Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Before or after cash in??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Before or after cash in???

+3
aksafeone
therealbutterfly
Herb Lady
7 posters

Go down

Before or after cash in??? Empty Before or after cash in???

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 am

Since I do fact gathering for others, who are less informed and refuse to see, and I'll leave it at that, I just know somebody is going to ask this and expect me to have the answer - So I am asking all of you for help with this question.

The 500K limit - does that refer to how much we have wired to an account at cash in or after the money is in account and we go to move it???????? In other words, do we NEED to have accounts set up at several banks (besides the first two non-interest bearing accounts) before cash in for initial wire transfers OR for the use of spreading the money around afterwards???? OR both???????

Thanks a head of time!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Before or after cash in??? Empty Re: Before or after cash in???

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 am

These are questions for your bank to answer. JMHO

Before or after cash in??? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 am

I spoke with my private banker and the branch manager yesterday asking that exact question. I did not mention the IQD, only large sum transfers of money (over $500,000).
They stated that as long as they are aware that the money is coming, how it is coming and that it was from an investment, sale of property, or other LEGAL means they would not place a freeze on the funds nor would they alert Homeland Security or any other agency. They checked their computers (yes both checked) and they found not one law that would cause the account to be frozen - given the advanced warning and legality of the source.
Right out of the horse's mouth to me with a witness. Can't get it any better than that.
I would contact my banker and approach it in a way that does not disclose the source at this time - just pose the question based on the potential for a substantial transfer (probably by wire). Each person is responsible for their own transactions and liabilities, therefore each person should seek the advise and consent of their own bankers. Should there be any regulatory restrictions THEY would know it and certainly NOT break those regulations - not if they want to continue in the banking business. Should any changes occur I am sure that they would advise their customer of same to prevent any problems. They probably would also offer an alternative or solution.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 am

Herb Lady wrote:Since I do fact gathering for others, who are less informed and refuse to see, and I'll leave it at that, I just know somebody is going to ask this and expect me to have the answer - So I am asking all of you for help with this question.

The 500K limit - does that refer to how much we have wired to an account at cash in or after the money is in account and we go to move it???????? In other words, do we NEED to have accounts set up at several banks (besides the first two non-interest bearing accounts) before cash in for initial wire transfers OR for the use of spreading the money around afterwards???? OR both???????

Thanks a head of time!

Herb Lady -- I have 4 non interest bearing checking accounts at 4 different banks all in the same name of my foundation -- just so I can have easier access to my funds -- you know the old saying -- do not put all of your eggs in one basket --

I did this a while back and did have a monthly service fee on A COUPLE BECAUSE I COULD NOT MAINTAIN their required balance --

This became a burden on me during financial hard times but have managed to maintain them -- one I was going to close but after going to talk to a manager they worked with me and told me that if I would just use my debit card once a month that I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED the service fee --

This may not be an answer or the answer you are looking for but wanted to share that I feel there is advantage of having several accounts at different banks -- There was a lot of paper work to set up the foundation and did not want to go through that again so working to keep the account was worth the talk with the manager --

I will add that when I set the account up I DID NOT order checks but for 2 of them - I have cards but no checks at this time - and just so you know -- I AM NOT RICH -- YET - UNEEK

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 am

YA'LL ARE WONDERFUL!!! MANY BLESSINGS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Just asked my bank manager about any limits on any type of transaction, She said it was news to her, That the bank can handle any amount on any transaction. Just fill out the proper paperwork and your good to go. She owns IQD

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Cool! Thanks 1alaskan!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm

aksafeone wrote:I spoke with my private banker and the branch manager yesterday asking that exact question. I did not mention the IQD, only large sum transfers of money (over $500,000).
They stated that as long as they are aware that the money is coming, how it is coming and that it was from an investment, sale of property, or other LEGAL means they would not place a freeze on the funds nor would they alert Homeland Security or any other agency. They checked their computers (yes both checked) and they found not one law that would cause the account to be frozen - given the advanced warning and legality of the source.
Right out of the horse's mouth to me with a witness. Can't get it any better than that.
I would contact my banker and approach it in a way that does not disclose the source at this time - just pose the question based on the potential for a substantial transfer (probably by wire). Each person is responsible for their own transactions and liabilities, therefore each person should seek the advise and consent of their own bankers. Should there be any regulatory restrictions THEY would know it and certainly NOT break those regulations - not if they want to continue in the banking business. Should any changes occur I am sure that they would advise their customer of same to prevent any problems. They probably would also offer an alternative or solution.

Aksafeone you should change your name to Akwell-informedone

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Before or after cash in??? 3151798102
Before or after cash in??? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm

A little investigation in the right places beats hours, days yea even weeks of wonderment and speculation.
Is not ones time not to be wasted? After many years an investigator of different types one is schooled in the practice of going first to the source for information. I being not impeded with any other desire than to find the truth and what information I can for the betterment of the situation find it easy to follow procedures that have been successful in the past.
For centuries those who are well informed are typically the ones that come out on top. However, as in all things, one who is informed is also constantly seeking information as one never knows it all.

I am but a humble seeker of facts, truth and information. No more, no less.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

aksafeone wrote:I spoke with my private banker and the branch manager yesterday asking that exact question. I did not mention the IQD, only large sum transfers of money (over $500,000).

GREAT POST! Very good words... WISE and PRACTICAL! Thank you sooooo much [aksafeone]! AS ALWAYS.... FIRST and FOREMOST... seek PROFESSIONAL ADVICE!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum