Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service - NO CHARGE EVER

2 posters

Go down

BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER Empty BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service - NO CHARGE EVER

Post by asells Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 pm

NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2011

THE SITE OF WWW.OKIEOILMAN.NET HAS NEVER, WILL NEVER CHARGE THE MEMBERS. THAT IS WHY BANNER ADS ARE ALLOWED ON THE SITE, THE ADVERTISERS PAY FOR THIS SITE TO REMAIN FREE FOR THE MEMBERS OF OOM CHAT

GREETINGS FELLOW OOM MEMBERS

We the staff at OOM are proud to be able to send out this NEW MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

We will be including new and exciting news, suggestions, interesting articles, maybe even a recipe section (we all have a favorite recipes). latest intel and if Post RV, cashin stories or suggestions.

Note we have added banners to our forum site - we have invited these dealers to advertise and thru them we will get discounts on dinar purchases, but it also allows us the funds to upgrade this site. The upgrades will cost around $3000 initially and around $300 to $400 monthly to pay for the required band width - this is to get a DEDICATED server and a chat room that will handle our members with NO crashes, have a moderated room (NO more sit on your hands, quit typing or be banned) there are so many new features so this upgrade has GREAT news and bad news. We have given you some of the great news, now the bad news - no mobile or I-Pad. We have asked about the mobile or I-Pad. The chat room is Flash based not Java. The Flash base provides speed and stability to the room.

Q - Is there an added module for mobile or I-Pads.

A - NO.

Q - We asked should we contact all the mobile carriers and discuss what phones or programs will work -

A - 99% of the carriers do not offer the flash app for the mobile phones at this time - Chatblazer is trying to get this worked out

God bless and remember with Him all things are possible!

-THE OOM TEAM

To OOM Members from Dinar Inc

Dinar Inc wou ld like to announce its invite and participation with Okie the Oil Man. We are very proud here at Dinar Inc of our reputation as a licensed financial institution which supplies banks, licensed currency operations and dealers worldwide with Iraqi Dinar. Our continued attention to customer service (24/7 support) and spectacular products like "True Layaway" (where the client can NEVER lose money) is what separates us from the rest. We invite you to check out True Layaway which gives you an 8 week or 12 week payment option to pay for your dinar.

Dinar Inc just recently announced carrying others currencies which will be available for direct purchase and through our True Layaway product within the next 30 days. Please use the promo code “OkieOilMan” to receive $15 OFF per million. Thanks for considering Dinar Inc as your home for Iraqi Dinar and other world currencies.

Robert Hoffman, Jr
President - Dinar Inc

BULLDOG75: SECURITY FOR YOU
YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR INVESTMENT

FLASH/URGENT: IMHO, PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES) USE ; I REPEAT NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS ANY MORE FOR ANYTHING INCLUDING BANKS AND MAILING ADDRESS! ONE CAN BE TRACKED VERY EASILY.

USE YOUR PASSPORTS FOR ALL ID PURPOSES BECAUSE YOUR PASSPORT DOES NOT HAVE YOUR : PHYSICAL ADDRESS, DRIVERS LICENSE #, SOCIAL SECURITY #, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, COLOR OF EYES, COLOR OF HAIR NOR YOUR HOME ADDRESS!!! USE YOUR PASSPORT AT THE BANKS FOR YOUR ID!!!

USE A POSTAL CENTER SERVICE ADDRESS FOR YOUR MAIL AND PHYSICAL HOME ADDRESS. KEEP YOUR LIPS SEALED ABOUT THIS.

THESE ARE UPS TYPE 'POSTAL CENTERS' AND/OR 'POST IT POSTAL CENTERS' WHICH ARE LEGAL TO USE AS YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS.

YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE YOUR FAXES AND FED EX DELIVERIES THERE.

SEEK COMPETENT LEGAL AND SECURITY ADVICE IMMEDIATELY.

SEE THE SECURITY POSTS AND LAST WEEK'S OKIE FORUM SITE CHATS. ALSO SEE 'DINAR RECAPS POSTS ON SECURITY'. DINARSTARS IS EXCELLENT WITH HIS 'DINAR RECAPS'.

OUR BANK ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY MEASURES SHOULD BE IN PLACE.

USE BIG BANKS FOR SECURE 'NON INTEREST BEARING SAVINGS ACCOUNT'.

USE COMBO CERTIFIED CPA/ATTORNEY.

TELL NO ONE OF YOUR ACTIVITY. BASKET SHOULD POST BY FRIDAY 8AM.

FOLLOW ALL SECURITY MEASURES & FORUM SECURITY POSTS NOW.

WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.
WE KNOW AND PRAY OUR “GIFT OF LOVE AND CURRENCY” COMES NOW FROM OUR FATHER.

WE GIVE 10% TITHE OF OUR GROSS BACK TO HIS KINGDOM FOR OUR ADDITIONAL BLESSINGS OF 40X IN HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS.

WE ARE BLESSED BY THE FATHER AND SO HIGHLY FAVORED. AMEN & AMEN.

GENERATIONX - ADVISE FROM THE PAST

For those who do not know GenerationX. He was a very wise and dear man that use to post in the dinar forums a few years ago. He was a retired pilot, who served our country well, and a Doctor of Physics, that spent several years studying Iraq and its economics. He designed the guidelines listed below to help those that are about to find wealth. . . keep it. They crop up from time to time by those that kept his words of wisdom to pass along. There were those that put GenX to the test in spiteful ways, and he ultimately and unfortunate for us, decided it was in his best interest and peace of mind to stop posting all together. To bad for those of us that respected, admired and looked forward to every post that GenX brought to us.

GenX, If you are out there . . . know that you are loved and missed by many, would love to see you come back and grace us again with your presense, or just allow us to Thank you for all that you brought. We fondly remember the comforting words, that you brought from God on more than one occassion . . . Be still.
-THE OOM TEAM

GenerationX Rules:

Family: I have been asked several times about my plans for financial investments and preserving wealth and do not offer advice as each and everyone of you have a different circumstance that adds substantial and unique probl ems to preserving your newly acquired wealth. I am not a Certified Investment Counsel but will for the first time offer you some sensible directions to take.

1. Recognize that your government both State and Federal are your biggest enemy to securing your wealth, see a tax accountant or tax lawyer.

2. Set aside 15% of your new wealth in a separate account for your mad money and use this account for your flings into wealth. This is your payoff for your dreams and frustrations. If you spend more than this on new homes, automobiles etc. You are on a well-known pattern of blowing it all.

3. Remember #1, everything you buy will be taxed yearly either in Real estate taxes, sales taxes and or personal property taxes and if you live in one of the States with State Income taxes you will pay the State on all interest earned and on the principal Amount when it is received initially. Think about this statement. Move to a State that has the lesser of the applicable taxes, this is a must. If you do not do this the State will eat up your rewards inside of 10 years, really!!!! Places like NY and CA will eat it up in 6 years. All States are creating new taxes daily to preserve their bloated Bureaucracies under the guise of service.

4. Invest the remaining 85% [after taxes] in safe high paying interest insured CD's etc. Look out side the US for the best rates Panama is paying up to 7% on large CD'S 70,000 per year on a million dollars worth of CD's. Dubai is paying up to 10% on the same amounts, Check Cyprus as they have been in the 10% bracket also. Pay interest to a debit account, spend and live on the interest with a Debit card. Then if you have enough Dinar to cash in there could be a lot of interest to be almost as exorbitant as you like living the life of Riley so to speak. A 10M savings off shore could bring you interest of $700,000 to more than 1M a year in income. Can you live high on the Hog with that?

5. Lower your profile, do not flaunt your new wealth as the tort laws in this country allow Trial Attorneys to target you as a defendant. Trial or Tort lawyers are the only profession that never contribute to society but just create misery so they can take your rewards for your hard work. There are some good books on becoming invisible, buy one and follow as much as you feel comfortable.

6. Contribute to Charity on a fixed rate yearly; do not over contribute as they [most] spend money like drunken sailors as they contribute increasingly lower subsidies to the needy.

7. Change your lifestyle to a calmer existence; find peace and harmony with yourself. Find a compatible travel mate if you are single, travel the world into safe places and educate yourself to there way of life as it helps you understand how they think and rationalize. This promotes peace and harmony within yourself.

8. Above all think eac h move through, In the 1960's I taught a course we designed on thinking for corporate management for a large Think Tank firm. We found that only 3% think, 12 % think they think and the rest just blunder through life failing to achieve any potential what so ever. This has held true even through today. The sorry school system does nothing to prepare kids to think and never will.

9. Spend a little of your splurge money on obtaining good advice from more than 1 source on how to invest your money, watch out for slick talking stock brokers or mutual type funds. Watch out for real estate as you can lose everything very quickly as the economy is still failing. Also remember #1. Watch out for taxes that pile on your estate.

10. Pray f or guidance but please do not turn into zealot as this can override your mindset to a point you will not recognize happiness when you see it. Everything in moderation with a truly happy smile and enlightened smile on you face. Be a friendly person not someone who is critical of others lifestyles and their views on faith. Recognize everyone is born free and with their own opinion.

Now that I have laid out some advice accumulated in my 73 years on this planet, I hope each and everyone can heed this simple advice for their own well being. May God bless you and you’re new found wealth, BUT; above all THINK! GenerationX

THE SITE OF WWW.OKIEOILMAN.NET HAS NEVER, WILL NEVER CHARGE THE MEMBERS. THAT IS WHY BANNER ADS ARE ALLOWED ON THE SITE, THE ADVERTISERS PAY FOR THIS SITE TO REMAIN FREE FOR THE MEMBERS OF OOM CHAT

Note from the OOM Team: To everyone receiving this email - rest assured NO one gets your email address - it comes from our encrypted data base.

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service  - NO CHARGE EVER Empty Re: BROADCAST email:NEWSLETTER & NEW Chat Service - NO CHARGE EVER

Post by katt Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm

[GHOST] - AS PER OKIE----THIS SITE WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT OR REQUEST DONATIONS FROM ANYONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MAINTAINED AS A FREE SITE.--IF YOUR CONCIOUS BOTHERS YOU ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE----DONATE TO A WORTHWHILE CHARITY.

[.Miskebam] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

[.Miskebam] SOME OF YOU KNOW ME

[.Miskebam] SOME OF YOU DON’T

[.Miskebam] I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS

[.Miskebam] I AM THE ONE THAT BUILT THIS SITE FOR OKIE

[.Miskebam] I BOUGHT THE CHAT

[.Miskebam] THE FORUM

[.Miskebam] AND THE DOMAIN

[.Miskebam] OUT OF MY OWN POCKET

[.Miskebam] OVERNIGHT WE HAVE 15k+ MEMBERS

[.Miskebam] I HAVE A TON OF PM'S FROM MEMBERS THAT THANK ME FOR BUILDING A PLACE

[.Miskebam] FOR YOU TO COME TO

[.Miskebam] AND NOW WE HAVE SO MANY MEMBERS HERE

[.Miskebam] THAT THE CHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE CRASHES AT 1800

[.Miskebam] WE WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS TO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CRASHES

[.Sambo] I CAN CONFIRM TO EVERYTHING MISKEBAM HAS SAID

[.Miskebam] WE HAVE EXPLORED OUR OPTIONS

[.Sambo] SHE AND I HAVE WORKED TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME

[.Miskebam] AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF CONCURRENT USERS THAT WE NEED

[.Miskebam] WE HAVE TO GET A DEDICATED SERVER

[.Miskebam] WE HAVE SHOPPED AT EVERY ONE OF THE CHAT HOSTS

[.Miskebam] THEY ALL CHARGE FOR UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH

[.Miskebam] THIS SITE AND THE CHAT WILL STAY FREE TO YOU THE MEMBERS

[.Miskebam] WE HAVE NOT ASKED FOR A DIME

[..SweetQueen] .Miskebam AND .Sambo THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING A SOLUTION TO THE CHAT CRASHES, WE TRULY APPRECIATE AND LOVE THIS SITE AND WOULD NEVER
REQUEST ANYTHING FROM ANY MEMBER.

[.Sambo] EVEN FROM OKIE

[.Miskebam] WE ASKED DINAR INC AND DINAR BANKER TO ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

[.Miskebam] THIS WILL PAY FOR YOUR CHAT

[.Miskebam] OKIE HAS NOT EVER SOLD A DINAR

[.Miskebam] HE HAS NOT ASKED FOR ANY MONEY FROM YALL

[.Miskebam] AND WE ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED US TO SEND THE COUPLE DOLLARS OF SURPLUS THAT WAS LEFT AFTER CHAT WAS PAID FOR

[.Miskebam] HE SAID ABSOLUTELY NOT. . .

[.Miskebam] HE GIVES .. . HE DOES NOT RECEIVE

[.Sambo] NOR HAS HE RECEIVED EVEN ONE PENNY FROM ANY OF THE DINAR COMPANIES

[.Miskebam] I ASK YOU TO PLEASE RE READ THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT

[..SweetQueen] I CAN CONFIRM THAT HAVING SPOKEN TO OKIE ON A DAILY BASIS.

[.Miskebam] THE WHOLE FIRST PARAGRAPH WAS DEDICATED TO EXPLAINING WHY WE INVITED ADVERTISERS TO THE SITE

[.Miskebam] ALL YOU READ IS $$ AND ASSUME WE ARE ASKING YOU FOR MONEY

[.Miskebam] IF YOU ARE OFFENDED THAT WE ARE ADVERTISING FOR THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT MORE THAN HALF OF YOU PURCHASE FROM THEN YOU CAN LEAVE

[.Miskebam] WE ARE DOING THIS TO KEEP IT FREE FOR YOU

[.Miskebam] I HAVE 5 CHILDREN AND I WORK FULL TIME. . . YALL THINK I SHOULD SHELL THIS OUT OF MY POCKET????

[.Miskebam] AM WONDERING WHAT YOU WOULD DO???

[..SweetQueen] ABSOLUTELY NOT .Miskebam

[.Miskebam] I JUST WANTED TO WARN ANYONE THAT BASHES OKIE OVER A DECISION THAT I PERSONALLY MADE

[.Miskebam] YOU ARE OUT

[.Miskebam] GO TO ONE OF THE SITES THAT ADVERTISES AND CHARGES YOU AS WELL

[.Miskebam] I PERSONALLY HAVE NO SHAME IN WHAT I HAVE DONE. . . I DO AS MY HEART IS CALLED TO DO

[.Miskebam] AND I PRAY BEFORE I DO IT

[.Sambo] ONLY YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS ALONE - SHE DISCUSSED IT WITH SAMBO AND SQ

[.Miskebam] THATS JUST IT Arkansasdinarian YOU DONT HAVE TO . . . Smile

[..SweetQueen] IT WAS MY REQUEST THAT WE NEED AN UPGRADE AND HAVE PUSHED .Miskebam AND .SAMBO TO FIND A SOLUTION TO GETTING ANOTHER CHAT PROVIDER SO WE CAN OPEN REGISTRATION AND HAVE NO CRASHES.

[.Miskebam] YES SAMBO AND SWEETQUEEN . . . KATT. . . TEAMWORK. . . SQ BROUGHT THIS TO OUR ATTENTION AS A SOLUTION

[.Miskebam] AS THE OWENER OF THE SITE, PLEASE, I AM ASKING YOU TO NOT BELIEVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT OKIE IS SELLING DINAR. . . ITS A DOWN RIGHT FABRICATION!

[..SweetQueen] YES, I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WANTING A SOLUTION TO THE CRASHES, I WAS AS UPSET AS MANY OF YOU ARE, EVERYTIME WE CRASHED, AND WE FOUND THE BEST WAY TO PURCHASE A NEW SITE WITH A DEDICATED SERVER
[
.Miskebam] OK IM DONE!

[..SweetQueen] ANYONE THAT COMES IN THIS CHAT STATING THAT ..OKIE OIL MAN IS SELLING DINARS WILL HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] DID YOU NOT READ WHAT GHOST SAID ABOUT NOT ACCEPTING ANY DONATIONS WHATSOEVER??--IF NOT READ IT--HOWEVER LET ME TELL YOU---OKIE DID RECEIVE SOMETHING OUT OF THIS---TO DATE I HAVE RECEIVED 4 POUNDS OF COFFEE---AND THATS MORE THAN I ASKED FOR--THNX TO MISKEBAM FOR HER SERVICE TO THE THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS---THIS WAS HER BABY TO BIRTH---ONCE AGAIN--THIS SITE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CONTRIBUTIONS---IF YOU FEEL A NEED TO GIVE FOR THIS FREE SERVICE-----PUT IT IN THE COLLECTION PLATE AT CHURCH OR DONATE TO A WORTHWHILE CHARITY---

[.Miskebam] BLESSINGS TO YOU GUYS. . . HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE WEEK WE WILL HAVE A CHAT ROOM THAT WILL HAVE UNLIMITED USERS WITH NO LAG!

[.Sambo] SHOW THEM THE DOOR

[..SweetQueen] THANKYOU ..MISKEBAM AND .SAMBO

[.Miskebam] THANKS GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP BEFORE THEY GET BLOWN OFF THE MAP

[..SweetQueen] PLEASE THANK .MISKEBAM AND .SAMBO FOR GETTING A SOLUTION FOR OUR CHATROOM

[.Miskebam] SAMMY CAN WE GET THIS COPIED AND PUT IN THE FORUM? SO THAT THOSE THAT DONT COME TO CHAT WILL KNOW?

[..SweetQueen] .MISKEBAM YES WE WILL POST IN FORUM AND IF NECESSARY REPOST AS A REMINDER.

[.Sambo] THE MEMBERS DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH WORK IS INVOLVED IN THE BACKROOMS KEEPING THIS SITE UP AND RUNNING - MISKEBAM HAS PUT IN UN COUNTABLE HOURS AND I FOR ONE THANKS GOD EVERYDAY FOR BEING ASSOCIATED WITH HER - LOVE YOU MISKY

[.Miskebam] I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. . . ITS YOU GUYS THAT MAKE THE SITE, BUT I HAVE TO SAY. . . WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM OF MODS/ADMINS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ON ANY FORUM!

[..SweetQueen] .SAMBO AND .MISKEBAM THANK YOU FOR BUILDING A HOME FOR US ALL TO ENJOY, WE HAVE THE BEST DINAR SITE ON THE NET, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BUBBY LOVES HIS LITTLE SISTER

[.Miskebam] OOOOO MISKEBAM HAS A P.S. . . . and then she is gone. . .

[.Miskebam] WHEN YOU GUYS READ THE EMAIL. . .

[.Miskebam] BE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ GENERATIONX POST

[.Miskebam] ITS FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BUT TIMELESS. . .

[.Miskebam] I LOVE THAT GUY!

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum