Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM

+63
Clydesdale
mr_evans2u
fridayh
renny123
farmchik1
KAI
Aston
az-tex
konacoffeegal
bigdaddytim
tuggyron
PALMER01
GO-RV
KathyD
Arkylady
Radio Man
1alaskan
Dr. Linda
therealbutterfly
tobiasfunke
blinkster
Peppermint Patti
Curly115
MIss Rose
LadyInRed
Purpleskyz
Jayzze
abby ann
SEBtopdog
doodoo
Cardiac99
happywelshguy
SOYSABINA
tootygal
a2jmarkman
HezekiaH
kitchencat
bohmer
fang2
rocklady
Searay 32
Diamond70
luvnsoul
Horizon
jubalation
stevejss1
clayf
Herb Lady
CaptnJerry
funnygirl
aksafeone
7freemom
milleriniraq
Kevind53
supergirl
musiclady
Terbo56
hikari
rick152
SBM0601
scaramouche
answereddreams
ADMIN
67 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM

Post by Diamond70 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 pm

MISKEBAM; I'm saddened at what's taken place. To always hear Okie's words of wisdom, and his love for the Lord, his guidance toward us all, not leaving anyone out. I can truly say that I so looked forward to his posts, daily, if Okie didn't post, I didn't read much. Okie is truly a man after God's heart, and it shows in all he does. I can only hope to have that same feeling of comfort & leadership again, be it from Okie (I truly hope so) or who ever does it at the new site. I stayed up late just for his post last night. Why anyone would do these things is evident that Okie was doing God's work, and the evil one decided he needed attacks, and you! My prayers will be with you always, know that! As for Okie, I SO would love to see his posts again. I'm an "Okie" and its just not going to be the same. God bless and keep you. We will talk again soon. Okie, please don't leave us! For some, I know for myself, you were our rock on this journey. I know the Lord is with us always, and He gives us people like yourself to lead, advise, comfort, help those of us that are new to these things. I truly hope to hear from you again, Okie! We're a team! Please don't let what God put together, be torn apart by the likes of some others with IQs the same as their shoe size. Thank you and am eagerly waiting to hear from you all again!

Diamond70

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

I agree most wholeheatedly-Great post, and full of truth as it should be- Thanks for that- I hope Okie will see this and let us know when the best is yet to come-:cheers: Very Happy ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SOYSABINA Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I have truly looked forward to your postings and valued them highly. You helped me to take my name off and use a moniker for this site. I greatly appreciated your care in this regard. May God bless you in your endeavors to correct the mess some uncaring individual made for you and your family. Will miss this site, but look forward to keeping touch with you in your own. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 1261280965

SOYSABINA

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Miskebam

It is with deep regret and sadness, that I read your post, as I have personally come to love this forum and the many outstanding members that we have.

You have been simply outstanding and I have great respect and love for you and for everything that you have done and you deserve “So Much More” than to be subject to something as harrowing, vicious and cowardly as this.

Why someone would be so vindictive and cruel towards you is beyond my imagination and I am truly sorry that you have to resort to such actions to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I am truly ashamed of that person

You will always have a place in my heart as you have been so thoughtful towards others and your personality and love have been constantly seen

I will truly miss you and all my Forum friends.

I wish you and your loved ones good health, prosperity, peace of mind and happiness.

May I also take advantage of this opportunity to Thank All Other Administrators and Mods, who have worked so industiously to the benefit of all.

You will all be sadly missed

This is a sad, sad, day

:( :( :( :(

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Miskebam;

I truly hate to hear that this is happening. What kind of dirty, low-life piece of trash would publicize personal information on someone that is trying with all of her heart to do something good for so many people? Miske, you built this site with a gracious heart. You will be rewarded in Heaven by our Maker for what you have done here. I will be on changesxchanges in order to try to stay abreast of what is going on. I hope that someone is able to take this site over and continue to run it in an orderly fashion, as Miske has. I hope that the dirty, low-life piece of dirt that has caused this is satisfied with him/her self. They have succeded in displacing hundreds of friends who associate with each other every day, seven days a week. Now we will be scattered to the four winds for awhile until we can all join up back together again. We love you Miskebam and pray for the safety of you and your family. If there is anything that you need, want, or desire, please let one of us know. Thank you again for what you have done for all of us here. I know that it is not an easy job, but you definitely excelled at it. Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 pm

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Rick152- I am quite sure that eventually, it WILL come out in the wash- May be awhile, but we'll find out-Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
supergirl wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:
supergirl wrote:Hopefully not! @answered dreams

Atleast not any that I will frequent... Twisted Evil

CJ

LOL...I hear ya!

Hope to see you and TRB over on the Xchange... Ilikeyou http://www.changesxchange.com/

CJ

Everyone on here should just migrate over to changesxchage.

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm

just so you know that site doesn't just target miske, they go hard on adam montana and a few other "gurus". they even have videos of adam montana ice skating and at a game with his family that was ganked from his facebook page.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 pm

supergirl wrote:just so you know that site doesn't just target miske, they go hard on adam montana and a few other "gurus". they even have videos of adam montana ice skating and at a game with his family that was ganked from his facebook page.

Wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 pm

MISKEBAM

You have done a spectacular job with this site. I will miss visiting here daily. But let no one speak otherwise, YOUR family must take priority over any other earthly endeavors. Good Luck to you and thanks.

As for the "intel" provided here....Continuous (for whatever reason) unkept promises of untold riches coming to us tomorrow, monday or tuesday at the latest should not be missed by a single person anywhere, anytime, anyhow.

This is the Doodster, alias doodoo, alias dinarling77, alias dinarling signing off...Good luck to all...and may the RV happen...tomorrow, or monday, or tuesday at the latest! ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 1261280965ALL

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Dear sweet Miskebam:

I am outraged that your personal information has been compromised. Yet I realize we live in an increasingly uncivil society. At this point the most important thing is the safety of you and your family. Please take every measure to protect those you love.

It is a sad day here at OOM, and we'll be saying fond good-byes to many friends. I hope we'll all be seeing each other over at CXC. It's a great site. Daily real news. No bashing. No gurus. Good conversation. Thanks so much for creating this resource for us.

See you soon, Miske. Take care of yourself. May you be blessed every day.

❤ ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 1261280965 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 1839924927

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm

It WILL happen period-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 pm

MISKE!!!!!WE ARE GREATFULL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!STILL WANT TO MEAT YOU IN PERSON AFTER THIS MESS IS ALL OVER!!!!!!WE LOVE YA AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:00 pm

punisher wrote:
supergirl wrote:just so you know that site doesn't just target miske, they go hard on adam montana and a few other "gurus". they even have videos of adam montana ice skating and at a game with his family that was ganked from his facebook page.

Wow!

Doesn't make it any less wrong .. grrr ....
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Angry_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 pm

abby ann wrote:MISKE!!!!!WE ARE GREATFULL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!STILL WANT TO MEAT YOU IN PERSON AFTER THIS MESS IS ALL OVER!!!!!!WE LOVE YA AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!!!

I'm not sure she should meet with a doggie who wants to meat her! affraid lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865  ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Kevind53!!!Embarassed
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
punisher wrote:

Wow!

Doesn't make it any less wrong .. grrr ....

never said that...
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 pm

great site and many great people will miss good luck and hope rv comes soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Hey nothing personal ... just ticked ... especially when they do the very thing they accused Miske of doing ... Their ownership info is totally hidden... and as was observed they seem to have made it their personal mission to tear down every other dinar site out there. Sometimes I wish I was a hacker ... but alas ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Miske...

I am appalled that someone would do this to you. I agree with all that say that you need to consider your families and your safety.

I really do admire you and your site that you built.

And to the one that is responsible for this.... I hope your karma gets you and gets you good. What a sick person you really are.

I will be happy to migrate to CXC for my daily dose of dinar.

Any... and I mean anything that I can do please let me know. If you get my drift. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2245507099ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

When they find out who it was, they'll BE HACKED, alright-Just like a drunk butcher cutting up a side of beef!! A real mess, it will be-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Hey nothing personal ... just ticked ... especially when they do the very thing they accused Miske of doing ... Their ownership info is totally hidden... and as was observed they seem to have made it their personal mission to tear down every other dinar site out there. Sometimes I wish I was a hacker ... but alas ...

I hear ya...
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm

It is very sad that this had to happen to Miske & that this site has
to be shut down...all one would have to do is transfer the ownership of
domain over to someone else...hint hint!

Then once the domain is switched over to a different owner...put 'Privacy' on the domain name.

Sad that a site even had to do this in the 1st place. Do people not even think 1st before doing such things!!

Sad indeed ...my heart goes with you & your family Miske ❤

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-020

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Empty Confirmations ?

Post by MIss Rose Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Maybe, too many "Confirmations" that didn't come true caused someone to just go Wacko and do the meanness? I know too many Confirmations here has hurt so many and really disappointed many and some have loss a lot of faith in it all. I know this last Confirmation just took the sails out from under me because I so trusted when I was told it so. Perhaps it might have been confirmed??but I think the sources have been feeding our dear friend wrong knowing he has alaot of followers and it would get out.

Maybe it is best you move on M and be free of the Rates and Dates and high flying airplanes!

I look forward to joining your site.

PS...There are others beside those on this site who have recently Called It...so no one person is to blame doing confirmations often....

May the good Lord have patience with us in this roller coaster ride.:cheers:

Enjoy the summer...We will have to wait till the GOI is more settled and have a democracy with Ministers, Erbil agreements, HCL etc... and that is going to take more than an over night meeting IMO. (Don't you love the IMO after all is said and done? hahah) bounce

Goin' to miss these smily faces! Laughing I am headed for the beach..Need some RR from the RV.

MIss Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

It's now all about changesxchange Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly115 Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you, I did try to find it but I missed it. Thank you!! Curly115

Curly115

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Miscabam,

So very sorry for such a terrible development. People are just not afraid to do evil today because crime doesn't always carry a real punishment.

There are plenty of people that can hack the hacker, but we would need to know where the post is?

I wish you the very, very best and know that your kind efforts will not go unrewarded from someone far greater than any of us.

One of my Dr.'s had told me to get on the Internet and post to help me along and your wonderful forum allowed me to be a MOD which I so much enjoyed and thank you for... In my case it was Dr.'s orders!

I hope that you have everything you need as we are closing in on the end and wish you nothing but the very best God has to give you...

Much Love,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

When I first happened upon this site I was pretty impressed. I was also moved by the amt of goodwill of many people (amongst the few 'malcontents' here and there), including Okie, Bulldog75, Wingmen, Mods and Admins... the Spirit of God is indeed here. Then one day I found out the history of this site, and was smacked with the reality of just how much "a labor of love" this site was and is. Now I must say this: It is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would allege you personally (or Okie, etc) are trying to sell anything here or profit personally from any sales. Anywhere, any webpage or site one goes online you see ads from folks who pay to get their products or svcs seen on your site. Simple. No voodoo or dark schemes here. If you are guilty of that, then everybody who hosts a site and has ads are equally guilty and culpable.

What Miskebam is going through, someone I know personally has endured
something similar over an 18 month period, completely unconnected &
unrelated to this venture; with the USPIS, local LE and other agencies
involved in. It's not fun. But it is a reality that we live in, in a
grotesquely fallen world. It's a risk one takes and accepts if they
venture in any manner, shape, or form into the public spotlight.

Jesus said that "they will know you by the love you have for one another". I have been very enriched dwelling here among you over these last few months (I'm new to this venture). But as loudly as Miskebam's heart has spoken through her actions & deeds- the Love of Jesus that is in her, in Okie as well as others here; sinister evil also exists through willing vessels to be used by darkness... some of those 'used' by these dark forces even call themselves "Christians".

This is exactly why Jesus came to give his life for our sins. Even now the war of light and darkness rages within and behind the confines of even this forum...

AND WE KNOW WHO WINS.

Miskebam, and anybody else here who is a target and is suffering in these matters, it is written-
"no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall
confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the
heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me,
declares the LORD.”

Isaiah 54:17 (ESV)

If I might be so bold, Miskebam I would ask you to prayerfully reconsider- why? Because Goliath is trying to get you to stand down through intimidation & fear. We know what Father's word says about fear- many things... and we know what happened to Goliath.

Your address has already been published. So shutting down this site won't reverse that. You can do what you might need to do legally, security etc, can transfer registrations, etc. and whatever protocols you need to in the present & in the future.

Whatever is your final decision- Thank you Miskebam, Okie, Bulldog75, Bluwolf, and all you who have done your best to keep us informed. Will be looking for you at the other places, should you decide to follow-through with the shut down here. All glory, honor & praise to our MIGHTY GOD.

-Blinkster

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Miskebam,

Sorry to hear all that you are going thru. I hope you can regain the peace you have lost and I wish the best for you. Do not worry about this site. It represents NO obligation that you have to anyone. Your main focus is to your family and yourself and I am glad that you have made the right choice.

Take Care

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Miske, I am SO sorry that someone was so pathetic to post personal info about you on the net. I know how much it affected my best friend (groovgal) when Phoenix did the same thing to her. Its mean, nasty, and over the line! It puts someone in personal danger to put out that info for the world to see. Sick world out there and you just cant be sure anymore who really means well and who is just crazy!

I hope you can take some legal action against them for it. My prayers for your and your family's safety! Much love......

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Dear Miskebam,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the great work you have done for us and for our beloved OKIE! You have provided a wonderful network for people to share, converse, and love each other, and surely, you will be missed. Please keep yourself safe and secure.

Yours was the first Dinar website where I felt safe enough to actually "POST" with others, and I have learned so much from you, OKIE, Bulldog, Bluwolf, Vic1, all the mods, AJ Anderson, etc., and now I feel that I actually will be prepared for the RV.

Please keep in touch with all of us through your other website, and please include OKIE's insights and wisdom from the Lord. You provided the place where we all enjoyed OKIE sayings, OKIE's encouragements, OKIE's excitement, and even all the OKIE-early calls! What a marvelous man of God OKIE is -- a true example of Christ's love to all of us!

Nuff said,
Dr. Linda
Fellow OKIE Oklahoman

:queen: :king: Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm

MIss Rose wrote:Maybe, too many "Confirmations" that didn't come true caused someone to just go Wacko and do the meanness? I know too many Confirmations here has hurt so many and really disappointed many and some have loss a lot of faith in it all. I know this last Confirmation just took the sails out from under me because I so trusted when I was told it so. Perhaps it might have been confirmed??but I think the sources have been feeding our dear friend wrong knowing he has alaot of followers and it would get out. .

Unfortunately, the (anonymous) owner of the site seems to make it their personal mission to attack all dinar website (except their own of course.) Sad, very sad....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by funnygirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm

I just read the Miss Rose post and I agree. I think that all things have a season, and this season is and needs to end. I don't think it had to end, but hearing the same thing yr after yr with no results has turned many ears away from Okie and Bulldog. They have burned themselves in many ways. I am just sorry that it has affected an innocent person like Miske. They are also not the only ones who call it each week and month. There are some out there who are less popular, but at least they report the truth!!!! I mean, if I say it is going to rain every single day, one day I will be right, but until then I am wrong and I lose credibility. If any of the intel providers get insulted with people challenging them, then they need to quit! There are enough out there who also love the Lord, giving there information. They all need to just stop saying today is the day when it clearly isn't. Times are too hard for this kind of foolishness. When it happen, it will be in the news and we will all know it at the same time and what a glorious day that will be! JMO

funnygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm

OOM had a run almost one year, some folks do not know how to build things up, so in their mind they must tear everyone else down to be on the same level. We have had members like that, but the week always weed themselves out, this other website will do the same, maybe not this week, but it will happen.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Radio Man Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm

So sorry to hear this,we will pray for you and yours safety do what you need to do for you and your family.
Thank you for all you have done.
My family will keep you in our prayers, and I mean that too we really will pray.

Radio Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkylady Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Miske ...

Thank you so very much for all your selfless efforts for all of us dinar addicts. I love and appreciate you and will be praying to Our Father for your and your family's safety and happiness ... and hope your future is truly blessed. I believe what goes around comes around (karma, of course) will happen. Bless you for all you have done.

Arkylady

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Dear Miskebam,

This situation you have been placed into is inconceivable. I am so very sorry it has come to this and pray protection over you and your family. I will deeply miss OOM and OOM2 because they furnished so much great information and I would be hard pressed to find these articles myself. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work and the work of all of our mods and administrators well. I will miss you all. It has been quite a journey. May God Bless you and keep you.

KathyD
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

does anyone else find it weird that okie hasn't said anything? any other time he'd have something to say. i haven't seen anything on recaps. maybe he said something in chat? i wouldn't know cause i don't go there. just curious and find it to be very, very strange. things that make you say hmmmm....
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Rick152, if there is some way you can continue this site it would be great, but I know nothing about this sort of thing. I appreciate your willingness.

KathyD
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

He posted yesterday PM ... it's not available here now, Miske took all that part down, but you should be able to find it on recaps ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:26 pm

bump

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Clump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Miske, I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You SAFETY is the most important thing.

It's a shame some people take advantage of good-hearted people like you.

Thank you for how much and how long you served this community and your friends Okie and others. I, for one, really appreciate ALL you have done.

I feel sad. I could hear the upset in your (online) announcement. The only thing I can offer is my sincere prayer for a most benevolent outcome for you and your family regarding your privacy and your safety. I do that now.

Love and (((hugs))) Aim88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Just shut the site completley down in 2 weeks and let all of us go over to cxc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm

punisher wrote:Just shut the site completley down in 2 weeks and let all of us go over to cxc.

I would love that if everyone would go over to the new site.

I don't want to seem codependent or anything, but it's a comfort to see all the familiar names and avatars on here. I would truly miss you all if I don't see you on the other site. ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 761671673 Hope to see you all there!ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 3079029344

(((hugs))) all around for the last time. :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 pm

aim88 wrote:
punisher wrote:Just shut the site completley down in 2 weeks and let all of us go over to cxc.

I would love that if everyone would go over to the new site.

I don't want to seem codependent or anything, but it's a comfort to see all the familiar names and avatars on here. I would truly miss you all if I don't see you on the other site. ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 761671673 Hope to see you all there!ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MISKEBAM - Page 2 3079029344

(((hugs))) all around for the last time. :(

It's like moving to a new home with everyone you like Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GO-RV Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Anyone willing to take the site over should be able to get Miske to unlock and transfer the domain to them. Anyone?

GO-RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Rick152 mentioned something about that earlier on- Let's see what his take is on it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Miske, know that a lot of people on this site are horrified at what someone has done to you. Their time is coming. I hope and pray for safety for you and your family. I cannot Believe this has happened. I have enjoyed this site, and I am a member on the other side, I just have not gone over there as often as I come here. I just love all the people and opinions on this site, and have grown to love ALL the members here, even the slightly off-kilter ones. I am so sorry it has come to this, but will see everyone over there. And thanks for that special Christmas avatar, that was cool.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum