Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
APOLOGY STRING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

APOLOGY STRING

+4
smith
TheBeav
King's Kid
The G-Man
8 posters

Go down

APOLOGY STRING Empty APOLOGY STRING

Post by The G-Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

My new topic is the APOLOGY topic. This is the place to come to to ask forgiveness for being stupid, saying something you wish you didn't say, for picking a fight, for calling bad names, for not loving Okie, for being a jerk. I profoundly thank sassymom for her undying wisdom and leadership. Please erase my last post lest someone else pick up on it and start another fight. I apologize for falling into a trap that I said I wouldn't fall into. Please forgive!
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY STRING Empty Re: APOLOGY STRING

Post by King's Kid Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 pm

You know the popular saying "What would Jesus do"... well I think you just did it. God looks on the heart and I think He would be pleased with yours right now brother. It takes big person to ask forgiveness in front of virtually thousands of people. God bless you.
King's Kid
King's Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm

[b]MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA. Embarassed ❤ I surely didn't mean to ruffle feathers or hurt anyone's feelings, either. My opinions are my own and in no way is my intent to inflame whenever I express them.☀ In the future, I may put foot to mouth again, I apologize in advance. :flower:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY STRING Empty Using a filter...

Post by smith Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 am

This is something I say to myself daily... "Filter!" I say this to myself when something pops into my head that I want to say, need to say, have to say or feel like I need to write. It has not been easy to use my filter, but I now do not have to apologize (as much) for something I did not say. I hope this helps. These are really difficult times and people are getting more and more frustrated and out and out mean. Everyone seems to be so raw and in pain.

Using my filter has helped me so much, especially these past several years, while being invested in this crazy ride of patience and waiting. My dad just died and then my family cut me out of the will. They said that I had more money than them and they deserved it, they convinced my elderly parents. My husband's unemployment runs out in two weeks (he has two degrees and no job), and my leased car was due back June 1st. We have three kids and I will be riding a bike to work. We had to sell 6 mil, but have a little put away.

Good News, though. I still have a job, but I can only pay for items to keep my household running, so bk is right around the corner if we have to wait much longer. The collection calls are endless...uhhhhh. This is tough, but you know what? We still have a warm bed, a hot shower, food, shoes, clothes, and shelter, kids (and us) are healthy, and we have just enough dinar to get all of us out of this mess. My attitude and faith, hope and love is still there, amen.

This change is right around the corner. "I can do anything if it is temporary"...so can you. Use your filter, and sit tight, we're there! We will take any prayers you would like to lift up for us. Thank you for this amazing forum. We just love Okie. Blessings to all. Stay in the light.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 am

Dear Smith; You have come to the right place. The G-Man is here to cheer you up and pour God's love oout on you. I just made a list of God's names which I will post below and several places as the need arises. I urge yoou to look over those names and see just who the Bible says He is and what He does. You will see that Jehovah Jirah is your provider and that He is El Shaddai who is the many breasted one who is bountiful and all sufficient. I urge you to get to know Him. I know you know about Him, but read his names and think about each name and see if He doesn't have you covered. There are many people in the dsame boat, not only on the dinar boat ride, but all over the country because of the present government. The good news is we will RV before the end of the month and it will be big and you weill never have to sweat payments again. Here they are with the bible reference in case you want to look up the context of the name. The G-Man loves you and so does Jesus.

Well, now that I cleared that up I would be glad to give you and everyone the 18 names of God in the Bible starting with GOD.

1 El Shaddai = God Almighty El means mighty and Shaddai means blessings. He is referred to in this case as "the many breasted One" He nourishes and supplies GEN 49:24 & 25

2. Jehova Elohim = The Eternal Creator Gen 2:4

3. Adonai Jehovah = Thew Lord our Sovereign-Master Jehova Gen 15:2,8

4. Jehovah Jireh = The Lord will see or provide God the provider Gen 22:8-14

5. Jehovah Nissi = The Lord out Banner Exodus 17:15

6. Jehovah Rapheka = The Lord Our Healer EX 15:26

7. Jehovah Shalom = The Lord our Peace Judges 6:24

8. Jehovah Tsidhkeenu = Thee Lord our Righteousness Jeremiah 23:6 & 33:16

9. Jehovah Mekaddishkem = The Lord our Sanctifier EX 31:13 & Leviticus 20:8, 21:18, 22:9, 22:
16,32; EZEKIEL 20:12

10, Jehovah Saboath = The Lord of Hosts 1 SAM 1:3

11. Jehovah Shammah = The Lord is Present Ezekiel 49:35 Jer 23:23

12. Jehovah Elyon = The Lord Most High Proverbs 7:17, 47:2, 97:9

13. Jehovah Rohi = The Lord My Shepherd Prov 23:1

14. Jehovah Hoseenu = The Lord our Maker PSALM 95:6

15 Jehovah Eloheenu = The Lord Our God Psalm 99:5,8 9

16. Jehovah Eloheka = The Lord Thy God Exodus 20:2,5 7

17. Jehovah Elohay = The Lord Thy God Zech 14:5

Now the lesson is complete so that anyone who might be wondering who God is or what He does will be able to copy this and be a highly trained Bible student and minister of the faith.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY STRING Empty Thank you!

Post by smith Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 am

So much appreciate the response. You know the peace that surpasses all understanding? Through all these trials, I really have that. I get bits of uhhhhh and down in the dumps, but they end really quickly. I do believe it is because I know Jesus...I really do. We spent ten years in full time ministry, but most of the time I was made a little crazy with other peoples continuous problems that they were unwilling to apply scripture to, to fix. Drama and ego was their king.

When we stopped about five years ago and I started the real relationship/Holy Spirit phase is when the comfort came. I love being amazed, watching miracles, big and small and just the knowing that this is all going to be okay.

I really feel for the peeps who do not understand this, who are unable to sort it out. My family (not immediate) who find it necessary to take an inheritance because they do not know where abundance actually comes from. Uhhhhhh...so sad. I can't imagine that move not coming back to haunt them. Vengeance is mine, says the Lord, so I will use my filter and say nothing.

Thanks so much, again. Blessings, always and thank you for all your prayers.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 am

Dear Smith: May I have your permission to minister Gods love and direction to you right here in front of God and everybody so others who are having similar difficulties will see it will be able to be helped too.

The G-man. BYW The G stands for God not Gov't.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks Gman for posting the lesson, the reminder that our heavenly Father is All we need. I appreciate the time you take to share your wisdom, knowledge, sometimes opinions and the love of God. It is a breath of fresh air and i hope others take the time to read your posts. Thank you for your service to the body of Christ, our great country and as an LEO.

Smith-God's blessings on you and yours and remember to keep your eyes on Jesus, ask Him to do all things in and through you as an empty vessel. This is the walk of the Bride of Christ...dead to self. The circumstances we live through are for our benefit to assist in crucifying our flesh and allowing the spirit of the Living God to function in and through us to manifest His kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven....it is not i that liveth, but Christ in me....

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

topofthemountain: Thanks for your kind words. Sounds to me that you are on the top of the mountain already. I am happy to serve whoever will listen and just putting out what I believe God tells me to write. However, I haven't been able to please everyone.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Folks,

I wish you all knew G-Man a little better. I, fortunately live not to far from him, (that's saying something in Alaska), have not meet face to face, but with phone calls and email. I have talked with some other folks who know him well.

With that said, he of all folks in the world of Dinar would know the pain and suffering for problems from this old world we live in. So take what he says to heart as his words are from his heart and right thinking..

Sahlom my friend

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks 1alaskan for the build-up. I know lots of ASDF troops from the Mat-Su, but few others. I have been in the Alaska State Defense Force (ASDF) since Nov 1997 and have either been an S-1 , G-1, Commander, and back to G-1 which is where I belong. that give me an opportunity to help ALL the soldiers and troops in ASDF. I've just been doing my job as G-1 and not ministering to anyone directly. We have Chaplains for that. However I am Ordained since 1980, 2 years after I re-dedicated my life to Jesus. I am quite sure that I need a whole lot more of Him before I can really say I am a man of God. But thanks anyway.

Apparently not too many people need forgiveness,NOT, because I thought more people would come here to get cleaned up. We all could use a bath and a new battery fully charged. There is bad stuff coming and I don't mean the Antichrist. It's time to put on the armor of God Ephesians 6. Don''t wait until the frontal assault. The attack has already begun and right here we have mature Christians at war with each other over nothing but their pride. Heck, Okie is a big boy and can defend and take care of himself.

I don't want to start trouble, but I have to say what I believe and know from training and experience and in the Spirit. There must be forgiveness for deliverance and for healing. Blaino must be forgiven and restored to this forum, IMO. If not, it will be like a sickness hanging over the Okie website. I don't know Blaino at all. The first time I ever heard his voice was today on one of his CCs. Now, I know that probably everyone on this Forum is not a Christian, but those in admin and moderators all sound like they are. It's been over two days since Blaino was excommunicated. That's what the church does. They excommunicate people, as if that could possibly separate someone from God. You can't separate someone from God, impossible. But men can ostracize one another from fellowship, but unless it is done by the scriptures for a criminal offense that continues, it is unbiblical. I realize that this forum is not a church, but there are multiple people who confess their Christianity, including Okie himself. If this forum wants to prosper and be in health(financially and spiritually) it should operate according to the bible. If America had followed the bible it would not be in the mess it is in.

Bottom line, my recommendation, which I believe is from the Lord is to reach out to Blaino and apologize to him for judging him and excommunicating him and give him an opportunity to apologize too. But even if he does no apologize or wish to fellowship over here, then we will at least have done our part. Those Christians who read this will know that it is right to forgive Blanio and the ssoner for us, the better..

Thanks again 1alaskan for your kind words. The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey G-Man, what an unusal but thoughtful thread you started.
This is a real good way to defuse tension.
Blessed are the peace makers.

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

The G-Man wrote:Dear Smith: May I have your permission to minister Gods love and direction to you right here in front of God and everybody so others who are having similar difficulties will see it will be able to be helped too.

The G-man. BYW The G stands for God not Gov't.

Oh, yeah, absolutely! Amen.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 am

smith wrote:So much appreciate the response. You know the peace that surpasses all understanding? Through all these trials, I really have that. I get bits of uhhhhh and down in the dumps, but they end really quickly. I do believe it is because I know Jesus...I really do. We spent ten years in full time ministry, but most of the time I was made a little crazy with other peoples continuous problems that they were unwilling to apply scripture to, to fix. Drama and ego was their king.

When we stopped about five years ago and I started the real relationship/Holy Spirit phase is when the comfort came. I love being amazed, watching miracles, big and small and just the knowing that this is all going to be okay.

I really feel for the peeps who do not understand this, who are unable to sort it out. My family (not immediate) who find it necessary to take an inheritance because they do not know where abundance actually comes from. Uhhhhhh...so sad. I can't imagine that move not coming back to haunt them. Vengeance is mine, says the Lord, so I will use my filter and say nothing.

Thanks so much, again. Blessings, always and thank you for all your prayers.

Thank you for your permission for me to write what I believe God is saying to me to tell you. You have to match it with scripture and don't take it without verification. If I say something that you disagree with then toss it out but don't throw the baby out with the water. OK.

I want to start with your first response and I'll only deal with issues you mention in your posts. First is about your parents. Their not including you in the will has an impact on your current financial status which is stressful. Though you say your attitude is good I sense a deep down resentment over what they did to you so we have to clear that up first. I am going to start another string, maybe tomorrow and call it FORGIVENESS where people can come and forgive someone they have anger against or ask forgiveness. Since everyone for the most part has an alias it should remain private. Unforgiveness causes more infirmity than any thing else in the Christian community which is why Jesus included it in the prayer He taught the Disciples to pray which we erroneously call "The Lord's Prayer". Jesus' (The Lord's) prayer can be found in John 17. Your attitude is commendable considering the stress you are under and i am sure that you have a positive attitude because of your relationship with the Lord. Is your husband injured or overqualified for any job? We are all praying for this RV so he won't have to worry anymore about a job and in fact may go into business or ministry together again. Perhaps the both of you can get back in fulltime ministry. From what you said about the people with continuous problems wearing you down. It is possible that you were not anointed for ministry at that time. Are you Baptized in the Holy Spirit or only by water? That is a very big question for ministers. Without that particular Jesus baptism and the Holy Spirit energizing you and as i said, anointing you, you wind up ministering in your own strength which will onlly work for a short period and not be very effective. There are some congregations that don't believee in that Baptism and you can usually see this sign over the door of their church and home. It says "ICHABOD", the Spirit of the Lord is gone or has left. In some cases He never got invited in the first place. If you know nothing about this baptism I recommend the book by Dennis Bennet titled "The Holy Spirit and You". That's the book I read over 30 years ago to understand what that baptism is all about. Easy reading and right to the piont and includes two prayers. Without that baptism its llike driving a 12 cylinder Dusenberg car with only 1/3 the engine running. BTW, Jesus is the baptizer. Even if I am preaching to the choir here there is someone else out there who will read it and get the full package of all 12 cylinders and they will thank YOU for bringing this subject to light. That's another great thing about this forum. This subject is not banned or criticized on Okie's website, Praise God and thank you Okie. Those collection calls will stop when you get the RV, but you can stop the itrritation from them by being extra polite in spite of Satan telling you to shout back at them to leave you alone. You have about three obvious solutions. You can disconnect the phone. You can answer it and take the hits or you can take the calls and tell the people about Jesus and how much He loves the collection people. you can bet all your dinars that they never heard anyone pray for them under these ccircumstances. Just imagine your relief if you turned those calls into the Hallelulia Chorus. I am glad to see that you can count your blessings in the midst of this storm. When the wind blows so hard and you think it is going to blow you away, do what jesus did on the Sea of Galllilee. He COMMANDED the wind to be still and it instantly calmed the sea. You have that same power if you are Baptizeed in the Holy Spirit. I know if you have been in ministry for ten years you know tese things, but Satan's demons have kept them hidden. He is telling you that you are a victim, but you are more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus. You can leap tall buildings in a single bound and you can be knocked down but will bounce right up again, raise up your dukes and be ready for battle because you will from now on put on the armor of God found in Ephesians Chapter 6. Scrounge up some money and buy yourself that Amplified Bible and see the Bible in a way you never imagined. It is the Bible For Dummies (no slur intended). If you want to know what the bible really says and what it means, get the Amplified. So many people read things and have no cllue what they mean. Just today I had to post two complete articles, highlight the main points because there were some people who read it but instead of picking out the meat they took it out of context and started the old triple zero dropping off the bills rumor. Ain't going to happen in our lifetime of holding and exchanging dinars, unles of course you hold them until 2012 and then they will still be worth probably more than they will RV at. Satan is roaming the world seeing whom he may devour. Don't let him get you. You are a child of the most high God. Read those names of God and see what thyt mean. You are the head not the tail, You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. I am curious what type of ministry were you in and what was yours and your husbands responsibilities. Your statement about "peoples constant problemss" reminds me of a joke I once heard. This gentleman says to his wife. I don't want to go to our church anymore. The people are all backbiting and all have so many problema and it's just not where I want to be so I don't want to go there anymore. His wife puts her loving hand on his drooped shoulders and says. "But you have to go dear, you're the pastor".
So many churches are filled with spiritual cripples because the power of God isn't preached. A watered down version of Christianity is preached. The pastor keeps talking about someone named Christ. What's that liine, "It took a long time for me to find out that Jesus was not the son of Mr and Mrs Christ". Was, or is your current church like that? Was your ministry like that? Did you apply the Word with power to your hurting congregation?

Your second post, the one above says pretty much the same about what is holding you back from the full power of God in your life. You mention twice in this second post about that inheritance and talk about God taking vengeance on them. If you have a prayer problem it is because of that event. You have to get beyond it. Satan will not let you let it go. You have to throw that memory onto the ashheap of history and forget the past. Can a man plow his field if he keeps looking back. The rows will wobble all over the place and be uneven. You have to first get Baptized as I said. Then you have to forgive, then you have to pray for a healing of memories. If those miracles you talk about above are from your hands then praise God, but there is more for you. You need to be a beacon of complete confidence in the Lord and preach what has happened to you and how you came out of the fire of near bankruptcy. BTW, it's OK for a Christian to go bankrupt. Bankruptcy law was written by God to save people from the clutches of the "devourer". It is nothing to be ashamed of. So Father, I lift up smith and ask you to bless her and her husband and prosper their household. I bind the spirit of poverty and claim a new prosperity on the smith family and a return to ministry under your complete protection and power Lord. I thank you that I can minister to the smiths and I ask that you bless them beyone their wildest imagination. I speak health and prosperity into them and I pray for restoration of those 6 million dinars they had to sell back. Lord we all are praying for the RV Lord and it may to some seem like greed, but the Smiths are not greedy people and they intend to use it for your kingdom. So, Lord restore what Saatan has taken from them and heal their minds from and thought of hate, vengeance or retribution. Show them how to forgive. Spirit of unforgiveness I command you to loose the smiths and Lord I ask you to wipe the incident from their memory, and give them a supernatural love for the people who they have anger against. Lord let this message reach others who are having a struggle with unforgiveness and bless your children who are on this Forum. Bless Okie and thosse who support him and this site. Prosper it and let ib be a haven for the hurting and a place of good solid truthful and positive reports. Lord I ask you in Jesus' Name to bring this RV into being within the next 4 days and I praise you and adore you Lord. Make your Name powerful on this site. Work miracles through the people on this forum. Let no condemnation come on anyone who subscribes to this forum. Bless each and every person who reads this prayer and show them the truth of what I say in your Name Lord. Not for me Lord but for your glory Lord. We thank you that we can come before you and worship you in America still today. I ask you to bless your children on the other forums and I ask special protection from lies and confusion and I command it to be supernaturally blocked from this forum and website. I pray for the smiths to overcome the wiles of the evil one and I ask you Holy Spirit to empower them and show them how to do spiritual warfare in the Spirit. Tear down strongholds in Jesus name. Let there be a constant Jerico mentality in their lives to tearing down walls and strongholds, and I ask all this in Jeus' precious and most power ful name. The name above all names and at which EVERY knee will bow and confess that Jesus The Christ is LORD! Amen.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Praying in agreement in the name of Jesus AMEN AMEN AND AMEN! You will know the truth and the truth will set you free and as you walk in your new walk the best filter is "..dead men don't cry" it becomes all about Jesus and what He is doing(spirit) and not about us (flesh).

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by psquared Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

I was looking for new intel when I stumbled across this thread. I'd seen it a few times and though about clicking on it, but didn't. This time I did.

I am not in ministry. My words aren't filled with the eloquence that yours are, but I am a true believer in Jesus. In the past 3 months, about the same length of time that I have held Dinar, I have been moving even closer to God.

I believe it was he who brought me to the Dinar. I am a single mother. I too struggle every day to keep a roof over my children heads, food on the table. My bills have been going unpaid, my car broken. This is not a new experience for me. There have been other periods of my life when it has been like this. The last few years have been incredibly rough. During those times I was filled with frustration, anxiety, and despair. Each time God provided me with a solution just in time to keep us from going under. A few months ago, before I someone I know shared the information about the dinar, things started to go downhill again. The difference is that this time God told me to be still.
I wasn't sent a sign. He didn't whisper in my ear. The knowledge was put inside of me. It was just there, just like I know it is from God. It just is.
Then the dinar was brought in to my life. Since that time, I have reached out to understand-reading God's word to make sure I wasn't being tricked, speaking with fellow Christians so that I stay connected. I am hanging on by a thread, a threadbare thread, but I am peaceful.
Right now I am wondering why I am sharing this, except that I read what you have written, and it has struck a chord inside of me. I truly believe that my savior is going to lift me up out of my financial woes, but the largest gift that I am receiving is my new closeness with Jesus.
I read your prayer aloud-prayed it right along with you. You are right. I thank the Smith's for sharing, so that I too might share in the knowledge you have given. I just wanted to say that.
As for apologies. I owe many:
To my aunt, who passed yesterday morning, I ask forgiveness for being judgmental and resentful of her closeness to my mother.
To my father, who left me hanging when his business dried up and he let me go with no pay. I apologize for closing my mind and holding a resentment.
To my children for resenting their demands on my time, their lack of understanding when I was working non-stop.
To my friends for pushing them away when things went bad in my life.
and I owe an apology to God, for putting my job in front of our relationship and not trusting him to provide.
Perhaps this is why I keep reliving the lesson. Thank you so much for starting this topic, and thank you for letting me share.

psquared

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY STRING Empty Confession is good for the soul

Post by The G-Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 pm

pesquared: Thank you so much for your kind words and for giving som credibility to this string. You are a blessing to me and to the others who will read thsese comments. They will get the same relief you got and will have a better life because of it. The main credit of course goes to the Lord, but it also goes to Okie for permitting such a strong statement for Jesus. Political correctness has prevented me for using what God has given me to pass on to others. I have been in limbo since the day I moved to Alaska. Rejuvenating a high volume business was all I had quality time for. The business and my volunteer activities with the Alaska State Defence Force (ASDF) consumed me when I shoukld have dropped the ASDF years ago and got back doing what God has called me to do. I am nothing special in His kingdom and neither is the Pope, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, etc. We are all equal in God's eyes. If only others would see what you see and listen to that yoice inside us that is calling us to Him everyone would have your peace. God bless you and keep you and make His face shine unto you and give you His peace. Check the other string I started called FORGIVENESS, and tell us again of your testimony. There are people on this and every forum who are being harassed by the evil one. Testimonies like yours can set them free. Though APOLOGY and FORGIVENESS are from the same place, they are subtily different. With APOLOGY comes FORGIVENESS, and with FORGIVNESS comes the strength to Apologize. And with both together come deliverance and victory over the evil one, in Jesus. Healing can also take place with the deliverance. Yes, there is victory, healing and deliverance in Jesus. I hope and pray that people who get healed here will see that deliverence is worth more than the RV and that once we get exchanged we will not forget where it came from. Both the forgivness and the money. Thanks again and God Bless you and your family.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy name...thank You Lord for the work you are doing in and through this forum. Bless the servants who are obedient to share the word of the Lord. Give us ears to hear and eyes to see what the spirit is saying and showing your body, this day and in the days ahead. In the name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

It is my prayer that all of us can be at the Top Of The Mountain all the time. Just think of how many Christiaans will go to the top of the mountain when they hear they have been blessed. We should all be there now, before the blessing. Anyone can have a top of the mountain experience when they are happy and blessed and close to the Lord. But what about last month or last year. Where were we then. And today, where are we. My guess is that there are fingernails being chewed and hands wrung and hearts racing if an anxiety attack. Where should we be? We should be on that mountain top, right now, before the blessing because if we can be there now, we have a better chance of staying there after the RV and we do just what the Isrealites did. After God blessed them with His forgivness, they came down off the mountain and forgot all about Him again and the cycle repeated intsef. Same her. Get to the top of the mountain now before the blessing and then stay there and a victor not on the base as a loser. Lest we forget!!! Thanks TOP, great name. The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum