Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011

+6
1alaskan
rosienogg
leafsnum1
doodoo
godsfool713
avillau
10 posters

Go down

Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 Empty Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011

Post by avillau Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:25 pm

I have a question,

I had hear that Tim Geithner made an announment that this week the global currency alingment will be reset.

Where can I find a support for that? ...I have been looking everywhere, I had hear all the interviews on Friday October 14th, 2011 and he never mentioned it.

Was this announment secret? ...I read that the announment was made public.

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks.

avillau

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 Empty Re: Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011

Post by godsfool713 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

http://www.equitygroups.com/CMKX-discussion/-Global-dinar-revaluation-programme-imminent-Us-d

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited Feb 23, 2011, 11:13 pm by EARLB

Global dinar revaluation programme imminent. Us dollar refunding project imminent.
Found this on my travels... *shrugs*

ECONOMIC RELEASE OF WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FUNDS IMMINENT. GLOBAL DINAR REVALUATION PROGRAMME IMMINENT. US DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT IMMINENT. NEW GOLD BACKED GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM IMMINENT

This is why the Chinese have been in town. This is why Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America, will leave office before the natural end of his presidential term. This is why the US Federal Reserve Board and the US Department of Homeland Security will soon be abolished. This is why America is return ing to Constitutional Law.

Massive geopolitical tectonic plate movements are about to break surface. The Western mainstream media will be unable to suppress the news. Tunisia was a model for the Washington DC private corporation to ponder. The Whore of Tunis fled to Saudi Arabia. Very soon there will be no Al-Saud Arabia available for the sheltering of parasites. And the Wahhabi fiction will dissolve.

What is incubating now is massively benevolent for global polity, but still covert. It relates to NESARA, the opening of Pandora's Suitcase, the discovery of a Roman Catholic Conspiracy at the heart of the US legal system, and a Silvio Berlusconi-linked $1 trillion lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the P2 masonic lodge in Italy, the Davos World Economic Forum, and the United Nations.

At the level of esoteric spirituality, or future science, the World Global Settlement Funds have some powerful proponents moving due process forwards. And there are some bizarre, low-grade opponents. Advanced, benevolent extraterrestrials are involved in energising, protecting and supplying intelligence to the humans among us charged with the task of manifesting economic delivery of the funds. And one ascended spiritual master (Violinio Germain) has a physical office in the White House in Washington.

On the negative side, a lot of the (apparent) human beings visibly active in American politics, banking and military management are not ensouled human beings at all. They are very intelligent meat-robots, sometimes referred to as human clones. These holographic, mind-controlled doppelgangers are doing everything they can to game the Western economic system and frustrate the lawful delivery of the international prosperity funds.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1295551031

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/...ent-funds.html

viking
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 Empty Re: Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011

Post by doodoo Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

SHHHH! It's a secret

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leafsnum1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

You can watch the video on cnbc.

US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe: Geithner

October 14, 2011 10:25 AM

Just do a search for it.

leafsnum1

Back to top Go down

Post by avillau Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Thank for your response.

I watched the video, 3 times with this last one and he never mentioned about the Global Currency Alignment reset. Neither he mentioned October 23rd. He just mentioned banks reforms starting next week.

Do I need to read between lines here? ...or this is another created rumor that will hit us with a deception on the October 23rd?

It is frustrated that speculation creates so many rumors that never existed in the first place. I can see a plate and say it is an UFO.

Can the informants be more real?

avillau

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Thanks godsfool713...

Anybody that can read between the lines knows what's really going on. I can see the RV in the works pretty soon here now based on this Alcuin Bramerton information.

Also based on the Sheldan Nidle update....I can say "Things are starting to Roll".

JUST WISH THEY WOULD ROLL A LITTLE FASTER !! Ha ha!!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 pm

The statement about the 23rd, fits with many folks predictions of "look at the end of October".

But, Who Knows?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Hummm. I hope it's an RV we are all talking about here. GO RV!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 Empty OMG

Post by tlw Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm

:joker: Tim Geithner Announment for October 23rd 2011 567726376 h
godsfool713 wrote:
http://www.equitygroups.com/CMKX-discussion/-Global-dinar-revaluation-programme-imminent-Us-d

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited Feb 23, 2011, 11:13 pm by EARLB

Global dinar revaluation programme imminent. Us dollar refunding project imminent.
Found this on my travels... *shrugs*

ECONOMIC RELEASE OF WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FUNDS IMMINENT. GLOBAL DINAR REVALUATION PROGRAMME IMMINENT. US DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT IMMINENT. NEW GOLD BACKED GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM IMMINENT

This is why the Chinese have been in town. This is why Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America, will leave office before the natural end of his presidential term. This is why the US Federal Reserve Board and the US Department of Homeland Security will soon be abolished. This is why America is return ing to Constitutional Law.

Massive geopolitical tectonic plate movements are about to break surface. The Western mainstream media will be unable to suppress the news. Tunisia was a model for the Washington DC private corporation to ponder. The Whore of Tunis fled to Saudi Arabia. Very soon there will be no Al-Saud Arabia available for the sheltering of parasites. And the Wahhabi fiction will dissolve.

What is incubating now is massively benevolent for global polity, but still covert. It relates to NESARA, the opening of Pandora's Suitcase, the discovery of a Roman Catholic Conspiracy at the heart of the US legal system, and a Silvio Berlusconi-linked $1 trillion lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the P2 masonic lodge in Italy, the Davos World Economic Forum, and the United Nations.

At the level of esoteric spirituality, or future science, the World Global Settlement Funds have some powerful proponents moving due process forwards. And there are some bizarre, low-grade opponents. Advanced, benevolent extraterrestrials are involved in energising, protecting and supplying intelligence to the humans among us charged with the task of manifesting economic delivery of the funds. And one ascended spiritual master (Violinio Germain) has a physical office in the White House in Washington.

On the negative side, a lot of the (apparent) human beings visibly active in American politics, banking and military management are not ensouled human beings at all. They are very intelligent meat-robots, sometimes referred to as human clones. These holographic, mind-controlled doppelgangers are doing everything they can to game the Western economic system and frustrate the lawful delivery of the international prosperity funds.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1295551031

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/...ent-funds.html

viking

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndog Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Any word on when, where, and what network/channel we can watch the wiggle man's speech today? So far, google search has come up empty ... I sure would be interested in hearing live what he's got to say. Extend that one notch further, Christine Lagarde's speech is supposed to be tomorrow. Any info on how we can tune into that one also? Thanks for the help!

Houndog

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 pm

It's probably in the same report where the G-20 gave 8 days for this to be corrected. LOL.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 pm

....got a text this morning that Hillary announced Iraq's release from Bk Chapter 7? Anyone verify this? Im lost in a corn maze at the moment......
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:29 pm

(Reuters) - Statement by Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner following the end on Saturday of a two-day meeting of group of 20 finance ministers and central bank chiefs in South Korea.

"We met here against the backdrop of a world economy that is gradually healing from the damage caused by the financial crisis.

The world is growing, and overall we believe the recovery will gradually strengthen in the coming months.

We still face very substantial economic challenges across the advanced and developing economies. We need stronger growth in the major economies.

Emerging economies are facing the very different challenge of managing the pressures associated with very strong growth.

We spent the last few weeks exploring ways to strengthen our cooperation on exchange rate and other economic policies.

The most important thing we achieved is agreement on a framework for curbing excess trade imbalances in the future. Why this focus on balance, and why is this important?

"The world economy is going through a necessary, but complicated process of adjustment.

The major economies are all in varying stages of working through the large financial imbalances - excess borrowing relative to income, overinvestment in real estate, unsustainable leverage in the financial sector -- all of which contributed to the crisis and will slow the pace of recovery.

Emerging market economies are expanding at a rapid pace, and are attracting substantial flows of capital.

If the world is going to be able to grow at a strong, sustainable pace in the future, if we are going to be successful in building a more stable global financial system, and if we are going to be able continue to expand opportunities for trade and preserve an open trading system, then we need to work to achieve more balance in the pattern of global growth as we recover from the crisis.

This requires a shift in growth strategies by countries that have traditionally run large trade and current account surpluses, away from export dependence and toward stronger domestic demand led growth.

This entails a range of policy changes, as you can see in the very broad range of domestic reforms being undertaken by China.

An important part of this transition is a gradual appreciation of emerging market currencies relative to the major currencies as a group.

And these changes by surplus economies, both emerging and advanced, need to be complemented by reforms in countries like the United States to increase savings--including restoring fiscal sustainability-- to shift growth from consumption to investment and to exports.

The adjustments now underway will happen, but if they happen in a framework of international cooperation, they will be achieved with stronger overall global growth rates, less risk of financial instability, and less protectionist pressures at the national level.

The framework of cooperation we agreed to today recognizes that none of us can accomplish this alone.

This is inherently a multilateral challenge.

I want to emphasize three key points:

"First, we have agreed that it is important to limit the overall level of external imbalances across the global economy.

Those imbalances are lower today than they were before the crisis. Where they are still high, it is important that we implement sound policies, consistent with reducing imbalances, and to prevent them from expanding again to levels that could threaten future growth and stability.

Second, we have agreed to cooperate more closely on exchange rate policy. Countries with significantly undervalued exchange rates committed to move toward more market-determined exchange-rate systems that reflect economic fundamentals, as China is now doing.

The countries responsible for the dollar, euro and yen recognized the importance of preserving stability among the major currencies and avoiding excess volatility and disorderly exchange rate movements. We all committed to refrain from competitive devaluation, or undervaluation.

Together, these commitments should help reduce some of the pressure being experienced by those emerging economies that are appropriately running more flexible exchange rate systems and have already seen their currencies move significantly higher.

Third, we agreed to give a greater role to the IMF in implementing these commitments.

The IMF was created to play this role, but its ability to do so in practice has been constrained by the reluctance of its members to expose themselves to a candid, independent, external assessment of the effects of their policies on the global economy as a whole, and to allow the IMF staff and management to offer broad judgments on exchange rate misalignments.

This must change, and we want to see the IMF act on the mandate it received here today.

This is important, for without a strong, independent mechanism for encouraging cooperation, countries will feel more pressure to take action on their own to protect their interests.

The value of this framework to limit trade imbalances is that rights and responsibilities are aligned and balanced.

Countries with surpluses and countries with deficits, the advanced economies and the large emerging economies, all have a responsibility to play their part in contributing to stronger and more sustainable growth.

Alongside these changes, we agreed to a very strong set of reforms to the International Monetary Fund.

These changes improve the ability of the IMF to help its members deal with future crises. They change the governance structure to give emerging economies a greater voice in the institution and more seats on the Board.

I want to acknowledge in particular the willingness of the Europeans to make this possible by giving up two of their seats.

Together these reforms recognize that greater representation for the emerging economies in international institutions comes with greater responsibilities for making the institutions, and the global economy, work better.

We were honored to have South Korea's President Lee Myung-Bak come to Gyeongju and we appreciate the role of the Korean presidency in helping us all achieve the concrete outcomes of the meetings. Thank you."

(Reporting by David Lawder; Editing by Ed Lane and Tomasz Janowski)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/23/us-g20-geithner-text-idUSTRE69M0RU20101023

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum