Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

+21
Truthlooker
1alaskan
therealbutterfly
victoriaj
Ponee
dbrianpittman
Kevind53
rosymunoz21
bigdaddytim
Purpleskyz
ibcraig0
sunstarhb
HezekiaH
sedonakim
zonepirate
milleriniraq
showmethe$
CaptnJerry
LookingAtTheHeavens
Terbo56
jabberwockey
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 Empty Re: IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

Post by Truthlooker Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

TRB, I am glad you saw it that way also. It is almost getting to where you can't even post on here.

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 Empty Re: IF this RV plan didn't fall into place?

Post by HezekiaH Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 pm

The dream of security and having funds to do what God calls you to do does not start with or end with an RV of the Dinar.The RV only speeds the process. Now is the time to be achieving the dream and learning how to make money before that huge blessing of wealth is dropped on you.
You can become wealthy long before this RV shows up if your prepared to think and take action. Here is what the big boys are doing. You can to. Just go and do it. TODAY !!!

Hedge funds and private equity shops like McKinley Capital Partners
started to quietly become landlords by buying up inventory last year.
Now Main Street investors are following suit.

"They aren't just buying one rental property," says Oak Park, Illinois
realtor Kyra Pych. "This is a frenzy. They are loading up."

Pych has five clients who are in the process of buying more than one
condo in Forest Park. Illinois. Units that sold for $180,000 during the
boom are now going for as little as $13,500. So instead of putting that
money into a retirement account, her customers are putting the cash into
homes and renting them out.

In Detroit, the Midwest's aspiring Donald Trumps are buying bungalows
for $500 each. In Atlanta, a group of Florida investors are in the
process of buying the remaining 322 units in downtown Atlanta's swank,
Art Deco Atlantic Residences, with room service and maids, near Atlantic
Station. The prices start at $180,000.

In California, Waypoint Homes, which has already purchased 1,000
single-family homes, got $250 million in funding in January from Menlo
Park private equity firm GI Partners for more bulk buys.

"The floodgates are starting to open," says John Burns, the founder of
Irvine, California-based John Burns Real Estate Consulting. "There's
billions of dollars of capital, of my clients alone, (looking) to invest
in single-family rentals."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/01/us-housing-bulk-idUSTRE82022Q20120301

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 Cleardot

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks for the above Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

punisher wrote:If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

Some tend to believe that this investment will make us little or no money at all or that we will only break even.

I still pray that is NOT the case.

Punisher, I know that CJ and TRB will agree with me on this. You cannot compare this to going to Vegas or buying a lottery ticket as so many peeps have sarcastically come back at us with. If you buy a lottery ticket or make a bet in Vegas that money is gone. You cannot change your mind and return the ticket for what you paid. This is more like buying a bond that has the realistic possibility of a 3-1 return and a very slight potential of a crazy return but you can always cash that bond back in and get most if not all of your money back. There is always a very slight chance the bond will become worthless but oh so slight. You buy the bond and wait. If you can’t wait then you sell the bond back.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- Ask the neggies- That would be the best place to start- It only makes sense,seeing how they seem to think they know more than everybody else-Apparently it is 'their intel', that perhaps we all would like to listen to-

Terbo, It’s not a question of being negative, it’s a question of being realistic. Too many self proclaimed experts out here have no realistic conception of just how much a trillion dollars is. They throw out numbers but have no idea why the math behind it doesn’t support their argument. CJ has runs numbers here to prove it. I have run numbers here to prove. Silly claims like Iraq’s wealth is supported by a recent discovery of one of the worlds largest diamond deposits when the geology proves that’s not possible in that part of the world is what fuels the crazy numbers.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm

I saw that on one of the rumor sites,or maybe it was on recaps,but it was gold in an affluent Baghdad suburb or something. scratch

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 pm

dinarstar wrote:I saw that on one of the rumor sites,or maybe it was on recaps,but it was gold in an affluent Baghdad suburb or something. scratch

You mean the diamond claim? That actually came from..... dare I say it???? here, from Bulldog.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:13 pm

I never saw a diamond claim,I saw one about gold...

Here are the links
http://www.dinarrumor.com/showthread.php?33931-The-discovery-of-Gold-in-the-area-of-luxury-in-eastern-Baghdad
and
http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/02/14/the-discovery-of-huge-quantities-of-gold-in-the-area-of-luxury-in-baghdad/

I somehow do not believe it Wink Wink

Last edited by dinarstar on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 pm

To date, I have not found anything substantiating diamonds in Iraq, although I do remember someone saying something about it. The gold discovery however is documented along with other metals and mineral resources.

However just for fun, and since you brought it up, did you know there were diamonds in Arkansas? Yep that's right, the geology would not appear to support that, not obviously, after all when did Arkansas have a volcano? Well apparently it did: http://www.arkansas.com/things-to-do/diamond-hunting/?siteid=19&bannerid=11&gclid=CM3y-bbEy64CFYNM4Aodzg4Yiw

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Dinarstar, thanks for the links. I couldn't find them. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:45 pm

dinarstar wrote:I never saw a diamond claim,I saw one about gold...

Here are the links
http://www.dinarrumor.com/showthread.php?33931-The-discovery-of-Gold-in-the-area-of-luxury-in-eastern-Baghdad
and
http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/02/14/the-discovery-of-huge-quantities-of-gold-in-the-area-of-luxury-in-baghdad/

I somehow do not believe it Wink Wink

Dinarstar, I tend to agree with you about diamonds. Knowing the geological phenomenon required. Exterme depth of the "non cone volcanos" required and the rest of the middle east basic geology makes diamnonds in Iraq a virtual impossibility ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:27 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18800-bulldog75-countdown-mode-in-progress-02-18-12-1201am-cst

FOUND GIGANTIC ADDITIONAL IRAQI RESOURCES IN DIAMONDS,

raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm

raidernick wrote:
punisher wrote:If the RV or RD or whatever it is that happens and we all ONLY ended up breaking even...would ALL the plans you guys had in place also fall apart? This is just a hypothetical question. Would your plans fade with the money that never came???

Some tend to believe that this investment will make us little or no money at all or that we will only break even.

I still pray that is NOT the case.

Punisher, I know that CJ and TRB will agree with me on this. You cannot compare this to going to Vegas or buying a lottery ticket as so many peeps have sarcastically come back at us with. If you buy a lottery ticket or make a bet in Vegas that money is gone. You cannot change your mind and return the ticket for what you paid. This is more like buying a bond that has the realistic possibility of a 3-1 return and a very slight potential of a crazy return but you can always cash that bond back in and get most if not all of your money back. There is always a very slight chance the bond will become worthless but oh so slight. You buy the bond and wait. If you can’t wait then you sell the bond back.

Good way to sum it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 pm

raidernick wrote:http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18800-bulldog75-countdown-mode-in-progress-02-18-12-1201am-cst

FOUND GIGANTIC ADDITIONAL IRAQI RESOURCES IN DIAMONDS,

Are diamonds even something to invest in these days...

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Coloured Diamonds have appreciated significantly. Champagne Diamonds seem to be the new rage. If you have to leave quickly a bag of diamonds is better than a paper money or a heavy bag of gold. Go RV Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Coloured Diamonds have appreciated significantly. Champagne Diamonds seem to be the new rage. If you have to leave quickly a bag of diamonds is better than a paper money or a heavy bag of gold. Go RV Very Happy

Who here collects diamonds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Not I ... but if this goes as hoped my wife is going to collect a couple. Laughing

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865  IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:00 pm

punisher wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:Coloured Diamonds have appreciated significantly. Champagne Diamonds seem to be the new rage. If you have to leave quickly a bag of diamonds is better than a paper money or a heavy bag of gold. Go RV Very Happy

Who here collects diamonds?

The diamond Industry is virtually controlled by Debeers. A heavy jewler firend and opal broker says diamonds are not investment material, except BIG ones BIG ...rick152
Now I wonder if this truth will be basketed also LOL

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Keep it civil and polite and it will stay out of the basket. Start attacking and demeaning people and into the basket it goes. Your choice.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm

then why not remove the other one

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Lets all play nice please...

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:19 pm

WIAT! only some have to play nice

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:23 pm

rick152 wrote:then why not remove the other one

I have no clue what you are talking about ... as to the thread you started earlier, IMHO it didn't have a chance from the start, but I didn't basket it, and I'm not going to second guess whoever did.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I know you did not basket but it! It was explained there that SOME can insult and others cant VERY WELL STATED AND SHOWN
Check it out Thanks

BTW the thread that started this all with the ORIGINAL insult still stands> That appears to be a double standard

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 pm

When buying coloured diamonds you must always have an exit strategy.
There is a jeweler in Canada.He allows you to buy his coloured diamonds that he keeps in his store at wholesale.That's called inventory.Now he does not have to pay for his inventory. You then have it put in a setting and the price jumps WAY UP. He sells the diamond and you share the profit .You can also choose to keep it loose as an investment.Remember there is poor liquidity with diamonds. So make sure you don't have to sell fast. You need to hold them for about 3 to 5 years.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks posters... We are constantly reminded to pay attention, and this is a great example why! Instead of taking everything for granted, I invested about 10 minutes into Google and discovered that the only real relationship between Iraq and diamonds is that Baghdad used to be a major trading hub... and that was only because Saddam Hussein used so many of them!

Without your input I would have just gone on believing that there was gas, oil, pistachios, AND DIAMONDS laying about for anyone to scoop up and sell... I guess I just got caught with my gullible costume on again!

One of these days I am going to have to get rid of that thing! (But I love the cool blue cape and the neat red shoes with wings... I am sure having a hard time letting it go!)

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:45 pm

If you are referring to the conversation between 1Alaskan and Ponee, since Ponee was the "insulted" one, I will let her make the decision if it should be basketed or not. I will back her decision 100% either way. Believe me she is plenty capable of defending herself. She will decide if it stands or not. In the meantime I would suggest you calm down. You are getting into some thin ice.

IF this RV plan didn't fall into place? - Page 2 Danger10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Then come the inevitable threats for speaking the truth

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm

The early stages of diamond mining is usually open pit mining. Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 pm

We are all here for the same thing...

Please stick to topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Don't flatter yourself Rick. It has nothing to do with speaking or not speaking truth. It has everything to do with your attitude as evidenced in your caustic and somewhat nasty comments today. You have been barely this side of banning on several occasions. No threat, just a warning which I hope you will take to heart. Now please chill ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum