Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fox news about Dinar

+24
prosetian
DFRAGN
IQD4US
Ronc
therealbutterfly
redheadedwitch
1alaskan
santafe
sparcky374
Steve Raymond
fang2
GIN4US
doodoo
happywelshguy
Kevind53
aksafeone
HezekiaH
openmind
wes
Dinar4ever
Lifes blessings
renny123
RikkiRen
marb
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox news about Dinar

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 am

I got all of mine from dinar trade and gid associates so i should be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 pm

I would think that if you purchased your dinar from a treasury registered agent, there is a very high probability it is the real thing. However, if your certificate is the same as mine, it really doesn't say anything. It says the currency I purchased has been checked by a de la rue machine and is good. The certificate has my order number on it, but not what the order consisted of and certainly not the serial numbers of the bills that were allegedly checked. If I were the bank and you showed me that certificate, I would not be convinced in the slightest, what would keep you from presenting bills that were not part of that purchase?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:14 pm

The ones I have from DB ... at least the last one which was on top did include the serial number sequence. Not sure about the rest, just remember that one did for some reason.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm

All of mine came from D.B. that I purchased- All had serial numbers on the bills-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 pm

The top Post from MARB, dated Sunday, March 11th. Why is this posted today as a new item? If there is no new news, just don't post old stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

smn wrote:The top Post from MARB, dated Sunday, March 11th. Why is this posted today as a new item? If there is no new news, just don't post old stuff.

Everytime someone comments, it revives the thread. Thats all....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

No, the dateline says:
Iraq’s Dinar: Still Stuck in the Wild West of Currencies
By Matt Egan Published February 22, 2012 | FOXBusiness

So it is a current article, although it still sticks in my mind that it is a rehash of an older one ... which I have not been able to dig up.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865  Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

The article is recent ...the content is bogus!

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

prosetian wrote:I would think that if you purchased your dinar from a treasury registered agent, there is a very high probability it is the real thing. However, if your certificate is the same as mine, it really doesn't say anything. It says the currency I purchased has been checked by a de la rue machine and is good. The certificate has my order number on it, but not what the order consisted of and certainly not the serial numbers of the bills that were allegedly checked. If I were the bank and you showed me that certificate, I would not be convinced in the slightest, what would keep you from presenting bills that were not part of that purchase?

Money checked in at a bank is going to be tested at some point. Ever notice how there are FEW bills under $20 that are checked? The reason behind that is it costs more to counterfeit those bills than the face value - or not enough profit (like a $10). Sometimes a "few" fakes will start getting passed in a localized area become someone has access to equipment that they are not paying for the supplies.

The certificate is NOT calid at the bank - you are correct that it means nothing to them. All your foreign currency will be checked. IF for some reason there were bills that were not valid - a statement from the bank and a copy of the certificate is valid to get it either exchanged for the real thing from the dealer - or to sue them. At minimum - if they already his all the money - they would do time for fraud.

I use Dinar Banker (Sterling currency Group) for the very reason that they have had reason to be in court. They are a legitimate business, and where they cannot "promise" an increased value - they are reputable.

I recently did have a problem with them and the electronic processing of my check. Once I knew that a problem existed - I contacted an individual and kept their name. As more emails were sent to me, I referred them to this individual. I then received apology emails, and was told my information WAS correct, and when it was all said and done, It was handled timely, professionally, and to my satisfaction.

IQD is a gamble. There is no guarantee. BUT - it is the best investment for the money - we WILL make money - JUST how much and when is the question that NO ONE can answer.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 pm

This investment is sound. ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:15 pm

all legitimate bills will be accepted.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 pm

IQD4US wrote:Just a thought here:

Several weeks ago someone brought up some old news about Sterling Currency Group (dinar banker) being in court. Someone published the paper wrok and provided a link.

Does anyone really think that a US Court would allow a company like Dinar Banker to come in and be heard IF they were not legitimate?

Does anyone think Dinar Banker (SCG) would even want to go to court if they were running a scam?

To put it in Okies words "nuff said"

I have worked in the banks, and the tellers - even Bank Managers - don't "know it all".

Here's a "for instance". Next time your in your bank - ask them about a Power of Attorney. Ask them if they honor them, and if they do - is there any reason why they wouldn't accept them. Then next time you go back, ask again. Ask someone different.

You WILL find you will get different answers. and these would be questions of "common place" - something they SHOULD be well versed in. Then come back and tell me the "BANKS" in the US know what they are talking about when dealing with the probability of a Foreign Currency changing value.

Yes - having the certificate of authenticity means you have "good, credible" currency as it currently stands. (ie - change of currrency for the country)

A few years back my uncle had a estate law firm draw up his will and power of attoney ect, This firm only did estates, nothing else, one of the best in Nor-Cal. When the power of attorney was needed to do some banking for him, it was not accepted by his bank, they wanted their forms not one from a "outside" attorney, after about 6 weeks weeks of checking they finally accepted his, not willingly, but the banks attorneys saw they had no choice. We as a family quickly changed his bank accounts to a nicer one, FYI it was a citi bank branch

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

We bought all our currency from an internationally well-known currency exchange business that operates out of a well-known bank here in the big city. Ours is legit. And we have our receipts lol...

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm

aksafeone wrote:Open mind wrote:
"In fact its more than a hand out, isn't it the plundering of another countries resources? Just a thought"

When one takes this one sentence and applies it to our investment in another countires ( or our own for that matter) stock market, real estate, etc. is that also "plundering?"

I wager to say that there are MANY tycoons, financiers, millionaires and others that have investments widely spread throughout the world. Does that make them pirates, plunders, etc? If so, then we haven't progressed very far have we over all these centuries.

Is it plunder to make a profit? Great, then let's outlaw profit, now where do we prosper enough to pay our bills? Do we return to the barter system? Was that not profiteering of another nature? In any situation someone profits (wins) or a loss (loses) - can't be any other way.

I think plundering comes from a forceful take over of property. If that is true then I have not forcefully taken anything nor has any one forcefully taken anything from me in this venture. How can what we are doing be considered plunder? Did some one put a gun to your head and tell you to buy dinar Openmind? I think not, you did it of your own accord (albeit with malice and fore thought?) - so are you then guilty of plundering also?

Something to PONDER, not plunder. Besides plundering ususally takes only a short while - this has gone one for almost a decade - either we are inept at plundering or .... . Just my skewed but honest opinion.

I agree with aksafeone, if this was plundering a resource of another country. Then why is Iraq trying so hard to have everyone worldwide "plunder" the resource of the dinar. (I.E. become internationally tradable?)

Straight from dictionary.com
plun·der   [pluhn-der] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to rob of goods or valuables by open force, as in war, hostile raids, brigandage, etc.: to plunder a town.
to rob, despoil, or fleece: to plunder the public treasury.
to take wrongfully, as by pillage, robbery, or fraud: to plunder a piece of property.
verb (used without object)

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 3151798102
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm

prosetian wrote:I would think that if you purchased your dinar from a treasury registered agent, there is a very high probability it is the real thing. However, if your certificate is the same as mine, it really doesn't say anything. It says the currency I purchased has been checked by a de la rue machine and is good. The certificate has my order number on it, but not what the order consisted of and certainly not the serial numbers of the bills that were allegedly checked. If I were the bank and you showed me that certificate, I would not be convinced in the slightest, what would keep you from presenting bills that were not part of that purchase?

I agree. Someone tried to tell me that I needed my certificate in order to cash in.

I simply laughed and said OK I could make this thing on the computer in less than 10 Min. Not really a huge deal. It's a piece of paper. (HINT: in order to dispose of human waste, I wipe with a piece of paper) That should tell you it's worth.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 3151798102
Fox news about Dinar - Page 2 Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm

this is not on the subject, but I have never really understood how Iraq makes money by us buying dinar. We pay only a few dollars and get back a lot. I know it is based on oil credits or some such thing, but I am not really well versed on the subject. Would really like to understand it better.
Thanks

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Not sure it's about making money, although I am sure they do get their "mark up" either way. The main thing right now is they get spendable money since the Dinar is not yet recognized as a tradeable currency. So it's more about liquidity than making money.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum