Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline

2 posters

Go down

The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline Empty The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline

Post by MomentOfTruth Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:39 pm

The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline
So I have decide to release the divine world peace solution, the one and only working strategy that can end world chaos, conflict.
The only question left is how and when.

After quick thought, I have decide to release it step by step because those information are very sensitive.

– First release: short version but with core vision, strategy.

– Second release: full information with explanation in details.

– Third release: the implementing process in the public society.

The first release will be guaranteed revealed online to the whole society on my website and personal channel only (no any other platform).

But the second and third version could be stopped if the world military and top government contact me.

The gap between each release will be from 10 – 15 days.

Because those information are very sensitive so it will be a good strategy if the “top” can understand and seeking it in offline private mode rather than I share everything in full details.

I will release it in 2 languages: English and Vietnamese.
Could be only 1 language depend on my personal feeling and situation overall.

It will be in written by me the author the real Savior Messiah Buddha in physical form of paper and will display in video or picture format.

I am not going to use any “agent” or “helper” to write or share the information. I will do everything by myself.

I hope the readers who lucky to read my words can send/forward my message, document in raw form without any kind of “modification” to top world military, the elders, top government.

I will only share to the public society if no world military or government contact me after all 3 releasing.

I will share the first version release before November 16th 2023.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr5xD2xYuqY
https://ascensionjoy.com/10/2023/the-divine-world-peace-solution-releasing-process-timeline/

The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline 230677302 tony ayestu jump

MomentOfTruth

Back to top Go down

The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline Empty Re: The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline

Post by DisappointedSociety Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:57 pm

My Plan Of Travel To Taiwan, Singapore, India To Release Divine World Solution Is Off

My initial plan of traveling to Taiwan, Singapore, India to release the divine world peace solution to end current world chaos, conflicts is off because lack of support and connection from the rest of you.

It is very obvious now the Technology group/department of this current mortal humans do no want world peace at all but only want war and chaos that is the reason they only want to “toy” and “lie” to me instead of sending me support I needed.

OK fine, if they want to “gambling” against the real Messiah Buddha then let’s the game begin.

So now I will need to rethink other route and other strategy that I may personally accept in order to release the divine world peace solution to all of you.

There is no such thing as “set in stone” or “must follow order” !

Will be soon.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/10/2023/my-plan-of-travel-to-taiwan-singapore-india-to-release-divine-world-solution-is-off/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecklfWHgsT4

DisappointedSociety

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum