Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours

Go down

Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours Empty Volunteer Positions at IRT, ... You can work from home and have flexible hours

Post by godsfool713 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

http://responsibletechnology.org/volunteer-opportunities

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THIS is Jeffery Smith website , (The GMOs Guy)

this is a positive foot forward....

bless you that qualify and i see it as great Opportunity to add to a resume!! rabbit

Volunteer Positions at IRT

We welcome help at the Institute from dedicated volunteers. Because of the time needed to train and integrate volunteers into our organization most positions require a 6 month, 10 hr/week minimum commitment. You can work from home and have flexible hours. Please send your resume and three professional references. Please note these are all unpaid positions.

APPLY TO: volunteers@responsibletechnology.org

iPhone and Android Developers
Experienced app developers wanted!
Help us update and maintain our ShopNoGMO iPhone app, as well as expand its capabaility.
Port the ShopnoGMO app to the Android platform. No time requirements.

Personal Assistant to Jeffrey Smith/Event Manager
Part-time, requires a minimum commitment of 10 hrs week for 6 months. The P.A. will do research for Jeffrey, book travel, keep his calendar, and be tasked with a variety of small projects and last minute requests. Depending on his/her time availability and aptitudes, the P.A. may also book and manage speaking events for Jeffrey and other public appearances. This position requires someone with exceptional follow through, great attention to detail, proactive, fast, with good writing and computer skills, dependable and flexible, and with a positive attitude. Ideally, this volunteer will have a B.A. and work experience as executive assistant, PR person, event manager or equivalent. Please send resume and three professional references.

Translators
We need translators for any language, to translate articles and sections of our website. Can work independently at your own pace.

Proofreaders
B.A required plus background in editing, proofreading and excellent English skills. (Many articles will require a fast turnaround.)

Transcribers
Fast and accurate typists needed to transcribe audio interviews.

Writers
We need people with a B.A. and a professional background which includes writing, to write letters to editors and responses to GMO articles on a short notice basis. Please add 2 samples of your work when you apply.

Video production
Skilled, experience videographer to edit footage into short and medium length pieces for YouTube and documentaries. Samples of work required.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum