Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance

Go down

Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance Empty Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance

Post by Mission1st Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm

So, ole Ray and Tony have launched a new platform on Twitter. They have had two public forums thus far, either to pull in new suckers, or music major turned DJ Ray doesnt know how to  yet.
Recently, Tony has been using new buzz words to amaze and delight his sheeple: Full Steam Ahead, Pop any minute.... as well as the usual ones. Gotta keep those donations going. 
As one might guess, even with the new platform and new buzzies, the same old tired message hasnt changed. 
Synopsis of this particular BS podcast:6/12/24

Fumbling stumbling bumbling with audio problems
RV could be today, waiting for an answer 
Likes Blogtalk because he wants to keep it private for "subscription" followers.
TNT is designed for members, and his sheeple are angry that some people are getting it for free
Says 75,000 people lined up to hang on his every word.
Other gurus (who copy Tony) are full of crap
"The actual (RV) call" will only go out to TNT members, because only a limited number of people can listen.
Only TNT members can get to the "next level"
Tony and only Tony gets "real" information
GOOD NEWS: The RV is going at any minute
The "back screens" at the "banks" are showing $3.91 USD 
Banks will be working this weekend. 
10 days from start to finish.
Iraq is planning a country wide celebration June 30 
Government will finish the budget by this Saturday, 
Banks have a secret reason to get it done (they have only shared this with an ex con from the US)
Tony doesnt know what quarter we are in for the fiscal year.
Fumbles and bumbles with the audio
Fusses for about 10 minutes complaining about how hard he works for little money, gets no sleep, etc etc...
More audio bumbling
Reads some tear jerking mail about scammers scamming the sheep.
Martial law in the US and some Trump bashing
Waiting for IMF news, and the typical inept soup sandwich with the Iraqi parliament. 
Banks are going through training, about how to handle all this incoming money
Goes back into a worn out negotiating strategy for exchanging at the bank
Banks will accept all currencies
Some lucky individuals will receive interest rates above 20% (what bullshit)
Nigerian Prince fantasy numbers
Waiting on the 3 letter agencies
People are "waiting on the edge of their seat" Numbers are going crazy.
Its all done.

Then the usual fake emails and pumpers

Textbook Phony Tony
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum