Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV???

+38
1alaskan
redheadedwitch
openmind
gabsol
aksafeone
RELIX
Blexum
Trac
7freemom
PrudenceArt
TNman
renny123
cakelady
Clydesdale
dinarstar
Flinstone
PALMER01
TimberWolf
cashinhand
SEBtopdog
muteswan
dbara43
Purpleskyz
EPHESIANS612
az-tex
Ponee
elijah1
robralf
jubalation
jmspringbok
Docjohn67
redponychick
bkharmony
gatordog69
meep
mitkire
red88lx
Catherine
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Empty What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV???

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Just for the fun of it (and I am sure this has already been done a million times but I am new here!) let's list our top most important 3-5 reasons why the R/V is important to all of us. I will go first.

1.) Pay off every credit card and have them stop calling/bugging me 24/7!
2.) Hopefully be able to take at least a month off to recover from a lotta things (not like rehab recovery hahaha!)
3.) Pay back some special people that helped me get thru a few super tough financial times & got to keep my home!
4.) Just to be able to breatheeeeeee again and hopefully get back my energetic, fun, funny, self-I miss her! lol.
5.) In time buy a few nice things-I am not the kind to rush out and go crazy-and I have been "in the money" so I can say that not everyone who comes into a lot of money blows it!!! Mine lasted almost a decade. AND yes...I will help others as I have done BUT this time I will think thru it before just becoming an ATM machine! {Use caution in who you tell about your $!}

DON'T go blow it all everyone-you WILL be sorry. Think and plan and invest and all that good stuff with a level head. OH who am I kidding I am so getting a BMW convertible LOL!!!! hehehe.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Empty who are we kidding

Post by red88lx Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

1 help some people that have helped us along the way
2 invest in a few properties
3 buy my wife her new car
4 buy my self a used corvette nothing to used but used
5 make sure my kids will never have to worry about money
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Empty Re: What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV???

Post by mitkire Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

stop visiting dinar websites

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Empty Re: What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV???

Post by meep Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Payoff: house, creditcards, family, car. Put some thought into a vacation whose aganda will erase 7 years of stress.

meep

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

mitkire stop visiting dinar websites

LOL!!!!!! Good one! Laughing
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Meep-you are going to pay off your family!?!! lol.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gatordog69 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

1. Tithe to God who truly will have provided the blessing
2.Pay off house, and other debts
3.Help those that have helped us through the tough times
4.Invest for the future
5.Make some needed improvements to home
6.Donate current old autos and get ones that are at least 2002 or newer
7.Small trip to nearby hide-a way to do some flats fishing--Whoooo HOOO--Go Dinar!!
8.Further my education
Okie--I sooooo pray this is it

gatordog69

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Buy or build a transitional living facility called "Through Our Children's Lives" in O.P. Kansas that has the ability to house at least 12 women and their children for up to one year while they become stable, after having been abused....Church....pay off children's homes...set up educational funds for grandchildren....and if any left...go to get a MASSAGE, relax and Not think, live, breathe dinar......

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by redponychick Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh WOW... Look at all of these good things!! I will be doing the following:

1) Take a trip to London to see my husband ( whom I haven't seen in about a year)

2) While in London I will buy shoes and other stuff

3) Come back home and buy the house of my dreams

4) Buy me a new Roush Mustang and a 1966 fastback for my husband

5) Throw a huge party!!
redponychick
redponychick

Back to top Go down

Post by Docjohn67 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

WOW everyone is coming up with great ideas!!!

1. Payoff all debts; house, truck, cards and any other misc.

2. Fix up my house.

3. Make sure kids are well taken care of in their future.

4. Buy some more land and possibly build my wife her dream house.

5. Let my wife retire now!

6. Give some $ to a family friend that is a Missionary.

7. Take my wife on a real honeymoon.

8. Invest, Invest, Invest.

9. Never ever worry about bills and bill collectors again!

Docjohn67

Back to top Go down

Post by jmspringbok Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 pm

1. Money to ministries and help a few people
2. Pay off hospital bills
3. Invest
4. Move to South Africa and hopefully work in some type of ministry.
5. I like the one about never visiting a dinar site again. Also never visit any internet make money sites of any type again.

jmspringbok

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:30 pm

1. Donate heavily (anomously)to our Church.
2. Deliver dinar to family members that don't know it is coming.
3. Pay off all bills.
4. Create a foundation for sustainable farming.
5. keep a low profile.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 pm

bkharmony wrote: ....and if any left...go to get a MASSAGE, relax and Not think, live, breathe dinar......
LOL!!! Love it!!! :cheers: and lol to the others who alluded to NOOOOO mention of those initials EVER again (RV)!!! YEAH!!! :cheers:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

jmspringbok wrote:1. Money to ministries and help a few people
2. Pay off hospital bills
3. Invest
4. Move to South Africa and hopefully work in some type of ministry.
5. I like the one about never visiting a dinar site again. Also never visit any internet make money sites of any type again.

Also move to South Africa and buy this farm

http://www.pamgolding.co.za/propertydetail.aspx?webaccessno=1RD000310&propertyindex=5&totalresults=340&search=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pamgolding.co.za%2fproperty-search%2fsouth-africa%2fwestern-cape%2ffarms%2ffor-sale%2f1.aspx%3flocations%3d2108%2c2929%26sortorder%3dpricedescending%26source%3drevise-search

live quietly alone
help some folks I know who need it,
get 2 or 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks
hope to live long enough to see my grandchildren.

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by elijah1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm

crazyspin (first) i'll jump up and down in a VERY JUBILANT manner
shouting and praising GOD that finally this has happened
Smile (second), i'll take my tithe and a blessing tomy local church
☀ (third) PRAY
:cheers: (fourth) bless the ministry where i am employed
(fifth) chillout look for new home and property, and continue doing kingdom business

elijah1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:13 pm

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Bump A little bit of a bump from the archive basement... since so many of you were not here then. Just wondering what your thoughts are. And for those who posted before, have your thoughts changed since then?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

1) Tithe to church and various ministries

2) Pay off ALL debt.

3) Buy the kids homes through a trust.

4) Invest in various things.

5) Go to college and take some courses on what I want to learn about, not necessarily to earn a degree, but to have fun in learning things that interests me such as geology, astronomy, and science in general...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EPHESIANS612 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 pm

1. Praise God with all my blessings, mind, body, soul and spirit.

2. Stand neck deep in a clear Ozark stream with family, good friends, good music, a little fine Tennessee whiskey and a box of Cheezits.

3. In September...decide what to do next!

"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this present darkness and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

EPHESIANS 6:12
EPHESIANS612
EPHESIANS612

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 pm

After I come to and am dismissed from the hospital from shock related symptoms I will:
Pay off all debt. Not just mine
I will retire and travel back and forth between grandsons.
I have a plan of anomalously paying for rent for a year for some single Moms in our town. Also plan to donate to Turning Point that helps abused women and kids.
Play secret Santa to so many of our towns kids.
And that's just the first day!!!!! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 2245507099What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

1. Pay off the house.

2. Pay off the IRS.

3. Buy a Jaguar XK.

4. Buy myself a house.

5. File for divorce.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by muteswan Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Find an eye surgeon for my blind mute swan; Serena

Buy a home (with a pond for Serena)

help others

buy a Danali to transport Serena

new clothes

muteswan

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh yeah you just reminded me dbara
Buy a 1954 powder blue Jag ! I have wanted one since I was 5. My Dad told me to start saving and that was a long time ago. This will be my luxury item since I don't have a blind swan.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 2245507099What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 pm

dbara43 wrote:1. Pay off the house.

2. Pay off the IRS.

3. Buy a Jaguar XK.

4. Buy myself a house.

5. File for divorce.

Are you in a community property state? Could spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 1471667124

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello everyone,

Miss you'all, I think we are good to go. Heading to the woods with everybody close to me. Stay grounded..... This could be the last chance power drive... Bruce Sp...

All the best,

Cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by TimberWolf Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 pm

1. Tithe my Church where I was Baptized!

2. Pay taxes off from this investment!

3. Pay off all outstanding debt!

4. Add on to our current home & go with the latest green energy technology to get off of the grid as much as possible!

5. Buy a Ford F250 for myself & a new Tahoe for my Wife!

6. Wink

TimberWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm gonna get me one of these.

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? A.aaa-The-most-expensive-snow-plow
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Unfortunately the way things seem to be going, I will probably need to get a second job:no:
Flinstone
Flinstone

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am

SEBtopdog wrote:

2. Pay off the IRS.

3. Buy a Jaguar XK.

4. Buy myself a house.

5. File for divorce.

Are you in a community property state? Could spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 1471667124

Not if you don't mind giving her half Smile
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 am

I am going to go see my family and my wife and...live happily and quietly ever after!!...and hopefully remain friends with some of the great folks I have met here :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 am

Im going to continue to build and work my business.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 3151798102
What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 am

We are opening 86 savings accounts for family, friends and people Heavenly Father wants us to help. All anomonus... "this is a gift from your Father in Heaven. Use it wisely and pass it forward to others. A million dinar here plus family. Setting up a non-profit trust to help senior couples go on missions. Help them to get their financial lives in order to go... if they want to pay the trust back so it can keep going that is fine if not... who cares. Maybe $20 mil here. Setting up a retreat for families of mentally ill children and siblings. People need to understand these people and realize why they do what they do. Perception is reality... just becaue theirs is maybe different than ours doesn't mean its not real to them! Judge not that ye be not judged because how you judge others is how you are going to be judged! We will also tie in grief counseling... I had a cousins son kill himself due to mental illness plus a family member who has tried on several occassions. We are also going to set up a program where these people can get FREE nutritional supplements that are helping 1000's of bi-polar and schitzo patients where the drug companies crap is not! The company is called True Hope out of Canada. Http://www.truehope.com Maybe finish my book I started... Mental Health... HE!! is an upgrade. I've also been thinking about tying in some green house facilities where they get the opportunity to harvest organic vegetables that are produced in these hot water green houses. Sell to local resturants and maybe over the internet to interested people. You order and we harvest and sell to you. Just a hopefully break even business that can help the mentally disabled to cope with their reality. Also looking at a couple mining processing facilities where the little miners can bring their gold and silver ore and have it processed for them. Right now the mining is all done by the big guys and they share nothing with the little guy. Mining used to be like farming or construction work where the little guy could mine his ore and then take it to the mill or refinery and get paid for his work. This could help create more jobs... I would like to create the ant pile so to speak and then allow all of the out of work construction workers become the ants who go out and collect the rich ore or even the old dump piles and bring them in where we can process them and pay them for their efforts. I know of "tree hugger" friendly processes that can be used to make everyone happy. WHAT WE ARE ALL GETTING IS A GIFT FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN and he expects us to use it to help the rest of our brothers and sisters the best way we can. Yes, I could go out and buy me a $100,000 Rolex watch but why not buy a Timex or a fake Rolex and then pay off your neighbors house with the difference. Get on your knees and Pray for direction in what to do with your money. The real joy in life comes from helping others not just piling up a bunch or time wasting toys in your garage. Been there and already done that... that was before we lost everything! Give some away and see the real joy you get from doing it. Anyone want to help out? Oh... I will let the little lady get the house she wants and a used low mileage Bimmer... or 2... why buy new? Let some other idiot take that first $50,000 hit when he drives it off the car lot. Then we are setting up a "CTR"... Choose The Right Treasure Quest for all of our grandchildren. We are giving them a little money to start off with and then... like in life... they have their Free Agency to chose what path they want to take in life. Good vs Evil. If they choose the right they will be rewarded with ounces of silver... Silver is currently around $34 a ounce but alot of experts expect it to go to possibly $200 an ounce in the future. Based on the higher price I've designed this to where they could each earn a million dollars in silver by the time they get married. This is personal and based on our beliefs.. and I'm still working on it so it's not finished but here is a start on what we have done so far. It may give you some ideas where you can make something that fits you and yours if you are interested. http://www.CTRtreasureQuest.info MAY FATHER BLESS ALL OF YOU! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS! Denis and Deanna

PS... one quick note. I had a distant friend who just lost his home, which I didn't know about until about 3 days ago. He and his wife just decieded to go on a mission because they really had no more responsibilities at home. children all grown and gone. In fact they ended up staying with my brother for about 2 weeks before they left for their mission. About 2 weeks ago I was prompted to add this party to our give a way list. Why... I had no idea at the time. I was also prompted to give them quite a bit of money! Now I cry when I find out what has happened to them... they will fill a mission and when they come back they will have enough money... THANKS TO THEIR FATHER IN HEAVEN.. NOT US!... to buy themselves a new home! Who says prayers are not answered! now go out and help FATHER answer the prayers of others who are in need! THANK YOU!

Last edited by cakelady on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

cakelady

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

quit my stressful job and just volunteer and perhaps work part-time at a fun job. I am 65 years old and work like a 40 year old. I would first just take a month off to relax and smell the roses.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 am

dbara43 wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:

2. Pay off the IRS.

3. Buy a Jaguar XK.

4. Buy myself a house.

5. File for divorce.

Not if you don't mind giving her half Smile

You should have added number 6:
Get a job and start over immediately after the divorce wherein my ex got all of my dinar. LOL
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 am

1. CRY and Praise the Lord Jesus Christ GOD of the ages.

2. Call My Banker and my Dinar Dealer and tell them to work it out

3. Tithe

4. Move

5. Listen for the Holy Spirit to direct me to whom to help

Commit whatever you do to the lord and he will direct your steps.

START Storing Up Treasure In Heaven

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 am

Such great ideas from dearly beloved men & women; love creative diversity:!:

cakelady said: "... Get on your knees and Pray for direction in what to do with your money. The real joy in life comes from helping others ..." Denis and Deanna, thanks for your sharing of abundant ideas!!

This is True Wealth: Blessed to be a blessing and enjoy RELATIONSHIPS with Creator and loved ones, walking in obedience to His calling, enjoying how He works in and through others. WE are also creators, made in His image... so let's create a wonderful Life ABundant in ALL manners: thought, word, deed...

Becoming who we're meant to be, in His image... Abundantly!!!

HOnor, Glory, Praise His Holy name, Love His people, be His eyes, hands, feet, heart as He leads, moment by moment, day by day.... Halleluyah!! Very Happy ❤ :!:
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trac Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

1. Praise the Lord & Give the Lord his due 10%.

2. Pay my taxes.

3. Pay off the mortgage on the one house that still has a mortgage.

4. Donate that house to the church.

5. Help as many family & friends that I can afford to help.

6. Set back and enjoy life.

AMEN & AMEN
Trac
Trac

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Hmmmmmm, Let's see. This is making my head hurt.

#1. Buy case of champaigne and drink it.

#2. Buy another one.

#3. Pay off house and let my cousin and his wife move in after I move out. Oh yeah, with my wife and kitties.

#4. Buy house in Montana or Wyoming with at least 200 acres and hide from other relatives.

#5. Donate to Wounded Warriors, ASPCA, Hal Lindsey, Holocust victems in eastern europe, buy property at Bull Shoals Lake for wounded troops and families to use for get aways.

#6. More champaigne.

#7. After my ford gt...baracudda or charger 68-70. Unimog camper.

#8. Barrett .50 to protect my goodies on 200 acres.

#9. Stock a really big bar.

#10. Drink really big bar with FiFi and Sonya the new cleaning girls while wife is visiting family.

HAHAHAHAHA
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 pm

1) I'm not paying off anybody but will sue everyone who thinks I owe them!

2) No charity donations as almost all of them are scams and they steal the cash to pay themselves huge salaries.

3) Will buy as much physical silver and gold as possible because the money will soon be near worthless and the fiat economic system WILL fail.

4) Fortify my home and acreage so anyone trying to move on me will regret it.

5) Leave this rotten fascist country and try to live out the rest of my life with a beautiful brown babe somewhere in South America...probably Berlioz Island.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

I guess I can scratch #11 off my list. I won't be able to pry my wife from my side with blasting powder once it RV's. No chance of her letting me be by myself ever again. Waaaaaahhhhhh.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm

A moment of silent prayer for Blexum, PLEASE!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Nope I think I will pray for his wife this time.

Naughty naughty!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey, what's wrong with a really big bar?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Nothing wrong with a really big bar... but I was a bartender for 30 years so I am partial to that part of your post RV plans. LOL

Its the cheatin' on the wife thing I was refering to. Smile And with the hired help no less. At least you could go out and snag an intern like the politicians do. hahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:52 pm

That's not cheating......they're there to clean the glasses.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh....

I get it! LOL Glass polishers are ever so important! Carry on then.... pun intended. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gabsol Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 pm

1.- Pay off the house

2.- Pay off all credit cards

3.- Buy my husband a new car

4.- travel, travel, travel

5.- Invest wisely
gabsol
gabsol

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? D84bc9be9886f2d0a5c818ae22f97371

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Blexum wrote:Hmmmmmm, Let's see. This is making my head hurt.

#1. Buy case of champaigne and drink it.

#2. Buy another one.

#3. Pay off house and let my cousin and his wife move in after I move out. Oh yeah, with my wife and kitties.

#4. Buy house in Montana or Wyoming with at least 200 acres and hide from other relatives.

#5. Donate to Wounded Warriors, ASPCA, Hal Lindsey, Holocust victems in eastern europe, buy property at Bull Shoals Lake for wounded troops and families to use for get aways.

#6. More champaigne.

#7. After my ford gt...baracudda or charger 68-70. Unimog camper.

#8. Barrett .50 to protect my goodies on 200 acres.

#9. Stock a really big bar.

#10. Drink really big bar with FiFi and Sonya the new cleaning girls while wife is visiting family.

HAHAHAHAHA

This cracked me up Blexum!!! lol!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Smiley-happy093What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? 7_11_117What are your top 3-5 things you will do with the $ post RV??? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadedwitch Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Let's see:

1) Recover from the SHOCK;

2) Thank God; & tithe 10%;

3) Medical leave from work; (get shoulder, teeth, eyes, etc fixed);

4) Buy VW Jetta, with manny transmission (yeah, I'm female & can drive a stick, without tearing up transmission)!!!!!! While brother-in-law rebuilds my beast (Dodge Ram 1500) to what I want on/in it!!!!! 5) Give both parents & brother their share....

redheadedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm

I am geting an assistant IS that the same as an intern

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum