Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review

+40
RONDO
BAPOO007
sschooler
his4evr2c
Catherine
Curly115
redswarm2000
alleyrose
davidpg
LadyInRed
gloditt
Dina Roil
vrandyshell
fridayh
tuggyron
abby ann
Dream Rider
wes
rick152
skappe
Mic1587
george aa
zebra52
Ginger Townsend
botho
lady sunshine
daphydyll2
SEBtopdog
Dinarstars
atpeace
supergirl
mr_evans2u
fang2
alphadog71
ADMIN
Horizon
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
Kevind53
Ponee
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqidinarmoney.com Review

Post by ADMIN Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Dinarstars wrote:
supergirl wrote:Who owns dinar recaps.com?

I am the owner of Dinar Recaps Supergirl. Miskebam knows who I am.

If you have any problems with my site, please let me know.

Dinarstars

Thanks DS... For stopping in to post!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

BTW DS ... they used your name in the comments to attack Miske as well ... except they forgot the s at the end. Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Miskebam wrote:Thats because they are only taking the ANTI posts and posting them... I have a bunch of people that have sent me emails and pms saying they spoke on my behalf... and it didnt get posted. I personally sent two posts back to back, and they edited them. Put them together, and removed part of my post from the second one...

Its not a credible review site... as they are not out to give you the truth, only destroy people. Matters not if you are a good person or not, and they put peoples lives in jeapordy... The simple fact that they care not for anyones children should give you an idea of their character. I dont have to know WHO runs the site, to know that they are allow Satan to rule their actions.

These peoples reviews... are looking for the worst in people, and if they cant find anything bad, they make it up... and also take posts and twist them... One of their searches came up with MISKEBAM (BEAR) and either they are trying to make it look like Bear and Miskebam are one in the same... or they are trying to make it look like I said it... when its actually a BEAR post, it was something bear put in chat.

When you are in chat, and if someone asks you to repost what someone just said, when you copy it... Your name will be listed first, with the persons quote that you just copied...

so instead of it saying of it saying

Bear5642: what bear has to say

it looks like

Miskebam: Bear5642: what bear has to say

so now they say that Miskebam said something that she did not...

Yes, it's good to teach people what to look for; absolutely get this out in the open. :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Much as I'd like to "stay and fight" as recommended by some of you wonderful warriors for justice, what would be your plan? I'll still keep coming here until or unless the site is shut down, but I'm at a loss to know how to do battle with a coward who will not engage us in our own territory.

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Kevind53 wrote:BTW DS ... they used your name in the comments to attack Miske as well ... except they forgot the s at the end. Rolling Eyes

No, I think they were referring to our Mod DinarStar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Great question SEB

I can think of a few ideas.

Heres one: You have 2 sides already up and running. Why not make one side pro dinar and the other side con dinar. Two halves of the coin so to speak. No one else has had the ca hones to do that yet.

or.... keep it as is and change the rules to allow more discussion. The disassociation to the roos has already been established.

I am sure many here will have ideas. Heck what is family for anyway? Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2245507099Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daphydyll2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 pm

While I have not posted before, just want to let all know how much we appreciate everything the Miskebam and Okie do for us. THANK YOU!!!!!!. It is sickening how some people thrive in attempting to belittle and discredit others, cause problems and then disappear and watch the fruits of their labor. (safe bet these same people were also the bully's in school) THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL MODS as well...thank YOU too for the countless hours you spend in an honest effort to keep us "little guys" up to date in the venture. Please know you truly are appreciated and Miskebam and Okie, pray the Lord you keep safe and no one has compromised your safety. Prayers and thanks. ❤

daphydyll2

Back to top Go down

Post by lady sunshine Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 pm

I have enjoyed chat on both OOM sites, and appreciate Miskebam for providing the sites where we can meet and share thoughts as well as receive information from those who have contacts that most of the rest of us do not. It is outrageous that people, who so graciously provide the vehicle for us to meet, are then bashed and threatened as a result of their generosity. It is difficult to understand why someone would take issue with an individual who only provided a channel for information to flow. I trust that those who have posted the private information and those who have brought forth threats will be brought to justice. We continue to pray for God's protection over Miskebam and her family, Okie and the Wingmen and the Mods who all have worked so tirelessly.

lady sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Do some people not understand that we are all in this together and God will bless us only if we live for the building up of His kingdom. When some voices displeasure toward someone else it will be as the Bible says what you say to condemn others you bring to yourself. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone treated other as they would like to be treated. Its a shame that it came to this and someone gets hurt to this point. Miske thanks for all you do and all you continue to. The only thing I can hope for is that this might wake someone up, and then everyone can realize the family we had has been split. God Bless Miske and THANKS THANKS AND THANKS

botho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Townsend Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I AM NAMING MY NEXT TEACUP CHIHUAHUA "OKIE DOKEY" AND NO ONE CAN EVER CHANGE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT OKIE AND HOW HE HAS TRIED TO BRING US ALL ONLY THE GOOD.......WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER HE WILL REALLY BE FEELING THE LOVE THEN.....GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER

Ginger Townsend

Back to top Go down

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Empty loveisallthereis

Post by zebra52 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks to all the positive ones for all you do. Dont worry about anything other than LOVE & good intentions. 8) Always Remember: Its none of our business what other people think.

zebra52

Back to top Go down

Post by george aa Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm

They ? are paving this road and for those of you who cand hear and see please don't run over any of the cones they are there for a reason.Do you know what I mean TY......

george aa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic1587 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 pm

My attorney has read through the IraqiDinarMoney.com website thoroughly. He has found NUMEROUS discrepancies and has left comments and asked for verifications and offered to give proof of much of the sites information being inaccurate. In all cases his comments have been deleted by whoever owns the site and not once has he been contacted. What a complete joke that someone can create a site and randomly trash anyone's reputation. Totally insulting. And to publish someone's address is unexplainable!

Mic1587

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Well, I just pray the BLOOD OF JESUS over all this mess and ask you Lord to cause it all to fall to the ground and bear no fruit! Thank you Lord that no one bothers Miskebam or her family, in Jesus name, and that her home is hidden from people who may do her harm! thank you Lord for all you are doing to clear up this situation and give Miske peace! In Jesus name we ask. AMEN

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm

I am also here til the end no matter what. The sick voice of a very sad individual or group cannot deter.

Also rick152 has not made any comments on that site what-so-ever. Who ever did in my name is dillusional if they think that those things printed were my words as they are not. I will stand in support of Miskebam, this site and, it's members fully.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Dang. Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands. So sorry Miske.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 pm

They will have 'ALOT of time on their hands when they end up in the greybar hotel-Twisted Evil affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 pm

fang2 wrote:They already have done their damage, why are we all going to run to changesxchange they can do the same thing. I say we stay and fight, They are just jealous why let them win!!!! We stay and fight!!!!

Fang 100% agreed

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Exactly!

When you shut the site or sites down then he wins.
Just what he planned for.

If it was me... I would regroup and give him he// !

This person is a coward at heart. I hate to see the bad guys win at anything. But that is just an opinion. Miske should do what she feels right in her heart. But Miske... please know lots of us have your back on this. Smile

purpleskyz you are exactly right. The way evil wins is to dismantle...None of will quit !

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Count me in- I want some!!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Good Rick152, let fight to win, taking no prisoners!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

You too Terbo!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I'll load the AK47's, and the AR15's!! The Humvees are all fueled- Let's do it!!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Awesome!

Now that's the spirit!

Whats the saying?.....when all you have is lemons make lemonaid

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2245507099Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Let's go!!! the war is on!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm drinking my lemonade now.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Maybe everyone should just all post the heck out of that site and overload their server. Doubt they have much bandwidth to manage such an overload.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Rider Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:30 pm

People that do this are just like the people that hide behind a screen and put a virus in your computer.....Cyber Bullying......really???

Dream Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Maybe everyone should just all post the heck out of that site and overload their server. Doubt they have much bandwidth to manage such an overload.
YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!DIRTY BUT GOOD!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I cannot find their web site no matter what!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Fang2- You don't need a website- Just throw a handful of big rocks-Just check your aim, first-Laughing lol! Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 3973136183 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 3973136183 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 3091836158 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 974290055 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:51 pm

:?: Terbo.... you might want to check out the newbie post under"okie's intel" . Its not very nice. Funny thing is they just joined today!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:54 pm

FANG...

it is on the title of this thread. LOL

you are too funny. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks- Tuggyron-Already sent a pm-Twisted Evil Very hard warning- They are to apologize publically, or they are gone, Plain and simple-That's the thing with a one or two post newby- They've got an alligator mouth with a hummingbird arss-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Smile Thanks Terbo! Just trying to keep it real !!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Tuggyron- You always keep it real- No worries! And thanks again!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THESE SICK TWISTED PEOPLE WOULD PUT MISKE'S FAMILY IN DANGER!! MAY GOD SLAP THEM AND KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!! CAN YOU TELL ME IF THEY WORK FOR O??? THAT IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE HE LIKES TO HIRE TO LIE ABOUT PEOPLE AND CAUSE TERRIBLE FOR THEM!! GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE!! I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU....YOU ARE IN MY FAMILIES PRAYERS.....ME ❤ :cheers: Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2474380249

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by vrandyshell Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Subject: Re: Iraqidnarmoney.com Review

Miskebam, Thank you so much for the information and tireless hours you spend to help us be informed. I am so sorry that there are lying, conniving, worthless people in this world that only think of themselves. Iraqdinar money .com should be excluded from having a site. It is obvious they are not responsible enough to handle one the way they should. I have never written any post on any site before this one but I had to come in to tell you there are reticent people who support you and and are praying for you and your family. I pray they will get SWIFT judgement from God and remember HE IS your Rearguard. I would also like to thank you for helping and supporting Okie. He is loved and appreciated by many of us too. Lina

vrandyshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina Roil Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm

This is my main "GOTO" site/chatroom. It has been a real blessing to me and many others. I don't know what could possibly be in the head/s of someone who would post hurtfull things and also try to make it look like it came from people from OOM. God Bless and protect Okie, miskbaum, and all of the intel gatherers, and the mods. This is a great site with wonderfull people. I pray the Lord will work all of this out. I know He will! ❤

:flower:
Dina Roil
Dina Roil

Back to top Go down

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Empty love this site

Post by gloditt Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 pm

To Okie Oil mans site...I love you guys here. Sorry you have to put up with so many insults, disbelief, and such all the time. The trashing is only because these people are uneducated and behave as such.
I for one know that the RV is coming and there's so much wasted energy on the not so and name calling. Sad world they live in.
Here's to this site. May the Lord shine upon you in everything that you lay your hands to. May his word be proclaimed to earth as it already is in heaven. Just know...Jesus just sits there hoping we realize he already took care of it all for us. He just wants us to march into the steps already prepared for us in destiny...being blessed, because the curse was already paid for in FULL.
Happy Dinar RV....release, release, release...NOW in Jesus Name...May we all come into agreement for what already has been ours since the beginning, before the foundations were formed...he knew this would come our way...We only need to receive it...and let it be released...
Thank you Jesus for all that you do...May we forever proclaim your word and Yes...Lord bless this site forever and these great men and women of God to walk in their call.
gloditt...walking in eternity forever more

gloditt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm

gloditt- You are one of the rays of sunshine that we wish to have and see every day- Thankyou for the sentiments-☀
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Wow, I never heard of this site & will probably never go there. That being said...if for some reason you see my name over there, know that it's not me.

You rock Miske! Don't let them bring you down. Time for the light to bring them down instead.

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 pm

I have concluded that if any of the peeps here show up over there it's a lie. My last recon showed that I had again "posted" over there slamming Okie and agreeing with Ponee's post she never saw or wrote. I also noticed a long post supposedly from Bondlady's chat slamming Okie. I suspect they put that up to counteract what she actually said. Does it get any slimier?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 pm

terbo56 wrote:I'll load the AK47's, and the AR15's!! The Humvees are all fueled- Let's do it!!Twisted Evil

Terbo

Missy may be just a 45 lb Aussie Sheppard BUT she wants in on the action! She want's to know if you have something in her size?
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Kevin ... this is what Bondlady came onto CXC and posted:

BondLady wrote:hello elizabeth, i did a chat at BLC concerning this total idiot and what he has done, wanted to come by your place and post what i have posted on my site and did a chat in a full chat room too over it, what a scum bucket..... ty for all you have done for me, my site, and for every one else you have given so much too...again ty my friend...BondLady ************ BondLady] let me show yall something
[BondLady] most of u know
[BondLady] and the ones who dont ill tell ya now
[BondLady] my friend for over 5 yrs elizabeth
[BondLady] her name is miskabam
[BondLady] forever she has known i go by articles to find my info
[BondLady] and when many of us here were all at pd's
[BondLady] how so many litterally 1000's didnt even wanna even know what the news was
[BondLady] they only wanted rumors an fake intel
[BondLady] and made it hard on me all the time just to talk about articles
[BondLady] they would get mad very much so if i said any thing about any article in the chat room
[BondLady] an many members too
[BondLady] but there were 1000's also that wanted the articles an the break down
[BondLady] so i would come on much like i do here an bring in articles like at 3 to 5 am
[BondLady] an soon there was like 1000 people setting there alarm clocks to come in that chat for my news
[BondLady] an the break downs of it
[BondLady] this made the site owners an admins mad an jealous
[BondLady] they did every thing to us to give us a hard time
[BondLady] even to go as far as make it where i could only paste or say 1 line at a time 10 words
[BondLady] very hard to bring a art in an talk about it
[BondLady] elizabeth an many others knew how they were doin me
[BondLady] an ask me to let her make me a site so i wouldnt have to put up with that kind of crap just to be able to view articles an discuss them
[BondLady] i never wanted her to do it i rebelled for a long time over it
[BondLady] she was just learning how to build a site
[BondLady] she kept on at me and i kept sayin no
[BondLady] she finally just kinda told me she was gonna do it any way
[BondLady] and she did
[BondLady] our old site was her 1st baby she built.
[BondLady] and she did it good too leading up to a much better 1 this 1
[BondLady] 1 morning at pd's
[BondLady] i was answering a question some 1 had asked ame about a article
[BondLady] an the admin banned me for it
[BondLady] setting off a whole chain of events many of u here will still remember
[BondLady] as in 1 day they banned like 400 of us
[BondLady] 2 days after my banning and any 1 who asked about me they instantly banned for even saying my initials
[BondLady] i came over for the 1st time to the old blc site an was just sitting by myself in my chat room
[BondLady] kinda felt lost after i had went there every day an broke down articles
[BondLady] an only a few people even knew my site existed
[BondLady] i looked up an there was like 10 people in the chat
[BondLady] then 50
[BondLady] then 100
[BondLady] im like what in the world
[BondLady] as they banned over 400 that day
[BondLady] many were tellin every 1 bl has her own site now
[BondLady] an came
[BondLady] that day i began blc and any time i wanted to bring a article in chat we did
[BondLady] or we wanted to discuss 1 we did
[BondLady] not any or very many other site would allow that at the time
[BondLady] an no other site would allow u to say another forums name either or say where info came from
[BondLady] i changed all that with blc
[BondLady] i allowed all dinar info an where it came from to be posted here an brot here
[BondLady] i allowed articles to be spammed an discussed in chat
[BondLady] made a lot of pumpers mad
[BondLady] as long as they only had rumors an bs intel in chat people were buying [BondLady] when i began this, this hurt there buissness
[BondLady] movein on to a later time
[BondLady] elizabeth fine tweeked our site
[BondLady] makein it run smooth an did every thing for me i didnt do any of it
[BondLady] then she built us a new an better 1 this 1
[BondLady] an we all relocated over to here
[BondLady] then she built another site as she continued and got better an better
[BondLady] then she built a site for some 1 she felt sorry for because she felt he was a underdog at that time.
[BondLady] it was okie oil man
[BondLady] she built his site an gave it to him for his birthday
[BondLady] she has tried to make them stop doin the stupid rv rumor thing over an over
[BondLady] because her name is on the site as owner as she did buy and build it
[BondLady] and several other sites as well
[BondLady] shes built like 5 or 6 now
[BondLady] and she tried to get rid of bulldog
[BondLady] as she felt he was playin okie an actually coersing him into commin an callin countlss rv's as we well know they both have
[BondLady] she recently said ENOUGH
[BondLady] and told okie if he didnt ban bulldog or make him stop calling rv after rv including himself doing it...
[BondLady] she was leaveing an closing his site
[BondLady] she has her own site also... ChangesXChange
[BondLady] and she an sambo are my techy's they fix every thing for us we need done here
[BondLady] she has released a statement this morning
[BondLady] and i wanna show u all
[BondLady] okies site will be shut down
[BondLady] brb
[BondLady] This is just the short side of what has taken place. I have made the decision to disassociate myself with OOM site. I have made my position clear from day one, that I built this site for a friend, and have tried to maintain the administration of it only, helping the moderators and admins when I can. When you build something through the forums, such as this, you must enter a name and address to register the domain. I never thought a thing of it, when I used my real name and home address, Hold that thought....
[BondLady] There are members out there that will tell you, (when I have noticed) that they registered using their real name or their email address, I would email them and tell them to please select another username for their own security. This site asks only for a username, email and password when you register. It asks other info yes, these are optional, as forumotion is a social platform, such as that used by gamers or people that come together for common interests. I have never pushed for people to use the social information part of this site. I have cautioned members to not detail how much dinar they have either.
[BondLady] I personally do not endorse nor sell anything. I have allowed placements of ads for dinar, and for AJs book, who is a retired lawyer, and business trusts were his expertise when he was working. His book tells how to make sure that your trusts are complete and has no holes with which to fall through. He has done classes for free to the members, so the price of the book, is not much for protecting your money from incomplete trusts. The forums and chat sites cost, and up until October of 2011, I didn’t have ads on any of the sites, I paid for the sites out of my own pocket. I charge a monthly rate for the ads, and am not privy to how much dealers make, by their placement on the site. I do not receive a kickback or percentage of anything.
[BondLady] There is a site that does “reviews” of other sites, and has now put out my name and personal home address, saying member beware of a site that offers advice and services but try so hard to cover their tracks. If I were a business, that was soliciting members for a product or service that I sell, then I could see where this statement would be called for, and if I were in it for this reason. I would have the address to the business and all information pertaining to listed. These are forums and chats, built for members that wish to discuss their common interests. There is no hidden agenda, so to put my personal information and my home address out there is only with malicious intent. I now have to live in fear for the safety of my children.
[BondLady] So, to let everyone know that doesn’t know, why I have these sites, here is a little run down: After being on several sites throughout my time in the forums, several of us that were tired of the guru speak and the dictator style of some of the leaders of the forums, built a private site, so that our small group could discuss things that we had found in the news articles. This was Bizarre Dinar. I have had that domain registered to me for about 2 years. I use to study the Vietnam Dong… and wanted to be able to discuss the issues there with more people, and at the same time, we had decided to build a forum with which to discuss MORE of these types of things, and we didn’t want DINAR in the title, as we intended to use the site to keep in touch even after the RV that we are all waiting for, so that is where Changesxchange came from. NEWS ONLY, still NO GURU… and NO bashing. (I have since stopped studying the Asian currencies, as time does not allow)
[BondLady] Meantime, I built a site for BondLady. She was getting slammed at some of the sites she was on for posting NEWS ARTICLES… at these other sites, she had developed a lot of friends that wished to discuss these articles, but she would get banned and unbanned over the whole deal. She and I had developed a friendship, so I offered to build her a site, so that she could post and discuss her articles. She didn’t know how to do this sort of thing, and it was an honor for me to build this for her, so that she could discuss whatever she wanted to without fear of being banned. Although my name is on the domain registration. Its her site, ran the way she wants it. Sambo and I only administrate the back room. Moving people to mod status, and helping with log in issues.
[BondLady] Which brings us to okieoilman. I don’t regret building something for friends, but the time has come for me to part ways with this, as I only built it because Okie is someone that I am friends with, and he was being exploited, taken advantage of and treated badly at the site he was on. I built it because there were plenty of people that had come to love Okie, and were exasperated and appalled at the way he was treated, and it was not for his sharing information. It was for his love of God, Family and Country. The fact that he is very open about some of his beliefs, that some did not agree with. I built the forum and chat for him without his knowledge, and gifted it to him the next day. My intentions were to put admins and mods there to run it. I had my site after all, and I figured this would be all there was to that. I envisioned at the most 5000 members over the full life of the site. I bit more than I could chew here, as there were 5000 within the first 2 weeks.
[BondLady] I have always made my position clear, and always tried to do my part of keeping members grounded. When I am on, and I see that they are upset over something that is said, I try to get them to focus on the news. In the last several months, you will see my postings have become less and less, and mostly they are me posting the news links to my site. Although I have become fond of a lot of the members on OOM… I can not be a part of this anymore. I am closing the doors of OOM. I will leave the coffee shop open for a time, so that you do not lose contact with members that you have befriended, and I will leave the Holy Land tour, and the prayer link. But as far as being able to obtain any information regarding anything on the dinar, you will have to go anywhere but dinardaily.forumotion.com
[BondLady] Here is a list of some places, especially for new people that get directed here. http://www.dinardetectives.com/ (blog style - montage of daily quotes from all over the net) http://www.dinarrecaps.com/ (blog style - all things guru) http://www.bondladyscorner.com/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY - BondLady and crew pick apart the days articles) http://dinaralert.webs.com/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY – Kaperoni and friends) http://phoenixrisingradio.net/ (blog radio & blog site - chalked full of good info, NO RUMORS, only facts) http://goingglobaleastme ··· pot.com/ (blog style – NEWS ONLY)
[BondLady] As for me, I have nothing to hide you can find me at http://www.changesxchange.com/ This is a GURU FREE, NEWS ONLY, FACT BASED, BASH FREE site, I will be adding a chat room soon, for my friends that I have made that wish to come there, but only articles with links will be discussed. So if you are looking for rate/date, don’t bother. I have been done with the rumor mill for some time, and I now have a more pressing issue to deal with, and that will involve getting a security system in place for my home, talking with my attorney, and meeting with an agent that I know within the local FBI field office. I love Okie and always will, but I cant do this. May the Lord Bless you and keep you, Miskebam.....................................................
[BondLady] and now the review site to put her family and kids at risk....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
[BondLady] for every scumbag to know her address is sickening
[BondLady] and totally unacceptable to me as a mother..a friend and a human being
[BondLady] for any site to do any thing like this
[BondLady] that could actually cost this sweet woman and her INNOCENT BABIES there health or life
[BondLady] who never did any harm to any 1 but try to help others
[BondLady] and be there for them any time day or night
[BondLady] makes me completly sick
[BondLady] and i wanna go kick the sh out of that site owner for what he has done to her and her family
[BondLady] i hope the fbi shuts them down
[BondLady] no 1
[BondLady] and i mean no 1
[BondLady] has the right
[BondLady] EVER
[BondLady] to put some ones life at risk
[BondLady] i hope every mother and every father every sister or brother every son or daughter
[BondLady] and every friend who has known her
[BondLady] will write these pos rat punks
[BondLady] and let them know what a scandalous piece of trash they are
[BondLady] for putting this woman and her childrens life at risk
[BondLady] to open her up
[BondLady] to every online sick sob to have her real name, location, address, city and state and phone number
[BondLady] like a big sign saying come on an do us harm
[BondLady] is disgusting
[BondLady] and i hope she can file federal charges against them, whether they crossed federal laws, such as online bullying or whatever
[BondLady] and any thing else she can to make them pay for there deeds
[BondLady] and i hope it was worth it to them for there 15 minutes of sickening fame
[BondLady] please make yourself aware
[BondLady] and beware
[BondLady] the internet harbors all types
[BondLady] good bad
[BondLady] mean nice
[BondLady] sick and demented
[BondLady] killers
[BondLady] thieves
[BondLady] but please
[BondLady] as a mother i cant even imagine what she is going thru right now
[BondLady] knowing some sick sob perv killer whatever
[BondLady] could get to her or her little girls or boys
[BondLady] makes me wanna puke
[BondLady] and seriously hurt some 1
[tlm724] I find myself speechless
[DogzNova] yeah same here
[luckyintx] me too
[Mikey] I don't blame her one bit for bailing out. GOOD for her. May God bless and protect her and her family.
[luckyintx] Mikey yes
[dianna] Wow BondLady I will be praying for her and her family This is so sad.
[Meatman4dinar] Unfortunately, I don't think there are any legal ramifications of posting someones name and address. Sad.
[BondLady] http://www.iraqidinarmoney.com/dinar-dealers/ [BondLady] thats there sickening site
[BondLady] another site ran it too
[BondLady] they removed her info, and apoligised to her, even tho the damage was done, at least they tried to amend it.
[BondLady] at least they had the decency to pull it
[BondLady] so i wont show that 1
[BondLady] normally i wouldnt even give these weirdos the time of day
[BondLady] but what they have done to her and her family is unforgivable
[BondLady] she wrote me this morning
[BondLady] terrified
[BondLady] and shocked
[BondLady] called me as she was taking her young daughter to school
[BondLady] who normally could have walked or rode a bus
[BondLady] now her and her kids can not enjoy the simplist of things
[BondLady] sitting on your front porch in the evenings
[BondLady] saturday afternoon watching the kids play in the water hose
[BondLady] or haveing other kids over to play
[BondLady] or going to other kids houses for sleep overs or play time
[BondLady] as sickening preditors could be lurking and watching
[BondLady] and hurt others families too
[BondLady] she is now going to have to try to sell her house.
[BondLady] in her little country town
[BondLady] where she grew up at
[BondLady] where her children were born
[BondLady] because of the sickening behavior of a reckless site that didnt care about any 1 else but to sell tickets to a car wreck or a murder
[BondLady] i am appalled and so upset
[BondLady] i cant even tell u how i feel about all of this
[BondLady] how she and her family must feel
[BondLady] i implore you *** http://www.iraqidinarmoney.com/dinar-dealers/ *** if you have even an ounce of morality or humanity left in you to do the right thing, now and in the future, remove the personal information you so desperatly want to publish, at the risk of causeing some child or a mother or a fathers life or health, harm of any kind done to them by your thoughtless actions, on just wanting to crucify some one, as you hug your baby or your child or kiss your husband or wife goodnight tonight, and know you have kept your loved ones safe from the evilness that haunts the net, think of what you have done to this lady and her family, how now her and her kids cant enjoy any kind of life, no child should ever have to fear no mother should ever have to face even the thought, of some pervert or pedifile or rapist or murderer or robber or kidnapper or any thing could or might because of some ones stupid actions or claim to fame..come into there home or stalk her children at school or any where, because you put there name and phone number and home address and city and state, out on the net for all to see, thinking you were exposing some guru, when in fact you were dooming a good family to God knows what.....when do you as a human being draw the line....when is enough enough.....when some one dies? at some point in our lives we will all have to answer for every thing we have ever done in our life time, HOW WILL YOU ANSWER WHEN YOUR TIME COMES????? BondLady

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Yea I know ... I read it, and other than her name, it bears no resemblance to what they posted. Besides even had I not, I know her to be a class act who would not say what they claim.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Yes I just gave them a review of their review and it is awaiting moderation, doubt it will get posted which is a dang shame bunch of bloody whingers!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm

alleyrose wrote:Yes I just gave them a review of their review and it is awaiting moderation, doubt it will get posted which is a dang shame bunch of bloody whingers!

While its awaiting moderation... go copy it... and paste it here Smile That way its still posted somewhere... If you can, Thank you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Ok I'll try! Not real good at this stuff!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Alleyrose says:
April 28, 2012 at 3:08 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Geez Cry Me A Bloody River you bunch of whingers! Who gives a cabbage if they are always wrong, if you can do better then get your own info! I was a member of OOM before this bitchfest closed the friggin site and I can tell you I have not bought ANY dinar through their sites or any others so where are your theories that they are a bunch of pumpers who take advantage of us all. Pretty sure I am an adult and can make my OWN decisions based on info I CHOOSE to process and not because someone told me to!! The people at OOM are good people and always ready to offer a shoulder if you need it and NO it does not have to be dinar related. Yes we get excited every day when we hear their info and if it doesn’t pan out I am sure as heck not going to fall in a big heap over it because the reality is every day brings us one step closer regardless of what anyone says. You all need to find hobbies and grow up, look after your families instead of destroying others. There are way too many conspiracy theories out there that are way more important than who owns what website!

This is what I wrote on the review site, sorry bout the language but I am in a dark place at present! Embarassed

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm

PS. Pretty sure I didn't use the word cabbage LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum