Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

2 posters

Go down

Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

*DonnieR answers a question 07/14/2011

(Thank you JJ for pointing me to this post at People Invested forum)

Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks.

daisygirl, on 14 July 2011 - 11:53 AM, said: Hi DonnieR
I am in AZ too. How can I find which WF banks have the Del La Rue machines. I called a bank on other business and asked if they had one and said no that use a light pen to verify. Is that good enough or just search after it RVs?

DonnieR response
Daisygirl, That will be just fine as they will have a MIR book of all currency showing all markings including security strips and invisible silhouette's which will appear under a blue light special pen. No worries!! BTW, I was just contacted by my WFB in Las Vegas that they are now ready when the IQD hits the Forex which I understand is very near!! Hope this helps!
DonnieR
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Here DonnieR answers a question pertaining to how the IQD will be verified at his/some banks (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by globalbiz Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 am

If you contact De La Rue directly, they will tell you the machine is NOT designed as a fail-proof verification machine and is NOT for verification, but is for counting currency. It appears there are multiple methods to verify the IQD with the De La Rue machines being only one and not the most effective method of verification.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum