Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
cash-in suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

cash-in suggestions

+11
Razorback Dave
bigdaddytim
LikeDee
Hurrynwait
sharpac
DrRod
Yolanda39
7freemom
therealbutterfly
1alaskan
Dinar Slap Happy
15 posters

Go down

cash-in suggestions Empty cash-in suggestions

Post by Dinar Slap Happy Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Great chat room. my first time.

Since Dinar Trade will only allow one appointment and banks around here are sAying no or asking high points (5 or more), any suggestions how to do a split once the Dinar Rvs and not be buried in higher taxes for the coming year, or perhaps the greatest fear no source to actually cash in.

Thank you, 8)

Ch

Dinar Slap Happy

Back to top Go down

cash-in suggestions Empty Re: cash-in suggestions

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Not to worry,

After RV, the banks, small and large, will cash in, do you really think they will miss out on making money? The spread, fees, what ever you want to call them will drop, due to competition among banks and the dealers who will be low. The dealers can be low due to the fact they have made money up front in the sales spead.

When the time comes sites like this will have many stories on cashin. Which banks and or dealers are giving the best deals.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Welcome. I suggest you use the search feature on this site. There are plenty of threads already addressing this issue. Bank will not be offering high spreads, they want your deposits. Dinartrade isnt open and who knows if they will reopen. Even so, I dont trust who is running their cash in offices (might want to research a few of the site owners who will be running those offices for yourself and decide if you want to hand over your personal info, signature, bank accts etc).

I am personally going with the banks. I already am in a group where we got a deal done years ago. But I will be negotiating with other banks and posting the deals made for everyone to use if they want. As far as taxes, thats up to you and your professionals to figure out how to best proceed to minimize your tax burden.

cash-in suggestions Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 pm

RE: minimize your tax burden

Eliminate "taxpayer" status by choosing conversion to Lawful Money, which is exempt from irs tax levy. See 1) "Say No to irs "tax" 13th @ 5:54am and 2) "Money" matters- HIStory, Truth, Solutions this evening @ 7pm or so and referenced info for your edification and education.. Blessings 2U ALL!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolanda39 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Welcome. I suggest you use the search feature on this site. There are plenty of threads already addressing this issue. Bank will not be offering high spreads, they want your deposits. Dinartrade isnt open and who knows if they will reopen. Even so, I dont trust who is running their cash in offices (might want to research a few of the site owners who will be running those offices for yourself and decide if you want to hand over your personal info, signature, bank accts etc).

I am personally going with the banks. I already am in a group where we got a deal done years ago. But I will be negotiating with other banks and posting the deals made for everyone to use if they want. As far as taxes, thats up to you and your professionals to figure out how to best proceed to minimize your tax burden.

YEAH!!!! Thank you "therealbutterfly".....Now we just need an RV!!! GO RV!!!!!!

Yolanda39

Back to top Go down

cash-in suggestions Empty as thank you

Post by Dinar Slap Happy Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Thank you, therealbutterfly for your reply regarding choices in cashing in.

Dinar Slap Happy.

Dinar Slap Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm

1alaskan wrote:Not to worry,

After RV, the banks, small and large, will cash in, do you really think they will miss out on making money? The spread, fees, what ever you want to call them will drop, due to competition among banks and the dealers who will be low. The dealers can be low due to the fact they have made money up front in the sales spead.

Hi Friend, You are so very correct. If anyone think that banks of all sorts are going to be fighting for the cash-in business people are wrong.

Many banks will be there with open arms to make some money....

Rod

When the time comes sites like this will have many stories on cashin. Which banks and or dealers are giving the best deals.

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Butterfly's info is very impotant also,

Be very careful with which dealer you may choose, Who really knows who they are?

One suggestion was if you choose a wire transfer to your bank, have it wired into one account and have it set up to transfer into another immeditaly after. Then close the first account. If you do that it will make it much harder to take money out of your accounts as they would not have the newer account numbers.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharpac Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

7freemom wrote:RE: minimize your tax burden

Eliminate "taxpayer" status by choosing conversion to Lawful Money, which is exempt from irs tax levy. See 1) "Say No to irs "tax" 13th @ 5:54am and 2) "Money" matters- HIStory, Truth, Solutions this evening @ 7pm or so and referenced info for your edification and education.. Blessings 2U ALL!

cash-in suggestions 927261665

I'm sorry freemom. We will pray for you while you are doing Jail time. I hope you don't have many kids.

Blessings, Go RV

sharpac

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrynwait Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I learned from my bank this week that if I cash in and get a cashiers check to deposit at my other bank that there will be at least a 7day hold. IF on the other hand I do a wire transfer, (bank to bank) it will go in immediately, or up to 48hrs depending when the two participating banks cut off times are during the business day. Worth considering if youre in a hurry for cash in hand.

Hurrynwait

Back to top Go down

Post by LikeDee Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Hurrynwait wrote:I learned from my bank this week that if I cash in and get a cashiers check to deposit at my other bank that there will be at least a 7day hold. IF on the other hand I do a wire transfer, (bank to bank) it will go in immediately, or up to 48hrs depending when the two participating banks cut off times are during the business day. Worth considering if youre in a hurry for cash in hand.

Very Happy I completely agree. I am a banker...no rv stories, but a wire transfer is much safer and faster than a cashier's check.

LikeDee

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 pm

When the RV occurs and you go ahead and fully cash out, taxes will not be due until the end of that year. So, will it not be alright to make all of my preparation for the tax consequence AFTER the cash in, but before the end of the tax year????

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorback Dave Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 pm

7freemom wrote:RE: minimize your tax burden

What is "Lawful Money'? I obviously missed whatever was at 5:54 and 7pm. Thank you. Embarassed
Razorback Dave
Razorback Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:When the RV occurs and you go ahead and fully cash out, taxes will not be due until the end of that year. So, will it not be alright to make all of my preparation for the tax consequence AFTER the cash in, but before the end of the tax year????

Call your tax professional. Some people pay quarterly, etc. Thats up to you and what is best for your situation. This is not the site to answer those questions. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Sharpac: Good for you!!!! You tell it like it is.
Sorry, folks, but this blessing has come about with the potential for us to become a whole lot richer than we now are. With that wealth comes a deep responsibility. Part of that responsibility is for us to meet all of our obligations, taxes are one of those obligations. We The People, the constitution began, in order to form ...... . That means that we are responsible for paying for the governing expenses of this great country. We might not agree with how Congress spends our money (WE detest that they are irresponsible - vote them out) BUT it is just that OUR MONEY, therefore we need to pay our share of the tax.
It is not fair that government would levy additional taxes on us as a group (or on millionaires in general) as that is discriminatory.
We should pay the just and lawful tax and blissfully go upon our way happy that we have been blessed with this opportunity. To try to act in any other manner would be irresponsible and that would place us in the position of NOT coming up to the now elevated position we will hold after cashing in.
Render unto Caesar ..... .
I feel fortunate to be placed in such a position, and humbled by the manner by which this has come about(thank you Lord). My personal plan is to pay the appropriate tax, make several donations to organizations (church, widows and orphans fund, a no kill shelter, burn center and several others). What you do is your business - but PLEASE pay your appropriate tax and accept the new found responsibility with the new found wealth. The elevation in status also brings an elevation in expectations. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Wheither you pay quarterly or on April 15th of the year following the tax year you cash in, you will have options.

The big question is if the RV happens at the end of the year, would you have time to exercise those options if you cashed out before 12/31?

But as always, talk to your tax peep's

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

cash-in suggestions Empty minimize tax burden response/ clarification

Post by 7freemom Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:35 am

Re: minimize your “tax” burden, I posted here fourteenth @ 8:28pm. As this is the FIRST online “chat room” I’ve ever chosen to participate in, I’m new at this & it’s certainly NOT on my HIGH priority list, and I just now checked subsequent posts on this subject. I’m appreciative of the helpful suggestions from alaskan, butterfly, yolanda. However, I must apologize to Razorback Dave for not being more comprehensive in my post, which I’ll try to correct now: Here’s my first ever post on this site:

Say No to irs “tax” Oct 13, 2011 5:54 am

You can demand Lawful Money pursuant 12 USC 411
@ cash-in, voting against FRB PRIVATE debt system and redeeming/ cancelling “national debt” simultaneously. Intelligently choosing our existing lawful conversion right as group of investors can accomplish more to bring the banksters down and restore Lawful Public Money to America than all the OWS, Down w/ FED, etc. combined. “Put your money where your mouth is” applies here; STOP endorsing FRB private FRB system by our “voluntary” participation in it, thus eliminating IRS “taxpayer” status, which “tax” is actually a use fee for the “privilege” of our voluntary FRB PRIVATE FRN use of their “debt money”!! Applied comprehension of Truth can again set us FREE!! The Power to Free Ourselves and our country and ALL WTP from bankster debt bondage is in Our Hands; We few IQD investors exponentially multiply our Power when We: 1) first discover, Know and internalize the Truth in the law; then 2) use it to set ourselves and fellow Americans Free from debt bondage to FRB where our ignorance has held us far too long!!! Ignorance of the law is no excuse, as we’ve been well “taught”-- Our remedy is in the law, but we must know and exercise it with conviction or it does us no good whatsoever; contrarily, our ignorance keeps us slaves in their private debt money system. If Freedom is to be, it is up to ME (and You if you choose)!! Learn more @ myprivateaudio from guest speakers David Merrill , Michael Joseph and JOHN HENRY DOE. WE The People have the power to vote FRB out of our life, not depending upon congress to do it- Hallelujyah! Blessings 2U ALL! Check it out & share good news!

Two of my subsequent posts on same subject as further response from some of other eighteen posts there (which I invite you to review), may further clarify:

Actually, it was the money changers that Jesus bodily threw out of His Father's house in righteous anger because they were taking advantage of those coming to worship (using unequal weights and measures & extortion of His people). Did you know it's against FRB bank policy to "loan" their own or other depositors' "money"? Your autograph (Au= Gold) empowers them to create "money of exchange" with a few keystrokes; your autograph is "as good as gold" to them. It is the full faith and credit of We The People (WTP) that gives value to anything we utilize for money; "govmnt" creates nothing WTP or Our Lord does not provide. Usury (interest) is also against God's law; used for financial bondage purpose & has been most effective. Do we have the courage to throw them out of our lives as violators of “equal weights and measures” Biblical law???! They can do nothing without our unqualified endorsement (on reverse of every check) or consent to participate in their private FRB system (according to their rules, which generates a use fee we know as "tax" irs collects on behalf of money changer "creditors"). Lawful Money is NOT subject to tax & we can convert any FRN we receive to Lawful Money and thus exempt ourselves from irs "tax" levy. volunteering to pay "tax" that is NOT lawfully or constitutionally due, and does indeed go to pay interest on "national debt" is, imho, not being a good steward of what our Lord blesses me with. It ALL belongs to Him from whom all blessings flow, and we are ultimately accountable to Him for how we steward what He permits to come within our sphere of influence; pertinent to everything in our lives, not just finances. I'm certainly not advocating anything against God's law, being much higher than man's "color of law" which has been designed to deceive and steal from us (and Him!).
Three Greats from Youtube: 1) 40 min. animated Money As Debt; 2) 30 min. PG animated movie- The American Dream (inc.Twilight Zone, Back 2 the Future, 300 parodies) shares little-known history & HUGE TRUTH everyone should know. Do you? Check it out- Enjoy!! Share Truth w/ others; 3) Secret of Oz, an award-winning documentary 1:50 by Bill Still, addresses the true source of our current “government” and economic [b]challenges (unemployment, foreclosures, inflation, “national debt”, poverty, hunger) with a comprehensive Solution! Thank you all for your replies and input-- Truth can set You Free!!! Blessings 2U!

Voting against FRB is much easier than you may think. Conversion to Lawful Money is really quite simple, a qualified non-endorsement on all monies as you receive them, in whatever form. Best to learn and understand the history, truth and law about this PRIOR to cash-in @ RV. It can ELIMINATE any "tax" liability, lawfully! Simultaneously, can also eliminate so-called "national debt", dollar for dollar; Demand for Lawful Money increases its supply as it decreases debt currency FRNs! What a way for us, as a savvy, concerned group of investors to make a HUGE impact in America to Reclaim Our Stolen Money Power as this massive wealth transfer takes place. Why wait or depend on congress or president to again give us Lawful Public money, when We The People have the Power in Our Hands already, if We Will but choose to use it intelligently, peacefully, lawfully.... NOW!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Freedom is everyone's innate right and responsibility. Only each individual has free will over his own life, and an obligation of stewardship for its care. ...Life, death, economy, justice, law, and human fulfillment are at issue.

Quoted from “Money” matters- HiStory, Truth, Solutions posted fourteenth @ 7:04pm:

“Follow-up for "Say No to irs 'tax'" posted 13th @ 5:54am, my first ever discussion post on any site like this: …. Three Greats from Youtube: 1) 40 min. animated Money As Debt; 2) 30 min. PG animated movie- The American Dream (inc.Twilight Zone, Back 2 the Future, 300 parodies) shares little-known history & HUGE TRUTH everyone should know. Do you? Check it out- Enjoy!! Share Truth w/ others; 3) Secret of Oz, an award-winning documentary 1:50 by Bill Still, addresses the true source of our current “government” and economic [b]challenges (unemployment, foreclosures, inflation, “national debt”, poverty, hunger) with a comprehensive Solution! Thank you all for your replies and input-- Truth can set You Free!!! Please refer to yesterday's post for more specific references and recent proof of Lawful Money exemption and irs refund from JOHN HENRY DOE. Blessings 2U ALL…” and later on same subject as response:

"The Real Creditor in Commerce" - YOU - the one reflecting in the mirror.

YOU ARE THE MONEY - Jewelz

Thanks for your Very insightful comments, Jewelz! We The People are NOT debtors, but the true Creditors in the bankrupt USA corporation. It is only our sweat equity that can create anything of value (by our Creator's empowerment in and through us- We are created in His image, so we also create). Dead corporations are also created entities by living men/ women; the created is NEVER greater than the creator, although they frequently attempt to act greater, using threat of force, coercion and fear (False Evidence Appearing Real) to further their agenda, as we permit it. However, We The People can choose honorable, peaceful, lawful Non-Consent to their agenda when we learn and know Who (and Whose) We Are, always a continuing growing process--- Halleluyah!”

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Also compelled to respond to "sharpac :I'm sorry freemom. We will pray for you while you are doing Jail time. I hope you don't have many kids."

Jail time is most certainly NOT in my future, as I do have seven home-birthed children, Know Who and Whose I AM and have learned a great deal about
"the world system", and how to exempt myself from its penalties by dwellling in His Kingdom moment by moment in His Presence, by His Guidance, Provision, Grace, Truth, Peace, Love and Holy Spirit. I, of course appreciate your good intentions and prayers, and offer you the same. It is my belief Our Lord expects us to do our part in discovering His Truth, dwelling therein, and choosing His way as high above man's way, with my primary allegiance in all matters to Him, including "money". When I learned a peaceful lawful manner to Reclaim Our Stolen Money Power from banksters with simple, lawful process that also eliminates "national debt" and "taxes", I'm called to share good news with other good people, which I've done here. As always, we all choose who and what we listen to, believe, and act upon; we're called to account for all of that to Him. Blessings 2U!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 pm

aksafeone: Re: One-- "Render unto Caesar ..... " a few (of eighteen) responses referred to above spoke to that specific issue, for your edification. If "government" were actually using "taxes" to do what you believe they should, perhaps I wouldn't be so adamantly opposed to participating in "payment"; however, they abdicated their (Our) "government" long ago and are now a corporation "beholden to FRB masters", as is our "judicial" system and "executive" branch of "govmnt". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFm_j7PvCYM can begin to enlighten you and others with ears to hear.

Two--" PLEASE pay your appropriate tax and accept the new found responsibility with the new found wealth. The elevation in status also brings an elevation in expectations. JMHO" : I agree fully! We seem to disagree only on what "appropriate tax" might be defined as. Avoiding "tax" lawfully is most certainly NOT the same as evasion, and permits me more funds to give where He directs, to His Honor and Glory. In His Love... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

aksafeone - Great post, I agree 100%

I may not like how our money is being spent by Congress but I'm sure I would like the results less if We the People did not pay tax and instead decided to just give wherever we felt like it. The chaos that would result from the whole country doing that is sure disaster ----- hmmm, wouldn't that make an interesting novel or movie of the week?

I especially like your concise statement "The elevation in status also brings an elevation in expectations." Well said!

Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

I am paying my taxes period :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvereagle Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT: SINCE DINAR BANKER IS USING BARCLAY BANK, DOES THIS MEAN HIS FUNDS WILL BE COMING FROM OFF SHORE? IF SO, THEY WILL BE A HOLD BY HOMELAND SECURITY, I AM TOLD. MY PRIVATE BANKER TOLD ME ALSO NOT TO USE CASHIER'S CHECK, DO WIRE TRANSFERS FROM IN THE USA AND THERE WOULD NOT BE A HOLD.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 pm

DrRod wrote:
1alaskan wrote:Not to worry,

Hi Friend, You are so very correct. If anyone think that banks of all sorts are going to be fighting for the cash-in business people are wrong.

Many banks will be there with open arms to make some money....

Rod

Maybe, maybe not, but after RV, everything changes

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum