Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR

Go down

A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR Empty A MESSAGE FROM SCOTTI G AND GOVERNOR BEAR

Post by Scotti G Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:19 pm

I have been dealing with the damage from a storm that blew through yesterday. Funny how yesterday morning I had looked at the weak spot in that beautiful Oak that is well over 150 years old thinking that if it split that it would land on my new 6’ chain link fence….. Well that is exactly where it landed so ….. have chain saw will cut!

I started receiving messages last evening about the Round table conference call. I heard I was said to be on the call and I was not on the Conference Call but have heard some of the details. While trying to clean up the mess of an over 20” diameter tree trunk, I have spoken with Donnie R, Poppy2, Okie and the Rabbi today. I also just got off a 3 way call with Governor Bear and a very astute individual who is well connected. He has helped us to see the picture of Iraq with a little more clarity. I don’t endorse the rates or the dates that were shared on the call on 9-29-11. Could the RV be in the banks today….Absolutely but I have not heard anything from ‘the banker’ and I will not buy into these stories as we have heard them over and over again.

Now you all know that I tend to be conservative in what I present to the family of OOM. I am not trying to build myself up in any way or shape. I read a comment from someone a couple of days ago who stated I only had one contact before he so graciously provided me an avenue to share. I then hear that the author of that comment repeat that to me at which time I had to set the record straight. Well let me state first of all that I had numerous sources of information that I was able to draw from and develop a fair grasp of actual happenings before I came to the Dewy Round Table. I am blessed with a large dose of common sense, a sharp mind and the mercy and grace of the Lord. I do not claim to be the only source for information but I am pretty good at feeling out the veracity of information time and time again. So here I go trying to make sense of it all…..

Having said all that let me address some of the information that came out on the CC last night. For over six months now I have shared with everyone about the Global System Tests that are done in the banking community. These rates are all over the board. They could be as low as let’s say $00.86 to $17.00 or higher. Why does everyone get so excited when someone sees such a large figure on a bank screen? First of all it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. It is very possible that Iraq might come in at a lower rate for a short period in an effort to remove some of the ‘three zeros’ (getting these 3 – zero notes off the street will take a couple of years to complete) and then bring the currency more in line with the wishes of CBI Governor Shabibi.

When will we go to the banks to cash in? We will cash in when the rates are in all the banks all around the world. We will likely know within minutes of the RV that it is happening or has just happened. Why do so many people get themselves worked up and in a frenzy every time someone has a bank story or someone claims their source told them we will be cashing in at such and such a time? This is nuts and I am quite frankly surprised that we are still addressing this. I am awaiting information from inside the Parliament right now to verify some rumors that have surfaced since last evening relative to Maliki and the Ebril agreement. I am confident that the rumor is just that, but it still requires our attention to verify.

I have told everyone at OOM that I believe we are in the window to see the RV. I still believe that. How far out could it be ……? I do not think too far. We could see it this weekend and at the bank possibly by Monday!!!!! But it is entirely possible that it might be a little further down the road. I definitely see this done in the not too distant future. SO REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SPRINT RACE,,,,,IT IS A MARATHON AND WE MUST NOT WASTE OUR ENERGY ON STUPID STUFF! I know there are so many who really need this to come to an end. Don’t give up and do not quit. A fellow investor for whom I had a lot of respect was near to quitting recently. He was going to sell his Dinar. I talked him off of that ledge and he is back in the fold so-to-speak! Please use reason and responsible thinking when dealing with information. Remember this statement from Scotti G…..you must verify information before you believe it! You can’t believe rumors. They have to be verified and proven to be truth or the information is like so much we hear ……useless nonsense! We must “Trust but verify”. Like I have repeated time and time again….”We are dealing with Iraq” That pretty much sums things up! Be patient and be helpful! It will happen when it happens!

Greetings from Bear,

I think it is time to get real about this investment once and for all. I have been crying out to God for help because I have a true deep concern for the people who are invested in the IQD; and HE brought someone into my life that has greater sources than I could ever imagine. I believe that because my heart is in the right place that this connection has been made. We just need to listen sometimes and not demand. I must say that in the past few months I have grown to love and respect Scotti G , he is a no nonsense guy and loves the Lord and of course we love and respect Okie. I feel we owe it to God to be responsible for the words that come from our mouths.
I am currently upset with all of this garbage that is coming out about the high rates and these banks stories that for some reason no one can prove.
I would like to share my sources:
• A real live Iraqi citizen who owns a business in Iraq and there are only a hand full like, it who speaks to me via telephone
• A real live Iraqi citizen who also owns a similar business who is extremely intelligent and speaks excellent English who speaks to me via telephone
• A retired person in the military who has his brother in Iraq and we speak via telephone
• A new source who has connections with the person who is currently involved the top levels of security in Iraq
• A group of people who have purchased in excess of 400 million Us dollars in IQD and their contacts in Jordan, Israel and Dubai banking.
I can honestly say that these people have come to me because they have read my post and seen my heart in the Okie Oil man chat. You cannot purchase favor it comes from the Lord. I’m honored to know these people. I must say this that I love and respect Okie and I feel I owe to him as a friend and fellow brother in the Lord to pursue the TRUTH about the IQD.

Scotti G has proofed what I have written and is with me on this and we are going to bring you some hard facts. My latest contacts has just blessed us with a 3 way call between Scotti G , myself and him. Remember before you start attacking keep in mind that Scotti G, I, and this contact feel that these high rates are nonsense and the misinformation must come to an end. We cannot allow people to be disappointed any longer and sit back and watch all this garbage let out all not do something about it. I totally understand the frustrations of all of you and this is why we are doing this.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum