Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 Empty MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 pm

MZ: Wow- over 22 countries on our streams…amazing

MZ: We are hearing things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction

MZ: In Zurich- they have not gone in yet but have big expectations.

MZ:My contact in  Reno was up early…6am…….He is waiting in a conference room right now to “go”…. Big expectations today is the day.

Member: Reno is the boy who cried wolf

MZ: It’s the banks in Reno calling wolf- and they cant afford not to be on “alert”  You absolutely may have banks “jumping the gun” but it’s not a proper RV until verified Iraq has gone …imo

Nflemingjr:  WHAT WE KNOW IS THAT IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT IT IS OCCURING IN HONG KONG, ZURICH, AND HAPPENING IN LONDON AND WILL BE IN RENO LATER TODAY

MZ :  Historically Thursdays are a very good day for Revaluations.

MZ: In Iraq- as of 9am this morning Iraq did not have a new rate. At least the people on the street don’t have it….

MZ: Last rumored street rates we are hearing was $3.62 in Iraq…

Member:  my understanding that the 3.62 was the rate that was being paid to our contractors that doesn't mean it has to be on the street but that could be the rate they're being paid for their labor

Member:  here is an article from Iraq that Delta (he works with Frank & is in the ME) posted of the announcement of new CBI Gov as the current CBI Gov Alaq is set to run the AMF (Arab Monetary Fund)   Link

Q:  how would iraq be able to go to the G20 meeting without a revalued currency would they not look like a kid sitting at the grown ups table

MZ: Mr. C has not processed…..yet

MZ: We are at the edge…it’s painful how close we are…..I plan to have some kind of update tonight……we are that close.

Member:  In ZURICH NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BY TODAY 4pm. i know it, because i sit in Europe and i am connected with whale clients there and with all 4 big security houses. no activity

Q: If we are supposed to have a shotgun start- how can some people in other countries be exchanging?

MZ: It’s a few banks…maybe exchanging just a few ……..It is supposed to be a shotgun start……

Q: So has the can been kicked again?

MZ: No ….I think its just logistics…..when one thing gets changed or moved ….it changes other things.  

Q: Are the Chinese elders in control now?

MZ: That is the rumor we are trying to prove or disprove today.

Member:  You must remember... the CABAL still controls the banks.... they are a dying breed and they are trying to kill the RV still.

Q: Are people working at Redepemtion centers today?

MZ: Yes- they arrived at 8AM today I was told.

Nflemingjr:  WE HAVE INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE ELDERS THAT HAVE VERIFIED WHEN THING ACTUALLY HAPPEN AND THEY LIKE A LOT OF INTEL PROVIDERS CAN GET IN A LOT OF TROUBLE JUST BY CONFIRMING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE.

Member:  As POTUS Promised (2 WKS) Yuge Announcement After ]Golden[ G-20

Member:  Did you really think President Trump would allow anyone to steal his Thunder prior to his promised Yuge G-20 Announcement?

Member:  l believe EVERYTHING will happen on July 4, EVERYTHING
mber: Nothing will happen until we have trade agreements with China

Nflemingjr:  HOW MANY TIMES DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO TOLD THAT THE TRADE AGREEMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. THE AGREEMENTS THAT WERE SIGNED BY THE 209 COUNTRIES WERE SIGNED BEFORE THE TRADE AGREEMENT. hAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

MZ: I believe all those Chinese trade agreements will be done at G-20 over weekend

Member:  (Reuters) - The United States and China have agreed to a tentative truce in their trade dispute ahead of a meeting between leaders of the two nations at the G20 summit this weekend, the South China Morning Post reported on Thursday, citing sources.

When Kuwait Rv’d they were able to not release rate internationally for 10 days

MZ: I have thought about that, and this is a different age with the internet and instant information. I do not see how Iraq could hide this for very long….imo

Member:  MarkZ check this out is this the new USTN. https://youtu.be/nmtw8grnnUM

MZ: I really like it except that it says “Federal Reserve on it.  They may do what Russia did…..their Treasury absorbed the central banks….Our treasury is absorbing the Fed. Reserve…….but maybe they are not changing the name as of yet?

MZ There is a rumor we will see the new currency July 1st

MZ:  Everyone should check out Article 1 Section 10 of the US Constitution

Quote #1. Clause 1. No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts,...

Member:  Article I Section 10 US Constitution: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutel

MZ: Remember Mr. Cottrell has agreed to come on our stream to give a brief, accurate “History Lesson” tomorrow morning – if the RV/GCR has not happened.   If it happens Mr. C will most likely be sequestered and call would not happen ….

MZ: I need to get busy…I will tweet the time of tonight’s stream when I have more news….

MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "things went live at 4:30AM in Asia and expecting it to be moving our direction" 6/27/19

Post by Captain259 Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:41 am

MARKZ---YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT----YOU SHOULD DRINK YOUR COFFEE FROM YOUR ASS------BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS ALREADY SCREWED UP-----ALL YOU ARE DOING IS BULLSHITTING EVERYBODY-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum