Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV

+6
BoltUpright
Evocarti
mastergreenhead
ministerb
gwp1616
EddieB
10 posters

Go down

Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV Empty Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV

Post by EddieB Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Remember last month Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii had posted Cash in instructions on their website in regard to the IQD revaluation?

I had bookmarked the site and last night went back and looked at it again.

WOW DID THEY DO A 180 degree turn around. They are now calling the outrageous payout claims a scam!!!!l

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html

I wonder what caused them to make such an abrupt turn around!!!
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV Empty Re: Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV

Post by gwp1616 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:49 pm

EddieB wrote:Remember last month Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii had posted Cash in instructions on their website in regard to the IQD revaluation?

WOW DID THEY DO A 180 degree turn around. They are now calling the outrageous payout claims a scam!!!!l

I can tell you why they did a 180....it is because of hundreds of idiots calling the bank over and over! Do you blame
them?

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV Empty Re: Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV

Post by ministerb Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 pm

The bank was way out front on the acknowledgment of the RV and probably had to "eat crow" after nothing popped...sorta like the rest of us. I suspect that either leading officers or stockholders are invested and to avoid any further "red face" incidents they curtailed their cashin program.

That link goes to a video which is well over two years old. We all know many things have changed in that time period. The scam guru will no doubt end up going into hiding when this finally RV's.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV Empty interesting

Post by mastergreenhead Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Didn't Hawaii's governor cover for O on the birth certificate as well? He saw baby O with his own eyes, saw the birth certificate with his own eyes, and oh yeah...... is a big loyal liberal?
I'm sure it's just a coincidence........and O's not doing what he can to hold up the RV. Who's zooming who?
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 am

Under the assumption that the dinar is supposed to RV to wild increases of 3.22 US or better without the WGS and the US Dollar Re-funding Project, it is certainly understandable why they took such a position. It just does not make sense with the current condition of monetary systems, that such a country like Iraq, which still has people blowing each other up in front of fruit stands, would command such a high price for its money.

But, when they are brought up to speed on it all, they will change their tune. They are not on the same page as those working in the background. Remember the current system was set up by a relatively small clique of powerful banking families, and a relatively small group of very powerful good people are working to change it, and they know they must.

The WGS will shatter fixed ideas and paradigms, much the way Kittyhawk, and landing on the moon did. It is set against these positive changes in monetary systems that the RV will happen, and must.

threadsneaker

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 am

When is the WGS suppose to be lifted?

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 am

punisher wrote:When is the WGS suppose to be lifted?

I believe that originally the PP's were supposed to be paid 48 hours before the RV and as we were told a week or so ago, the WGS was supposedly settled. But that never happened and people never got paid. Then there was the rumor that sOmebody took the money. :shock: Who even knows any more what's real and what isn't. We're just in that hurry up and wait mode, hopefully something will happen before Labor Day. There are some decent deadlines(not that deadlines mean anything) at the end of the month.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 am

Evocarti wrote:Under the assumption that the dinar is supposed to RV to wild increases of 3.22 US or better

That would basically be an RI(reinstatement), bringing them back to the pre Sadaam rate, which their country is easily worth more now than it was in the 70's so in theory that should be the basement but needing around $3.40 to cover their budget, that's more likely the bottom.

They might throw out a lower "sucker rate" to get all those people that would scramble for $1 but eventually they will have to increase their value. Again, to cover the budget and I highly doubt the IMF is going to let them slink around that low. They are trying to bring people into the country, not send them running. They need to be near Kuwaits value which is I believe around $3.65 at this time. JMO
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 am

EddieB wrote:Remember last month Pacific Rim Bank in Hawaii had posted Cash in instructions on their website in regard to the IQD revaluation?

The CIA shaking the speculators. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by danlourie Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

Funny how when you go into the Pacific Rim Bank website directly and search on Dinar, this does not come up. Is this link for real or did someone just create it?

danlourie

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 am

danlourie wrote:Funny how when you go into the Pacific Rim Bank website directly and search on Dinar, this does not come up. Is this link for real or did someone just create it?

Its real and the original letter was up on the same link. But everyone and their mother decided to call them and screwed it up. But if you notice, they say if you have an account with them, they will exchange your dinar still Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pacific Rim  Bank in Hawaii Changes Its Position on the RV Empty Banking for the R V

Post by faithfullyhis Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Banking info from Eagle1 (post from Highhopes at PTR)
08/14/2011 From Eagle 1 at Frankly speaking;

Good Afternoon, Family:

I've had this discussion with Frank and Delta before on one of the CC's, but because of my background in international banking let me explain once again for the sake of those who are not aware of this.

There is a good and logical reason why you (normally) don't see activity on Monday or Friday in international banks or in any banking transaction or trade with international consequences. Let's go back to when I was President of Union Bond & Trust Company in Anchorage, Alaska.

I conducted business with banks and traders in HongKong and Shanghai, in Tokyo, in Zürich, London, Paris, Brussels, Auckland, Sydney, Perth, etc., etc. Can't tell you how many times my phone rang at 2:00 or 3:00 AM and a banker from Credit Suisse was on the phone, or at 11:00 PM and a banker at HongKong-Shanghai Bank was calling. Before time zones were consolidated in the U.S. some 30-plus years ago, we had five different time zones in Alaska alone. (Alaska is 3400 miles wide, so you will understand!) Even with consolidation, there is a four-hour time difference between Anchorage and New York. That's half a day, folks! And that's just in the U.S. If I called someone at Barclay's in London on Monday morning at 10:00 AM, it was already 9:00 PM in London. Thus any Monday business in Anchorage with London had to be conducted on Tuesday morning when their offices opened.
Read More button on right

Try the opposite extreme! Suppose I had business with HongKong-Shanghai Bank in HongKong, and it was 2:00 PM on Thursday in Anchorage. It was already 8:00 AM on Friday in HongKong. Had in been in HongKong, the reverse would be true. Thus, because of the time-zone differences around the world, international bankers have agreed universally that any transactions or trades between international banks would only occur on Tuesdays through Thursdays.

I often scheduled large tranches of money between banks, and we agreed that in order to avoid heavy international scrutiny, we would limit international transfers to $250 Million per transaction per day. (We could have done more and did so under limited circumstances, but this was an easy way to do business.) I often did transactions totaling into the tens and hundreds of billions of dollars, but they were still broken down into $250 Million transfers per day. Thus we deliberately limited ourselves to transferring $750 Million per week per transaction -- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday -- even if the total transaction were to exceed many billions of dollars. Under certain circumstances and time zones with parameters set up well in advance we transferred up to a billion dollars per week.

Family, this was more than two decades ago, and even though the limits and dollar amounts have changed throughout the years, banks still stick to Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for any major trade, currency exchange, currency revaluation, or international funds transfer. Its just the nature of how things are and have been conducted in our business world.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see some changes take place in these practices in the years to come as the rest of the world becomes better connected electronically (and you all have seen or at least heard about all the pinging between CBI and banks around the world as they have been preparing for the RV).

Maybe this explanation will help everyone better understand the philosophy of the Tuesday - Thursday window for the RV. It doesn't mean that we couldn't see an announcement on a Friday or Sunday, but no actual cashing in will likely begin until the Tuesday - Thursday window. That is, unless there are a lot of changes taking place I haven't heard about! (Smile.)

Blessings on you!

Eagle1

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm

punisher wrote:When is the WGS suppose to be lifted?

It is currently being attempted to release it almost daily. However, since the WGS displaces certain seats of banking cartels that have held power for decades, at our expense, it is being fought against daily.

However, reports from the front indicate that the bad is giving way to the good, and we could see it any day now.

Precise dates of release are impossible.

That is why the date/rate game has always failed.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyeJedi Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

imf already said they will rv around 1.17....iraq already said three zeros off currency (exchange rate...look up definition for currency, its says EXCHANGE) three zeros off exchange rate is 1.17, 1170 - 3 zeros = 1.17

people need to read documents that matter like those from IMf, UNSC, CBI, not statements from banks and Ryan Teeples the guys site who pacific rim links to...come on guys....use your brains don't have your brains used

FYI. 1.17 is the bare minimum IMEO
(in my educated opinion)

RedEyeJedi

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:39 pm

RedEyeJedi wrote:imf already said they will rv around 1.17....iraq already said three zeros off currency (exchange rate...look up definition for currency, its says EXCHANGE) three zeros off exchange rate is 1.17, 1170 - 3 zeros = 1.17

people need to read documents that matter like those from IMf, UNSC, CBI, not statements from banks and Ryan Teeples the guys site who pacific rim links to...come on guys....use your brains don't have your brains used

FYI. 1.17 is the bare minimum IMEO
(in my educated opinion)

just FYI rate of 1.17 = $.86
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum