Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV?

2 posters

Go down

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? Empty Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:33 pm

This Video explains the common lies told to present and sell the Iraqi Dinar as an investment. It gives a brief overview as to why this investment is a scam.

For more information about the information in this video check out

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

there are millions of people that have invested in the Iraqi Dinar. Currency dealers have been marketing the Iraqi dinar as an investment for years. To make matters worse there are dinar pumpers and gurus who offer a third party analysis. The sad thing is many of these pumpers and gurus are on the payroll of the dealers. They offer a positive review because they are being paid to do so. So they are getting paid to lie about the currency.

The dinar is a real currency and it is the official currency of Iraq. So the currency itself is not a scam. This makes it hard for some people to tell if they are being scammed by the dealers, pumpers, and gurus. This video was made to answer all your questions about the dinar so you can make an informed decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi87oawF-sg

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? Empty Re: Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV?

Post by doddude Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:31 pm

the cbi talks  about raising the rate of their currency and what about trump and level playing field

doddude

Back to top Go down

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? Empty Re: Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:02 am

doddude wrote:the cbi talks  about raising the rate of their currency and what about trump and level playing field
Raising, or lowering, the rate has more to do with imports/exports. Iraq has consistently talked about attracting foreign investment.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040315/how-do-changes-national-interest-rates-affect-currencys-value-and-exchange-rate.asp

Trump and "A level playing field" was mostly about China.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-china/trump-predicts-level-playing-field-on-trade-with-china-soon-idUSKBN15P2EX

The Dinar Gurus have been using the terms "raise the rate" and "level the playing field" for years to somehow think Iraq is going to "RV" their currency and everyone is going to get rich.

What you wont hear from those Dinar Gurus is why that same scenario doesn't also apply to the other oil countries pegged to the USD.

Trillions In Stimulus Appears But Nothing For The Miracle RV? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum