Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!

+25
flmom
1alaskan
fang2
Herb Lady
spirit144
PALMER01
wes
707RV
Kevind53
Cardiac99
bobd
debaumgardner
PrudenceArt
rhinolady
GoodGosh
Ponee
chevysteve
aksafeone
Terbo56
doodoo
jubalation
az-tex
TNman
tobiasfunke
cakelady
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!

Post by debaumgardner Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 am

I forgot to mention, it was a 4 speed, and at the drags, it went 10.3, just think, a 3650 lb car, they were fun!!

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!

Post by 1alaskan Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Convoy, Smokey and the Bandit, 8 Tracks? I did not know what you guys wee talking about, till I googled it and read all about them in the history books.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:00 am

1alaskan wrote:Convoy, Smokey and the Bandit, 8 Tracks? I did not know what you guys wee talking about, till I googled it and read all about them in the history books.

O.k. sure. We will go with that!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 am

History books? Now, that's funny, but also true. There is a whole generation that has no clue what an 8 track, GTO Judge, or Smokey and the Bandit is. And there are a couple of them living in my house.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 am

You had to have been there and experienced it. No other way would one have the memories. That Ram Air opening up, that snarl, that pure beauty of the settling down of the chassis just prior to the flying leap away. 8 track blasting (usually some car or surfin' song) tires screeching. I can almost smell the rubber burning now and hear the roar of the unmuffled of the exhaust (cut outs opened for more power). Ah, and that sweet smell of the exhaust because of the toluene mixed with the avgas. Shear power unleased against the blacktop. OH, and the look out cars on both ends just in case ol' Smoke-em-up-bear happened to have been tipped off. Been down many a farm lane to escape for sure. Yup, had to have been there.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

We used to put guys up on the grain elevators with walkie talkies, then gave the 1/4 mile on the end where the town cop wasn't. Many bales of hay caught on fire as decoys in the middle of the road to keep the cop busy. Ha ha! Fun was not doing bad things, it was just plain fun and we had to clean up the next day. How do you clean up tread marks? Well you don't, your steak was there for all to see for a long time.
You are right, once it gets into the blood with the smell of the fuel, you are hooked.

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 pm

We didn't see too much of that around where I grew up, just because we didn't have many stretches of road that were really suitable... few roads head 1/4 mile straightaways, and even fewer had two full lanes. But that's life in the mountains.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Currently, my judge is in storage, going back to original fr
om racing. It is veduro green, the only one here where I live with only 9 options. Great car, great fun, actually, it is the only true veduro green judge in the town, it has the yellow eyebrows and has been in automotive mags plus books.
I feel sorry for you guys that do not know about these cars, or 8 tracks, But I suppose you all have your own collector cars which you will remember with pleasure.
Do you know what a reel to reel is? Laughing

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Hep, and they are a thing of the past also. Like mine for LONG playing music. Sometimes I stayed up all night recording KIOA out of Des Moines, Iowa just to have the latest top records on tape. Almost bet those days are past too! :|
And then stretching the memory - how about the first stereos? Heathkit came out with a kit and two speakers for $149 and you had to put it all together according to instructions!!! :?: Rolling Eyes Memories. Memories. Oh those memories!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

I used to do some work with an independent sound recording engineer. He had several reel to reels, but not your garden variety. He had replaced the heads with ones that only laid down 2 tracks total on a 1/4 inch tape, had goosed up the motors to run at 32IPS, and modified the hubs to use professional tapes (no reel sides, just the core) ... let me tell you you didn't want to drop one of those suckers!
affraid

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865  BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

As long as we are discussing, remember the Wedge sound system? Out of the store with unbelievable speakers for a small price of 1895.00 back in 70's. By the way I still have the speakers we replaced the others with. They are 1 1/2 ft x 2 x 2 1/2 ft solid wood. It sounds like we are all pretty much the same, fermented Like fine wine. Been fun , no one can take the memories.

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Yep ... the high end AV store I worked in back then had a set of Klipsh Horns in the demo room ... Awesome!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

We used to drive through in our GTO and 56 chevy's in 1969, 1970 at Coit's at NW Expressway in Okla city. That was our hang out. Those were the days I can tell you. First love ect...
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:That was a creative and fun post and now I know all ya all are old if you remember that Convoy song! Those were some fun days and this brought back some fun memories!

I guess I am old then. I have the 8-track of the C.W. McCall album that has "Convoy" on it.

If you have a working 8 track to play it in ... especially an auto one it might be worth some serious coin.

Hey Cardiac! If you can remember how to operate the dang thing you may not be so old afterall!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Somebody start another post to keep going

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

GoodGosh wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:That was a creative and fun post and now I know all ya all are old if you remember that Convoy song! Those were some fun days and this brought back some fun memories!

I guess I am old then. I have the 8-track of the C.W. McCall album that has "Convoy" on it.

If you have a working 8 track to play it in ... especially an auto one it might be worth some serious coin.

Hey Cardiac! If you can remember how to operate the dang thing you may not be so old afterall!

WHO SAID I WAS OLD???? I'm just well aged.........(walks off mumbling to myself "punk kid said I was old, if I was 25 years younger, I would make him think "old") WHERE'S MY WALKER???
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flmom Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 pm

AAHHHHH the good ol' days they were a trip, and I always thought we had the best rock n roll bands ever.

flmom

Back to top Go down

Post by shirlm Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

cakelady wrote:BREAKER BREAKER.. ONE NINER FROM THE SANDBOX… NEWS FLASH… NEWS FLASH… Bad to the Bone Bella reports that Oakie the Dokie got TP’d by his nemisus Poopy Pants and the Grease Monkey! All were looking for an RV but got a TP instead! Red Coyote along with Buckbrush and Freeway Sally confirm that Jafar’s plot to take Princess Jasmin hostage has been foiled by Tar-nuts and his northern cousin Pine-Nuts. Princess Jasmin is flying high at 14,038 feet on her B52 magic carpet, but Clarence the Bullfrog is reporting that her flaps are down, her running lights are bright and all that other stuff is on target… Praise our guardian angles… 10-4 good sister bring this baby home! Hooraaah Hooraah! It’s also been reported by Super Secret Special Forces who we can’t reveal or we would have to kill all of you that Slick and Hodonini were seen on the back nine whackin rats,cats and bats with their nine irons. They have cleared off the runway… finally! Yogi, Boo Boo and their sidekick Studly have the inside skinny that the Genie is finally going to get his blue butt back from vacation and with some magic is going to finally get us TP’d… I mean RV's.. one or the other! Okie the Dokie has been preaching to the choir and has them whipped into a frenzy! All are expecting the TP or hopefully the RV to show up in Dinarland any nanosecond now…. To be continued … Tune in next week to see if Jasmin wipes out or cashes in! …. Over and out to all our good buddies and Buddettes tin-fir… I’m off to the bakery with doughboy!

OH my good Lord, I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants... BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 567726376 That was absolutely great. You couldn't have done better. I read it 3 times it was so funny. I loved it, just loved it. Gave me a well deserved good laugh.

Thanks Loads,
Shirl BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 203646764 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 949729897
shirlm
shirlm

Back to top Go down

Post by debaumgardner Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 pm

How about we start a list of people who have served in the military, or survivors.
I will start list. Husband, (Navy) son (Navy), my father, father in law, (both Army Air)and 4 brothers.(Navy, Marines, Army) I as the survivor spouse now proudly say thank you for our freedom! Here are the wars or conflicts: World War II, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, Iraq. Although some are now no longer with us, I am sure they would go again to fight for the freedom we enjoy.

Okay, who is next?

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm a veteran, myself. 6 years active Army. Both of my step-fathers were Korean war Army vets. Thank you to all vets, past and present, living and dead.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

HA HA HA HA HA...you are a GREAT reporter !

shirlm wrote:
cakelady wrote:BREAKER BREAKER.. ONE NINER FROM THE SANDBOX… NEWS FLASH… NEWS FLASH… Bad to the Bone Bella reports that Oakie the Dokie got TP’d by his nemisus Poopy Pants and the Grease Monkey! All were looking for an RV but got a TP instead! Red Coyote along with Buckbrush and Freeway Sally confirm that Jafar’s plot to take Princess Jasmin hostage has been foiled by Tar-nuts and his northern cousin Pine-Nuts. Princess Jasmin is flying high at 14,038 feet on her B52 magic carpet, but Clarence the Bullfrog is reporting that her flaps are down, her running lights are bright and all that other stuff is on target… Praise our guardian angles… 10-4 good sister bring this baby home! Hooraaah Hooraah! It’s also been reported by Super Secret Special Forces who we can’t reveal or we would have to kill all of you that Slick and Hodonini were seen on the back nine whackin rats,cats and bats with their nine irons. They have cleared off the runway… finally! Yogi, Boo Boo and their sidekick Studly have the inside skinny that the Genie is finally going to get his blue butt back from vacation and with some magic is going to finally get us TP’d… I mean RV's.. one or the other! Okie the Dokie has been preaching to the choir and has them whipped into a frenzy! All are expecting the TP or hopefully the RV to show up in Dinarland any nanosecond now…. To be continued … Tune in next week to see if Jasmin wipes out or cashes in! …. Over and out to all our good buddies and Buddettes tin-fir… I’m off to the bakery with doughboy!

OH my good Lord, I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants... BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 567726376 That was absolutely great. You couldn't have done better. I read it 3 times it was so funny. I loved it, just loved it. Gave me a well deserved good laugh.

Thanks Loads,
Shirl BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 203646764 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 949729897

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm

That sounds like a new thread should be started.....
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Well??Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Okay I'm going to give it a shot!!!!! breaker breaker one nine what's going down the rv line, Malikke is no friend of mine, Ive been trying to tell you time and time!!! I'm taking my goose down the Double Duse to see if it will set loose. Cash or bash I'm on the loose. Breaker one nine that il be a ten fir!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Did you ever do any truckin'?? Holy crap, that was alright!!!🤡 :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Used to use a CB When I was ice skating the double duse all the way to skiing at Greek Peak in New York...
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Sweeeeet!! You did alright, kid- That was great!! I think you may have missed your calling!!:cheers: ☀ BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 203646764 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1839924927 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1261280965 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flmom Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

I used a CB while traveling around the great USA and I have to say that was awsome fang2. Wow what meloncoly!!!!

flmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm

The problem is 18 wheelers scare me to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

flmom thanks, It was a lot of fun having the CB on all the road trips for skiing with all the icy roads and white outs from snow and ice storms.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

If you are up in the cab of a conventional, Peterbuilt, or A'K- Whopper'{Kenworth}Twinscrew,[Two rear axles on the tractor} you get a whole different perspective@ 75-80 m.p.h., and those things ride like a Rolls Royce- Air suspended seats, man, what a ride they give you- Sweeeeeet!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks Terbo!!!!!!! I lov ya!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

I guess I would be what they would be afraid of... I have a friend that owns a trucking co that has been trying to recruit me....lol
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Well, girl, what r ya waitin' 4? You won't know 'til you try- There's got to be a big parking lot where you can test your skill and nerves- Ask him sometime and see what happens- You don't know what you can do what you can't-You go 4 it girl- Show 'em and make 'em proud!!Very Happy :cheers: BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1499845164 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1499845164 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1499845164 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 1499845164 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flmom Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm

If I can do it I am sure u can too it is alot of fun and allittle scary but the unknown is always scary no fear. go get-um

flmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 pm

With the right incinitives who knows,,,LOL
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flmom Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 pm

ABSOLUTLY. Lay it all on the line.... period!~!!!

flmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Don't give me that- You can do it- I KNOW you can- Go 4 it!!Laughing You DRIVE the truck- Don't let it DRIVE you!!BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 203646764 BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 pm

You guys are getting carried away, just because I could sound kool on a CB dosen't make me a truck driver....lol
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Like I said- YOU can do it!! You can do ANYTHING you set your mind 2!!Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flmom Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:34 pm

I agree Terbo 100%

flmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Get Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 pm

There, Fang2, lookie there, I'm not the only one that has faith in you- Now, girlfriend,what do you think about that?Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 pm

fang2 is a truck driving Mama!!!!!!!!!! Yea THAT IS WHAT i AM DREAMING ABOUT.....lol, nice try. Terbo lol........
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Fang2- If I can cut a small bookcase out of a fairly large tree,with a chainsaw, then I guess you can climb up into the cab, fire it up,let the air build up,let the clutch out, an' walk the gears to it, and just 'Boil 'er down the road!! There's nothing like 4 inch diesel stacks singing 'nearer my God to thee' in 10th gear, man,Just 'lettin 'em bark!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

I guess if I can talk the talk the talk I can do the walk. Look out all you little corvettes and you little cars I can 't see. lol I have already ran over a corvette that was parked behind me that I squashed, not my fault.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 am

Hey fang2:

I worked for a company that moved drilling rigs on the North Slope and also had the largest vac trucks and trailers in the world. We had women drivers that could maneuver them just as easily as the guys. That is year around and 9 months of that was icy snow packed roads and when on exploration on ice roads. The women also worked on ice road construction - driving on watered down ice. Shoot for the moon - go for the gusto!!! BREAKER BREAKER ONE NINER... NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!  - Page 2 4017580043
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 am

Hey Fang, I drove from 2000-2004 here in the states and four years in Uzebekistan, Afghanistan and Kuwait....I never want to see another truck again unless someone else is driving it. Now a Dodge VIPER is a different story.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

Well there you are Blexum! Joining us a bit late this evening aren't you?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

I'm shooting for an RV not a new career please!!!! I want to retire, I am not a young chicadee. Forgive me if I don't want to work anymore!!LOL
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 am

AW, dang-Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum