Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
where did the rv go !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

where did the rv go !!!

+5
jrd1977
ADMIN
Inquisitive one
mabysomeday
smitty61
9 posters

Go down

where did the rv go !!! Empty where did the rv go !!!

Post by smitty61 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

I know you guys are going to hang me for asking but here goes. I have read several times that okie and many other grur's has called the rv and already said good bye to all. It's done , it's over, its in the system, ect.... My question is how can so many grur's with top level sources say it's over and then NOTHING!!!
I respect okie and even know some friends of his in San Antonio TX. so i'm not trying to be rude. Just asking a question. I see people that need this to just survive. heck I rard about one guy needs it just to get his kids back, he lives in his car and his kids are in foster care!!! I just wonder how far he falls when it doesn't RV when told that. That type of person could fall so far as to end it all. SO go ahead and bash me if you want just had to ask.

smitty61

Back to top Go down

where did the rv go !!! Empty Re: where did the rv go !!!

Post by mabysomeday Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 am

It didn't go anywhere or in other words it just hasn't happened yet.
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Your question is a valid one that anyone who is being honest is asking as well. I only hope that the guy living in his car isn't putting all his faith in these people. They have been wrong for years. Just stick to the news coming out of the CBI. Are they being honest...who knows but it's the best we have.

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Sorry, dont have an answer for you, since it is he that receives the calls from many saying that it did.

Im not going to bash you either for asking what ALOT probably MOST are thinking...

I would encourage you and all that read this thread, to look to the news (I know its laced up with intentional misinformation as well) but I assure you it will not lead you in the direction of the WRONG hope of the daily call of the RV. If you stick to the ONLY tangible evidence that we DO have links to... you wont be as disappointed daily....

Then if some of the "source calls" come true, that deviate from what we can actually see, we will ALL be pleasantly surprised.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19597-03-11-12-iraq-news-summary

WITH MORE TO FOLLOW Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jrd1977 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Have you read the "Disclaimer" yet? It basically says this site and posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jrd1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

smitty61 wrote:I know you guys are going to hang me for asking but here goes. I have read several times that okie and many other grur's has called the rv and already said good bye to all. It's done , it's over, its in the system, ect.... My question is how can so many grur's with top level sources say it's over and then NOTHING!!!
I respect okie and even know some friends of his in San Antonio TX. so i'm not trying to be rude. Just asking a question. I see people that need this to just survive. heck I rard about one guy needs it just to get his kids back, he lives in his car and his kids are in foster care!!! I just wonder how far he falls when it doesn't RV when told that. That type of person could fall so far as to end it all. SO go ahead and bash me if you want just had to ask.

Smitty61, thank you for at least being gracious in what you asked. My heart truly goes out to SO many anymore, not only because I know how many are hurting and in need. Yet I must honestly speak and say, I have heard such POSTS of FINALITY for years. What you must learn is these gurus who have high sources really just become people who READ ARTICLES and then decipher them. When I was young in the dinar ownership, I used to ask myself, HOW DO THESE MEN KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE who are contacts and sources. Only in time to find out they are just NEWS readers who interpret what they want. Okie, God bless his heart, has been posting on forums for FOUR years this was done, finished, completed. All to no avail. THAT saddens me, because many of these gurus invoke the name of Jesus Christ or our Father in heaven, which in turn makes a mockery of our true and living God. I just arrived home from the Philippines doing ministerial work I do, and it I was IN THE Philippines this past week when I read:

Subject: OKIE Congratulations Millionaires Today at 11:25 pm

[11:12:09 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.--ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I LAST POSTED THAT I WAS SEEKING CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION-----WELL---------I RECEIVED ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION AND WE ARE ALL THRU EXCEPT OUR BANKING ARRANGEMENTS THAT WE WILL OR SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSACT TOMMOROW---EUROPE IS HAVING THE R/V PARTY AS I SPEAK--THIS OCCURED ACCORDING TO SOURCES ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO (YES AFTER BANKING HOURS) TO A LARGE GROUP OF INVESTORS--WE'RE NEXT!!!!!--LET'S ALL STOP AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING THAT HAS ALREADY OCCURED AS REPORTED BY THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CASHED IN---AND YES---THE RATE IS WHAT BULLDOG AND MYSELF HAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY---IF THIS POST DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE----THEN YOUR WOOD'S GREEN-----CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONARES-----MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH OF YOU AT THIS HISTORIC MOMENTUS TIME-----

[11:13:43 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: DO NOT EVER FORGET WHO WE NEED TO THANK FOR THIS BLESSING. (OUR HEAVENLY FATHER)
[11:14:22 PM] dclawson: alphadog71: The previous rate Okie and Bulldog posted was $12.367.....Is that correct?
[11:14:34 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: YES ALPHADOG
[11:15:45 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: GO TO THE BANKS TOMMOROW AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ANSWERED
[11:17:50 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: I STATED THEY HAVE AND ARE CASHING IN AFTER HOURS IN EUROPE
[11:20:12 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: I STATED THEY HAVE AND ARE CASHING IN AFTER HOURS IN EUROPE
[11:21:42 PM] dclawson: OKIEOILMAN: I AM GOING TO BED--ALL YOU DOUBTING THOMAS'S CAN TRY YOUR BEST TO DISCECT THE TRUTH---BUT THERE IT IS---GONE----NOW GRIPE

Sadly, this grieved me to read for after being in this eight years and hearing Okie post such again, I felt sad for HOW MANY were going to be let down. What saddens me more, is this post was a LIE, sorry folks, it was a LIE, and fire me, ban me, do what you feel, but it was a lie. The RV did NOT happen, Europe was NOT partying and WE WERE NOT next. Now, some can say, but it is not Okie's fault, but his sources. Fact is, Okie has spoke this for YEARS, so tell me WHY would he keep such sources? We are now almost mid march, I said IMHO, months ago, that IF we saw March 1st, after ALL the hype of 2011-Feb.2012, this year would be a wash. I believe it now more than ever. I am saddened more that my Lord Jesus is always used by name, when Jesus was NOT a liar and would NEVER lead his disciples falsely. As this Okie site has grown more and more, it has become a BILLBOARD of selling Dinar, and every time these men write, MILLIONS MORE ARE SOLD. I rest my case and God bless you all. Keep your faith in the Lord and NOT IQD.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 pm

amen Siaya, I'm a believer too and was having more than great difficulty understanding what is going on with Okie and Bulldog. A believer would eventually become so convicted about passing along wrong intel, surely they know the damage it causes to people emotionally? And even though that is of great concern, even greater is how Jesus name is degraded through this.

I've only been here a short time and think this is not the site for me as far as the faulty intel is concerned. Miskebam clued me in in a few posts that the best we have is in the news articles coming out.

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 pm

The question you ask and the name of your post is actually very easy to understand. Where did the RV go! The reality is that the RV has not "gone" anywhere. The RV has not happened yet. If everyone would use there walking around sense "including me" you can very easily see that we are still waiting for the RV for many reasons. There are many things in the final processing stages and God willing they will be completed in the next couple weeks. Read miskes articals, read listen learn.

This is the no G zone, blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 pm

stevejss1 wrote:The question you ask and the name of your post is actually very easy to understand. Where did the RV go! The reality is that the RV has not "gone" anywhere. The RV has not happened yet. If everyone would use there walking around sense "including me" you can very easily see that we are still waiting for the RV for many reasons. There are many things in the final processing stages and God willing they will be completed in the next couple weeks. Read miskes articals, read listen learn.

This is the no G zone, blessings

A perfect way to close this tired thread. Thank you steve

where did the rv go !!! 9k=

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Good call, thanks Ponee... and thanks Steve for the plug Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum