Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum

+5
Purpleskyz
Levitations
Daox13
Rainmaker
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum Empty Intel Direct from Tony's Forum

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum Jail%20Bars%20and%20Cuffs

I've got some intel direct from Tony's forum.  Apparently Dan from PTR said that Tony was going to jail.  Then, magically, that topic was removed.  Anyone out there from PTR want to validate or elaborate on this?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum Empty Re: Intel Direct from Tony's Forum

Post by Rainmaker Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:12 pm

I say let's hang all these sonofabitches.

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 pm

they are going to jail.. trust me, and then next step is prison.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:38 pm

That actually goes along with the court docket for this month.

The latest filing from Kansas District Court, (posted below) are from Anthony Renfrow's 04/18/2012 indictment for his involvement in a company called 14 daily plus. 

[th]Filing Date[/th][th]#[/th][th]Docket Text[/th]
3/8/201333ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE AND DESIGNATION OF COMPLEX CASE as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox. Motions due by 10/7/2013. Response deadline 10/14/2013. Motion Hearing set for 10/21/2013 at 09:30 AM in Courtroom 463 (CM) before District Judge Carlos Murguia. Excludable started as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox 2/25/13 thru 10/21/13. Signed by District Judge Carlos Murguia on 3/8/2013. (mm) (Entered: 03/08/2013)
He received an order for continuance on March, 8 of THIS year. Motions are due in October of THIS year.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 pm

interesting, this took place in Kansas? or will?

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 pm

He received an order for continuance on March, 8 of THIS year. Motions are due in October of THIS year.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:00 pm

This was an email sent out awhile ago to MANY dinarians

BREAKING NEWS!! Dinar Recaps forms Strategic Alliance with Federal Fraudsters Tony and Ray Renfrow (TNT Dinar)

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain", continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent.

Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters. However, during numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The aforementioned "Strategic Alliance" appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

See notations

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/

justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Memo_and_Recommend.pdf

leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=20091289612avfsupp2d677_11242.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR

archive.recapthelaw.org/ksd/85758/

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm

14 Daily Plus, Tony Renfrow, Holton Buggs And Bill Fox Internet Fraud Sacramento California Internet

I initially started with an investment of over 3 grand with promises of a "family" organization that would not be like any of the other internet fraud rings. Was I ever wrong.

I put my money in and things were moving right along and there were all of the testimonials about how thankful they were to Tony Renfrow and Holton Buggs. I'm am almost certain that the people were getting paid were close friends either to Tony or Holton.

Then "things" started to happen. 14Daily's account was hacked, the computer server went down, etc., etc. And now they are gone and never heard from again. I hope the Justice Department kicks into gear and brings these slugs to justice.

J
San Francisco, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/14-Daily-Plus-Tony-Renfrow-Holton-Buggs-And-Bill-Fox/internet/14-Daily-Plus-Tony-Renfrow-Holton-Buggs-And-Bill-Fox-Internet-Fraud-Sacramento-Californi-304098

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Here are 21 more rip off  reports.   Not saying that this is TNT TONY but....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/14-daily-plus

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Well...

now that info is actually seeing the light of day....

does anyone still have faith that this "investment" will actually come to fruition?

or do we still have a glimmer that it will and this is just one of the many scams created by those that lie, cheat and steal in all things???

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2245507099Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 pm

This is why we all should contact our Federal court system and get a Grand Jury investigation going.  If we all did this (50 states) then there are 50 different charges per each liar that have to be addressed.  Each case filed requires and answer by the defendant.  The courts would probably lump all those in one state together if more than one investor filed in a state. 

As far as faith in the investment is concerned:  THAT remains to be seen.  I lost hope long ago that this would be over anytime soon.  As far as coming to a positive end I am thinking the end will come when the courts finish with the investigations/trials.  As to the thing ending itself - sure doesn't look like it to me.  For one thing, Iraq still has IED bombs going off, unrest in the provinces, unstable government, and no recognized national currency (other than the USD).  They also have no agreement for the HCL and there doesn't seem to be any end to that problem as we hear it is done and then find it isn't.  (Just like the RV.)  So I am thi9nking that NOTHING is done, over or near over or done at this point in time.  When?  Flip a coin!

Time to quit messing around and start speaking to the judicial system asking for investigations to begin and cases to progress based findings from those investigations.  My guess is that they will find fraud in most cases. 

Thanks for listening to the rant of a old leery investor who "followed that dream - where ever it may lead."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 pm

More reading about the 14 Daily Plus auto surf scam:  http://www.moneymakergroup.com/lofiversion/index.php/t51497-800.html

Here's an excerpt: 

lsb
Nov 3 2006, 05:52 AM
Hey Solfan, can you or someone explain WHAT happened to the "commissions" link on the website??????????

This is the last straw!!

I saw that yesterday.............

NOW He's gonna F w/ THAT TOO??

We have NOT Been paid the commissions as is his contention (that tyhey couldnt DO BOTH)

BS!!!!

They took the route that would certainly be less money to payout, then they majorly screwed with that, by ONLY paying the actual commission that was due on the same DAY that you happened to make an upgrade on, not INCLUDING all commissions from PAST and previous upgrades, leaving out MANY commission payments.

There are so many HOLES in this thing I'm gonna start calling it " SWISS-CHEESE DAILY PLUS, your gettiong screwed as we speak"

His rationale was that they couldnt pay BOTH commissions, AND the other, but THEY ARTE NOT PAYING THE COMMISSIONS!!

Let me re-phrase that.... they are not including ALL commissions in what is supposedly OWED to you, They ARE NOT PAYING ANYONE that was involved in the program PRIOR to August except a few heavy hitters that have the "inside track" to Tony's ear.

NOW THEY HAVE REMOVED THE COMMISSIONS FROM OUR VIEW, so if we did NOT HAVE a running tally of what they owed us in commissions from months and months, then they are going to WALK from THAT responsibility as well!

I just wish I had my money out of there and could WALK from ever having HEARD of 14Daily.

One of the MOST F'd UP Deals I have EVER been involved with.

If they ONLY owed me a few bucks Hell, even a few THOUSAND, I would just turn away, I am OWED OVER TWENTY THOUSAND!!!!

You dont rack up those kind of numbers just from "Pending Upgrades"

Answer, dont answer, That SEEMS to have worked VERY Well for Tony's administration.

Pissed as HELL!! Can ya tell??
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Just a little more:

starlight2050
Aug 7 2007, 08:53 AM
This was Tony's plan all the time basically to get as much money as possible then close it off. I think he also closed off because he knew that people were on him that Speedy Wallet was his and used that to steal members money as you noticed not one member was allowed to withdraw money and just upgrade.

Tony Renfrow has now closed off his office and I hear now that he owes a lot of money to other people and is being persued. He is also being investigated by the feds.

Where is Solfan? Tony's spokesperson. I have a feeling that Solfan was also indeed part of the plan as well. He all of a sudden decided to cancel all conference calls.

My dear members I think we were all duped by this scammer and forget about 14DP ever coming back again. Please report Tony Renfrow to the authorities as the more people complained the more the Feds are going to have against this scammer. This scambag needs to be put behind bars.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm

He's not the only one!!!

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainmaker Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Ask yourself why all the dinar dealers are still selling dinars for a giveaway price when any second now they will be worth MILLIONS? Or TRILLIONS? Don't they listen to TNT TONY?

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:Well...

now that info is actually seeing the light of day....

does anyone still have faith that this "investment" will actually come to fruition?

or do we still have a glimmer that it will and this is just one of the many scams created by those that lie, cheat and steal in all things???
Even IF it is the same Tony, and I have seen lots of claims, but certainly no real proof, it does not change my opinion of this investment, since I never based my thoughts or decisions on what the gurus have said.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2805820865  Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2805820865  Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2805820865  Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:42 am

Levitations wrote:This was an email sent out awhile ago to MANY dinarians

BREAKING NEWS!! Dinar Recaps forms Strategic Alliance with Federal Fraudsters Tony and Ray Renfrow (TNT Dinar)

Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud "for gain", continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent.

Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters. However, during numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

The aforementioned "Strategic Alliance" appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report "Dinar Recaps LLC".

See notations

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/

justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Memo_and_Recommend.pdf

leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=20091289612avfsupp2d677_11242.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR

archive.recapthelaw.org/ksd/85758/

Intel Direct from Tony's Forum 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:57 am

That being said I guess that would explain why one got banned and posts did not appear on Recaps when one was being detrimental to Tony/TNT/RayRen.  Gee, one waits long enough and what do they find?  The truth.
Now let's see if we can find the truth about the dinar.  Me thinks we made a mistake years ago by taking part in this fiasco - but one never knows does one?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:11 am

If I had the least bit of hope, I would have held on to my dinar, dong, etc, but I have traded some for a car gave away some , but know one wanted to buy it unless I took a hard hit, & loose half of the price I payed for it. Plus I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to convince people these gurus are liars, but after working with law enforcement agencies on other scams ,I have seen widows, single moms, the elderly loose enormous amounts of cash , so there for I am on this crusade to stop another kind of scammers called dinar gurus.
Merry Christmas
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum