Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
16K IRS Agents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

16K IRS Agents

+2
Gmansaid
starship1
6 posters

Go down

16K IRS Agents Empty 16K IRS Agents

Post by starship1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 am

I want the Rv to happen as much as the rest of the dinar investors, but there has been no hiring of 16,000 IRS Agents as claimed by Frank Villa and other "gurus." It just has not happened. There is no evidence to support this claim. It was a rumor started with the discussion of Obama Care - Congress Members saying that Obama Care is so massive it would take at least 16,000 new agents to monitor the tax returns of Americans just to see if they were in compliance. There has not been any agents hired for the Rv. People making this claim have been given erroneous info. Does this have anything to do with stopping the Rv - absolutely not - but it has nothing to do with bringing about the Rv either. See for yourself. Google "Has the IRS hired 16,000 new employees as of July 11, 2011?" This is just a rumor that someone used to jump to huge conclusions and most of the "intel" people have latched onto it without confirming it as truth and are propagating a false claim. Has not happened. No new agents hired to date for Rv. I want the Rv to come about as quickly as the next guy, but I am weary with patently false assumptions and claims. It is like "Delta" stated - everything going on in Iraq does not necessarily have to do with the Rv. The people most concerned with the Rv are the dinar investors. Same here - every thing going on within the US Gov't doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the Rv. Time to quit grasping at straws and making assumptions and claims that have no basis in reality or truth. It won't cause the Rv to happen any sooner, it will just serve as one more disappointment when one realizes the info was false or just had nothing to do with the Rv. Just my opinion and my results from "fact-checking" some of these claims about the IRS and the UST.

starship1

Back to top Go down

16K IRS Agents Empty Re: 16K IRS Agents

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Starship1, here is a link you can follow to the IRS website where you will find the schedule for the offices

including their location. Hope this helps.

http://search.irs.gov/web/query.html?col=allirs&charset=utf-8&qp=&qs=-Wct%3A%22Internal+Revenue+Manual%22&qc=&qm=0&rf=0&oq=&qt=saturday+service&search.x=23&search.y=8

Last edited by Gmansaid on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

New offices, or just current ones that will now be open on Saturdays?

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

thanks, modsquad, that is what I thought I read.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jda@lfminternational.net Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

If you follow this link that was posted you will find they have done this many times before at different times of the year!

http://search.irs.gov/web/query.html?col=allirs&charset=utf-8&qp=&qs=-Wct%3A%22Internal+Revenue+Manual%22&qc=&qm=0&rf=0&oq=&qt=saturday+service&search.x=23&search.y=8

jda@lfminternational.net

http://www.living-faith-ministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jim32 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Actually, I never did believe the Feds hired 16,000 IRS Agents because of the rv. Even if they did, it was for other reasons.

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I brought my own over !

Posted Today, 05:53 PM
Why else would you extend hours, open new locations unless you are expecting new business. It may be difficult to get your head around the idea that our Gov't is actually treating this like a business deal. Would the Gov't be creating more cost with a current tax collection process under a depression economy with lower incomes = lower collection revenues ? Start connecting dots - the picture is taking shape. If (now let's be conservative ) 2 million people are invested in the dinar, and everybody is jacked about a pretty sizable return on investment, and the Gov't needs M O N E Y NOW ! It is a logical move for the UST/IRS to help and serve the public. Most people trust the Gov't to treat them fair and would not cheat them out of their investment. COUGH, COUGH, COUGH - BLAAAAH !!! WOW! I feel better. For second I almost thought I was back in Kansas Toto.

Yes they will be be going for a money grab. That is what they do. IT IS THEIR JOB ! IT IS THEIR JOB TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT! WAKE UP! QUIT LIVING IN LA LA LAND.

Sorry for the yelling. No I am not sorry. Somebody needs to wake up the sheep. Start to get people thinking again. And I for one want change in this land. I voted for change too. And Not the change left in my pocket. I want to change back to the form of Gov't that was intended by the founding fathers. I want to be free. Free to work and pay for what I want. If I want to help others and I do and will in the future. It should be how we operate our country - as long as I don't tread on others. I believe in a hand up and not a hand out. I believe in teaching people to fish. If people feed the wild bears even the bears are smart enuff to expect to be takin care of.

IT IS TIME TO RE-START THE AMERICAN DREAM ! IT IS NOT DEAD. IT HAS JUST BEEN PUT IN A SLEEPER HOLD. WE MUST DREAM IT TO ACHIEVE IT - and of course it is possible through GOD !

Emmy

emmy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum