Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List Empty Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List

Post by RVMania Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Iraq News

Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List

Palm - signed a coalition of state law, led by current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Thursday, to change the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi's attitudes toward the political process, expressing the belief that the latter know how "of abuse and insults" free addressed in his speech against Maliki and his party.

The leaders held a meeting of Iraqi political blocs last Saturday at the home of President Jalal Talabani is the second in less than a month in an effort to get out by some of the contentious issues and the convergence of views between Allawi and Maliki.

A member of the Coalition on Alfalh the Press Release: The brothers in Iraq know they can not just have to respond to clusters of other political, especially after the proposals last since the speech Allawi and drive to the abuse of the owners, noting that his sign the Iraqi question: where they are moving, is to form a region or the idea of ​​a Sunni geographic regions, and if the first idea where national history?.

He Alfalh that there are some voices of the Iraqi Kurds were owed when a federal set up a non-sectarian, expressing his belief not to stand behind a seasoned political group behind the insults, calls to form a federal-sectarian.

The Alfalh that the brothers in Iraq will change their manner of free and statements in the future.

The leaders of political blocs to a meeting in June 20 last at the home of Talabani, who attended the recent addition to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and representatives of political blocs and lose sight of the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi and the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani, the head of the National Alliance Ibrahim Jaafari.

The meeting concluded an agreement to end the escalation of the media between the political blocs, and the agreement to set a date for another meeting brings together leaders of political blocs.

The Iraqi government was formed on the principle of national partnership, but the Supreme Council of the policies which it was hoped that headed by Allawi, did not see the light of day because of disagreements over its powers.

Are still differences of the political blocs list on the formation of the Policy Board, which was hoped to be headed by Iyad Allawi, before he announced he has abandoned him, as well as the security ministries that are still vacant due to differences on the names put forward and that with the imminent withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country at the end of this year.

And directed the Iraqi List, more than once fingers to the rule of law derogation from the application of the terms of Erbil agreement, especially those relating to board policies.

The anti-Kurdish party, who are described as at least objection and the most open in the political process several initiatives to resolve the political differences that were most important initiative of the President Masoud Barzani, the region on which the current government was formed.

http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/39325.htm

RVMania

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition is expected to change the positions of the Iraqi List Empty Maliki Takes it on the Lam for China

Post by The G-Man Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:11 am

May I apologize right now for putting this earth shattering information on this string. Since Maliki has hit the Raod to Mandalay in China it is important that you who are familiar with the G-Man and his World Renown and Highly trained iinvestigative team made up of Chief Inspector Jaques Clouseau, Former Chief Inspector Dreyfus, Maxwell Smart of Control, Barney Fyfe, Inspector Gadget and the Shadow plus the Wonder Dog Snoopy have been on the case of the Hidden RV for almost a year now. To bring you all up to date. A little over a months ago Snoopy was sent on a special mission to penetrate the Parliasment and discover the Date and the amount of the RV. On this day Maliki was making a speech and it got so negative for the Iraqi people that Snoopy ran up on the stage and urinated on Maliki's leg. Maliki grabbed Snoopy by his ears, took him outside and threw Snoopy under the bus with the DETROIT sign above the windshield. Fortunately Clouseau was back-up for Snoopy and managed to get Snoopy out from the bus befoire it left for Detroit. Snoopy sniffed something and took off through the Green zone hot on the trail of a female poodle. Snoopy is partial to female poodles. He hadn't been seen by anyone though everyone in Dinar Forum Land has been on the look out for him. This brings everyone current, Now, here's the latest report smuggled out of prison two days ago. It answers lots of questions but begs even more.

This is the G-Man, responding from my cell in Abu Grabe prison, sharing a cell with Snoopy and responding on a bootleg computer smuggled in to me by Clouseau who was disguised as Maliki's driver who's name is Samwan Bin Gonna-rv. Most or many of you have been aware that Snoopy was sent on a specific mission to locate the RV and determine its number and date of release. He disappeared and after my arrest and confinement I learned that he was a cellmate. I was charged as a co-conspirator because of my being Snoopy's boss. However, Snoopy assures me that they were unable to get him to talk(go figure) so he didn't "rat me out"..
Now we find out that Maliki is taking it on the Lam to China to avoid arrest himself for crimes against the Iraqi people(or so, that is the rumor-When you call it a rumor you can say just about anything and get away with it-think GURU). In any case, Snoopy and I have been locked up just because we were looking for the truth about the RV. They have been feeding us on Fresh Road Kill and watered down goats milk. This is not a good diet for Snoopy or for me either. The only road kill in Iraq is dogs and snakes. Snoopy says that he is not Vietnamese or North Korean but doesn't want to starve to death either. We are hoping that this communication gets out to someoone who will notify Amnesty International and the American Red Cross and that you all will send CARE packages. Snoopy prefers Alpo in case you were wondering. In any case, the G-Man apologizes for being stupid enough to get caught and locked-up. However, I do feel good now that I have found Snoopy. i will try and smuggle out information whenever I can find something to bribe a guard with. They confiscated all my dinars when they strip searched me. BTW, we were told that TSA inspectors in American airports were all trained in this prison. Some of them were inmates under Saddam, so that should give you warning when you intend to fly somewhere, like to exchange Dinars. TSA stands for Those Stupid Arabs( I'll bet you didn't know that).

Needless to say, the RV Investigation is over until our release and that won't be until the RV anyway. So, send those CARE packages and please include some Crest toothpaste and a toothbrush. You have no idea what Fresh Road Kill does to your breath. Snoopy has to sleep on the other side of the cell because I sleep with my mouth open and he can't stand the smell.
For those who have been concerned about Snoopy's health, he is fine but says that it was tough for a while because Maliki hurt his ears. It made Snoopy think of his cousin Beagle that belonged to Lyndon Johnson who to show what a man he was used to pick Snoopy's cousin up by the ears. Snoopy says the next time he gets close to Maliki he will bite his leg and then urinate on Maliki's head when he bends down to rub the bite. I told Snoopy that would be hard to do since he is so small and Maliki is so big. Snoopy said that then he would jump on Maliki's back and urinate down his neck. It seems as though Snoopy still has his sense of humor. He was able to report to me that Maliki is definitely behind the delay. He said he overheard the guards talking, before I was thrown in the cell with him, saying that Maliki told his driver Samwan Bin Gonna-rv that he was holding up the RV because he and Allawai were still feuding and that there was a plan afoot in the Parliement to have Maliki thrown under the bus. This made Snoopy very happy. It seems as though Alawai will make his move soon to take over the government and the concern is that it may delay the RV. However, since the G-Man nor Snoopy can get out of here to investigate this rumor, there is nothing we can do. Snoopy suggested a prisoner exchange but was told there can be no exchange until the Dinar exchanges because all the prisoners in Iraq all all in the same prison and all the exchange would do is have prisones exchange cells. Clouseau is due to bring some CARE packages tomorrow. It will be just in time because the fresh road kill isn't fresh anymore and boy does a dead goat smell bad. And to think that these Iraqis drag a deag one all over the place on horseback as a form of rugby, football, bowling, and polo. Maybe that's what they have been feeding us. Well the charge on the smuggled in iPad is running low and the sun is just coming out so I can charge the battery with the solar generator Clouseau was able to smuggle into our cell disguised as a book of poems by Elvis. You know, Clouseau isn't as dumb as he looks. Just being clever enough to disguise himself as maliki's driver Samwan Bin Gonna-rv is quite an accomplishment. We'll see you on the next go around. That's all we do here is go around the cell, clockwise in the morning and counterclockwise in the afternoon. That way you get to understand why these Arabs do everything backwards. For those of you from Rio Linda I will explain that tomorrow. The G-Man and Snoopy signing off. Oh, one more thing. Snoopy says he is getting close to finding out the RV Date and number. He says it will happen someday and a good amount. I thought you should know where we are on this iinvestigation.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum