Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government

2 posters

Go down

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government Empty Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government NB-239582-636648514299042673

Editor Ammar Tariq - Sunday 17 June

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The official of the Political Bureau of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, Sunday, that the Office did not receive an official invitation from the President of the alliance victory Haidar Abadi to talk about the formation of the next government, indicating that the invitation of political blocs Abadi to sit came through the media.

Zia al-Asadi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of him that "the Alliance Suron did not receive an official invitation from the President of the alliance of victory Haider Abadi to talk about the formation of the next government," noting that "the invitation of political blocs Abadi to sit after the end of Eid al-Fitr to talk about how to form a government came Through the media. "

"Such meetings should be based on official channels," al-Asadi said, adding that "such meetings should be either written or by telephone in order to respond to them."

"Asadi said that" the invitation is no more than an expression of intentions, "pointing out that" can not respond to intentions or an invitation to inform. "

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi called on Thursday (June 14, 2018), the leaders of the political blocs to hold a high-level meeting after the Eid holiday, to discuss the formation of the next government, where the call was supported by a number of politicians and heads of blocs.

LINK

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government Empty Re: Official of the Political Bureau of the Sadr: We did not receive an invitation from Abadi to talk about the formation of the government

Post by clyde b Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:25 pm

SAME OLE-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJQm5NaWkTE

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum