Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A simple question... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A simple question...

+12
magnificent
ADMIN
CaptnJerry
dinarling77
glasshalffull
Cardiac99
LookingAtTheHeavens
aksafeone
Marcia41
abby ann
bigdaddytim
OORAH
16 posters

Go down

A simple question... Empty A simple question...

Post by OORAH Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 pm

First of all before I ask my question, a little history of myself. I have been in this for two years and have been happy to just sit back and watch for the vast majority of my time. I have been watching this back and forth rant from all the guru's and followers and I venture to say that everyone that has knocked down the credibility of all those that have provided insight into this investment have nothing more to do than to get online and bash them. I know that times are tough with the calling of the RV and it not happening. However, this is not my first and only investment. Every investment that I have been in and am currently in has little or no info to be had. It is merely a waiting game, just as this is. Now, no other investment that I nor anyone else in this world has been in is anything like the one we are currently in. This is the elephant in the room that is controlling the entire world. The financial world that we live in is literally in the pot and something has to be done to fix it. This is the "Global Government" and "One world currency" that we think is some far off fantasy. I am a former Marine and a true blood patriot for this country. I have my reservations about a global reset, but given the situation we are in, I see no other way. I won't go into detail about that anymore. Now, my question. Does anyone on here really think that getting on a computer and bashing the only insight you have into this investment is the correct course to take? I feel your frustration, and know that we could all benefit from this. I merely ask that you consider what you say before you start going crazy on the people on this site. If you are unhappy with the info given to you, search for it elsewhere, or don't search at all.....whatever suits your fancy. Think about it.

OORAH

Back to top Go down

A simple question... Empty Re: A simple question...

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Well said....and a hearty "Oorah" right back atcha!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 pm

VERY WISE WORDS OF TRUTH!!!!THANKS!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia41 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Very well said....Thank you

Marcia41

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 am

Thank you! WE finally have a voice of reason. Excellent.

A simple question... 3079029344 A simple question... 3079029344 A simple question... 3079029344 A simple question... 1261280965 A simple question... 174797362
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am

Good question! The answer is obvious. Very Happy

LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 am

I agree with everything said thus far in this thread.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 am

only insight you have into this investment is the correct course to take

i completely agree, with a twist though, the only insight imo is the news and discussions, intel, sources have no place in that phrase, i know questions and even debates on the info/intel are considered bashing, but it can also be looked at as realistic and opinionated responses, i've been in this investment for nearly 10 years, and i can say from experience that numerous intel providers have proven to be baseless in their predictions or promises. i have never been negative nor have i ever believed this would not happen. at this point i know it's right there, close enough to smell if only the iraqis would push that proverbial button. i do hope this is not seen as bashing, if i hung on the words of gurus, or rumors that it's done i would not have lasted all these years. the news and facts are my insight.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 am

I respectfully disagree to agree.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 am

OORAH wrote:First of all before I ask my question, a little history of myself. I have been in this for two years and have been happy to just sit back and watch for the vast majority of my time. I have been watching this back and forth rant from all the guru's and followers and I venture to say that everyone that has knocked down the credibility of all those that have provided insight into this investment have nothing more to do than to get online and bash them. I know that times are tough with the calling of the RV and it not happening. However, this is not my first and only investment. Every investment that I have been in and am currently in has little or no info to be had. It is merely a waiting game, just as this is. Now, no other investment that I nor anyone else in this world has been in is anything like the one we are currently in. This is the elephant in the room that is controlling the entire world. The financial world that we live in is literally in the pot and something has to be done to fix it. This is the "Global Government" and "One world currency" that we think is some far off fantasy. I am a former Marine and a true blood patriot for this country. I have my reservations about a global reset, but given the situation we are in, I see no other way. I won't go into detail about that anymore. Now, my question. Does anyone on here really think that getting on a computer and bashing the only insight you have into this investment is the correct course to take? I feel your frustration, and know that we could all benefit from this. I merely ask that you consider what you say before you start going crazy on the people on this site. If you are unhappy with the info given to you, search for it elsewhere, or don't search at all.....whatever suits your fancy. Think about it.

I don't know of anyone that has bashed the news outlets... They are the only real source of insight actually coming from the ME afterall, so I'm not really sure of the relevency of your question...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

A simple question... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

Leave it up to CaptnJerry to find the spot on the white glove.

LOL!!! :happyjoy:

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 am

bigdaddytim wrote:Leave it up to CaptnJerry to find the spot on the white glove.

LOL!!! :happyjoy:

Ilikeyou

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 am

CJ your a mess.. you know he wasnt talking about the NEWS info... Razz

Thanks for the input OORAH

And dinarling... lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magnificent Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 pm

OORAH

Great. Thanks! My thoughts also. Too bad people believe news, they always tell it from their eyes, and probably slanted. Cannot believe what they say for sure.

magnificent

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 pm

A day in the life of johnnywg and his staff

A simple question... 2Q==

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:08 pm

A simple question... Sith_a11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A simple question... 2805820865  A simple question... 2805820865  A simple question... 2805820865  A simple question... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Where has bear been? Haven't seen much of him lately

A simple question... QsPQInmhIJwZE8aEc2dlF6XIIUD9h4h1B80HIdtJJfRJBfi8dufwZ6BudARrdzmEE5QwBlMLAEjXMdIQAAOw==

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OORAH Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

CaptnJerry; I in no way and at no point in my thread once mentioned the news. I said very plainly that I had been watching the back and forth nonsense going on between the "guru's" and some people on this site and others. I do not understand why you picked apart a simple statement that was merely the opinion of one man. It seems as though you may be one of the people I am referring to. I am no stranger to debate, and love the opportunity get someone else's take on a topic. However, with the question that was given, (and the premise that led up to it), what leg are you standing on when you turned it into something it was not. My intention for it was not to spark a debate, or deliberation between the two of us or anyone else for that matter. I just see that in my opinion the mindset is wrong for this investment. Most feel as though the "guru's" owe them something by giving information; they wait on it all day, complain when they don't get it, then knock them down when the info is given if it doesn't suit their needs.

OORAH

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 pm

doodoo wrote:Where has bear been? Haven't seen much of him lately

A simple question... QsPQInmhIJwZE8aEc2dlF6XIIUD9h4h1B80HIdtJJfRJBfi8dufwZ6BudARrdzmEE5QwBlMLAEjXMdIQAAOw==

well doodoo... he was in chat just yesterday... check the forum for his latest...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 pm

OORAH wrote:CaptnJerry; I in no way and at no point in my thread once mentioned the news. I said very plainly that I had been watching the back and forth nonsense going on between the "guru's" and some people on this site and others. I do not understand why you picked apart a simple statement that was merely the opinion of one man. It seems as though you may be one of the people I am referring to. I am no stranger to debate, and love the opportunity get someone else's take on a topic. However, with the question that was given, (and the premise that led up to it), what leg are you standing on when you turned it into something it was not. My intention for it was not to spark a debate, or deliberation between the two of us or anyone else for that matter. I just see that in my opinion the mindset is wrong for this investment. Most feel as though the "g's" owe them something by giving information; they wait on it all day, complain when they don't get it, then knock them down when the info is given if it doesn't suit their needs.

I'm agreeing with you 100% and I only answered your question... The only thing that has given us any "intel"/information in this investment has been the news articles... The "G"'s are only to be taken for what they are, "Entertainment Value Only"! But people are too lazy to take a few minutes and read the articles, instead would rather be spoon fed the BS du jour from people who know less than the people that are asking for info... I've ruined 2 monitors and 4 keyboards from spewing liquid all over them from drinking while reading their "reports" and I know I'm not the only one who has done so...

CJ
Ilikeyou

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:56 pm

This has been a lot of entertainment for one simple question and it's all good stuff.

News articles 75-85%

Guru intel 0%

Happy Monday to all! Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

OORAH wrote:First of all before I ask my question, a little history of myself. I have been in this for two years and have been happy to just sit back and watch for the vast majority of my time. I have been watching this back and forth rant from all the guru's and followers and I venture to say that everyone that has knocked down the credibility of all those that have provided insight into this investment have nothing more to do than to get online and bash them. I know that times are tough with the calling of the RV and it not happening. However, this is not my first and only investment. Every investment that I have been in and am currently in has little or no info to be had. It is merely a waiting game, just as this is. Now, no other investment that I nor anyone else in this world has been in is anything like the one we are currently in. This is the elephant in the room that is controlling the entire world. The financial world that we live in is literally in the pot and something has to be done to fix it. This is the "Global Government" and "One world currency" that we think is some far off fantasy. I am a former Marine and a true blood patriot for this country. I have my reservations about a global reset, but given the situation we are in, I see no other way. I won't go into detail about that anymore. Now, my question. Does anyone on here really think that getting on a computer and bashing the only insight you have into this investment is the correct course to take? I feel your frustration, and know that we could all benefit from this. I merely ask that you consider what you say before you start going crazy on the people on this site. If you are unhappy with the info given to you, search for it elsewhere, or don't search at all.....whatever suits your fancy. Think about it.

I believe some of the "Gurus" are doing nothing more than pumping sales. Every time they inflict another frenzy, sales go through the roof. Others are ego-driven attention seekers. I also believe these Gurus all talk to each other and chances are they have a betting pool going like the football boards at work. Notice how they take turns setting off the frenzy? Some of the advice is actually comical as it is apparent they have no scope of the global goe-political scene and almost none of them realize that the BIS, IMF, and the WB are all the same people...or their representatives of the same people who are known as the London City Zionist Bankster Cabal. THE SAME PEOPLE! I cannot understand why they would "save" humanity, bless us all, or "FIX" the fractional reserve banking fraud when they are the ones who benefit from creating money from nothing.

When you do research for yourself, as I have done, and find the white papers and UN documents, people do not want to hear it. They like to be coddled and told what they want to hear. They are wire-heads. They are plugged in and they need a GURU to tell them what reality is just like most citizens need a nanny state to tell them what is real and what isn't. These boards are the CNN of Dinarland. They are, however, cheap entertainment.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum