Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
proclaimations and declarations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

proclaimations and declarations

+4
HisPrincess
Lightworker
rick152
jsmmns
8 posters

Go down

proclaimations and declarations Empty proclaimations and declarations

Post by jsmmns Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am

I was working doing my own thing when I sinced God telling me to declare and proclaim 6.19 or higher for the RV rate. But that wasn't all. I was also directed to declare and proclaim victory for the peace makers and defeat over the enemies of peace in Israel, Iraq, and our State Dept. My question is do you know if anyone else had received this same instruction?

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

proclaimations and declarations Empty Re: proclaimations and declarations

Post by rick152 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you for bringing and I will be the first to say I BELIEVE...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:56 am

There are no enemies to any of us but those that we believe in.

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPrincess Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm

jsmmns wrote:I was working doing my own thing when I sinced God telling me to declare and proclaim 6.19 or higher for the RV rate. But that wasn't all. I was also directed to declare and proclaim victory for the peace makers and defeat over the enemies of peace in Israel, Iraq, and our State Dept. My question is do you know if anyone else had received this same instruction?

I have... not for rate so much but for the release. I was reminded of the angel being delayed bringing the message to Daniel and Michael the chief angel had to come and fight off PRINCE OF PERSIA so the other angel (wondering if it was Gabriel since he was in the previous verses) Anyway. I have felt instructed to proclaim and declare too and that started on Friday. Listened to a wonderful teacher and he said to stop begging God when you know his promises. And when you know his promises are yes and Amen then that is when you declare that thing. So there you have it. I am with you. :queen: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

rick152 wrote:Thank you for bringing and I will be the first to say I BELIEVE...rick152
Thanks rick152. Some say there is no way but who is in control? God and He is the God of more than you can possibly think. We will see. If it was God telling me this, it will produce fruit. If not then it wasn't. The fact is I was new and had no preconceived ideas about the rate of what was logical or illogical. A newbee if you will. God can use those who don't have things figured out. My Father is the Father of TOO MUCH.

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:53 pm

HisPrincess wrote:
jsmmns wrote:I was working doing my own thing when I sinced God telling me to declare and proclaim 6.19 or higher for the RV rate. But that wasn't all. I was also directed to declare and proclaim victory for the peace makers and defeat over the enemies of peace in Israel, Iraq, and our State Dept. My question is do you know if anyone else had received this same instruction?

I have... not for rate so much but for the release. I was reminded of the angel being delayed bringing the message to Daniel and Michael the chief angel had to come and fight off PRINCE OF PERSIA so the other angel (wondering if it was Gabriel since he was in the previous verses) Anyway. I have felt instructed to proclaim and declare too and that started on Friday. Listened to a wonderful teacher and he said to stop begging God when you know his promises. And when you know his promises are yes and Amen then that is when you declare that thing. So there you have it. I am with you. :queen: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Awesome thanks.

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Lightworker wrote:There are no enemies to any of us but those that we believe in.
Those enemies I was referring to are those who are being influenced by the principalities and rulers of darkness of this world. Believe in them or not they do exist and if you are a child of God they will find you to try to destroy your faith. Smile

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 pm

knock knock, anyone home? I heard this is a site for great information on the IQD. Oh well I must be on the wrong on, thanks anyway! Rolling Eyes

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Knock, Knock? No need to knock what you don't understand. I know I have learned much, besides that pertaining to the IQD, just in following the different subjects presented on this site. Keeps the site interesting.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

OOPS, maybe we're going off on a tangent on the wrong site. Sorry. Going,Gone...
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Meant area of site, not site. Now I am gone.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 pm

jsmmns, I know exactly what you are talking about. I invested last September and went about my business as I treated this as a slightly long term investment. I have had such a peace come over me that surpasses all understanding just in the last couple of weeks. I don't even want to go to work anymore and sometimes I don't. I know it sounds crazy but I believe with all my heart he is telling me we are on the doorstep, keep on knocking, keep on proclaiming and keep on speaking it. The door is about to be opened!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 pm

One word: AMEN!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum