Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread?

+10
1alaskan
fang2
justpassntime
Catherine
Gracie
Terbo56
rick152
davenfl
RoxieGirl
dinarling77
14 posters

Go down

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Empty What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread?

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:04 pm

All the recent replies have disappeared and I can't start I new topic or post a reply! What's going on?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Empty Re: What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread?

Post by RoxieGirl Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

I have a question? Where is Longfellow, RichQueen and OmniGirl? Also ScottiG?

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Empty Re: What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread?

Post by davenfl Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

they have nothing to say. what else can they make up. how many more times can they say "the eagle has landed", "it is done", etc.

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm

danarling77...All permissions to post and reply have been revoked for OOM scuttlebutt unless you are special...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 pm

rick, what do you mean by that?

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

So? Where it says 'New topic',click on it and start your own-Then if they shut that down, you'll know what they are up to , right?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:16 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:So? Where it says 'New topic',click on it and start your own-Then if they shut that down, you'll know what they are up to , right?

No can do! I guess I'm not as "special" as I think I am! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Try Scuttlebutt from elsewhere-and see if that works-Start a new thread, Just tryin' to help out-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:33 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Try Scuttlebutt from elsewhere-and see if that works-Start a new thread, Just tryin' to help out-

That works fine. Is anybody else having my problem?

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Rich Queen was here last night. We had a great time with her and she has posted here recently. :cheers:

Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Gracie wrote:Rich Queen was here last night. We had a great time with her and she has posted here recently. :cheers:

Hmmmm, curious you should mention that and also the message you sent me. I messaged Rich Queen earlier and it was shortly after our message conversation that I noticed the problem. I just asked her/him for a link to the tubing in Belize video

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 pm

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."

Guess I am not on the guest list either! O well.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 pm

I just don't understand why the new topic button is their anyway. That is an information only area and we should have never been posting anything there to begin with.

The OOM Chats and Scuttlebutt were never meant for us to post in. It was an oversight by the mods that this happened in the first place.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Flag-212What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 pm

justpassntime wrote:I just don't understand why the new topic button is their anyway. That is an information only area and we should have never been posting anything there to begin with.

The OOM Chats and Scuttlebutt were never meant for us to post in. It was an oversight by the mods that this happened in the first place.

Respectfully, jpt read the title of my post again, please. It's not a problem with OKIE POSTS!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What's up with the OOM SCUTTLEBUTT thread? Empty Whats up with oom scutlebutt

Post by fang2 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 pm

where is Poppy2, we miss him. We need to hear from from him . What has happened to him, Has he left our site for advirsed reasons.
fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 pm

RoxieGirl wrote:rick, what do you mean by that?

What I mean by that is Unless(appearantly) you and I arent in the "IN" crowd because the title of the section says;

OOM SKUTTLEBUTT
The best of the best from Members of OOM, and Okies Friends . .

Does no longer apply to us non special people, After all it says "members of OOM and Okies friends" I guess this leaves us somewhere else.

Okie has always said this is not his site and we know others put it together and pay for it, and it is there right to pick and choose who gets to do what where, even if you were posting there and it was the right spot your stuff would be moved away anyway. So I guess we would have to be the friends of the money before we could really be FRIENDS>>>rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Well,

I just tried it and it works for me, and who the heck am I?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 pm

1ALASKAN- One of the 'CHOSEN' ones-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Don't ask me how that happened

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 pm

We changed it to moderators only. if members can post there....i have to fix it.
the reason for this is to eliminate mirrored/repeated posts of OOM and wingmen.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:49 pm

RoxieGirl wrote:I have a question? Where is Longfellow, RichQueen and OmniGirl? Also ScottiG?

I'm right here. Got LOTS to say. Just CAN'T. Too close, understand?

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 pm

davenfl wrote:they have nothing to say. what else can they make up. how many more times can they say "the eagle has landed", "it is done", etc.

Don't put words in the mouth of someone you don't even know. It's rude, m'kay?

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:52 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
Gracie wrote:Rich Queen was here last night. We had a great time with her and she has posted here recently. :cheers:

Hmmmm, curious you should mention that and also the message you sent me. I messaged Rich Queen earlier and it was shortly after our message conversation that I noticed the problem. I just asked her/him for a link to the tubing in Belize video

Ummm . . . HER. lol! lol! lol! lol! :queen:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember back a bit RQ?!! lol!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Like, OUCH-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 am

davenfl wrote:they have nothing to say. what else can they make up. how many more times can they say "the eagle has landed", "it is done", etc.
please keep the rude comments to yourself. We have enough stress right now to snap the Titanic in half again without adding fuel to the fire. If you feel the need to be rude again then I can give you a list of pay sites to check out. Razz

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 am

paidinfull wrote:
please keep the rude comments to yourself. We have enough stress right now to snap the Titanic in half again without adding fuel to the fire. If you feel the need to be rude again then I can give you a list of pay sites to check out. Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

OK you made me laugh! That was a snappy comeback right there!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

I'm still trying to figure out what SKUTTLEBUTT means! :geek:
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 am

ZZ101 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what SKUTTLEBUTT means! :geek:

Scuttlebutt in slang usage means rumor or gossip, deriving from the nautical term for the cask used to serve water (or, later, a water fountain).[1][2]
The term corresponds to the iconic colloquial concept of a water cooler in an office setting, which at times becomes the focus of congregation and casual discussion. Water for immediate consumption on a sailing ship was conventionally stored in a scuttled butt: A butt (cask) which had been scuttled by making a hole in it so the water could be withdrawn. Since sailors exchanged gossip when they gathered at the scuttlebutt for a drink of water, scuttlebutt became Navy slang for gossip or rumours.[2]

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am

Man, the TITANIC'S been on the floor of the ATLANTIC OCEAN for 96 years, and she's still takin' a beating; she was poorly built with cheap iron, god rest her rusted hulk-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 am

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Man, the TITANIC'S been on the floor of the ATLANTIC OCEAN for 96 years, and she's still takin' a beating; she was poorly built with cheap iron, god rest her rusted hulk-

Maybe it was weighed down by . . . SKUTTLEBUTTS!!!

See what I did there? Hee hee hee!!

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 am

Hey, it fit- What can I say, you done alright!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum