Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

+30
MissouriGirl
dinarling77
DrRod
trebor1859
hmjtrj
happywelshguy
revenuerog
rvnow55
zoomzoom
mecatchu
kazorlando
Cardiac99
smith
hanwoz
humingbyrd
Najm93
Gmansaid
bamadude4
beverlyc
me2
Olddab
mabysomeday
moosetracks
cjprosario
nagnot
1alaskan
HezekiaH
hhammer
Angel7
AndieZ
34 posters

Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

Post by AndieZ Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm

1:00 PM [bear5642] WELL I CAME IN HERE BECAUSE MY FRIEND SCOTTIG TOLD ME SOMEONE CAME IN HERE WITH NONSENSE ABOUT THIS BEING DELAYED 15 MONTHS. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD STAY OUT PERIOD. WE ARE WHERE WE NEED TO BE AND THERE ARE ENTIRLEY TOO MANY ARTICLES, WALL STREET, NY TIMES, AND FOX SENDING THE SAME NEWS

1:03 PM [vic1] bear5642 GOOD DAY, Brother Bear and OOM FAMILY! Just being a GateKeeper when Big Brothers are out busy!

1:04 PM [bear5642] OH THAT SETTLES IT THEN - READ MY LIPS - THE PROCESS WILL TAKE 2 YEARS WHILE 2 CURRENCIES CO EXIST AT THE SAME TIME. ALL IS WELL IN OKIES HOUSE lol

1:09 PM [bear5642] KISSABELLA JUST FOR YOU. : ARE IRAQ STARTS THE PROCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS (AFTER THEY RV) THE LOWER DENOMS WILL BE RELEASED AND THE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE BANKS TO EXCHANGE OUT THE LARGER NOTES BOTH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SAME TIME. THEY EXPECT THIS TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS. NOW IF IRAQ WOULD COME IN WITH A NICE RATE THIS PROCESS WOULD BE SPEEDED UP

1:10 PM [kissabella] bear5642 Thank you... so the 2 currencies are IQD. . .Iraq’s currency but in different denominations....big notes and small notes

1:10 PM [bear5642] THATS CORRECT

1:11 PM GHOST - OK ROCKS--I KNOW WHAT TALIBANI SAID-----I WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHABBI SAYS AS I FEEL THIS IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN FOR SO LONG NOW

1:10 PM [bjjetpack] Bear5642 how you feel about this week? I'm just hoping no later than mid Oct
1:12 PM [bear5642] BJJETPACK WE NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS BY MONDAY.

1:12 PM [bear5642] I DONT THINK THIS SPEECH [Shabibi] WILL BE LIVE.

1:13 PM – GHOST: FORGET DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM THIS POINT FORWARD---THE R/V CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT NOW

1:14 PM [bear5642] JMO ABOUT MONDAY NOTE GIVING DATE OR RATE

1:14 PM [bjjetpack] Who just said Shabbs left and not attending meeting?
1:17 PM [bear5642] BJJETPACK PROBABLY PRE-RECORDED AND WENT BACK TO IRAQ TO GET IT DONE

1:17 PM [kissabella] bear5642 Oh that is a good guess ...I like it
1:17 PM [bear5642] WELL KISS JUST A SHOT

1:18 PM – GHOST: I AM AWARE OF THE BEHIND THE DOORS CLOSED MEETING LAST NIGHT AT THE UN WITH SHABBI AND HE LAID DOWN THE LAW TO THE UN--TO PUT IT MILDLY---HE WAS PISSED

1:18 PM [bear5642] WHO JUST SAID THAT WORD MMMMMMM lol

1:19 PM GHOST: SHABBI STILL IN THE USA---HE HAS NOT RETURNED TO IRAQ

1:19 PM [phase1] bear5642 Do you keep in touch with Poppy2? We haven't seen him in a while.
1:19 PM [bear5642] PHASE1 THATS A GOOD QUESTION HE JUST DISAPPEARED

1:21 PM – GHOST: THE DISSENSION LAST NIGHT WAS OVER THE DISPARITY OF THE RATE---EUROPE AND THE USA WANTED 1 RATE AND THE IMF WANTED ANOTHER AND SHABBI SAID NEITHER ONE WOULD EFFECT THE RATE HE DEEMED FEASIBLE------BOTH RATES WERE HIGH

1:21 PM [bear5642] S IS TIRED OF THEM PLAYING GAMES WITH IRAQ AND THEY NEED TO RELEASE THEM FORM THE NONSENSE WHICH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED

1:23 PM GHOST: WE HAD A FLY ON THE WALL IN LAST NIGHT’S MEETING--THATS WHY I POSTED WHAT I DID

1:23 PM [Bulldog75] TY GHOST
1:24 PM [vic1] Ghost You are so Right!

1:24 PM GHOST: THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH----IT'S ACTIVATION IS YET TO COME

1:24 PM [dckanz] GHOST Thank you. Was there a resolution of the rate at the meeting last night?
1:25 PM GHOST: KANZ-YES

1:25 PM [all41] If RV occurred June 30th, then would they of have had to have a rate then ? How can they not have an agreed upon rate now, Ghost ?
1:26 PM GHOST: ALL41--ASK SHABBI

1:27 PM [bear5642] YOU KNOW WE JUST NEED TO STAY FOCUSED AND NOT START GUESSING. WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

1:28 PM [Bulldog75] WE ARE POISED, CALM AND CONFIDENT.

1:29 PM [bear5642] KISSABELLA I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND LATELY MY PHONE BATTERY IS NEEDING TO BE CHARGED 3 TIMES A DAY BECAUSE OF ALL THE EMAILS AND CALLS I HAVE BEEN GETTING

1:29 PM [Bulldog75] GOOD RECAP GHOST.

1:29 PM [bear5642] GHOST YOU OK WOW YOU SOUND LIKE I FEEL LOL

1:29 PM [tsm] GHOST: So does that mean they wait for the end of the year to announce it?
1:30 PM GHOST: TSM--ANOTHER DUMB QUESTION

1:30 PM [sabana] Here is an update I got from contact in Baghdad today. "Both World Bank and IMF are bullish on Iraq. My friend at the Treasury wouldn’t say anything but he did grin alot... " I will post more if I get more. Be Blessed, BrunsDad5
1:30 PM [bear5642] TY SABANA AND YOU ALL CAN BELIEVE HER

1:31 PM GHOST: FURTHER INFORMATION--A BANK CONSORTIUM (KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS?? - IN TEXAS NOW HAS THE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREEN AS OF 2 HOURS AGO----IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

1:33 PM GHOST: ANOTHER SNIDE COMMENT AND THIS SITE WILL BE CLOSED

1:34 PM [bear5642] OK I’M GONE. GHOST KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IM NOT NEEDED RIGHT NOW

1:35 PM GHOST: I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE INTELLIGENCE OR LACK THEREOF IN THIS SITE

1:37 PM GHOST: PATIENCE WITH MORONS ARE NOW A THING OF THE PAST---HENCEFORTH THE BAN BUTTON WILL BE FREELY USED

1:38 PM [sonnayhwh] GHOST - Were you privileged to the rate locked in Texas? Is it near what you expected?
1:39 PM GHOST: SONNARHWH---YES AND YES

1:40 PM [mickbeme] Ghost I have a question> Since we cannot get on the Shabibi speech, will know when it is announced?

1:40 PM [VIC1] WHEN THE ORIGINAL BRETTON WOODS CONFERENCE WAS HELD IN 1946 TO MOVE FROM AU BACKED CURRENCIES THE CREDIT SYSTEM WAS ENACTED! THE IMF WAS ALWAYS TO BE HEADED BY EUROPEANS... THE WB WOULD BE HEADED BY THE AMERICANS... WELL UNTIL JUNE 28TH MR. JOHN LIPSKI HELD THAT POSITION AFTER THE ARREST OF STRAUSS-KAHN, UNTIL CHRISTINE LAGARDE WAS AT HELM! THE POINT THAT GHOST MADE IS CORRECT! KAHN WANTED THE DINAR TO BE PEGGED TO BRITISH POUND STERLING, TO BACK THE EURO... THE USA WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! BECAUSE ALL PETRO IS DONE IN USD! THE OPEC NATIONS BUY OUR T/BILLS AND BONDS...PRIMARILY THE SAUDI FAMILY! OUR MAIN TRUST TO TAKING OUT SADDAM WAS OUR NATIONAL SECURITY! OIL... THE FRENCH CONGLOMERATE (TOTAL,ELF,FINA) AND BP, AND ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, ALL PART OF EUROPEAN WEALTH... WOULD HOLD US/US OVER THE BARREL! JOHN LIPSKI, WORKED FOR LEHMANN BROS., AND JP MORGAN CHASE... HIS EXPERTISE IS IN MATCHING CURRENCIES! WELL, WE SHALL SEE WHAT THE DINAR PEGS TO "SAID THE BLIND MAN TO HIS DEAF DOG!" NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! WELLS FARGO, NOT A EUROPEAN BANK BOUGHT BANK OF IRELANDS FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPT., I WONDER WHY? HSBC, IN IRAQ... NO PROBLEM, HERE COMES CITI-GROUP! AMERICA THE GREATEST AND MOST BLESSED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! GOLD IS GOOD... BUT BLACK GOLD IS BETTER! WE HAVE MORE THAN 600 BILLION BARRELS RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLD US OF A!!!

1:44 PM [VIC1] SORRY, IF SOME DO NOT GET IT! I ASK ALL TO LISTEN TO WHAT OKIE SAYS... THEN GHOST TALKS AND WELL .... I GUESS WE NEED TO LET TIME... TELL THE STORY! IS CHENEY’S BOOK OUT YET?

1:44 PM GHOST: LET ME POST THIS SIMPLY ONE MORE TIME. AS OF 2 HOURS AGO A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN TEXAS HAS THE NEW RATE LOCKED (LOCKED) ON THEIR BANK SCREENS---THAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED----THAT IS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

2:01 PM GHOST: SHABIBI’S SPEECH WAS SCHEDULED FOR 1-1/2 HOURS TODAY

2:05 PM GHOST: THE KEY WORD TO WATCH FOR OUT OF IRAQ OR SHABBI OR BANKS IS THE KEY WORD----ACTIVATED OR ACTIVATION

2:23 PM GHOST: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER SHABIBI'S SPEECH LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR (PREVIOUS) TO OCT 1??

2:24 PM GHOST: WELL-----THEN THAT TELLS US NEXT SATURDAY (ACTUALLY PREVIOUS TO THAT) IT HAS TO BE COMPLETED-----PLAIN ENOUGH??

Last edited by AndieZ on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty Re: SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Good news i guess. Go rv

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty Re: SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT

Post by Angel7 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Good news FOR SURE!!! COME RV!!!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Perhaps you should all read the official report Dr. Shabibi is giving....link below....

I'm not an economist of financial guru, but I could not find any discussion related to the revaluation of the dinar (at least not any time soon). There are varoius other sections referring to valuation of the dinar, but again, nothing that indicates a near-term revaluation.

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/MENAEXT/0,,contentMDK:23010412~pagePK:146736~piPK:226340~theSitePK:256299,00.html

I HOPE you will prove this wrong. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, and I also have no problem telling someone they are full of it when they are.

As far as bank screens, I'm not buying that for a second....really??????

hhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:34 pm

This is GREAT NEWS Thank-you Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing bounce bounce :cheers: :cheers:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Only time will tell

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nagnot Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

1:24 PM GHOST: THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH----IT'S ACTIVATION IS YET TO COME

1:24 PM [dckanz] GHOST Thank you. Was there a resolution of the rate at the meeting last night?
1:25 PM GHOST: KANZ-YES

1:25 PM [all41] If RV occurred June 30th, then would they of have had to have a rate then ? How can they not have an agreed upon rate now, Ghost ?
1:26 PM GHOST: ALL41--ASK SHABBI

1:27 PM [bear5642] YOU KNOW WE JUST NEED TO STAY FOCUSED AND NOT START GUESSING. WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

really?

nagnot

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty Question about the 3 zeros

Post by cjprosario Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 pm

:09 PM [bear5642] KISSABELLA JUST FOR YOU. : ARE IRAQ STARTS THE PROCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS (AFTER THEY RV) THE LOWER DENOMS WILL BE RELEASED AND THE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE BANKS TO EXCHANGE OUT THE LARGER NOTES BOTH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SAME TIME. THEY EXPECT THIS TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS. NOW IF IRAQ WOULD COME IN WITH A NICE RATE THIS PROCESS WOULD BE SPEEDED UP

Ok just a question about this part of the post. So if the people of Iraq have to trade in thier 3 zeros for lower denoms then does that not mean that their 3 zeros are worth less? If so then how will this affect the 3 zeros we possess? Or will it have no affect at all for those outside of Iraq?

cjprosario

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I need to read the report. This sounds all credible and exciting. Hhammer thanks for the link.
I hope you are wrong too, but until a professional dissects this speech I guess we do just wait.
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Great news to hear but I don't understand why Ghost and Okie have gotten so rude and degrading with some of their replies - is that really necessary? Not everyone on the site has been in this for years and doesn't have a full grasp on the layers and layers of intertertwined information....Just sayin.
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:11 pm

scratch so confusing
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

2:23 PM GHOST: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER SHABIBI'S SPEECH LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR (PREVIOUS) TO OCT 1??

__________________________________________________________________________________________

No, I don't remember that speech. Help me out with that one please.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

The Rudeness did NOT begin with them! People were asked to be quiet because the room was going to crash. They were told that some answers were not available at that time.

When our hosts were challenged and repeatedly asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... AND with attitude This whole Okie world was at risk of being taken away!

I guess I do not understand how you can question those info providers... and ESPECIALLY Okie, Ghost or any of the others while you are sitting here in their room!!! THAT is RUDE!!

These people have nerves of steel and take soooo much abuse! Believe me, many would have been permanently banned a long long time ago if they were in the forum/chat that I moderate!

New or unknowledgable does NOT mean you can be rude, obnoxious and overbearing to your hosts! ... and many people here are VERY much those things! When people are told to STOP TALKING because the room is crashing.... and continue because it obviously pertains to everyone but them...???!

I guess that I'm really dumbfounded that you can even begin to speculate about what has happened in the chatroom, unless you were there! If I were Ghost or Okie... Bear or Scotti... or any of the mods and support people? I'd be banging my head against the wall somewhere (after I went Postal) lololol!!!

You are in this room by their GRACE and LOVE. They share what they do because they care.

Peace

Last edited by Angel7 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt the word stupid could be mistaken in that context.)
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by beverlyc Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

mabysomeday wrote:Great news to hear but I don't understand why Ghost and Okie have gotten so rude and degrading with some of their replies - is that really necessary? Not everyone on the site has been in this for years and doesn't have a full grasp on the layers and layers of intertertwined information....Just sayin.

I'd probably become short of patience also if peeps keep coming to the chat asking the same questions all the time. They think they are slick when they ask questions of one mod or guru, get an answer...then turn around and ask the same question of another one that shows up. Why not come to the forum, check out what has been posted, or information from some of those other sites like dinarguru and iqdteam or whatever else...then read up the window when you enter chat to see if your question that you have has just been asked and answered. I am in awe that they have the patience that they do...in awe.

They are not being paid to service people that they don't even know, to help these same people to have some knowledge about the investment that they have chosen to embark upon.

Not having been dragged by anyone to the site, they are continuously DEMANDing a certain level of service and decorum from Okie, et al. It is tiring when so many are lacking in plain common sense and manners. I think people need to get etiquette educated.

Last edited by beverlyc on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

Post by bamadude4 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Locked in at a bank in Texas........ WHAT BANK.......... Give us proof

bamadude4

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

bamadude4 wrote:Locked in at a bank in Texas........ WHAT BANK.......... Give us proof

Good Grief!!! THAT's what we're talking about!!!

Challenging the info providers in their own forum!!!

IF proof could be given, it would. There are reasons for everything. Some day we may or may not know all the answers.
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Angel7 wrote:
bamadude4 wrote:Locked in at a bank in Texas........ WHAT BANK.......... Give us proof

IF proof could be given, it would. There are reasons for everything. Some day we may or may not know all the answers.

So basically what you're saying to shut up and follow blindly - there is no proof therefore none can be given. Did you ever asked (maybe to yourself) to see a copy of Obama's Birth Certificate or do you believe he was born in Hawaii just because he said so?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 pm

A well deserved three day vacation from the forum for you dude. I hope you learn some manners while you are away. (This message is really not for you since you can't read it while you are temporarily banned, it serves primarily as an example for others as how not to act.)

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Ok Ill try to address this as best I can.....We are all looking at this RV thing from an INDIVIDUAL stand point while missing the fact that this is a transaction between COUNTRIES....Think about this for a second....What good would it do for the US or the EU to CASH OUT?? (creating a serious LIQUIDITY PROBLEM for Iraq because they wont be able to cover their marker)!!!! Economically countries deal on a much larger scale.... Think about the relationship between the business sector and the consumer....The business sector exchanges wages,salaries, profits and interest for Land, labor, capital and entrepreneurial ability.....Now, realizing the fact that most of the IQD is held by CENTRAL BANKS how can you figure the exchange of currency will instantly cause a FLOOD OF LIQUIDITY(effectively bankrupting Iraq s fledgling economy)!!!! Governments don't deal in dollars and cents, they deal MAINLY in the fundamental aspects of economics, namely Land, labor, capital and entrepreneurial ability.... This is a lesson in economics, not a lesson in fiduciary practices. Money is a medium of exchange for individual consumers, when dealing with countries the medium of exchange is SCARCE RESOURCES!!!! We are not on that level so to try to understand it in those terms will only confuse you (trust me ive tried). Look at it this way...Our main concern needs to be focused on MICROECONOMICS not on GLOBAL ECONOMIC POLICY!!! For us individuals its a money issue for the Iraqi, US, and EU governments its an issue of RESOURCES......We are on a microeconomic level as individuals. Like I said, governments are less concerned with the amount of money they receive in exchange for a revalued currency than they are with the amount of CONTROL they have over SCARCE RESOURCES!!!! GDP, DEBT, and DEFAULTS are all a very different and complex animal. The US, and EU in particular needs to address the issue of slow growth and the best way to do that is to inject money into the system to promote economic growth. We are operating within our production possibility curve and our economy is currently underemployed. IMO one way to solve this issue and spur growth would be to place more money in the pockets of our citizens and let the free market system work!!!! Concider QE1 and QE2 (quantitative easing, basically printing more money) we are no longer able to implement these tactics given the adverse affects they will have on future growth.... So the only answer left IMO is to RV the IQD that we were all allowed to invest in and let the markets do their thing
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm

mabysomeday wrote:
Angel7 wrote:

So basically what you're saying to shut up and follow blindly - there is no proof therefore none can be given. Did you ever asked (maybe to yourself) to see a copy of Obama's Birth Certificate or do you believe he was born in Hawaii just because he said so?

You don't have any manners either? Go get your own proof if it so critical to your existence! Does someone here owe you something? Want a refund?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
mabysomeday wrote:
Angel7 wrote:

You don't have any manners either? Go get your own proof if it so critical to your existence! Does someone here owe you something? Want a refund?

Nope - no refund necessary. Guess I'm just passing somewhere between stages 1 & 2 of your signature..."All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident. --Arthur Schopenhauer

To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore. --John Bryant"
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Here is another great quote!

"Stupid is as stupid does" --Forest Gump
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nagnot Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:31 pm

I'd probably become short of patience also if peeps keep coming to the chat asking the same questions all the time. They think they are slick when they ask questions of one mod or guru, get an answer...then turn around and ask the same question of another one that shows up. Why not come to the forum, check out what has been posted, or information from some of those other sites like dinarguru and whatever else...then read up the window when you enter chat to see if your question that you have has just been asked and answered. I am in awe that they have the patience that they do...in awe. They are not being paid to service people that they don't even know, to help these same people to have some knowledge about the investment that they have chosen to embark upon. Not having dragged anyone to the site, they are continuously bombarded by peeps seemingly DEMANDing a certain level of service and decorum from it Okie, et al when so many are lacking in plain common sense and manners. I think people need to get etiquette educated.

ohhk

Last edited by nagnot on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

nagnot

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:32 pm

GMAN,

I guess I'm gonna be banned too, but first let me tell you how the cow eats the cabbage.

Bamadude asked a simple question, "what bank"? Is this any different from the numerous posts from others regarding some bank intel, and THEY were asked for details (bank name, lcoation, contact name)? Is it??? Did they get banned??? Is this bank name so secretive that it can't be shared? Why? So they won't be bombarded with questions? If I were a bank, I'd love to have inquiries so that I could share whatever could intel (or even better, confirmation) that this was about to pop. Wouldn't that make more sense? Wouldn't they want millions of dollars in new deposits? Why keep this a mystery? Unless of course the bank story is a product of creative imagination...

Do any of these gurus walk on water, or do they put their pants on like the rest of us? That's right, they don't walk on water, and until they do, WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO QUESTION THEM AND TO REQUIRE FACTS, PROOF, CONFIRMATION WHEN AVAILABLE......PERIOD!!! If they don't want people inquiring about proof, then don't post some sort of ambiguous teaser, e.g., " a bank cnsortium in Texas" and leave it at that. Just use a little common sense, please. I'm a respected Ph.D. in my field, and I get questioned every day. Do people get second opinions when vistiing wtih their medical doctors? Do they get questioned, and we are not supposed to question the intel providers on this or any other site? Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, ANYONE can get on here and post "intel". If it can't be substantiated, it's of no more value than if I drew info from a hat.

Bamadude, hold your head up......you only did what you should have done.

Post this for the forum to see if you have the guts. Let the banning begin.....I'm done with this site.

hhammer

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty just a grain of salt

Post by hanwoz Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm of the opinion that anything on this site needs to be taken with a grain of salt...Want proof ...go to your bank and see what the exchange rate is...then you will know.
really?
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 pm

'SNITCHES END UP IN DITCHES"

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

What some of you don't understand is this: When the intel providers call people like Okie, BGG, Scottieg, and others, their jobs could very well be on the line if their names are leaked out. If that bank in Texas found out that, for instance their VP of a branch, was leaking that info out, do you think he would have a job come Monday? The contacts with "boots in the sand" could very well be executed if their names leaked out. I read somewhere, I do not remember where, that a contact in Parliament lost his job for leaking info.
Lighten up folks. You are getting this info for free, Listen to it, decipher it, filter out the (to you) unbelievable parts, and soak up the rest.
If I to;d you the sun was gonna set at 8:30pm next Thursday, would I have to post a link to prove it? Or tell you what time zone?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazorlando Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Just read what they have to say - possibly you will learn something. Unless you have the connections they appear to have, it is probably in everyone's best interest not to post anything or just get off the site.

kazorlando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:40 pm

hhammer wrote:GMAN,

I guess I'm gonna be banned too, but first let me tell you how the cow eats the cabbage.

Bamadude asked a simple question, "what bank"? Is this any different from the numerous posts from others regarding some bank intel, and THEY were asked for details (bank name, lcoation, contact name)? Is it??? Did they get banned??? Is this bank name so secretive that it can't be shared? Why? So they won't be bombarded with questions? If I were a bank, I'd love to have inquiries so that I could share whatever could intel (or even better, confirmation) that this was about to pop. Wouldn't that make more sense? Wouldn't they want millions of dollars in new deposits? Why keep this a mystery? Unless of course the bank story is a product of creative imagination...

Do any of these gurus walk on water, or do they put their pants on like the rest of us? That's right, they don't walk on water, and until they do, WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO QUESTION THEM AND TO REQUIRE FACTS, PROOF, CONFIRMATION WHEN AVAILABLE......PERIOD!!! If they don't want people inquiring about proof, then don't post some sort of ambiguous teaser, e.g., " a bank cnsortium in Texas" and leave it at that. Just use a little common sense, please. I'm a respected Ph.D. in my field, and I get questioned every day. Do people get second opinions when vistiing wtih their medical doctors? Do they get questioned, and we are not supposed to question the intel providers on this or any other site? Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, ANYONE can get on here and post "intel". If it can't be substantiated, it's of no more value than if I drew info from a hat.

Bamadude, hold your head up......you only did what you should have done.

Post this for the forum to see if you have the guts. Let the banning begin.....I'm done with this site.

I have read your posts doctor (PhD) and some have a whiny demanding tone to them. When you come into someone's house to demand proof you darn sure better use some tact when you do it and you have been left wanting. Banning Bamadude was about a lack of manners. Anyone who thinks that they can come in here and interrogate people who work hard to bring you information is off of their rocker.

There is a respectful way to ask questions and that wasn't it. Being a demanding little spoon-fed newbie will get you nowhere on this sight. As for you leaving this site, fine. I am tired of changing your diaper anyway. Go to one of the "Pay" sites and then when you don't get your way you can just demand a refund. I am digressing...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty XD

Post by mecatchu Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Both ghost n okie(whom are oddly very similar in both patience with dumb questions n vocabulary. I have my theory on that!) are hilarious! They get so angry over the dumbest questions. Love their sarcasm. I've followed them long enough to feel at ease about this whole investment. I personally have a strong core of people who are invested in this and whom I try to keep grounded(not easy sometimes!) But I truly feel in my heart this chapter in our lives is finally coming to its happy ending. Go RV! Very Happy

mecatchu

Back to top Go down

Post by zoomzoom Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

mabysomeday wrote:Great news to hear but I don't understand why Ghost and Okie have gotten so rude and degrading with some of their replies - is that really necessary? Not everyone on the site has been in this for years and doesn't have a full grasp on the layers and layers of intertertwined information....Just sayin.
Sorry, but I can understand their frustration. Ive been in this since early 2007, and you know, after hearing the same dumb questions asked over and over, relentesly, enough is enough. People just dont want to think for themselves, and on top of that they expect information that they are not entitled to to begin with, The site is free, the info is free, take it or leave. Thats the truth.

zoomzoom

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

1:13 PM – GHOST: FORGET DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM THIS POINT FORWARD---THE R/V CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT NOW

WTF does that mean? Any moment, wow, can this be more specific LMFAO a hundred times hahahaha.
I and anybody can say that with some BS story !!!!!!

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Well said zoomzoom!!!!!!

bigsmile :cheers:
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

AMEN rvnow55 and zoomzoom
It's gottin' beyond deep in here
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Can I please ask you for a favour as you took time to post this info, so i'm
assuming that you want members to read it?

Can you kindly use paragraphs, to break the information up and make it
easier to use?

That would be very much appreciated..

Thank You

bounce

Najm93 wrote:Ok Ill try to address this as best I can.....We are all looking at this RV thing from an INDIVIDUAL stand point while missing the fact that this is a transaction between COUNTRIES....Think about this for a second....What good would it do for the US or the EU to CASH OUT?? (creating a serious LIQUIDITY PROBLEM for Iraq because they wont be able to cover their marker)!!!! Economically countries deal on a much larger scale.... Think about the relationship between the business sector and the consumer....The business sector exchanges wages,salaries, profits and interest for Land, labor, capital and entrepreneurial ability.....Now, realizing the fact that most of the IQD is held by CENTRAL BANKS how can you figure the exchange of currency will instantly cause a FLOOD OF LIQUIDITY(effectively bankrupting Iraq s fledgling economy)!!!! Governments don't deal in dollars and cents, they deal MAINLY in the fundamental aspects of economics, namely Land, labor, capital and entrepreneurial ability.... This is a lesson in economics, not a lesson in fiduciary practices. Money is a medium of exchange for individual consumers, when dealing with countries the medium of exchange is SCARCE RESOURCES!!!! We are not on that level so to try to understand it in those terms will only confuse you (trust me ive tried). Look at it this way...Our main concern needs to be focused on MICROECONOMICS not on GLOBAL ECONOMIC POLICY!!! For us individuals its a money issue for the Iraqi, US, and EU governments its an issue of RESOURCES......We are on a microeconomic level as individuals. Like I said, governments are less concerned with the amount of money they receive in exchange for a revalued currency than they are with the amount of CONTROL they have over SCARCE RESOURCES!!!! GDP, DEBT, and DEFAULTS are all a very different and complex animal. The US, and EU in particular needs to address the issue of slow growth and the best way to do that is to inject money into the system to promote economic growth. We are operating within our production possibility curve and our economy is currently underemployed. IMO one way to solve this issue and spur growth would be to place more money in the pockets of our citizens and let the free market system work!!!! Concider QE1 and QE2 (quantitative easing, basically printing more money) we are no longer able to implement these tactics given the adverse affects they will have on future growth.... So the only answer left IMO is to RV the IQD that we were all allowed to invest in and let the markets do their thing
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hmjtrj Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Angel7 wrote:The Rudeness did NOT begin with them! People were asked to be quiet because the room was going to crash. They were told that some answers were not available at that time.

When our hosts were challenged and repeatedly asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... AND with attitude This whole Okie world was at risk of being taken away!

I guess I do not understand how you can question those info providers... and ESPECIALLY Okie, Ghost or any of the others while you are sitting here in their room!!! THAT is RUDE!!

These people have nerves of steel and take soooo much abuse! Believe me, many would have been permanently banned a long long time ago if they were in the forum/chat that I moderate!

New or unknowledgable does NOT mean you can be rude, obnoxious and overbearing to your hosts! ... and many people here are VERY much those things! When people are told to STOP TALKING because the room is crashing.... and continue because it obviously pertains to everyone but them...???!

I guess that I'm really dumbfounded that you can even begin to speculate about what has happened in the chatroom, unless you were there! If I were Ghost or Okie... Bear or Scotti... or any of the mods and support people? I'd be banging my head against the wall somewhere (after I went Postal) lololol!!!

You are in this room by their GRACE and LOVE. They share what they do because they care.

Peace

Bravo !!!

hmjtrj

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:59 pm

It was my understanding that all intel that was posted has been verified and proven. It was my understanding that intel would only be posted if proven confirmed to avoid alot on the misinformation. It's my understanding there may be a liability issue brewing from some of the statements that have been stated as fact and not opinion. So, the intel I just read has to be true according to their disclosure of now posting confirmed intel. We shall see shortly. I have faith in the crew!

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Angel7 wrote:The Rudeness did NOT begin with them! People were asked to be quiet because the room was going to crash. They were told that some answers were not available at that time.

Peace

Well stated, AMEN

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:27 pm

trebor1859 wrote:It was my understanding that all intel that was posted has been verified and proven. It was my understanding that intel would only be posted if proven confirmed to avoid alot on the misinformation. It's my understanding there may be a liability issue brewing from some of the statements that have been stated as fact and not opinion. So, the intel I just read has to be true according to their disclosure of now posting confirmed intel. We shall see shortly. I have faith in the crew!

Let's see, I don't remember signing a contract with OKIE stating all your understandings - maybe you did. Why don't you file a frivolous lawsuit? I really hope that when the repubs take back the senate and the oval office next year, one thing they would consider is loser pays in lawsuits. Losing lawyers and clients split the cost 60 40 with lawyers paying the 60. Wouldn't that free up a bunch of court time and expense?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm

dinarling77. You missed the point entirely.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by MissouriGirl Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm

I have to agree with mabysomeday. While I understand the frustration of answering questions multiple times, that is kind of what they signed up for when they took the position of providing much appreciated intel. I don't agree with the name calling going on by those I have respected. Much of the intel is filled with code language and references to "remember what I said a few weeks back". I am OK with the fact that they may not know or are unable to share the date and rate. I think they are also smart enough to realize that is the information everyone wants to know. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and treat others as they themselves wish to be treated. I believe we are all better people than the face we show with our anonomyous avatars.

Please don't threaten to punish us by withholding intel, however understand that you are the experts here and we eagerly look to you for information.

MissouriGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Well said Gov. Bear and Vic. BE CAREFUL with bank rate stories. These are System tests. These are not the actual rates!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by beverlyc Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 pm

rvnow55 wrote:1:13 PM – GHOST: FORGET DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM THIS POINT FORWARD---THE R/V CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT NOW

WTF does that mean? Any moment, wow, can this be more specific LMFAO a hundred times hahahaha.
I and anybody can say that with some BS story !!!!!!

I understand perfectly what is being said and you would too if you were not heck -bent on being a closedminded WTF!!

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

Post by beverlyc Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 pm

nagnot wrote:

I'd probably become short of patience also if peeps keep coming to the chat asking the same questions all the time. They think they are slick when they ask questions of one mod or guru, get an answer...then turn around and ask the same question of another one that shows up. Why not come to the forum, check out what has been posted, or information from some of those other sites like dinarguru and whatever else...then read up the window when you enter chat to see if your question that you have has just been asked and answered. I am in awe that they have the patience that they do...in awe. They are not being paid to service people that they don't even know, to help these same people to have some knowledge about the investment that they have chosen to embark upon.

Not having been dragged by anyone to the site, they are continuously DEMANDing a certain level of service and decorum from Okie, et al. It is tiring when so many are lacking in plain common sense and manners. I think people need to get etiquette educated.

ohhk

beverlyc

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Welsh Guy,
You did not ask for the information to be put in the correct format did you? Paragraphs......You have got to be kidding..............................................

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty WOW

Post by mygenie Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 pm

That is about all I can say. I rarely come here for a variety of reasons. It is hard to believe all these things posted in this thread, Wow, lots of anger here.Ok, this is Okies site and respect is paramount.
In my Humble Opinion, I think almost everyone in the Dinar World likes Okie. However, from what I have seen, most discount his credibility, probably not so much for the intel he brings but the way he brings it.
When things are said in a definitive way then turn out not to be true, then doubt enters in and credibility falls. Even if you are a total 100% believer and followers, you have to agree with that or you truely have your head in the sand.
If I could offer my opinion, what is needed is someone to help with the way the posts are written.
For example a saying that is identifying to Okie is "Nuff Said". That equates to: you cantake it to the bank, this is solid and true, you can believe everything just said, or many other things. The point it it is a definitive expression. When those things turn out not to be true, then credibility falls, sarcasm, redicule, nasty comments etc follow.
Well "Nuff Said"
This was not meant to be a bash, so don't take it that way.

mygenie

Back to top Go down

SEP 24 - 1pmCST - GHOST BEAR VIC1 ....AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT Empty More information arrived relating to Ghost post

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 am

11:53 AM [SWFloridaGuru] What Ghost posted about Europe and US wanting a higher rate is true. Now after what Ghost reported happened 2 hours ago we're in a great position. We should all be very grateful right now.

12:04 PM GHOST: THE KEY WORD TO WATCH FOR OUT OF IRAQ OR SHABBI OR BANKS IS THE KEY WORD----ACTIVATED OR ACTIVATION

Sep 24 7:10 AM [Josey Wales] [bgg] I just had a very interesting call - as you all know, I've been quite a bit more subdued about my postings for sometime now. However, I just got a call about a local banker...a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday when the banker was making fun of the Dinar as an investment. Our friend gave him (the banker) the "what for"...from experience I can tell you it is not the first time our friend was treated badly by a local banker. They actually asked him to withdraw his money and give up his seat on a board over being a Dinar investor not long ago.... However, the banker from yesterday called our friend to apologize today. Having finished making amends he also mentioned that the bank was given a notice today that 128 currencies were about to be "revalued" and that they should be current on their procedures. Though he could not say that it was about the Dinar specifically - they did get the formal letter from the UST today. [bgg] I try to keep it real - but that was a first hand conversation with a loal friend that I found very interesting...hope you all enjoy.

From the OOM Chat Room Also:

Announcement 9-23-2011 12:40

After all that raz-ma-taz yesterday ....

"What I've heard about the Dinar is that they "haggling"

on the price... everything has been done (other than this).

The IMF has it at $4.40. United States, Europe and Iraq

want it at $9.40. That's being negotiated over the

weekend. By Sunday night that will be resolved and

publish that, then by Monday we will be able to go

into the bank for that, and the Deliveries will occur

starting on Monday also."

They have been held off for some reason also? Rothschild

will have to reswipe his card then?

"I will have to just wait and see. Basically we know that

the money was moved as far as the Global Settlement.

They can't have that in there too long before they get

this thing done. They also have the Iraqi Stock Market

up and running and it can't be going very long with

having money behind it."

4:03pm GHOST = LARGE BANK CONSORTIUM IN TEXAS HAS STOPPED SELLING DINAR TODAY

GHOST = THE PARTICULAR INSTITUTION IN TEXAS HAS OVER 200 BANKS IN THEIR GROUP--THAT HAS STOPPED SELLING DINAR TODAY
T2010--I WILL NOT REVEAL BANK NAME

4:05 PM [massman1] Ghost was it a good rate?????
GHOST = MASSMAN--PALATABLE
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum