Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Question on cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Question on cash out

+14
red88lx
therealbutterfly
foundbetter
Amarao
yutakahime
SBM0601
lilcricket
Billy21687
Catherine
Just Da Truth
Feisty136
openmind
p71rock
SOYSABINA
18 posters

Go down

Question on cash out Empty Question on cash out

Post by SOYSABINA Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:18 am

I would like to know, with the message that the RV rate will be $8.47 - how would you figure the cash out if you have 300,000 dinar? That is not the amount I have - I am just trying to adjust to the small amount I have to cash in. A calculation is saw in the forum was confusing. Thank you for your anticipated response.

SOYSABINA

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty humm

Post by p71rock Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 am

humm ( $8.47 * $300,000 ) = $2,541,000 :shock:

p71rock

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty Re: Question on cash out

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:32 am

$8.47 is way too high. I believe Ali said we would be lucky if we get .86 cents!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty Too good to be true but.....

Post by Feisty136 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:33 am

Great Britain pound is 1.54 us dollars so
$8.47. Gbp equals $13.21 usd
Thus each 100,000 dinar would yield $1,321,000 dollars

So you 300,000 is about. $3.9 million.

Let's hope.

I'm an attorney now but I was a math major once Smile

Go rv. Il take $1.00 to 1 dinar!!!

RV Today!
Question on cash out 761671673
Feisty

Feisty136

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Da Truth Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 am

openmind wrote:$8.47 is way too high. I believe Ali said we would be lucky if we get .86 cents!
SO TRUE, OPENMIND !!!!!!! DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAIDE !!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty Many thanks!

Post by SOYSABINA Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:14 am

It is so great to be part of this site. There are so many loving and caring persons associated together for this wonderful blessing. It is so much appreciated how quickly responses come. You are all so encouraging, following the same pattern that Okie has established for us here. May we all enjoy this great blessing.

SOYSABINA

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:19 am

Pauline Spady wrote:It is so great to be part of this site. There are so many loving and caring persons associated together for this wonderful blessing. It is so much appreciated how quickly responses come. You are all so encouraging, following the same pattern that Okie has established for us here. May we all enjoy this great blessing.

GOOD FOR YOU. GOD BLESS!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 am

Just wondering....how many of you took the time to either be on the call and/or listened to the recording??? I was getting weary-there-I said it...I was mostly turning numb to all of this for quite awhile until this call! Laughing Call them pumpers all you want but a.) you better have heard the call and b.) if he is right you best come back and apologize. OH and before you ask NO I did not call my Dinar dealer to buy more Dinars!!! *sticks my tongue out*:o)~~~as in na na na na na na! I have not "allowed" myself to be this excited for quite awhile now~it feels good to have hope again but am NOT going to do stupid things like go out and buy my BMW etc!! *not yet*! bigsmile

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 am

I listened to the call. I read the article referenced as proof the Erbil Agreement has been signed. Neither did the call prove it was implemented nor does the article. Thats all im saying.

Just da truth, called the individuals saying that the article proves Erbil is done, pumpers. This is because they are either incompetent individuals who cant read, or they are hyping and pumping something.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Da Truth Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:38 am

openmind wrote:I listened to the call. I read the article referenced as proof the Erbil Agreement has been signed. Neither did the call prove it was implemented nor does the article. Thats all im saying.

Just da truth, called the individuals saying that the article proves Erbil is done, pumpers. This is because they are either incompetent individuals who cant read, or they are hyping and pumping something.
I WATCH MANY SITES, AND I GET INFO. BEFORE SOME OF THE BIG SITES GET, IF THIS WAS DONE I WOULD HAVE A POST ON HERE LETTING YOU ALL KNOW !!!!! NOTHING FROM BONDLADY, KAP, OR KEL FROM EAST MEETS WEST !! !!! THERE YA GO, IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A WEEKEND PUMP lol! lol! !! AS THERE IS NOTHING COMMING OUT OF IRAQ !!!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 am

PERHAPS PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!!! 🎅 It is almost 3am where I live....so...just sayin'!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy21687 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 am

Openmind and just the truth. What in the heck are yall doing on here at 1 am if your both so dang sure this is not gonna happen. Really yall need to get a life if all you can do is hang out in a place you dont even believe in. Geezzzz. I dont get why you would waste your time sitting around just to tell people thier wrong sorry i just dont get it

Billy21687

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 am

Billy21687 wrote:Openmind and just the truth. What in the heck are yall doing on here at 1 am if your both so dang sure this is not gonna happen. Really yall need to get a life if all you can do is hang out in a place you dont even believe in. Geezzzz. I dont get why you would waste your time sitting around just to tell people thier wrong sorry i just dont get it

Wow, I never said it wasnt going to happen. I said THIS ARTICLE DOESNT PROVE ERBIL. I also said I wished it did, but it doesnt.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Da Truth Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 am

Billy21687 wrote:Openmind and just the truth. What in the heck are yall doing on here at 1 am if your both so dang sure this is not gonna happen. Really yall need to get a life if all you can do is hang out in a place you dont even believe in. Geezzzz. I dont get why you would waste your time sitting around just to tell people thier wrong sorry i just dont get it
BILLY !!!! READ MY NAME !!! JUST DA TRUTH !!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON THIS TRAIN 6 YEARS !!! I NEVER BASH, JUST POINT OUT THE TRUTH, AND I DO NOT TELL PEOPLE THEY ARE WRONG !!! I POINT OUT WERE THE NEWS TELLS THEM THEY ARE MISLEADING EVERY ONE !!! NOW YOU SAY WHAT AM I DOING ON HERE AT 1 AM ??? IT'S 2PM WERE I AM ON THE 30TH OF SEPT. !!! AS YOU CAN READ I AM NOT IN THE USA, AND I SEE THINGS WAY BEFORE YOU GET UP IN THE AM DUDE !!! lol! lol!
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 am

I seldom reply to posts but I think there are going to be a lot of surprised people when this does RV. For all those who ask for links and base their opinion 100% on the news I have this to say. ..In the beginning of this roller coaster ride, I too, was all about "the news" and while I read the intel and the rumors, I concentrated more on the news! After about 6 months of digging around and uncovering every news source that comes out of Iraq as well as elsewhere on Iraq, I threw my hands up in disgust. The so called NEWS is more contradictory than the intel we are given. How many times have we read that Iraq has purchased F16s only to read a week later they didnt, then a month later they did, then it was only a couple then it was 30. That is just one example of how the "news" is also INCORRECT! I personally do not think we will hear that the Erbil agreement , the HCL the GOI etc has all been verified in The Gazette until AFTER we hear it has RVd. For that matter, for all those asking "has it been posted in The Gazette" I ask where is the link to this so called Gazette? How do we know IT even exists? (I have never looked for it so I do not know nor do I care, because as I said he news has shown itself to be incorrect time and time again)

I think we need to use some common sense, not only with "intel" and how we process it but with the "news"

Stop asking for proof, because there is no proof until this thing actually pops. Remain hopeful, remain faithful, remain positive. Negative energy begets negative energy IMO.

If you do not like what the "gurus" have to say then respectfully move on, no one is forcing you to read what is here or on any other site. I for one appreciate all the rumors and the intel here on Okies site. Some of the sites are so ridiculous that I do not even read them, and if that is the way anyone feels here then they should not waste their time here either.

lilcricket

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:32 am

openmind wrote:$8.47 is way too high. I believe Ali said we would be lucky if we get .86 cents!
Openmind this is what was said live on the Wild Bunch conference call lastnight. TMoney read it from the Bank Document in his hand and was verified by someone else on the call as seeing it also.

9-30-2011 Guru TMoney [new guru] From FBI contact, Erbil Agreement has been announced, read and confirmed in Gazette, will go live in country... new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq and old site will be taken down. We are in the final moments. Some banks may cash out starting tomorrow [Friday]. Have seen a copy of Cash Out memo from banks with my own eyes, got this today [Thursday]. Seen on bank documents, rate is $8.47, $5.21 to the GBP. It's going down without a doubt. If we don't see it by [Friday], we will see it by Monday. This is the real deal.

SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty Question on cash out

Post by yutakahime Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:37 am

'Nuff Said', lilcricket, nuff said! bigsmile

yutakahime

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 am

SBM0601 wrote: Openmind this is what was said live on the Wild Bunch conference call lastnight. TMoney read it from the Bank Document in his hand and was verified by someone else on the call as seeing it also.

9-30-2011 Guru TMoney [new guru] From FBI contact, Erbil Agreement has been announced, read and confirmed in Gazette, will go live in country... new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq and old site will be taken down. We are in the final moments. Some banks may cash out starting tomorrow [Friday]. Have seen a copy of Cash Out memo from banks with my own eyes, got this today [Thursday]. Seen on bank documents, rate is $8.47, $5.21 to the GBP. It's going down without a doubt. If we don't see it by [Friday], we will see it by Monday. This is the real deal.

It's getting pretty late in the day over in Iraq and there have been no changes to the CBI website. I didn't expect anything to happen as it is Friday, but I have the suspicion that all of these other predictions won't meet these new deadlines either.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:20 am

they twist stuff so much. givem enough rope maybe they will stop permanently.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 am

lilcricket wrote:I seldom reply to posts but I think there are going to be a lot of surprised people when this does RV. For all those who ask for links and base their opinion 100% on the news I have this to say. ..In the beginning of this roller coaster ride, I too, was all about "the news" and while I read the intel and the rumors, I concentrated more on the news! After about 6 months of digging around and uncovering every news source that comes out of Iraq as well as elsewhere on Iraq, I threw my hands up in disgust. The so called NEWS is more contradictory than the intel we are given. How many times have we read that Iraq has purchased F16s only to read a week later they didnt, then a month later they did, then it was only a couple then it was 30. That is just one example of how the "news" is also INCORRECT! I personally do not think we will hear that the Erbil agreement , the HCL the GOI etc has all been verified in The Gazette until AFTER we hear it has RVd. For that matter, for all those asking "has it been posted in The Gazette" I ask where is the link to this so called Gazette? How do we know IT even exists? (I have never looked for it so I do not know nor do I care, because as I said he news has shown itself to be incorrect time and time again)

I think we need to use some common sense, not only with "intel" and how we process it but with the "news"

Stop asking for proof, because there is no proof until this thing actually pops. Remain hopeful, remain faithful, remain positive. Negative energy begets negative energy IMO.

If you do not like what the "gurus" have to say then respectfully move on, no one is forcing you to read what is here or on any other site. I for one appreciate all the rumors and the intel here on Okies site. Some of the sites are so ridiculous that I do not even read them, and if that is the way anyone feels here then they should not waste their time here either.

Here is the thing tho, the things people ask for proof on are things that SHOULD be able to be proven. If there are smaller denoms that someone saw, then they can easily get a pic with their camera. If there are bank signs in the windows, again a pic is easy to get. If there is a announcement in the gazette that was seen by someone, its easy to get a photo or scan it. Not bashing, but its common sense......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

so true so true so true and we wait
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 am

Run the numbers folks,

Even at $5.00 with 25-30 Trillion IQD out there, that would give Iraq 125 to 150 Trillion USD. Really? The UST budget at it current inflated state is 4.5 Trillion per year.

REALLY?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm

1alaskan wrote:Run the numbers folks,

Even at $5.00 with 25-30 Trillion IQD out there, that would give Iraq 125 to 150 Trillion USD. Really? The UST budget at it current inflated state is 4.5 Trillion per year.

REALLY?

EXACTLY!!!!! (as dinarling says) lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Question on cash out Empty Amarao take a break ...get a nap

Post by hoosierbuster Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Amarao
says..
It's getting pretty late in the day over in Iraq and there have been no changes to the CBI website. I didn't expect anything to happen as it is Friday, but I have the suspicion that all of these other predictions won't meet these new deadlines either.

I say
AMARAo....take break ..take nap .../and get a life....quit ripping everyone off for the hope they have and what you think is bad math. You obviously lost it...go find it somewhere else

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

hoosierbuster wrote:Amarao
says..

I say
AMARAo....take break ..take nap .../and get a life....quit ripping everyone off for the hope they have and what you think is bad math. You obviously lost it...go find it somewhere else

It's not just bad math, it's a lack of common sense. The RV will not happen on a Friday or Saturday as these are holy days. The IQD will not revalue at such an absurdly high rate, frankly I think they have to remove three zeros from the currency for it to make any sense.

I'm sorry that you can't handle a little reality check. This is an investment and we should all be about fact checking and common sense, not rumors and positive thinking.

You say I need a life, I say you need to get a clue.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Ok this is really bothering me......@Therealbutterfly..... You are making calculations assuming that the ENTIRE IQD supply will be equal to M1 money supply.... It's not that simple because they will also be funding the ISX with the same amount of IQD. You can not just multiple how many IQD there is out there by the RUMORED revalue amount and get a value!!!!! Finance does not work that way!!!!

It's impossible to get any sort of "real" value because there are too many UNKNOWNS..... Please stop assuming that the value of the IQD is that easy to calculate because 125 trillion or whatever number it was is MORE than the ENTIRE value for the forex (last time I checked forex was only worth 114 trillion world wide, I could be wrong though) :study:
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Najm93 wrote:Ok this is really bothering me......@Therealbutterfly..... You are making calculations assuming that the ENTIRE IQD supply will be equal to M1 money supply.... It's not that simple because they will also be funding the ISX with the same amount of IQD. You can not just multiple how many IQD there is out there by the RUMORED revalue amount and get a value!!!!! Finance does not work that way!!!!

It's impossible to get any sort of "real" value because there are too many UNKNOWNS..... Please stop assuming that the value of the IQD is that easy to calculate because 125 trillion or whatever number it was is MORE than the ENTIRE value for the forex (last time I checked forex was only worth 114 trillion world wide, I could be wrong though) :study:

Where did I ever say it was a simple calculation?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 am

Feisty136 wrote:Great Britain pound is 1.54 us dollars so
$8.47. Gbp equals $13.21 usd
Thus each 100,000 dinar would yield $1,321,000 dollars

So you 300,000 is about. $3.9 million.

Let's hope.

I'm an attorney now but I was a math major once Smile

Go rv. Il take $1.00 to 1 dinar!!!

Well I'm not an attorney nor a math major but i can figure out that 2x2 = 4

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 am

You didn't say it was a simple calculation.....Im learning that NOTHING can be implied from posts or INTEL on this site because it will just be denied.....It was IMPLIED that you AGREED with the calculation presented in an earlier post by you saying EXACTLY!!!! ( in agreement with what was posted before) I wont make that eror again....Allow me to apologize.....In the future I will just overlook the assumptions and calculations of others and not contrubite to the discussions....Again I publicly apologize and It will never happen again..... Embarassed
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum