Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper

+4
Purpleskyz
Ssmith
Jayzze
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  Empty GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:07 am

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper -- (Should be GateKEEPER) - 

Here is the skinny.  I believe Your posts are more about driving traffic to your website and that is fine.  You do you.  

You currently have permission to leave your web address IN your POSTS. (this decision can be changed at my discretion).  Maybe, like minded people that see, it will join you on your Journey into your world that is beyond my ability to even fathom.  I feel you guys need as much fellowship and commaraderie as you can get, because there just aren't that many of you and if you can collect on your site more power to you. But, here are the stipulations:

1. You can use only 1 identity to do so. So choose which one you want.  Gcr_Truth or your original one, GCRGateKepper Messiah - (which by the way, you spelled your own Username Incorrectly. I will re-active your user abilities on that original acct if that is your choice. 

2. You are limited to 2 posts per day. All posts beyond that, will be basketed. 

3. DO NOT, I reiterate - DO NOT put your web address in your LOCATION.  It is too long and distorts the Avatar Column. 

I will return your previous posts from the Basket

Also,  please note:  My TEAM of ADMINS, MODS/GURU HUNTERS and VIP MEMBERS, know my desire for this site. They have been here for years and this site wouldn't be here without them.  They have great discernment when I am not available and they do speak for me.  They have the best intentions for this site and its members and I trust their decisions in my absence. They always pass their concerns on to me to be evaluated until I can attend to the issues at hand. Because I trust them explicitly, their decisions ARE the forum's rules at that given time and I can evaluate the situation.

If you are unable to abide by these stipulations, please feel free to abandon your accts and I will take care of them accordingly. 

One last note - It is my desire to not de-activate or ban members and to allow freedom of posting, but extreme aggressiveness or abuse of THIS SITES TEAM or MEMBERS is not tolerated and I will take measures to remove users that are here only for the sole purpose of such destructive nature.  

I welcome you to Dinar Daily. 

~Ponee~

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  Empty Re: GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 am

ponee you might welcome him but how many others feel the same? the problem with all the  sites are the same too many liars and con men scamming the innocent sheep. one less person would be helpful
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Jayzze wrote:ponee you might welcome him but how many others feel the same? the problem with all the  sites are the same too many liars and con men scamming the innocent sheep. one less person would be helpful

Dinar Daily is different than the other sites, because here we are able to analyze, criticize, scrutinize and/or just laugh at the idiocy spewed by these clowns.

My vote is to keep him for comedic entertainment.  Although I wish he would condense his ramblings...  maybe into a few bullet points, cliff notes or something.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:05 pm

:tup: 

Thanks Ponee.
So there you go "kepper"!
See all you had to do was be patient and not act like a petulant child until Ponee could review your posts!
Hopefully someday you will be lucky enough to find loyal people that will ALWAYS have your back on your forumotion site! OH and interesting choice in platform there.

couch

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2245507099GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GCRGateKepper_Messiah Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Let make me clear.
I knew dinardaily.net long ago but at that time I have not connected & decode all the GCR game made by Spirit beings, so I did not post or even try to "build" profile in this forum.

But now the time has come, the truth must come out, in order for the Spirit beings "giving green light" to "good grandpa group", there must be real authentic information in GCR community.

As I said most if not all intel providers are in the same group who want war, chaos, control. GCR is just one of them, beside aliens disclosure or many other stuffs.

I made a forum mostly for the one who believe in spirit beings, the top secret level World group if they chose to come. That forum will be deleted once the official GCR announcement come out or even sooner.

Sometime, "Kepper" is better than the original one. There is no such thing as right or wrong in langauge as long as people can understand the meaning of the sender.

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  E7d53dd76c820e1eceab1b19614b11c6

Ponee said 2 post per day, is that mean 2 post or 2 new topic? Because 1 reply = 1 post.
Or 2 post with the external link and unlimited post without any extra link?

Regard,
GCRGateKepper_Messiah
GCRGateKepper_Messiah
GCRGateKepper_Messiah

http://gnmms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 pm

GateKepper wrote:Ponee said 2 post per day, is that mean 2 post or 2 new topic? Because 1 reply = 1 post.

I can help you with that question.

Since you became an admin of a forum, and are the owner of other websites, that placed you in a different category here at DinarDaily.

2 post per day means 2 posts per day, so use them wisely. Ponee has expressed that your intent is to drive traffic to your site.

In keeping with the spirit of what Ponee's intent is for this site tho, you do have a little bit of lee-way. If someone wanted to engage you on your posts with a conversation, you would be free to do so, without those posts counting. Keep it on topic or following the direction of the conversation. Posting on them just to move them up "In The Box" is a different intent, for your status here.

GateKepper wrote:Or 2 post with the external link and unlimited post without any extra link?

Here your indicating your intent to spam the forum and/or hijack other posts.

Not a good idea for you to do.

-----

Lets not mince words here. You know exactly what your doing with your demands on this site.

Your postings on your forum and other websites indicate you know about marketing tactics. Don't play ignorant here.

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Actually, I meant 2 new topics.  But, let's see how it goes as RamblerNash has made a good observation. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GCRGateKepper_Messiah Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 pm

My mission is unlock "Spirit Messages" and tell the whole GCR Community what is coming next. If I tried to driver traffic for whatever reason, I would have purchase a domain instead of using subdomain.

Google: beautyearthcoming

That is my old nick name several months ago, you will see many high quality in IntelDC, but some are got deleted like "Urgent Message to Grandfather", and many got rejected by "telling the truth".

Do you know that the group Grandpa is the same group of beforeitnews.
Check this link: http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2017/11/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset-2494788.html

It even got feature and "slightly modify" to confirmation my information is the truth.
If you compare to the original one at: https://www.dinardaily.net/t68026-100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

Do you know the word got removed is "Chilli" in "Zimbabwe, Chilli, Government Bond" but not any other stupid words?

If you think all of them are just for fun but not the final confirmation, then I have nothing else to say.

My next and final in GCR community is final warning and messages to all GCR Intel website.
GCRGateKepper_Messiah
GCRGateKepper_Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm

GCRGateKepper_Messiah wrote:My mission is unlock "Spirit Messages" and tell the whole GCR Community what is coming next. If I tried to driver traffic for whatever reason, I would have purchase a domain instead of using subdomain.

Google: beautyearthcoming

That is my old nick name several months ago, you will see many high quality in IntelDC, but some are got deleted like "Urgent Message to Grandfather", and many got rejected by "telling the truth".

Do you know that the group Grandpa is the same group of beforeitnews.
Check this link: http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2017/11/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset-2494788.html

It even got feature and "slightly modify" to confirmation my information is the truth.
If you compare to the original one at: https://www.dinardaily.net/t68026-100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

Do you know the word got removed is "Chilli" in "Zimbabwe, Chilli, Government Bond" but not any other stupid words?

If you think all of them are just for fun but not the final confirmation, then I have nothing else to say.

My next and final in GCR community is final warning and messages to all GCR Intel website.

My suggestion to you is to tread lightly here. This post isn't following the conversation or about the topic.

This is just another attempt to point to your forum, via the before it's news link.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GCRGateKepper_Messiah Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:02 am

OK fine.
I have nothing else to say, I will never reply to your post again. Yours post without even checking and verifying anything!
GCRGateKepper_Messiah
GCRGateKepper_Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  3508649203 GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  3508649203 GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2245507099GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:14 am

GCRGateKepper_Messiah wrote:OK fine.
I have nothing else to say, I will never reply to your post again. Yours post without even checking and verifying anything!

Oh but I did check and verify it.

This is not a place to play your silly little games.

Ponee graciously allowed you to remain and post here!

Let's not abuse that privilege... 

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  Screen58

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  Screen59

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GCRGateKepper_Messiah Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 am

I only post in dinardaily until Trump finished his Asia tour, ok? (November 15th, 2017)

After that time I do not answer any question about the GCR how to get the code, get the maximum rate and value out of Zim or anything else both in dinardaily or the forum I just created or any else where.

you got the blessing but did not know and refuse to receive.

GL HF Everybody
GCRGateKepper_Messiah
GCRGateKepper_Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 am

GateKepper wrote:I only post in dinardaily until Trump finished his Asia tour, ok? (November 15th, 2017)

I've got that on my calender to remind the admins to deactivate your account then, to help you keep your word.

Would you need an extra day, just in case there is something else you have to say?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:56 am

GCRGateKepper_Messiah wrote:IF Trump announce GCR sooner than Nov, 15th, 2017. I would request this nick and gcr_truth got locked instantly. If not then locked/deactived this nick and gcr_truth on 0.00 Nov, 16th, 2017. Remember that date Ponee

I already made my decision, nothing can change.

Now when you see the real GCR Gate Keeper made decision, it is already too late.

GL HF

I doubt that Trump is going to make any kind of announcement like that. LMAO!

Is that time your requesting UTC, EST, or PST?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:10 am

Maybe the 'stripped' gears of the clock in his own mind-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:20 am

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:53 am

GCRGateKepper_Messiah wrote:IF Trump announce GCR sooner than Nov, 15th, 2017. I would request this nick and gcr_truth got locked instantly. If not then locked/deactived this nick and gcr_truth on 0.00 Nov, 16th, 2017. Remember that date Ponee

I already made my decision, nothing can change.

Now when you see the real GCR Gate Keeper made decision, it is already too late.

GL HF

Edited: Forgot to say the timezone is this server/website timezone.

Promises, promises ... I have been gone for a while and already you bore me ...

Oh by the way Kepper: Noun 1) Archaic form of kipper. (a salmon after spawning)

Spent and used ... yea that's about right ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2805820865  GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2805820865  GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2805820865  GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum