Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM

Go down

OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM Empty OCT 29 - 6pm CST - JONNY/PAPAJACK/BULLDOG/BWM

Post by asells Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:40 pm

jonnywg: GOOD AFTERNOON

jonnywg: HEY BWM .... WILL BRING SOME NEXT TIME

jonnywg: OUR GROUP HAD A CALL AND A DINAR DEALER WAS OUT ON ALERT FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS...TO WATCH FOR AN ORDER TO STOP SELLING DINAR.... WE WILL MONITOR AND ADVISE

OK rocks: JONNYWG sounds like we are going to the bank next week huh?!!!!!

jonnywg: OK ROCKS............ WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE LAST WEEK

OK rocks: Jonnywg I believe this ride is over!!!! Thank you for sharing with the folks here and giving them some hope

jonnywg: ok rocks......Thanks for the support

jonnywg: austin powers - You may be correct........the next payday is what i was told and we were told the 1st and 15th

jonnywg: bluegold - There was a lineup based on rumour....it shut cpa thanks

jonnywg: daysdj1..... between now and Monday

jonnywg: visible at banks first
jonnywg: no double dipping

jonnywg: daisy this was from supplier to dealer they get 15 minutes advance notice

Austin-Powers-For-PM: Jonnywg, I'm having a real difficult time accepting that it will show at banks and not the CBI/Forex. It would seem that since banks are interrelated worldwide, then it would show up in banks in Iraq. How could their banks accept new rate if CBI only shows current program rate?
jonnywg: austin powers - OK don't accept it ...but that is the info

Austin-Powers-For-PM: But Then how does a bank in Iraq cash out if their own Central Bank won't accept the increased rate????
jonnywg: austin powers - Give me a break. The public will not see it as usual they will try to keep us in the dark.

jonnywg: By the way I am not a GURU BUT A URUG....LOL

jonnywg: JUNKMAN..... USD IQD THE CATALYSTS
jonnywg: solwoman - By next Thursday to be in Canada
jonnywg: igloo - I can wire

papajack: Are the banks doing this to get a bigger spread until it shows on CBI?
jonnywg: papajack ...Yes if in fact the CBI AND FOREX do not show live to start, the banks will get a head start however their competition are not dummies and will be prepared.

jonnywg: HEY BULLDOG..YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ...COME ON IN

Bulldog75: JONNYWG: HI . GOOD TO SEE YOU. COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ALL OF PER "AUSTIN'S QUESTION AND LOT OF CURIOSITY HERE" HOW HOW A RECOGNIZED WORLD IQD CURRENCY CAN BE POSTED IN A LEGAL BIS/UST OR OTHER BANKING SYSTEM BUT NOT LISTED ON THE FOREX AS POSTED LEGAL CURRENCY ? COULD YOU HELP EVERYONE HERE UNDERSTAND THAT FOR PLEASE? OR DID WE MISUNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT?

jonnywg: BULLDOG75 WITH A UNILATERAL AGREEMENT (THIS ALSO WAS DONE WITH KUWAIT) THE BIS CAN COORDINATE BANK SETTLEMENTS. Obviously the CBI is aware of rate and Forex will coordinate the exchanges but the forex will not be visible to traders. This has been done many times for different reasons. In this case I believe they are trying to shut out the dealers. I do not think they will be successful.

papajack: I thought that O and G might make a deal with the banks and take a big spread. If we don't know the real rate on CBI they could make a big hall in a short time

ngodstrust: papajack is that LEGAL ?
papajack: ngodtrust Do you really think they care? It hasn't stopped anything else they do.
ngodstrust: papajack True, but if I was a dealer I would be very upset

sunshine: Jonny ... The reason that Banks want to let the new IQD rate shows on their bank screens "live/active" is it their plan to FORCE the CBI goes with them, moving along with them ... then CBI has NO choice to update the new rate also... RV>>RV>>RV>>PRAY !!!

Bulldog75: OK; THEY ARE THEN IN YOUR OPINION TRYING TO CUT OUT THE DEALERS. OK. IF THAT IS SO THEN SHOULD OUR MEMBERS BEWARE THAT THEY SHOULD ONLY SEEK BANK CASH IN AND AVOID OTHERS?
jonnywg: No I actually feel all sources should be looked at - especially the dealers who they may be trying to shut out.

Bulldog75: JONNYWG; IN YOUR OPINION, WHO MIGHT THOSE BE? TY.

jonnywg:
Hey Bulldog, my crystal ball is in shreds. I would call all the
dealers and banks. And we will have several "SPECIAL TO OOM CASH INS"
from all
in the forum
papajack: Every dealer I have spoken with told me they would give me as close to CBI as they can.

Bulldog75: JONNYWG: OK. TY.

jonnywg: Remember nothing in this business is guaranteed....we feel a strong chance between now and Monday

Corpsman: jonnywg - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Bank Day

papajack: Honestly I expected something like this from these guys

Austin-Powers-For-PM: Papajack, but if the CBI isn't showing the rate, how can they then give a rate they can't see???
papajack: Austin-Powers They can't hide it forever, the dealers will have their high priced lawyers.

Bulldog75: EVERYONE HERE IS ON THE SAME TEAM AND WE ALL WANT THE SAME RESULTS FOR THE GOOD OF THE TEAM. I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.. THANKS.

jonnywg: BULLDOG75 ..........I AGREE

BWM: GOOD EVENING... INFIDELS

BWM: Wealthy, we struggle with the last part of your name in the south. I know it might be chic but down here its chick... HA

BWM: hbhockey - I'm hoping that's the beginning of the best weekend of the rest of your life... haha

BWM: Well, some may want to point to that date based on the G20 meetings and some other factors... there are several other issues that need to be resolved before then that should lead to us seeing it before then... but we wait.

BWM: I have a hard time pinning my hopes on Iraq and a date with their past track record, so I look to the immediate and see where we are.

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum