Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas

Go down

The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas Empty The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas

Post by kenlej Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm

The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The official defiance by Texas Governor Greg Abbot of illegal orders coming from the fake US President Joe Biden and the blackmail-compromised Supreme Court marks the opening shots of the second American Revolution. This is part of a worldwide revolution against our evil controllers.
In France and other parts of Europe farmers with tractors, the modern equivalent of peasants with pitchforks, are on the warpath against the deep state governments.
In China too, the communist party is facing an unprecedented crisis as its’ real estate-based financial system implodes.
The move by Texas and 27 other states to send the National Guard to the Mexican border in defiance of the illegitimate Biden regime is revolutionary. What the patriots need to understand though is that, by trying to stop the illegal flow of military-aged males into the US, they are only fighting one arm of the octopus. They also need to understand the deep state is hoping to manipulate this event into starting a civil war in the US in order to cancel elections and stay in power.
HERE'S A MESSAGE TO THE DEEP STATE

The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas Heres-a-message-from-Texas-
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum