Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly Empty Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Is it just my computer?  Dinar Daily won't load fully for me on Chrome.  It is only happening on posts with pictures. 

I can not see any of the pictures in the posts and the spinny loading circle  up top just keeps going around and around. 

It has been that way ever since forumotion went down for hours due to "upgrading"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly Empty Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Click on rumble talk chat to just open it up. Your pictures will appear, and the circle will stop spinning, until you change to a different thread. This has been happening long before the forumotion upgrade, and happens with the chrome browser.

It also prevented my screensaver from kicking in. Took me a couple of months to figure that one out. LOL

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly Empty Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Well hells bells !  I had no idea Rumble Chat was doing that to the forum !   I definitely have to get rid of it and move on to another one ! 

I was just about to unistall and reinstall chrome to fix it... geeze 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:03 pm

So far, it only happens with chrome for me, but not firefox. Can you disable rumble chat and see if that problem goes away for you? Then enable it again until you move to a different one? ...unless more people are having an issue...

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 am

No problems with firefox

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 2805820865  Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 2805820865  Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 2805820865  Is anyone else having trouble with the forum not loading correctly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum