Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction

+5
DOUBLE B 65
leeanne30
lonestargreg
Squishy
yutakahime
9 posters

Go down

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction Empty CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction

Post by yutakahime Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 pm

So, does this mean no 'RV' tonight, no rate change showing up tomorrow? :?: I have heard from Adam Montana that as long as the CBI is still holding auctions, there will be no 'RV'. Is this true? crybaby

yutakahime

Back to top Go down

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction Empty Re: CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction

Post by Squishy Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 pm

yutakahime wrote:So, does this mean no 'RV' tonight, no rate change showing up tomorrow? :?: I have heard from Adam Montana that as long as the CBI is still holding auctions, there will be no 'RV'. Is this true? crybaby

I mean no offense to you when I say this, but my recommendation to you would be to stop listening to the guru's and start doing your own homework. Thats what I did years ago and its done a world of good to me.

Good luck!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction Empty Re: CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction

Post by lonestargreg Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Squishy wrote:
yutakahime wrote:So, does this mean no 'RV' tonight, no rate change showing up tomorrow? :?: I have heard from Adam Montana that as long as the CBI is still holding auctions, there will be no 'RV'. Is this true? crybaby

I mean no offense to you when I say this, but my recommendation to you would be to stop listening to the guru's and start doing your own homework. Thats what I did years ago and its done a world of good to me.

Good luck!

If you must preface your comment with "I mean no offense to you when I say this" there must be some sort of offense on the way. At the very least, it's rude. You could have just answered the question since you're the "expert". Just sayin...

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction Empty So?????

Post by leeanne30 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Squishy wrote:

Good luck!

So what does your research tell you?
leeanne30
leeanne30

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:50 pm

[quote="Squishy"]

Good luck!

If you don't mind, would you please post one important thing that have you have found in your extensive homework over your years of researching on your own.

Adam, as negative as he is, did say exactly that, and also that Chapter 7 had not been completely lifted.

I am almost positive that you, in your homework, can tell us exactly where we might be able to find out if indeed Chapter 7 has been completely lifted.

And of course, we know that you are only here to do a little dabbling and not to hear any info from our beloved Gurus.

Looking foward to your reply,

DOUBLE B 65

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 pm

That isn't exactly what he said. He said when it RVs then the CBI will halt the auctions for about for a short period. Not when the CBI stops the auctions, then it will RV. See his quote below.

[Adam Montana] I expect to see the CBI sales halt for a short period when the RV is announced

squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes, and by all means we can count on that solid information from Adam. He's apparently made quite an impression on folks....hey, he's even got a movie!

Break out the popcorn...settle back for a long winter's nap and get comfy as his next flick is coming by Thanksgiving...so he says for the rv and the lifting of chapter 7....wonder what chapter 6 was all about? Razz
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 pm

[quote="squirrel"]

That isn't exactly what he said. He said when it RVs then the CBI will halt the auctions for about for a short period. Not when the CBI stops the auctions, then it will RV. See his quote below.

[Adam Montana] I expect to see the CBI sales halt for a short period when the RV is announced

You are 100% correct, and I stand corrected.

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction Empty CBI sells 151 dollars in its Wednesday auction

Post by yutakahime Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, now that I stand corrected, and we have the exact quote from Mr. Montana, can anyone provide the information, intel, rumor, fact or whatever as to whether we will have an 'RV' tomorrow, or must we look beyond tomorrow for our proverbial ship to come in? Since there was an auction today, I am concerned that there will not be a substantial rate change posted tomorrow, indicating a true 'RV'. And Squishy, I do do my own homework, part of which is gathering intel from all of the 'Guru's', as well as following the news, and doing research via the internet. Rolling Eyes

yutakahime

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:38 pm

NO that is not true,

When Kuwait RVed is was in the afternoon, they had a auction that morning

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

yutakahime wrote:Okay, now that I stand corrected, and we have the exact quote from Mr. Montana, can anyone provide the information, intel, rumor, fact or whatever as to whether we will have an 'RV' tomorrow, or must we look beyond tomorrow for our proverbial ship to come in? Since there was an auction today, I am concerned that there will not be a substantial rate change posted tomorrow, indicating a true 'RV'. And Squishy, I do do my own homework, part of which is gathering intel from all of the 'Guru's', as well as following the news, and doing research via the internet. Rolling Eyes

They most definitely could have an auction the day of the RV. There would be no need to halt or stop the auctions. Right now the point of the auction is to maintain the IQD rate and to bring in enough foreign currency for the country to use... since most in Iraq don't want to use the IQD apparently.

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:18 am

1alaskan wrote:NO that is not true,

When Kuwait RVed is was in the afternoon, they had a auction that morning

FYI, what happened with the KWD is nothing like what is happening with the IQD. No one can use Kuwait's... experience... as an example of what could happen with Iraq. Apples and Oranges.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:28 am

[quote="DOUBLE B 65"]
Squishy wrote:

Good luck!

If you don't mind, would you please post one important thing that have you have found in your extensive homework over your years of researching on your own.

Adam, as negative as he is, did say exactly that, and also that Chapter 7 had not been completely lifted.

I am almost positive that you, in your homework, can tell us exactly where we might be able to find out if indeed Chapter 7 has been completely lifted.

And of course, we know that you are only here to do a little dabbling and not to hear any info from our beloved Gurus.

Looking foward to your reply,

DOUBLE B 65

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not... but if you aren't....

The U.N. posts all of there resolutions online. When ALL of the sanctions placed on Iraq are removed they will post another resolution releasing Iraq from under the watchful eye of the Security Counsel. They have yet to make that kind of resolution public. Until it is public, it does not matter.

So go to UN's website and check (everyday if you want) to see any new resolutions about Iraq that have been passed. It's actually pretty easy to find out if intel is accurate.

Many people do not know and thats why I come to this site to help those who don't know how to research an investment themselves. If they want that help. Many are content with letting intel be their main source of information and confirmation.

I know you didn't ask me but I'm sure that is the stand of the gentlemen you were talking to. I only commented on it to try and keep the peace in the forum.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 am

Zero,

I agree with you.
We should not assumme that Iraq would or will be like any other country. But for someone to say that an RV and currency auctions are related I think are a conclusion that is false with no basis in fact.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum