Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis

Go down

Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis  Empty Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis

Post by RVMania Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 am

Source: Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to resolve the country’s political crisis

Massoud Barzani
Erbil, July 15 (Rn) – A source at the head of the Kurdistan region, said Friday that the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani in contact with Iraqi leaders to address the country’s political crisis and resolving security positions.

The head of the Presidium of the region, Fouad Hussein, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the president of the region in contact with Iraqi political leaders, for the current situation in the political arena of the country and the question of security ministries and the relations between Iraq and America,” adding that “these contacts will continue, as it was in contact with them in the past. “

The Hussein that “the initiative of President of the province which was launched after the parliamentary elections, was aimed at the formation of the Iraqi government, but the question of the formation and resolution of positions of the security ministries is one of the functions of the House of Representatives and menus, as is well known, the political parties failed to reach agreement on these issues.” .

And about the prospects for Barzani visited Baghdad and participate in the meetings of political leaders, currently being in the house of President Jalal Talabani, said that Hussein “has not yet made any decision on his participation in future meetings of Iraqi leaders.”

The Iraqi election was held on March 7 / March of 2010, showed the progress of the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi won 91 seats, followed by a list of coalition rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, with 89 seats, the Iraqi National List coalition with 70 seats, the Kurdistan Alliance 43 seats.

It was agreed that the leaders of Iraqi political blocs last November on the initiative of President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Massoud Barzani, which focused the most points on the renewal of the mandate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and the development of the post of President of the National Council for strategic policy the Supreme to be headed by the leader of the list by Iyad Allawi, who announced in later not to his accession to office in protest at Maliki’s disclaimer of its obligations in accordance with the agreement of Arbil.

And among the political blocs agreed the initiative on a number of points, including the commitment to the Constitution, and the achievement of consensus and balance, and end the work of the accountability and justice, and activation of national reconciliation and the formation of a government of national partnership.

The House of Representatives has voted by majority to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, without the security ministries on December 21 last year, with a number of ministries the current 38 and the Ministry as well as three other key ministries of defense, interior and national security did not vote on the occupants so far.

Saw the relationship between a coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, arrived somewhat strained exchange of letters between Allawi and Maliki on disabling the principle of national partnership.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-9is

RVMania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum