Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011

Go down

OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011 Empty OKIE EVENING CHAT JULY 14TH 2011

Post by ISLNDGIRL71 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 pm

PLEASE EXCUSE SOME OF THE TXT- THAKS

[b][b][asells] [Soul Searcher] Okie:
There are two conflicting intel rumors. One is that "O" is upset that the RV had not taken place last week, the Other is that Shababi / Maliki was going to pull the Trigger on June 30th but was told to hold off by the US Govt.

[OKIE OIL MAN]
UP TILL ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I HAD THE WORST POSSIBLE NEWS AND HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE DEBUNKING THE INFO THAT I HAD RECEIVED

[asells] [tampaguy] OKIE....
thx for your time....do we have any confirmation on the smaller denoms being out in Iraq?

[asells] [mo]
the longer this goes the more people that buy dinars.In your opinion Are they holding this up on purpose so that they can collect more taxes from us??Remember we were not even supposed to know about this investment.

[OKIE OIL MAN]
SOULSEARCHER--ASSUMPTION ON BOTH RUMORS INCORRECT--NEITHER SCENARIO WAS CORRECT

[Soul Searcher] thx.

[asells] [mo]
the longer this goes the more people that buy dinars.In your opinion Are they holding this up on purpose so that they can collect more taxes from us??Remember we were not even supposed to know about this investment.
[asells] [mommymyers79]
Okie what was the horrible news??

[asells] [carol] What was the news you received if you do not mind sharing

[OKIE OIL MAN]
THE BAD NEWS I RECEIVED PROVED UNTRUE--

[asells] [Contractor]
Hello Okie, i just wanted to relay my grattitude for all you have brought all of us , God Bless you

[Katt] [Soul Searcher] Okie:
One a scale of 1-10 where do you see this RV concluding by Month end. 2:08 PM

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOUL SEARCHER 8 .... what has to still happen for you to say "10"

[OKIE OIL MAN]
CONTRACTOR--I'M ONLY A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE
[OKIE OIL MAN]
JJHALL--DUMB QUESTION--WHEN IT R/V'S THEN IT WILL REACH 10

[asells] [elyobt66]
Okie, in your view, is the current stalemate in the Congress going to hold up the RV

[
[asells] [mo]

[OKIE OIL MAN]
ELYOBT66--THERE ARE A CAUSE AND EFFECT SITUATION GOING ON---THEY WERE WRANGLING OVER WHERE TAXES WOULD BE APPROPRIATED TO--WHETHER DEBT REDUCTION OR ANOTHER STIMULUS PACKAGE TO SPUR THE ECONOMY

[asells] [MoMule] Hi Okie.
Can you confirm that the HCL was passed and is the Erbil agreement approved?
no more question till she is caught up pls!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will tell you when!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] MOMULE--
SIGNED--SEALED--DELIVERED---PERIOD---NUFF SAID

[asells] [tampaguy] OKIE...
.thx for your time....do we have any confirmation on the smaller denoms being out in Iraq?

[asells] [cheesecurds] OKIE:
Now that the HCL has passed are we waiting on the tax/tarriff laws to be passed THEN we see th RV..In Your opinion ofcourse?

[OKIE OIL MAN]
I WILL NOT ANSWER ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT LOWER DENOMS--IT HAS BEEN ASKED A HUNDRED TIMES---KEEP UP AND READ
[OKIE OIL MAN] CHEESECURDS--YOUR BEHIND WITH YOUR FACTS---THE TARIFF LAWS AND THE HCL ARE BOTH PASSED AND ON THE BOOKS

[mo]
[SWFloridaGuru]
Hi Okie, concerning who's holding this up, you said neither scenario was correct. What do you believe the issue to be now??
hold your questions. . .

[OKIE OIL MAN] MO-
-OF COURSE NOT--TAXATION CALCULATIONS ALREADY MADE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF DINARS THAT IRAQ KNOWS IS OUTSTANDING IN THE USA

[asells] [bboy]
Okie could you give a summary of where we have been----in relation to RV---for the past few days and how you see things going forward. Thanks

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY- NO

[asells] [pat888]

Could they be using the US budget problems to push the dollar down so when it RV's they'll get more bang for the buck?

[who4u22] [kansaschick]
Do we know if the Paris debt was paid, and if so was it paid in USD or IQD?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PAT888-NO RELATION
[OKIE OIL MAN] A PAYMENT WAS PAID ON JUNE 30TH WHICH WAS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF INTEREST ONLY ON THE DEBT INCURRED AND NOT FORGIVEN IN THE PARIS DEBT CLUB TREATY
[asells] [arabmoney]
Okie How can Politicans hold up the RV to figure out appropriating worthless Pre RV funds? Can't this all be done Post RV when its more appropriate? In the mean time all progress is on hold...

[OKIE OIL MAN]
ARABMONEY AND ALL YOU GUYS--ARE YOU SNIFFING GLUE TONIGHT--SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS ARE OUTRAGEOUS
OK TO IM YOUR QUESTION TO WHO4U22 OR ASELLS, PLEASE LOCATE THEIR NAME IN THE USER LIST TO THE RIGHT, AND DOUBLE CLICK, TYPE YOUR QUESTION IN THE POP UP.
[OKIE OIL MAN] PAT888-NO RELATION

[Digs] asells Okie
(1st off a hugh THANK YOU),,, Do you feel that "If/When" the Iraqi Dinar R/V's, will the Vietnam Dong R/V at same time, (not that i wanna double dip or anything... ) Thanks again Oil Man....

drumkeys] Q: When the pinging stops, will we have a RV or is there more waiting after that?
[who4u22] MOds either silence them or kick um
MODS PLEASE SILENCE THE LAMBS

[who4u22] [carol] Just tell us what is on your mind that we might want to know and that should answer a lot of questions

[OKIE OIL MAN]
THERE ARE NO ISSUE---THIS IS A TIMED EVENT--THIS IS NOT AN EVENT SCHEDULED TO OUR WISHES--THERE ARE OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT HAS TO ALL BE IN ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME BIS COMPUTER--THE LOGISTICS ARE A HOLY NIGHT MARE WITHIN ITSELF
[OKIE OIL MAN] CAROL-YOU HAVE ASKED ENOUGH

[asells] [Soul Searcher] Okie:
How long can Iraq continue buying and signing contracts on a near worthless currency.. is this RV not a must to prevent inflation and world trade?

[asells] [Soul Searcher] Okie:
How long can Iraq continue buying and signing contracts on a near worthless currency.. is this RV not a must to prevent inflation and world trade?

[OKIE OIL MAN]
SOULSEARCHER-CONTRACTS ARE BASED ON A RATE OF 3.22 WITH AN ADJUSTMENT CLAUSE IN THEM FOR THE CONTRACTS OF THE OIL COMPANYS

[Rilee] Most questions are touching on subjects Okie covers on an every day basis...please read the news and forum

[who4u22] [sharon1]
do u believe the debt ceiling deal is smoke for prepairing the rv fund placement cash in locations... since last minth they were not to come outta meeting til it was all settled?????

[LadyBug47] OKIE OIL MAN hello my friend hope you are well

[OKIE OIL MAN]
THNX RILEE--THAT IS WHY MY PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN---SAME O SAME O EVERYDAY--GROUNDHOG DAY
OK THIS CONCLUDES THE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION . . .

OKIE OIL MAN. . . ONLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FROM ADMINS PLEASE
[OKIE OIL MAN]
GEMCO--AS I ELABORATED BEFORE IF YOU READ WHAT WAS POSTED---IF THE INITIAL RATE IS BELOW WHAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK IT SHOULD BE THEN IT IS YOUR PEROGATIVE TO HOLD SOME DINAR HOPING FOR ESCALATION.--HOWEVER IF IT COMES IN AT AN EQUITABLE RATE IT WOULD BE THE SAFE THING TO DO TO GET ALL OUT---YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT---IRAQ COULD GO LIKE OTHER MID EAST COUNTRIES AT ANY MOMENT IF VIOLENCE SPREADS OVER FROM ADJACENT COUNTRIES
NEXT QUESTION . . .

[diversehh] [hbhockeydad] Hi Okie I thought china would have been paid in tier 1 or 2?ty

[OKIE OIL MAN]
CHINA AND THE USA AND THE UK HAD PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS ON HOW REDEMPTION AND WHAT TIME ELEMENT WOULD BE INVOLVED BUT DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE USD CHINA MAY HAVE CONTEMPLATED DUMPING THEIR HOLDINGS TO OFFSET WHAT A LOWER DOLLAR WOULD COST THEM
[john13] Test

“My computer shutdown sry If I missed some important stuff’

Jul 14 9:15 PM [diversehh] [SWFloridaGuru]
Okie, thank you once again for your patience.. So, in your opinion is this thing now in the hands of computers aligning more than any one person or govt.?

Jul 14 9:15 PM [EdH] [itsme2] are you still expecting a basket to change on the 15th?

Jul 14 9:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
YES ON COMPUTER QUESTION---------------BASKET CHANGE IS IN RELATION TO THE PUBLISHED UN RATES THAT ORDINARLY ARE PUBLISHED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EACH MONTH---HOWEVER THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE AND RATES CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME PER IMF MANDATES

Jul 14 9:16 PM [asells] [Soul Searcher]
Okie: Is there any further validity to the rumored 45 Day 15% and on cashing scenario from the Govt.?
Jul 14 9:17 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SOULSEARCHER--GIVE SOME OTHER FOLKS A CHANCE FOR QUESTIONS---THE 45 DAY SCENARIO WILL BE KNOWN AFTER R/V

Jul 14 9:18 PM [diversehh] [bboy]
Okie, when all conditions are met, who or what entity will pull the trigger to launch RV???

Jul 14 9:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
BBOY--NO ONE---COMPUTER'S ARE PROGRAMMED TO TAKE OVER WHEN ALL REQUIREMENTS FROM ALL COUNTRIE'S COMPUTER'S ARE OPERATING IN UNISON AND ARE PROPERLY ALIGNED AND ACTIVE AND PINGING IS CONFIRMED THRU ALL COUNTRIES--IF 1 COUNTRY IS NOT RECEIVING OR SENDING THE CORRECT PING----IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH

Jul 14 9:20 PM [asells] [bobbysac]
OKIE what is the first thing you will do when this RVS

Jul 14 9:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
BOBBYSAC--HAVE A MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS

Jul 14 9:20 PM [diversehh] [DinarAddict]
okie if you answered this a thousand times im sorry but i have not seen the answer will ust cash in vnd along with dinar

Jul 14 9:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
DINARADDICT--YES IF IT HAS REVALUED

Jul 14 9:21 PM [asells] [Gwaithfoed3]
OKIE it is your firm conviction that nothing or no one is holding this up except the logistics of this revaluation

Jul 14 9:22 PM [rusty nail]
Okie, I am going to IRS office in my state on Saturday; should I take IQD or just avoid talking about it.

Jul 14 9:22 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION REPHRASED A HUNDRED TIMES

Jul 14 9:22 PM [asells] [Dinar_Eddie]
Okie.... are there any new features in the upgraded chat we should be aware of? Thanks

Jul 14 9:22 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ASK THE MODS ABOUT SITE FEATURES

Jul 14 9:23 PM [asells] [pierrr]
I talked to a lady at an exchange place and she said that the dinar we hve will be replaced with the new before thr RV happens

Jul 14 9:23 PM [seatreasure] asells
Do you think Lybia will be the next currency to get involved with???

Jul 14 9:23 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
PIERRR--IF YOUR IN IRAQ--PERHAPS THAT IS ACCURATE--IN THE USA---NOPE

Jul 14 9:23 PM [allcredit]
Since there are so many counries revaluing - is there one outside of Iraq and Vietnam that would be a good investment?

Jul 14 9:24 PM [asells] [btaylor]
OKIE OIL MAN i belive today you said that we are an 8 out of 10 to see the rv this week. what in your opinion would have to happen to get it to a 9 out of 10
Jul 14 9:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
IRAQ AND VN IS ALL I AM CONCERNED WITH AND INTERESTED IN

Jul 14 9:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
BTAYLOR--ANSWERED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO

Jul 14 9:24 PM [diversehh] [txchick] okie hope i am not repeating. are we currently looking good for the logistics to be working for us in order to implment in the near future. Thanks

Jul 14 9:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]
TXCHICK--WE WILL KNOW BY NEXT MONDAY WHETHER WE ARE AT THE BANK OR NOT WON'T WE?

Topic: WELCOME TO THE UPGRADED CHAT ROOM FOR OKIE OIL MAN!

[EdH] Pennoch2000 asks
WHY HAS THE NEWS MEDIA NOT GOTTAN AHOLD OF THIS YET....SEEMS THEY SHOULD ALL BE IN THE KNOW AND ANTICIPATING IT AS THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN CURRENT TIMES

[asells] [trishb]
Hi this is trishb, I am one of Dusty's contacts and I pm'd Okie a little while ago about info from my BOA contact today - I am sure he hasn't seen it with the boatload that have also pm'd him - just wanted to let him know some info. Blessings

[OKIE OIL MAN]
PENNOCH2000---NOW THINK ABOUT THIS--IF ALL AMERICANS SUDDENLY FOUND OUT FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MILLIONARES---DOES MASS RIOT'S COME TO MIND????

[OKIE OIL MAN]
I HAVE DISABLED MY PM'S--THEY WERE ON OVERLOAD AND INTERFERED WITH MY TYPING ON CHAT

[diversehh] [fivedee]
Please ask Okie if he thinks that Iraq has a tradeable currency as Wolf Blitzer reported a few nights ago?

[OKIE OIL MAN]
FIVEDEE--NO ONE HAS PROVEN THE WOLF BLITZER STORY TO MY SATISFACTION YET

[diversehh] [mlr]
Should we plan to drive to the UST cash places on Sat. It is a bit of a hull but need to make plans.

[OKIE OIL MAN]
MIR-IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A DECISSION AS SIMPLE AS THAT--I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL FALL INTO THE LOTTERY SYNDROM GROUP

[asells] [runningman1451]
I heard tonight from another CC that 'O' is still the holdup, you think this is so?

[scojac0857]
Ok appaernlty I missed something. Okie, did you report that the RV actually has been reported? I have not seen that but that is the jist of how I am readign some of these other questions.

[OKIE OIL MAN]
FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME---THERE ARE NO HOLD UPS

[asells] [tea]
Okie, do you know how the Frank Dodd would affect those with 10 million?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TEA-10 MILLION IS QUALIFIER AS TO WHETHER YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE ENDEVORS LIKE THE DINAR INVESTMENT

[[diversehh] [gdaddy]
when will we see the pictures of the lower denom bills and/or coins?
please im your questions ro EDH or diversehh !

[OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR THE NIGHT

ISLNDGIRL71

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum