Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment

+12
edlou
ruthie23
Bruno
sandyf
telani
Lightfoot
19billion9
1alaskan
Len
whoppertwins
milleriniraq
zerhourwriter
16 posters

Go down

Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment Empty Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 am

Heres my Question.

If over 120 countries are all adjusting there currencies, then what are all these other currencies doing on the banks screens? Are they ALL showing false rates and test rates?

And if they are not... Shouldn't they if they will all adjust at the same time as the IQD. Since we are on a daily watch for the IQD, they all should be doing similar things at this point.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment Empty Re: Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment

Post by milleriniraq Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 am

That's the sort of question you should be asking. Bottom line is that there is no huge computer change needed. We have computer programs that handle much more complicated information and updates than a simple rate change. It's all based off the USD anyway. I've never bought into the bank screen information as it just doesnt stand up to the smell test.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment Empty Re: Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment

Post by whoppertwins Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 am

sheesh i would like to know about some other currency going up in value other than the dong and iqd .....never hear about them do we?

I'll Be Back!Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 am

The dong RV has never made sense to me. They need a lop if anything. The IQD is the only currency that needs to RV, there isn't any other one.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 am

well the 120 or so currencies to revale or devale are never discussed these basket of currencies are never mentioned just wondering?

I'll Be Back!Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 am

milleriniraq wrote:The dong RV has never made sense to me. They need a lop if anything. The IQD is the only currency that needs to RV, there isn't any other one.

IF vietnam had lots of dinar reserves........up goes the dong when the resource calculation happens. my guess.

worthy of a $50/mil dong bet.
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:40 am

whoppertwins wrote:well the 120 or so currencies to revale or devale are never discussed these basket of currencies are never mentioned just wondering?

isn't our dinar bet based on the dinar RI, then all other currencies can change according to the countries' resources/reserves?
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 am

Len, I made a $50 bet too but the reasoning behind the RV makes no sense to me. The iraqi economy needs a strong currency like the US because it needs to buy most things. The vietnam dong needs to have a weak currency due to exports. Their natural resource is it's labor. If their currency went up, their exports would crash and so would their economy.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

I have found the stories of 120 to 180 countries RVing at the same time a very, very remote. I have seen no where a list, or even where this story was first presented.

Not sure if it was just a rumor, or someones speculation.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 pm

milleriniraq wrote:The dong RV has never made sense to me. They need a lop if anything. The IQD is the only currency that needs to RV, there isn't any other one.

I'm not sure if this is a question or an statement... but either way....

There are many countries that need to go up in value. And some that need to go down.

The following is JMO

KWD needs to go down.

The Euro needs to go down.

The GBP needs to go down.

I am invested in all of these currencies.

The IQD needs to come up.

The UAE Dirham needs to come up.

The Renminbi REALLY NEEDS to come up.

The Riyal needs to come up.

The Yen needs to come up.

This is based on my own study and I couldn't care less about anyone's opinion on it. But I do encourage all to at least look into these for yourselves.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 19billion9 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Guys,

I can appreciate all the opinions built around everyone's anxiety of this long long wait. But let's address a few things. The Mod's, well, my hat goes off to you guys for trying to even interpret all the misinformation circulating. However, it might be better to let everyone form their own opinion and at least try to understand that investments are just that.....investments. They all take time and they never materialize as always predicted. Now let me add my two cents here. What is going on is a global economic adjustment and it isn't built around the gold, the dollar, the GBP, the Dong or anything else. It is all built around the USA's position as the world cash reserve. This is all about politics..here in the good ole' USA as well as around the world. We own trillions of dinar and so do other countries. The hold up is who gets what and how much and how does that affect China and our debt position to them, Greece and their position in ME and of course Iraq and what global repositioning will come of all of this. Now I don't think the USA will reliquish it's position as "world cash reserve" We are still too powerful for that but you have to admit, it does give surrounding countries a fair shake at trying to negotiate their positions for import/export as well as government functions. Sit tight, the ride is about over.....God bless

19billion9

Back to top Go down

Post by 19billion9 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

In response to bank screens and the global currency adjustment. I have been into one of the big four, sat down with my personal banker of whom I've had a 10 year relationship with and explored many options. Things I'd like to share but probably shouldn't. He did tell me that memo's were issued. He did tell me that rates have been submitted and he did tell me that they expect cash in's to take place, "very soon" he didn't say when and he couldn't allow me to see any screen, however, he did say that any screen or currency adjustment is passed down by the UST and happens immediately and that there is no need for any regulated "trials" so to speak. He stated that it's just a secured government program built to interact worldwide and can be updated with the push of a button.......

So, I don't want to sound pessimistic because believe in most of what's being reported, however, relax and sit back, review your awesome future plans and more than that thank God for such an opportunity..

19billion9

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 pm

"We own trillions of dinar and so do other countries."

Is this just a guess 19billion9?

Do you mean us investors or do you mean in the US Reserves?

I've never seen any proof or an article of any kind saying that the USA owns trillions of Dinar...if anyone has can you please post it?

Thanks, Lightfoot

Bust the Gurus at http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/ good news site...

Lightfoot

http://www.lewsdinarforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by telani Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Read Bob Taylor's book, Global Financial Warriors. See pictures of the dinar we took from the bank of Bagdad...

telani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:03 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a question or an statement... but either way....

There are many countries that need to go up in value. And some that need to go down.

The following is JMO

KWD needs to go down.

The Euro needs to go down.

The GBP needs to go down.

I am invested in all of these currencies.

The IQD needs to come up.

The UAE Dirham needs to come up.

The Renminbi REALLY NEEDS to come up.

The Riyal needs to come up.

The Yen needs to come up.

This is based on my own study and I couldn't care less about anyone's opinion on it. But I do encourage all to at least look into these for yourselves.

I have and could not agree more! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyf Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Present day currencies are usually fiat currencies with insignificant inherent value. When the U.S. dollar was fully disassociated from the gold standard in 1971, the value of any fiat currency became solely determined by the willingness of its issuing State to accept it as payment for taxes. Some countries hold floating exchange rates while others maintain fixed exchange rate policies against the United States dollar or other major currencies. These fixed rates are usually maintained by a combination of legally enforced capital controls or through government trading of foreign currency reserves to manipulate the money supply. Under fixed exchange rates, persistent capital outflows or trade deficits may lead countries to lower or abandon their fixed rate policy, resulting in a devaluation (as persistent surpluses and capital inflows may lead them towards revaluation).

In an open market, the perception that a devaluation is imminent may lead speculators to sell the currency in exchange for the country's foreign reserves, increasing pressure on the issuing country to make an actual devaluation. When speculators buy out all of the foreign reserves, a balance of payments crisis occurs. Economists Paul Krugman and Maurice Obstfeld present a theoretical model in which they state that the balance of payments crisis occurs when the real exchange rate (exchange rate adjusted for relative price differences between countries) is equal to the nominal exchange rate (the stated rate) (Krugman, Paul and Maurice Obstfeld. International Economics (2000), Chapter 17 [Appendix II]). In practice, the onset of crisis has typically occurred after the real exchange rate has depreciated below the nominal rate. The reason for this is that speculators do not have perfect information; they sometimes find out that a country is low on foreign reserves well after the real exchange rate has fallen. In these circumstances, the currency value will fall very far very rapidly. This is what occurred during the 1994 economic crisis in Mexico.

Generally, a steady process of inflation is not considered a devaluation, although if a currency has a high level of inflation, its value will naturally fall against gold or foreign currencies. Especially where a country deliberately prints money (a usual cause of hyperinflation) to cover a persistent budget deficit without borrowing, this may be considered a devaluation.

In some cases, a country may revalue its currency higher (the opposite of devaluation) in response to positive economic conditions, to lower inflation, or to please investors and trading partners. This would imply that existing currency increased in value, as opposed to the case with redenomination where a country issues a new currency to replace an old currency that had declined excessively in value (such as Turkey and Romania in 2005, Argentina in 2002, Russia in 1998, or Germany in 1923).

sandyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 am

You would think with all the big shot currency investors on this site that do do this for a living would have a list of currencies due to RV. JMO

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment 437791839 Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment 437791839 Banks Screens and the Global Currency Adjustment 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 am

Me neither. And it devalued twice last month, so it really is a dead duck presently. In time it may be worth more, but for now I am in agreement.

It has been a great one to promote though, just the name seems to appeal to many Laughing
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 am

In reference to 19billion9 memos issued is correct. Internal memos have been sent to upper management to get everyone ready for this event. Have been on high alert . Rates have been mentioned. Also a 3 tier system has been mentioned for cash in.. Cash in is on the horizon. Keep the faith...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 am

MEMO... has just come in that Tier 2 of cash in is complete..Tier 3 is US..We have rounded third base and headed home..KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:08 am

edlou wrote:MEMO... has just come in that Tier 2 of cash in is complete..Tier 3 is US..We have rounded third base and headed home..KEEP THE FAITH...

How long till we land on that home plate?
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

High Alert..Can touch the plate at any minute..KEEP THE FAITH..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 am

edlou wrote:High Alert..Can touch the plate at any minute..KEEP THE FAITH..

Okay, thank you.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 am

19billion9 wrote:In response to bank screens and the global currency adjustment. I have been into one of the big four, sat down with my personal banker of whom I've had a 10 year relationship with and explored many options. Things I'd like to share but probably shouldn't. He did tell me that memo's were issued. He did tell me that rates have been submitted and he did tell me that they expect cash in's to take place, "very soon" he didn't say when and he couldn't allow me to see any screen, however, he did say that any screen or currency adjustment is passed down by the UST and happens immediately and that there is no need for any regulated "trials" so to speak. He stated that it's just a secured government program built to interact worldwide and can be updated with the push of a button.......

So, I don't want to sound pessimistic because believe in most of what's being reported, however, relax and sit back, review your awesome future plans and more than that thank God for such an opportunity..
--------
Thank you for being a voice of reason in this quagmire of bank screen flashes, ticks, and tricks. I used to work for a bank and I have also been an IT programmer and program manager for over 12 years. As sophisticated as technology is today, some of what was being reported to us on this forum just didn't jive. In my experience, even when we retired legacy systems, it was not necessary to flash or tick the live systems, especially not during normal business hours. I see absolutely zero value in what was reported in this regard and hope that we will expend our energies moving forward on valuable developments. COME ON RI/RV!!!!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am

AS I STATED BEFORE WE ARE HEADED TOWARDS HOME PLATE. BANKS ARE STATING THEY ARE NOT HANDLING THE DINAR. DUE TO EXCESSIVE PHONE CALLS. NOT TRUE OF COURSE.. TODAY BANKS ARE GETTING PREPARED FOR US TO SCORE THE WINNING RUN..THANK THE GOOD LORD..KEEP THE FAITH..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 am

Been headed towards home plate 4 a while now-my left leg and rear are getting pretty hot-somebody pour some H20 20 feet from the plate-lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 am

edlou, be cautious of the spread of "misinformation". Repeating an untruth, is still an untruth. The CBI has not updated, the rate has not been published. There has been no cash in.

Cautious optimism.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Bigdaddytim..appreciate your comments.. I understand that governments run by someone elses rules and what is best for them. We are an after thought. CBI has not updated..That update will be for us..TPTB will have theres in place first..Once they are satisfied..We will get to touch home plate. Misinformation is not how I play..KEEP THE FAITH..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 pm

edlou wrote:AS I STATED BEFORE WE ARE HEADED TOWARDS HOME PLATE. BANKS ARE STATING THEY ARE NOT HANDLING THE DINAR. DUE TO EXCESSIVE PHONE CALLS. NOT TRUE OF COURSE.. TODAY BANKS ARE GETTING PREPARED FOR US TO SCORE THE WINNING RUN..THANK THE GOOD LORD..KEEP THE FAITH..

I respectfully ask you to take that sort of rhetoric to another thread if you can please.

No one can give a date. Banks don't know anything. They are guessing just like we are.

19Billion19 thanks for sharing your insight with your personal experience. I had similar experiences and I am glad to see I was not the only one. Your post was great. Thanks again.

We are in an ending cycle. Just how long this cycle takes... no one knows. IMO this dinar investment was dead and didn't move forward significantly for about two years. Things didn't start to move forward again until the end of Dec of Last year. And ever since June the Iraq has been a hot bed of Arabic progress.

No RV will happen until Parliament votes on removing the 0's from the rate. This SHOULD have happened weeks ago and then the up and went on vacation when they weren't suppose to.

News says that they will return tomorrow. Will it be the first thing on their to-do list? I don't know. When they finally vote and approve it how long till they implement? I dont know. Immediately is the only thing that makes sense to me (And perhaps that was the reason for the unexplained illegal vacation they took. Because the rest of the world was not yet ready so they had to throw some smoke)

The point is. We are all in a great investment. Lets stop listening to lies that hurt us emotionally. It censor but the truth is it comes when it comes. But it is coming. :cheers:

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Lightfoot wrote:"We own trillions of dinar and so do other countries."

Is this just a guess 19billion9?

Do you mean us investors or do you mean in the US Reserves?

I've never seen any proof or an article of any kind saying that the USA owns trillions of Dinar...if anyone has can you please post it?

Thanks, Lightfoot

You wont find anything written in black and white if thats what you mean.

But if you have the time to really look into the history of what America has done with all the currencies involving Iraq a picture starts to appear. One part of that picture looks a lot like the American government having a bunch of dinar. (The US Reserves) And the US Reserves SHOULD have a bunch of dinar.

An American General oversaw the operations of providing Iraq with the new currency.

(Im drawing a blank on his name right now. A little help from anyone so we can help this person here)

He oversaw the removal and exchange of the Saddam Dinar and the Swiss Dinar. (This exchange in the future will be used to explain where America got SOME of the new IQD from)

If you weren't aware, America commissioned (paid for) the the printing of the new IQD. And to me it would make since that America (wouldn't pay for) but simply take new IQD before it was given any value at all. Its not stealing if you paid for it and you take it before it is even considered a currency.

America is a lot of things. But one thing it is not is a stupid philanthropist. America is a capitalist. There was money to be made and the opportunity was not going to be passed up on.

What is the point of E.O. 13303 if not to legalized themselves having, what the world considered, terrorist money?

Nothing has changed in thousands upon thousands of years. You concur a country.... You own that country. And tell me a better way to own a country than to control that countries currency.

So does America have IQD... All I can say is that AMERICA PRINTED THE IQD.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum