Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
being banned I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
being banned I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
being banned I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
being banned I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
being banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
being banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
being banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
being banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
being banned I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
being banned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
being banned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
being banned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
being banned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
being banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
being banned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

being banned

+13
Lucky Peni
muffintops11
1alaskan
Talleyman77
Duckyboy
dinarling
CULTLEADER
shakes4life
globalbiz
tampadinar
Gmansaid
blackchallenger09
ironpounder57
17 posters

Go down

being banned Empty being banned

Post by ironpounder57 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:23 pm

okie, you just asked the mods to ban me. my statement was completely and 100% in your defense. i cant stand when someone bashes you because i believe your info is as good as possible, usually much better than most. my statement may have been a bit cryptic so i think you may not have gotten exactly what i said. just know that i support you wholly and have gone to bat for you time and time again. i want you to know that ive always supported you and looked up to you in this endeavor. i lose my patience with negative people real quick. my choice of words may not have been the best but it was only in support of you. i know you have a lot on your plate at this time especially and it might be really hard for you to give any attention to my post. believe me when i say i would apologize for something that was meant to offend you but it was definitely only meant for your support. i hope you keep up the good work that you do. and i will always support you. thank you

ironpounder57

Back to top Go down

being banned Empty Re: being banned

Post by blackchallenger09 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Ironpounder,

A couple of us tried to stand up for you, and were silenced. Okie was too overwhelmed with questions and didn't read your post carefully. I'm sure he will understand if he rereads it. Maybe he will, and I'm sure he will apologize.

blackchallenger09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:44 pm

We will look into this for you.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 pm

I sent Sambo an IM in your defense because I knew they miss read ur post. I would suggest you send the email to Sambo and Miskebam.

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by ironpounder57 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 am

thank you folks for standing up for me and helping me get back into chat. im grateful and indebted to you. ironpounder57

ironpounder57

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

OMG...if you get banned, even if unreasonable, simply sign up again with a new name and start fresh. You know there are more names then just the one you have now. If anyone bans your IP address, there are always other servers to use and some are public and free as well.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ironpounder57 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 am

i realize there are ways of getting around being banned. my concern was that okie himself took my post personally and misinterpreted what i said in the confusion of the chatroom. just wanted to be sure that i was understood, that im always there to defend okie and never to offend, especially someone who gives to all of us as freely as he does. he is not obligated to bring us anything and the flack he sometimes takes just because the situation changes is uncalled for. i dont like it when the information doesnt pan out just as much as anyone else. but that is neither his fault or any other person who brings the info to us. just want him to know he has my gratitude and support. thanks for your help just the same.

ironpounder57

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

ironpounder57 wrote:i realize there are ways of getting around being banned. my concern was that okie himself took my post personally and misinterpreted what i said in the confusion of the chatroom. just wanted to be sure that i was understood, that im always there to defend okie and never to offend, especially someone who gives to all of us as freely as he does. he is not obligated to bring us anything and the flack he sometimes takes just because the situation changes is uncalled for. i dont like it when the information doesnt pan out just as much as anyone else. but that is neither his fault or any other person who brings the info to us. just want him to know he has my gratitude and support. thanks for your help just the same.

Why all the banning lately....I have been banned too with NO explanation....I never bash people and I always support OKIE....what gives here people???
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 am

I too was banned.... I was personally attacked by other members and was defending myself..... guess that is the MODS answer to everything on this site.

And, as you can see...yes, there are ways to get back in after being banned Wink

CULTLEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 am

I haven't been banned YET, but fully expect to be with my "sarcastic and negative" posts regarding the all knowing OKIE
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 am

dinarling wrote:I haven't been banned YET, but fully expect to be with my "sarcastic and negative" posts regarding the all knowing OKIE

Sounds like you want to be banned.....
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

dinarling wrote:I haven't been banned YET, but fully expect to be with my "sarcastic and negative" posts regarding the all knowing OKIE

And don't DARE ask questions; that's like blasphemy against the Almighty Oil Man. It's becoming widely apparent that the mods are like C*\+ Leaders.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 am

Talleyman77 wrote:

And don't DARE ask questions; that's like blasphemy against the Almighty Oil Man. It's becoming widely apparent that the mods are like C*\+ Leaders.

lol! Did you see my screen name?

CULTLEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

I still haven't heard an answer as to why we're not cashing in today... Like it was stated we would in one of the threads.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

CULTLEADER wrote:
Talleyman77 wrote:

Now YOU'LL be banned because you stole their title.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 am

Talleyman77 wrote:
CULTLEADER wrote:
Talleyman77 wrote:

Now YOU'LL be banned because you stole their title.

I can always come back with new and exciting names Wink

CULTLEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

Talleyman77 wrote:I still haven't heard an answer as to why we're not cashing in today... Like it was stated we would in one of the threads.

You mean another FALSE prediction? How many is that now..... 100+ and counting.

Just wait...the BS excuse will be coming soon.

CULTLEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am

I posted this on another thread, obviously should have put it here.

Funny,

Folks want Okie to do this, to do that, I think that is one of the reasons we have mods, trusted folks to babysit over some folks who tend to get out of line, or just have a temper tantrum.

Okie is not superman, almost, but he works very hard to ferret out the intel y'all keep clamoring for. I even think he might like to sleep and eat also, and do normal things, you know what that is called, having a life,

This is a free open site but it has rules, they are posted, the rules that is, go read them again, get used to it and behave. If you gan't you may to be sent to the corner, for a long time.
Real simple

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 am

1alaskan wrote:I posted this on another thread, obviously should have put it here.

Funny,

Folks want Okie to do this, to do that, I think that is one of the reasons we have mods, trusted folks to babysit over some folks who tend to get out of line, or just have a temper tantrum.

Okie is not superman, almost, but he works very hard to ferret out the intel y'all keep clamoring for. I even think he might like to sleep and eat also, and do normal things, you know what that is called, having a life,

This is a free open site but it has rules, they are posted, the rules that is, go read them again, get used to it and behave. If you gan't you may to be sent to the corner, for a long time.
Real simple

JMHO

Now is better
North of sixty
Well I can't speak for everyone, but all I've ever desired from ANY of these sites is reputable information about this investment, and I've occasionally asked for more information explaining why such and such intel has been consistently false.  As for your comment "Okie is not superman, ALMOST" ... The way se people act, you would think he's Jesus.  Right Okie Fanatic!?   And FYI, I read the rules and so far I've abided by them, the mods however need to do a review because I've seen several of them go way overboard.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by muffintops11 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm new to this site...and i'm gathering that the Moderators are very unfriendly,sarcastic and egotistical...wow...i'm sure this oil man is really proud of his team! oops...i'll probably get banned too!?! LOL shame

muffintops11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm new to this site...and i'm gathering that the Moderators are very unfriendly,sarcastic and egotistical...wow...i'm sure this oil man is really proud of his team! oops...i'll probably get banned too!?! LOL

The MODS on here are very friendly and not one of them is egotistical....yes, sometimes sarcastic, but when you babysit all day and people do not follow the rules....it does get old and sometimes we use sarcasm to get through to people. I can't speak for all the MODS - but if I offended anyone I humbly apologize.......
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm

pennoch2000 wrote:I'm new to this site...and i'm gathering that the Moderators are very unfriendly,sarcastic and egotistical...wow...i'm sure this oil man is really proud of his team! oops...i'll probably get banned too!?! LOL

The MODS on here are very friendly and not one of them is egotistical....yes, sometimes sarcastic, but when you babysit all day and people do not follow the rules....it does get old and sometimes we use sarcasm to get through to people. I can't speak for all the MODS - but if I offended anyone I humbly apologize.......

I have yet to get any help or told any reason I was banned if you can help I would appreciate it pennoch20000....have a good day! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

You all need to quit whining, go home, get your own intel, leave OKIE alone, and grow up! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 pm

WHY ALL THIS ASSAULT ON OKIE WITH" HE'S NOT JESUS ,YOU KNOW"?! MODS, THANK YOU FOR BANNING THIS IMMATURE STUFF.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

[quote="Dr. Linda"]You all need to quit whining, go home, get your own intel, leave OKIE alone, and grow up! :queen: [/

I'm not whining, I'm sitting here enjoying this beautiful day sitting by the pool, typing a question... Funny enough the people who should be answering questions on here are always the ones whining about the negative posts and throwing people off the site like spoiled children.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

[quote="edithslurry"]WHY ALL THIS ASSAULT ON OKIE WITH" HE'S NOT JESUS ,YOU KNOW"?! MODS, THANK YOU FOR BANNING THIS IMMATURE STUFF. [/quote]

Sorry Edith, I guess you would disagree... He IS Jesus?

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by futurestr8dr Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

With all do respect... why are y'all wasting your time with this POST! This has nothing to do with intel, rumors, etc. NUFF SAID (Guys... don't be surprised if your sleeping on the couch if ya start telling your wife NUFF SAID) ;-)

futurestr8dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 pm

futurestr8dr wrote:With all do respect... why are y'all wasting your time with this POST! This has nothing to do with intel, rumors, etc. NUFF SAID (Guys... don't be surprised if your sleeping on the couch if ya start telling your wife NUFF SAID) ;-)

The floor has been swept.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RAYCINTODINARS Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Is it at all possible to close this post? I for one am getting tired of encountering all this negative energy.

bigsmile
RAYCINTODINARS
RAYCINTODINARS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum