Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries.

Go down

Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. Empty Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries.

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:51 am

[size=36][rtl]Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries.[/rtl][/size]

2020-02-11
Ministry of Justice: Agreement with the Rafidain State Bank, the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the Al-Ahly Bank of Iraq to settle employee salaries. 594481_hs,,,,
The Ministry of Justice agreed with the governmental Rafidain Bank and the Iraqi Bank of Trade and Al-Ahly of Iraq to settle the salaries of the Ministry's employees and the departments affiliated with them in these two banks.

The Director General of the Administrative and Financial Department, Mr. Haitham Mohi Radi, said that the Minister of Justice Farooq Amin Al-Shawani had previously instructed to form a committee to localize the salaries of the ministry’s employees and give them freedom to choose banks accredited to  the Central Bank of Iraq, where it was agreed with the Rafidain State Bank earlier and that it was done Also signing another agreement to localize the salaries of the employees of the ministry and its affiliated departments with the Iraqi Bank for Trade and Al-Ahly of Iraq and give them an electronic card and receive their salaries from them, which gives the employee the freedom to choose to localize his salary, whether it is a government bank or a private bank.

On the other hand, Professor Haitham Mohi Radi added that the employee has the freedom to choose any bank contracted by the ministry to localize his salary, whether it is the government Rafidain Bank or the Iraqi Trade Bank or the National Bank of Iraq in addition to the National Development Bank.

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4758/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum