Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Realignment of world currencies? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Realignment of world currencies?

+4
Captsalt
moosetracks
4courseDinar
GuruGernBlansten
8 posters

Go down

Realignment of world currencies? Empty Realignment of world currencies?

Post by GuruGernBlansten Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:40 pm

HAS EVERONE BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS ALL DAY REGARDING THE WEEKEND RE-ALIGNMENT OF THE WORLDS CURRENCY'S?? SAW IT MANY TIMES TODAY ADDRESSING THAT ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS WOULD BE INVOLVED (okie said this in last night's chat with scottig, bear and bgg)

Other than what I heard in the FOXNews clip, where is all the news about realignment of currencies and/or a meeting/intervention by global central banks? Has anyone found other articles or links?

GuruGernBlansten

Back to top Go down

Realignment of world currencies? Empty Re: Realignment of world currencies?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Good question...please share if anyone finds anything.

Back to top Go down

Realignment of world currencies? Empty IMHO- Dinar and the Global Plantation

Post by 4courseDinar Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

[b]I have been a person who has studied the movements of the globalists and the elitists for many years. I have had the pleasure to know many alphabet agency personell from IRS criminal inspectors to the ominous three letter LE people and I have learned several important lessons from each. I have also read an extensive collection of United Nations treaties as well as Globalist's White Papers so I am going to present a different scenario from the nascent and optimistic people on the board. SOOOooo...here goes:

Lets start with the Globalists: They are NOT benificent or benevolent people. They do NOTHING for the betterment of the world or society. They are elitists that actually are reared to think of themselves as "another Race Apart" from the common man and now the prevailing thought and centerpiece of their dogma is that we are useless feeders and a nuisance. This is the EUGENICS crowd of old ,on steroids. They never went away, they just went underground. Now...they're back.

Now we will look at MONEY or what passes for it: Most of the currency (notice I didn't say money. There is a difference) is controlled by a group of people who are known in earlier times as Khazars. They are Mongol Turks and they were converted to Judaism by Japeth, Noah's grandson. Now they pose as Jews but they aren't. In fact, they HATE Hebrews, especially Orthodox Hebrews and have vowed to destroy them and they have all but accomplished this goal. So what does this have to do with MONEY? Well...the sad truth is that they are in control of it and they pull the Global stings from London City, a City-State that is Sovereign just like the Vatican (Vatican City) in Rome or the Kremlin (Kremlin City) in Russia, or Washington D.C. in the USA. They control EVERY Central Bank including the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq). Many years ago, in the 1500s a man named Amshel Bauer, a goldsmith by trade, devised a plan to take over the world through what is now known as the Fractional Reserve Banking System and he involved 12 other families in this plot. They have executed this plan with laser accuracy for the most part and the collapse of the current global Banking Systems is no accident. It is by design and it is working. Now this brings us to the issue of this "Basket of Currencies" we are seeing unfold.

This Basket of Currencies will be the "Harmonisation" of the worlds currencies. Watch for that word. It is dangerous. The currencies are being brought into parity with one another. This may well turn out to mean the IQD will rise in value (nowhere else to go but up) but it may also mean the USD will go down (almost a guarantee). This is one scenario. We will find out later today I suppose or so they have said on FOX TV.

However, knowing the type of scum, elitists, murderers, and scoundrels they are, I cannot imagine them letting anyone benefit from their little money party except them. Consider that abandonment of currencies isn't an unheard of thing nor is it uncommon. Mexico, Spain, Russia, Nigeria, are but a short list of such abandonments. So the big question is, "Will Iraq abandon its dysfunctional currency?

There are trillions of Dinar in the world marketplace in hands of speculators. In Russia, one night many Russians went to bed with a hundred thousand Rubles in the bank and woke up with one thousand rubles in the bank. They were instantly poor. They got lopped! The wealth was transferred upward and the poor starved and died by the millions aided by the following civil wars and civil unrest, disease, and state sponsored murder. This is much like what we are seeing right now around the world with all the food / banking / bailout riots and such.

The Globalists hate us and want us dead, to make the point clearer. With this in mind lets go to the next steps.

Lets say the new Global reset of currencies turns out to mean that all of us uppity and spoiled societies (their words not mine) are to be hammered down. Lets say the USA has made the world angry with their Empire Building. Lets say the elitist Banksters are in a corner and have nowhere else to run. Lets say all this is true...which it is! Then they could easily devalue the dollar to a punishing rate and raise the Dinar to the former rate, establish parity and then our dollar would be unpegged from the status of RESERVE CURRENCY and instantly we would be busted back to the Dark Ages and a new power would rise to lead the world...THE MIDDLE EAST block of countries who BTW back their currencies with OIL and GOLD not "The Good Credit and Faith of the USA". Now multiply this with the knowledge that all Central Banks are owned by said Zionist, Khazar, Bankster Elite and voila...they have just brought into fruition the plan of Amshel Bauer now known as Mayer Evelyn DuRothschild, and crippled the world financially, created the problem, and now sit in waiting with the solution in hand. What is said solution you ask?

The solution will be this harmonised currency basket with the USA on or near the middle of the pile. How did the global banksters harmonise the currencies they already own? They back it with gold and perhaps other precious metals. Consider the Central Banks and International Entities ( IMF - WB )and governments own most of the world's gold ( http://www.cnbc.com/id/33242464/The_World_s_Biggest_Gold_Reserves ) and it becomes apparent.

The nest step is to appease the worlds cry for security, stability, and safety. Eventually it may come to pass that the issuance of various harmonised currencies is just too cumbersome. They now present the plastic card with your account number and if you loose it you are toast. Eventually the cards will wear out so their solution will be to offer you a fail-proof solution...The Bio-chip implant. It can't be lost and you are now safe.

I have done some rough figures and it seems that the sale of Iraqi currency has netted about 270 billion dollars for Iraq. It doesn't show on their books. I suspect it is a massive theft or self ingratiation of the Rothschild owned Central Bank. The more they pull off the streets by issuing the coins, the more for the brokers to sell. The sales continue until eventually they have sold off all the world's most expensive and counterfeit-proof currency. Then, in the middle of the night (remember Russia) they abandon the currency and issue the new currency thus injuring the USA even more. In other words, they get the gold and we get the shaft.

If I weren't so informed about the workings of the globalists, I might believe they are uplifting the world but they have the exact opposite goal and they will not stop until we stop them and they may well just leave us holding all this abandoned Dinar as a reminder of who is the Master and who is the slave. It has even happened in the USA AFTER THE WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION where our own leaders attacked its own citizens, drove them into the ground, broke them off, and then their currency was nothing but worthless script (Confederate Currency). It has happened before and it can happen again.

This is but one alternate scenario but worthy of a minute or two of thought. Just remember the GOLDEN RULE, them who have the gold make the rules. Instead of the blessing people want to believe it is, this may well be the beginning of the Global Plantation and guess who the slaves are?

Just a though based on what I have read and what THEY have said in their own White Papers. It isn't that I'm so intelligent or anything like that. It is merely those things / facts they hide in books. I am only a guy who thniks for himself. Now I suppose I will the the forum heritic but that's OK too. Now lets see what you have to say about this.

21st Century Schizoid Man

Last edited by 4courseDinar on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Government is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool their ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach stupid conclusions."
4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.26cabinkits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Very well said. I am familiar with this historical and modern account. In your opinion is gold the only safe haven?
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Post by 4courseDinar Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 pm

moosetracks wrote:Very well said. I am familiar with this historical and modern account. In your opinion is gold the only safe haven?

Gold is NO safe haven. The Elitists own most of it but they want it all. The gold prices are manipulated as are the silver but silver is ore available and plentiful. Ratio wise, silver is out producing gold. Besides, I lok for old Barry Soetoro to outlaw the ownership of gold or at least try. The IRS and FBI have already said the ownership of Liberty Silver Dollars are illegal and they said they are counterfeit. Now figure that one out? They have gone nuts and will not stop until we stop them.

"Government is the place where brilliant minds assemble to willfully pool their ignorance with questionable logic in order to reach stupid conclusions."
4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks for a well written article - very interesting. Goes along with much of what I read several years ago and falls in line with prophetic end times. Certainly a "sign of the times".

One question: Where is the documentaion on, "The IRS and FBI have already said the ownership of Liberty Silver Dollars are illegal and they said they are counterfeit."? I have never heard that.

Thanks.

PSM 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 pm

THANKS FOR THE REALISTIC RESEARCH--THIS MAKES OUR SLIM CHANCE TO REDIRECT OUR CONGRESS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT! PLEASE BE ALERT AND SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO TURN THIS ELECTION IN THE SENATE, THEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.. WE CAN CONTROL THE SENATE WITH CONCERTED EFFORT, THEN THE NOMINEE OF THE REPUBLICANS CAN BEAT OBAMA..
REDUCE THE BASELINE BUDGET TO ZERO TO 1% PER YEAR (IT IS 7% NOW, AND THIS WILL BALANCE THE BUDGET)
REPEAL OBAMACARE--
PASS FAIR TAX--
DEFUND EPA, ENERGY, EDUCATION ETC.--
LOWER THE CORPORATE TAX--
REPEAL THE 16TH AND 17TH AMENDMENT--
FOR STARTERS!!

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 4courseDinar Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Captsalt wrote:Thanks for a well written article - very interesting. Goes along with much of what I read several years ago and falls in line with prophetic end times. Certainly a "sign of the times".

One question: Where is the documentaion on, "The IRS and FBI have already said the ownership of Liberty Silver Dollars are illegal and they said they are counterfeit."? I have never heard that.

Thanks.

Coin World [ http://www.coinworld.com/articles/liberty-dollars-may-be-subject-to-seizure/ ] reports that the feds are looking to seize liberty dollars from collectors and those using the coins instead of inflation-ridden Federal Reserve notes.

Officials with the U.S. Attorney’s Office said on August 24 that the coins are contraband. The Secret Service, the federal agency responsible for confiscating counterfeit money, did not provide any definitive comments concerning under what circumstances Liberty Dollars would be seized, according to Paul Gikes of Coin World.

The coins are illegal even if they are not used for barter, the feds insist. Jill Rose, chief of the August 24 that the Liberty Dollar medallions are confiscable as contraband if they are being exhibited for educational purposes or held privately.

Rose was the lead prosecutor in the Bernard von NotHaus case. Von NotHaus is the creator of the Liberty Dollar. He was convicted by the feds in March on multiple charges involving the alternative currency that competes with fiat money distributed by the privately owned Federal Reserve. During the trial it was determined that Liberty Dollars are counterfeits, contraband and subject to seizure.

Von NotHaus was convicted by a jury after the feds successfully argued that Liberty coins are counterfeits because they include the words “Trust in God,” similar to the words “In God We Trust” on Federal Reserve coins. He faces up to 15 years in jail, a $250,000 fine, and may be forced to give $7 million worth of minted coins and precious metals – weighing 16,000 pounds – to the government.

The prosecution and conviction of von NotHaus was politically motivated. He is the founder of NORFED, the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve and the Internal Revenue Code.

Following the verdict against von NotHaus, the government characterized him as a domestic terrorist.

“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” said U.S. Attorney Tompkins. “While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,” she added. “We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption, and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.” (Emphasis added.)

The Liberty Dollar raid was indistinguishable from “similar raids conducted by Soviet and Chinese communist officials against private businesses operating in those countries,” writes Jacob Hornberger. “Unfortunately, in the post-9/11 world in which we now live, anything goes as far as federal power is concerned. The heavy-handed, perhaps even fraudulent, Soviet-style attack on NORFED is proof-positive of that.”

According to Rose and the government, the Liberty Dollar is “a pyramid scheme imbedded with fraud” that had nothing to do with barter or trade. “Barter is an equal and knowing exchange,” which the Liberty Dollar is not, Rose and the government claim.

Coin World had previously published comments from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Charlotte stating that while mere possession of Liberty Dollar medallions was not a violation of federal statutes, actual use or intent to use them in the manner for which von NotHaus was convicted would be considered a violation.

Glen Kessler, assistant special agent in charge in North Carolina for the U.S. Secret Service, told Coin World that the Secret Service is “duty-bound to confiscate” Liberty Dollars.

George Ogilvie, the public affairs officer for the federal agency, told the publication the Secret Service had no comment on the matter.

It now appears the feds are moving to criminalize mere possession. Collectors are now at risk, especially if they oppose the Federal Reserve and are politically active.

4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 4courseDinar Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 pm

BURNS wrote:THANKS FOR THE REALISTIC RESEARCH--THIS MAKES OUR SLIM CHANCE TO REDIRECT OUR CONGRESS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT! PLEASE BE ALERT AND SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO TURN THIS ELECTION IN THE SENATE, THEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.. WE CAN CONTROL THE SENATE WITH CONCERTED EFFORT, THEN THE NOMINEE OF THE REPUBLICANS CAN BEAT OBAMA..
REDUCE THE BASELINE BUDGET TO ZERO TO 1% PER YEAR (IT IS 7% NOW, AND THIS WILL BALANCE THE BUDGET)
REPEAL OBAMACARE--
PASS FAIR TAX--
DEFUND EPA, ENERGY, EDUCATION ETC.--
LOWER THE CORPORATE TAX--
REPEAL THE 16TH AND 17TH AMENDMENT--
FOR STARTERS!!

BURNS

One problem...I have seen Dems and Repubs come and go in the White-Crib yet I have never seen a President undo the damage of their predecessor. Have You? Good point on the Department of Energy...Thank you soooo much Jimmuh Kawatah for that one. It has an unreal budget and its sole purpose was to make sure we never became dependant on foreign oil for energy. I'd laugh if I weren't crying so hard.

4courseDinar
4courseDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mamajean Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

[b]You hit the nail right on the head, 4courseDinar. Too bad all our Congressmen and Senators can't understand this, and even if they did, what good would it do since they are controlled also.

mamajean

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

very WELL SAID!.... THE TRUTH SHALL
MAKE YOU FREE! :study: :study:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hitman1978 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm

There is more gold in the ground then there is silver. Silver is used in industry, gold is hoarded.

hitman1978

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:11 pm

THOSE ARE GOOD POINTS==THE DEMOCRATS/SOCIALISTS/PROGRESSIVES STOLE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS AND BOUGHT VOTES WITH IT THRU THE GREAT SOCIETY AND SINCE.. THE REPUBLICANS PROTESTED SO WEAKLY, THEY LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT--SO THEY ARE BOTH RESPONSIBLE.. WE MUST DEFEAT THE DEMOCRATS/SOCIALISTS FIRST AND THE RINO REPUBLICANS SECOND.. WE CAME WITHIN ONE VOTE OF PASSING THE CAP, CUT AND BALANCE BILL IN THE SENATE, SO A MERE DEFEAT OF A FEW DEMOCRATS COULD GIVE THE MAJORITY TO THE REPUBLICANS.. THE TEA PARTY CAN FURNISH QUALIFIED CHALLANGERS TO THE DEM INCUMBENTS, IF WE GIVE THEM FINANCIAL SUPPORT.. I PLAN TO GIVE DINARS TO THE TEA PARTY AFTER THE RV, AND IT SHOULD BE TAX FREE TO THE TEA PARTY.. I DO NOT EXPECT A TAX DEDUCTION, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH THE COST OF THE DINAR TO REGAIN SANITY IN OUR GOVERNMENT.. PLEASE READ THE AIMS AND PROGRAMS OF THE TEA PARTY.. THEY ONLY WANT WHAT WE WANT--RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT THAT LET THE PRIVATE SECTOR MAKE THE JOBS WITHOUT HARRASSMENT..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum