Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review

+40
RONDO
BAPOO007
sschooler
his4evr2c
Catherine
Curly115
redswarm2000
alleyrose
davidpg
LadyInRed
gloditt
Dina Roil
vrandyshell
fridayh
tuggyron
abby ann
Dream Rider
wes
rick152
skappe
Mic1587
george aa
zebra52
Ginger Townsend
botho
lady sunshine
daphydyll2
SEBtopdog
Dinarstars
atpeace
supergirl
mr_evans2u
fang2
alphadog71
ADMIN
Horizon
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
Kevind53
Ponee
44 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraqidinarmoney.com Review

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm

PS. Pretty sure I didn't use the word cabbage LOL!

alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

terbo56 wrote:Fang2- You don't need a website- Just throw a handful of big rocks-Just check your aim, first-Laughing lol! Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3973136183 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3973136183 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3091836158 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 974290055 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 1839924927

Fang? Fang?.......did you pull my chain? Terbo, did you sick Fang on me? Oh, sorry, I thought i heard my name. Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 174797362 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3614774015 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 1446433821

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

OKIE...SWEETIE!!!! I SAW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HATE THEMSELVES....ARE STILL SPENDING LIES ABOUT YOU!!! OKIE EVERY TIME SOME ONE GOES AFTER ME OR MY FAMILY BECAUSE WE ARE CHRISTIANS....I HAVE TO SMILE BECAUSE JESUS SAID THAT WE WOULD BE HATED BECAUSE FOR HIS NAME SAKE.....AND HE HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HIS HEART FOR US!!!

THANK YOU FOR STILL POSTING!!!!! WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE NO PLACE TO LOOK FOR THE TRUTH!!! YOU AND THE OOM AND PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE SAID ARE PART OF THE GOOD GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT I TRUST!!!!! MY FAMILY ALWAYS SAY..IF OKIE DID NOT SAY IT...IT IS NOT TRUE! YOU HAVE THE LAST WORD....SO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR PRAYERS....EVEN AFTER THIS IS OVER....THERE ARE NOT MANY PEOPLE LEFT THAT IN AMERICA THAT STILL BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND AMERICA ANY MORE.....THAT GOES FOR NOT ONLY YOU....BUT THIS STILL AND IT'S OOM FAMILY TOO!! LOVE AND RESPECT......AS ALWAYS ME Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 1261280965 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3151798102

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am

Aim88, that is funny!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 am

Good Morning my die hard OOMERS!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 am

Top of the morning to you, Ponee- Will be leaving for Kissimmee today-Will be back later on, maybe Sunday-Just wanted to let you all know-I am hoping things will level out on here today-Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redswarm2000 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 am

Okie your the best!!! if folks only knew how you have been a guiding light to many peeps. So many things happen you have no control of, makes it very difficult to be accurate with this thing! Im born and bred Okie myself. Had to move for work to Seattle with Boeing. I value your opinions and intel!! Laughing

redswarm2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly115 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 am

I suggest that there may be a password for posting. I am not a guru or long term member, but I should think that this could be stopped in the programming from the site administrator. The only reason that someone would post soiled e-mails is to cause consternation among the followers. I think it is very good that the stolen usernames be noted and dealt with. If anyone should know the perpetrator, naming him or her would give clarity and justice for the victims involved. We can always forgive a slime ball but naming _it_might go a long way. I wonder ..exactly WHY anyone would do this. Stand Tall good people. Hugs to you Miskebam Curly115

Curly115

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 am

Well my comment has been deleted from there without even being posted, so I put up another one. Let's see what happens with this one!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am

Curly115 wrote:I suggest that there may be a password for posting. I am not a guru or long term member, but I should think that this could be stopped in the programming from the site administrator. The only reason that someone would post soiled e-mails is to cause consternation among the followers. I think it is very good that the stolen usernames be noted and dealt with. If anyone should know the perpetrator, naming him or her would give clarity and justice for the victims involved. We can always forgive a slime ball but naming _it_might go a long way. I wonder ..exactly WHY anyone would do this. Stand Tall good people. Hugs to you Miskebam Curly115

We have a passworded system here for posting. The problem is not on this site, but a totally separate one, and they do not require any kind of password. I could go over there and post now as President, or the Trump ... or whatever.

Welcome to the club of non allowed posters alleyrose

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am

alleyrose wrote:
Alleyrose says:
April 28, 2012 at 3:08 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Geez Cry Me A Bloody River you bunch of whingers! Who gives a cabbage if they are always wrong, if you can do better then get your own info! I was a member of OOM before this bitchfest closed the friggin site and I can tell you I have not bought ANY dinar through their sites or any others so where are your theories that they are a bunch of pumpers who take advantage of us all. Pretty sure I am an adult and can make my OWN decisions based on info I CHOOSE to process and not because someone told me to!! The people at OOM are good people and always ready to offer a shoulder if you need it and NO it does not have to be dinar related. Yes we get excited every day when we hear their info and if it doesn’t pan out I am sure as heck not going to fall in a big heap over it because the reality is every day brings us one step closer regardless of what anyone says. You all need to find hobbies and grow up, look after your families instead of destroying others. There are way too many conspiracy theories out there that are way more important than who owns what website!

This is what I wrote on the review site, sorry bout the language but I am in a dark place at present! Embarassed

This is really good and made me laugh!!! Way to go Alleyrose! Dare I ask what whingers are?! I am glad to see that "friggin" is used in your country too!! :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 Smiley-happy093Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 7_11_117Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 am

Good Job Okie!!!!!!! Thankyou All Gurus, SideKicks, Mods and family of OOM on this Site We <3 all of You !!!! Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3151798102

OKIE Dont give up!

Stand Firm for as you Know Our Reward is not OF this earth and OOM and The Saints and Praying Ps 34 and 91 over You, So PTL (and See yawl sometime)we take Authority over divisive,slandering, deceptive spirit and replace it with Unity and Truthful and Peaceful Fruit of the Spirit in Jesus Name Amen... Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3134741375 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 3151798102

Last edited by his4evr2c on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 Empty Stand! It's what we do in an evil day...

Post by sschooler Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 am

rick152 wrote:
purpleskyz wrote:Exactly!

When you shut the site or sites down then he wins.
Just what he planned for.

If it was me... I would regroup and give him he// !

This person is a coward at heart. I hate to see the bad guys win at anything. But that is just an opinion. Miske should do what she feels right in her heart. But Miske... please know lots of us have your back on this. Smile

purpleskyz you are exactly right. The way evil wins is to dismantle...None of will quit !

The Lord said Stand, Stand, and when you have done all you can, Stand some more...

I am here to STAND for what THIS site represents, and who inspired it, and who created it, and who it has been designed for, and the THOUSANDS who have been fed, educated, grown, and matured here.

It has been an honor to be allowed here. Thank you all!

Schooler

sschooler

Back to top Go down

Post by BAPOO007 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:04 pm

This is simply disgusting behavior on the part of those publishing private information. This is not a safe world we live in...and they threw caution to the wind with this one. I pray that no one is physically harmed by this vicious act. Emotionally and financially....I am certain there are already damages. They should be held accountable for their deeds.

I have truly enjoyed the professional manner in which all information has been presented on this site. Many providers have different points of view..and we are adults and can read and research on our own. Thank you for the opportunity to truly educate myself as I go through this journey of enlightenment.

God Bless You and may you and your family be safe.

:flower:

BAPOO007

Back to top Go down

Post by RONDO Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

I am blessed,thankful and appreciate, all the intel,wisdom,and thoughts that Okie,and the OOM team have given to me.I am sad to see any kind of words or inferences that are negative to anyone who has given so much of their time,efforts,and their life to help others.I try to keep positive in this investment by doing what I think "Oakie,or the OOM Team " would do and use this affirmation,"I am so happy and greatful now, that I am filled with Love,Grattitude,and Appreciation,every single day of my life.Rondo.

RONDO

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks Catherine! Needless to say they deleted it bunch of cowards so I put up another one! A whinger is like someone who whines all the time and complains about everything, like a cry baby! Oh yeah we pretty much have the same lingo over here which I use waaaaay too much At present LOL!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 pm

aha I thought you meant wanker! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2245507099Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Hahahahahahahaha purpleskyz they are defs that too!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 pm

They will not publish anything that does not support their article.... And we have had people complain about censorship over here ... sheesh!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865  Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Yep my latest post didn't make air time either! What a bunch of freaks, they can say what they want but we can't go and defend our OOM family. I'm going to write another one and if nothing else I hope I become a real annoyance to them!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Allyrose thats the spirit !!! Keep em coming !!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Alleyose says:
April 28, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Well well well imagine my surprise when I woke this morning to find my second post here has been deleted!! Obviously you don’t like being “called” on your accountability which is typical of sites like these. You are under the guise of helping expose the bad guys but neither have you provided your details or any real evidence you are “on to them”. Half of the comments made here have been fabricated using OOM members usernames, you don’t allow any comments here that don’t support your lame tailend reviews and you are revelling in the “gee you did a great job exposing these guys” comments from your lame tailend negative Nellie mates. Talk about the gurus having swollen heads! Job well done here mate with your own fraudulent activities and hypocracy, you know the saying ” people in glass houses?”

This is the one I just wrote, it was a bit kinder than my second one which I forgot to copy last night. Let's see if copy number 3 gets deleted too !! LOL

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Lame tailed? Hahahahahahahaha that's not what I said LOL!! lmao

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

I THINK I LOVE YOU ALLEYROSE !!!

Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 067

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey ponee I have missed you and everybody. I think we should show those jerks that we are strong and we are not jumping ship like they say we are.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey Fang, my fellow rebel, until Miske says it's over, I am here. I have been here all day doing computer work and popping in and out. Just didn't post today. Very Happy But I am with you, I will not give them the satisfaction of being run off.

Hugs to you and all who are here. United we stand ....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 pm

By the way, I was not referring to you supergirl, I like you and I think you are a very sweet person and you did bring a lot to oom, and I hope you still can.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

And Divided We Fall...
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

ponee wrote:Hey Fang, my fellow rebel, until Miske says it's over, I am here. I have been here all day doing computer work and popping in and out. Just didn't post today. Very Happy But I am with you, I will not give them the satisfaction of being run off.

Hugs to you and all who are here. United we stand ....
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 You-go11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Kevind53, u got it babe!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

My post over there

I don’t mind knowing who owns what, but to post home address and phone numbers, what were you thinking?

You claim only to be stating facts, how about your facts? Who are you principle owners, where you from, where you live, what’s your phone number?

Fair would be fair in either case.

I only belong to three sites, OOM just happens to be one, I do not belong to this one, so any other posts under my name are false, but I’m sure with your current policy of censorship, this will not get posted.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm

AWESOME new pic ponee girl!
I am most fond of the background. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2245507099Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Awwww Ponee you are so sweet thank you 👼

Oh and yes United we Stand so suck that up Iraqimoneypit losers!!!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

My post over there, the second one.

Comments

1. Cardiac99 says:
    April 28, 2012 at 11:16 pm

I would like to know why ALL of the comments left on this site do not appear? I left one here the other day and it went for moderation. I should have known that it would get deleted, because it was in favor of Miskebam and the OOM site. If you are going to do a review, at least let EVERYONE’S comments appear on it. Not just the ones that bash the site you are (ahem)reviewing. I think that this review is slanted, one-sided, and unfair. If I was Miskebam, I would have your sorry butts in court for disclosing my name address, and phone number all over the internet. You have compromised the right to privacy, safety, and security for Miskebam and her family. I think that is pretty danged sorry and very unprofessional on rthe part of this website. Maybe you would like your full name, home address and your telephone number publicized. There are dangerous people in this world. I am beginning to think that the so called journalists on this site may be some of them. I know this comment will never make it into the comments section, because you don’t have the balls to publish it. It doesn’t agree with your opinion, so in your eyes, it is not print-worthy
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Very good and print worthy, if I do say so my self...
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Good one Cardiac!

Last edited by alleyrose on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis spelling)
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Hate to tell you 1Alaskan, but your post does not appear.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Very nice Cardiac ... my guess is it'll never see the light of day, but still ... Bravo! :cheers: Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 1499845164 Iraqidinarmoney.com Review - Page 3 1499845164

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Also, in case it wasn't already apparent, I'm also here to the bitter end with the rest of y'all. I have a place over at CXC, but this is HOME.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

yaaaa i have an efficiency apartment on CxC, but this is my HOME also.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm only renting a room with out a bath. LOL
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

fang2 wrote:I'm only renting a room with out a bath. LOL
I WANT A BATH WITH OUT A ROOM!!!!JUST NEED A PLACE TO SIT!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Abbyann maybe if you rent a bath, and my room we can connect them together and we will have a suite. LOL
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Hate to tell you 1Alaskan, but your post does not appear.

Why am I not surprised?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm

I just checked, it is still "Your comment is awaiting moderation." (ie.. Censorship), for over 2 hours at this point.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

fang2 wrote:Abbyann maybe if you rent a bath, and my room we can connect them together and we will have a suite. LOL
WOW NOW YOUR TALKING TWO BATHROOMS AND A BED ROOM TOO !!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!THEN ICOULD SIT OR LAY!!!!I'D FEEL LIKE I'M RICH THEN!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Probably out eating raw red meat and drinking down raw eggs for supper.
He actually does this!!!!! YUCK

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Yuck is right ... well raw red meat prepared right is not bad ... but the only raw eggs I want is in my egg nog mixed with plenty of rum!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow, I must of missed something or you guys are weird!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 pm

I drink mine with brandy, but rum will do in a pinch. Dark rum especially is good.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 pm

haha fang you did not miss much let me tell ya'. Scary is all I have to say.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum