Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni--Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni--Conference Call

+2
Purpleskyz
Zig
6 posters

Go down

Kaperoni--Conference Call Empty Kaperoni--Conference Call

Post by Zig Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:52 am

Kaperoni--Conference Call DLcBTakX0AABYBJ On Saturday June 24th Kaperoni & Enorrste will be having a call regarding what's new with Iraq and the Dinar, etc....Details can be found at https://dinaralert.webs.com/conferencecalls.htm

CHAT ROOM AT https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni--Conference Call Empty Re: Kaperoni--Conference Call

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:24 am

People still go on these calls? Yikes!!!

question Kaperoni--Conference Call 2322496710 Kaperoni--Conference Call 3508649203 Kaperoni--Conference Call 3508649203 Kaperoni--Conference Call 3508649203

Don't waste your valuable time folks! Grifters and shysters the lot of them! They make their living off of scamming all of you!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Kaperoni--Conference Call 2245507099Kaperoni--Conference Call 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:52 pm

Zig wrote:Kaperoni--Conference Call DLcBTakX0AABYBJ On Saturday June 24th Kaperoni & Enorrste will be having a call regarding what's new with Iraq and the Dinar, etc....Details can be found at https://dinaralert.webs.com/conferencecalls.htm

Zig,

Do they still charge a fee for getting some kind of alert when the Dinar revalues? Did that work when it last revalued?

Do you get access to the forum without a required donation?

What happened to Kap's countdowns?

Has Kap ever addressed why the market rate is so much different than the official rate right now?

Does Kap still bash other Gurus for not knowing what they are talking about, yet doesn't realize he doesn't either?

What's his new talking point, since all his others have failed?

Is this conference call going to begin, AGAIN, with selling the website for the first 20 minutes, then patting themselves on the back while giving props to one another?

Do you ever promote, like Kap, some one who has been consistently right about Iraq and the Dinar?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t97283-guru-kaperoni-owes-guru-hunter-sam-i-am-a-pizza-kap-lost-the-bet-on-the-rv

It still surprises me, that as smart as you are, and after more than a decade, your still following all this nonsense...

Kaperoni--Conference Call 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 am

Hi Nash...long time...I have suggested that Kaperoni come here and address his "critics"...that would be interesting as I don't think he has ever posted at Dinar Daily...as for your questions: coffee

Do they still charge a fee for getting some kind of alert when the Dinar revalues? Did that work when it last revalued?

Yes, they charge a fee to be alerted if / when the Dinar should significantly RV or start to float, etc...

Do you get access to the forum without a required donation?

No, I have no access to the Dinar Alert forum threads as I do not donate...I have been a member there for a long time but I never have paid to be at any forum...

What happened to Kap's countdowns?

I am not familiar with that

Has Kap ever addressed why the market rate is so much different than the official rate right now?

Probably but I don't follow everything he addresses...it would be best if he came in here and answered certain things himself

Does Kap still bash other Gurus for not knowing what they are talking about, yet doesn't realize he doesn't either?

LOL....Of course he still bashes "Gurus"...IMO Kap is a "researcher" and not a wild Guru, but of course people will disagree about that...

What's his new talking point, since all his others have failed?

Kap believes that the millions of Iraqis now entering the private workforce, as well as new outside investment, will result in the economy eventually taking off...diversifying is also important...that will put pressure on the Dinar which will be floated and gain value...but it will take time....nothing overnight

Is this conference call going to begin, AGAIN, with selling the website for the first 20 minutes, then patting themselves on the back while giving props to one another?

Probably...lol...but I have been told by Brandon, the owner of Dinar Alert, that Kap is only a Mod there and makes no money there from anything...

Do you ever promote, like Kap, some one who has been consistently right about Iraq and the Dinar?

No...I suppose everyone has been right who has said nothing will happen, etc...I think this is the first time I have ever "promoted" a Kaperoni call at Dinar Daily...

It still surprises me, that as smart as you are, and after more than a decade, your still following all this nonsense...

LOL...Thanks but I really am not that smart...I used to believe all the nonsense when I first got into this...it's just a speculative investment now to me with no guarantees of profiting....I do realize that most of the stuff put out there is bullshit but I don't think Kaperoni does that...on his calls he and Enorrste mostly discuss articles in the news....they do not predict a rate//date...etc...

Take care, Nash!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Zig on Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:09 pm

Kaperoni--Conference Call Goodlu20
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:43 pm

It doesn't make sense, not able to follow the news of the day, not able to read between the lines, you trust, and insult only gurus, where is your research??? No news of the day so that the members of the forum make their own opinion!! And you think you are credible!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:22 pm

I didn't realize gurus are still doing these time sucking calls. Interesting.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

ADMIN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:16 am

Well it's only my opinion of course but I don't lump Kaperoni in with the other "Gurus"....he bases his views upon the research he does and does not think the Dinar will RV overnight....but will rather gain value via floating as a reaction to Iraq's economy taking off due to diversifying and foreign investment increasing exponentially over the next year or so....

BTW use the same link that you accessed the call info. to now access the recording links if you have interest....Have a nice day!!!

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum