Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips.

+10
openmind
officerjohnsmith
aksafeone
az-tex
amstech
LookingAtTheHeavens
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
GivingGodTheGlory
14 posters

Go down

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Empty If you can't say something nice, zip your lips.

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 am

Let's all remember to only speak words of support and edify one another on here. Let Jesus be Lord on this forum.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Empty Re: If you can't say something nice, zip your lips.

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 am

GivingGodTheGlory wrote:Let's all remember to only speak words of support and edify one another on here. Let Jesus be Lord on this forum.

You're so right, GivingGodThe Glory. No one has to be a zombie, blindly following some mysterious "gurus". Discussions can be lively and interesting and still, as you say, "...speak words of support and edify one another on here." And if "Jesus be Lord on this forum" folks will remember to treat others as they would be treated. Thanks for the reminder.

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Empty Re: If you can't say something nice, zip your lips.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 am

:yes: :yes: Ilikeyou

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 am

Thumper's Mom knew what was up! :albino:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 am

Jesus called things as they were and exposed the lie as well at times. There is nothing ungodly about exposing and recognizing misinformation. Remember, it's not the hype that is going to get you there but the work of the Lord through to completion. All the continual hype does is drag you along through the briar patch roughly and carelessly. They think they are helping but in reality they are not....

Would Jesus continualy hype you up and feed you a bunch of bogus information that he didn't even actually understand and have any real knowledge about the inner workings of such. Guys, I have seen the hype effect many people and some of those peole are elderly and very very effected by it. They actually believed that the info providers knew what they were talking about and that the info was true more than once. It's not right to jack them around or anyone for that reason. If none of you have figured it out by now, Bulldog and Okie and their crew don't know jack because their sources are no good. I've been in this since 2004 and have more dinar than many of you combined and never ever have any of the info providers been right, especially Okie and his new spokesperson Bulldog and his "possitive talk" trying to disquise the fact that he knows nothing of real substance.

If you choose to follow closely then you deserve to be drug through the emotional briar patch. It would be much easier for the masses if they would just calm down and quit blurting the spastic hype.

Guys, what would Jesus do about the hype? Serously, what would he do about misinformation? Would he deliver it to you on a siver platter and say, Here, eat freely, I'm only the messenger"......

Last edited by amstech on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, probably missed more words)

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am

amstech wrote:Jesus called things as they were and exposed the lie as well at times. There is nothing ungodly about exposing and recognizing misinformation. Remember, it's not the hype that is going to get you there but the work of the Lord through to completion. All the continual hype does is drag you along through the briar patch roughly and carelessly. They think they are helping but in reality they are not....

Would Jesus continualy hype you up and feed you a bunch of bogus information that he didn't even actually understand and have any real knowledge about the inner workings of such. Guys, I have seen the hype effect many people and some of those peole are elderly and very very effected by it. They actually believed that the info providers knew what they were talking about and that the info was true more than once. It's not right to jack them around or anyone for that reason. If none of you have figured it out by now, Bulldog and Okie and their crew don't know jack because their sources are no good. I've been in this since 2004 and have more dinar than many of you combined and never ever have any of the info providers been right, especially Okie and his new spokesperson Bulldog and his "possitive talk" trying to disquise the fact that he knows nothing of real substance.

If you choose to follow closely then you deserve to be drug through the emotional briar patch. It would be much easier for the masses if they would just calm down and quit blurting the spastic hype.

Guys, what would Jesus do about the hype? Serously, what would he do about misinformation? Would he deliver it to you on a siver platter and say, Here, eat freely, I'm only the messenger"......

Yeah...

Jesus did not like the hype that the Pharisees and Sadducees were serving up and he was NOT afraid to say so...

NICE POST :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:07 pm

amstech wrote:Jesus called things as they were and exposed the lie as well at times. There is nothing ungodly about exposing and recognizing misinformation. Remember, it's not the hype that is going to get you there but the work of the Lord through to completion. All the continual hype does is drag you along through the briar patch roughly and carelessly. They think they are helping but in reality they are not....

Do not use Jesus as an excuse for you to be rude. Jesus treated people gently and politely even in the midst of their error. The only ones who received hash treatment were the self righteous. Nuff Said!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865  If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Everybody should stop using Jesus as the scapegoat. Yes, Jesus was gentle and polite but he also showed anger and disagreed with others.

Does anyone not remember when Jesus criticized the Jews for trading
in the temple and said “Is it not written, My house shall be called
of all nations the house of prayer” (Mk. 11:17)

Does anyone not remember when Jesus righteously criticized
the Pharisees harshly because they put more stock upon the outside appearance of one’s body rather concentrating upon their inner hearts and desires.

There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. It is not considered bashing nor impolite to disagree with what someone is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

052676 wrote:Everybody should stop using Jesus as the scapegoat. Yes, Jesus was gentle and polite but he also showed anger and disagreed with others.

Does anyone not remember when Jesus criticized the Jews for trading
in the temple and said “Is it not written, My house shall be called
of all nations the house of prayer” (Mk. 11:17)

Does anyone not remember when Jesus righteously criticized
the Pharisees harshly because they put more stock upon the outside appearance of one’s body rather concentrating upon their inner hearts and desires.

There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. It is not considered bashing nor impolite to disagree with what someone is saying.

As I said ... the self righteous ... :study:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 pm

It is healthy to disagree. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Disagreeing with someone or some thing is human nature. AS LONG as it is done respectfully and without malice.
Disrespect, hate, malcontent, maleficence, and over aggressive (attacking) types of approaches to disagreement ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE just about any where one chooses to look (at home, work or in public).
It basically is how one words the disagreeable comment that makes the difference between the statement being acceptable or not. In other words, the true meaning of the terminology used to express ones opinion or view when it is applied to a given situation.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:48 pm

aksafeone wrote:Disagreeing with someone or some thing is human nature. AS LONG as it is done respectfully and without malice.
Disrespect, hate, malcontent, maleficence, and over aggressive (attacking) types of approaches to disagreement ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE just about any where one chooses to look (at home, work or in public).
It basically is how one words the disagreeable comment that makes the difference between the statement being acceptable or not. In other words, the true meaning of the terminology used to express ones opinion or view when it is applied to a given situation.

Exactly. Ilikeyou
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Okie and Bulldog are the best...they are always days ahead of all the other intel givers and are always correct on their intel...just off on the date. Okie gets reports from the UST, Banks, Iraq and the White House...the BEST intel available anywhere.

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

officerjohnsmith wrote:Okie and Bulldog are the best...they are always days ahead of all the other intel givers and are always correct on their intel...just off on the date. Okie gets reports from the UST, Banks, Iraq and the White House...the BEST intel available anywhere.

Im not going to question Okie and Bulldog's personality because I don't know them, nor do I know anyone who does.

With regards to the rest of your statement, other than the date, what other intel has there been?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by officerjohnsmith Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Okie says he is always correct on the intel...just the date is wrong. $12.36 at the bank Monday...you will see.

openmind wrote:
officerjohnsmith wrote:Okie and Bulldog are the best...they are always days ahead of all the other intel givers and are always correct on their intel...just off on the date. Okie gets reports from the UST, Banks, Iraq and the White House...the BEST intel available anywhere.

Im not going to question Okie and Bulldog's personality because I don't know them, nor do I know anyone who does.

With regards to the rest of your statement, other than the date, what other intel has there been?

officerjohnsmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm

I think this site is getting tag teamed. Look at the IP's. Look at the sequence of posts.
I see you...R

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2245507099If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm

I was thinking the same PS... Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I think this site is getting tag teamed. Look at the IP's. Look at the sequence of posts.
I see you...R

Not any more ... he's got enough rope and he hung himself ... gone for good.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Not for good. Just be using other names is all. LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2245507099If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Yep ... but he'll have to work at it ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Wasting time here, needs to be out promoting the HATE site that should have already been up and running and blown up the dinar community by now... racing up the ranks of the most popular site out there...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I think this site is getting tag teamed. Look at the IP's. Look at the sequence of posts.
I see you...R

I notice that there is an absence for a bit, but when a brand new one comes in there is ANOTHER that comes in WITH them...

Last edited by Miskebam on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm

In the immortal words of Tommy lee Jones in the movie the fugitive.... "We got us a gopher" ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Here you go Miske this will help ...rick152

If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Cowboy-lasso-emoticon

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Smacks of desperation don't it? Sad really.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

That will help Rick. Also we need to enlist Rosco P Coldtrain from Dukes of Hazard so that when you rope em we can cuff em and stuff em!!! Very Happy
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Search Results

• If you can't say something nice, zip your lips. Thumbnail

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks, now with Rosco on the job we ought to have it made - or NOT!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 am

I was thinkin Barney from Mayberry... but Rosco will work...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 am

I am just a good ol boy never meaning no harm fightin this system like a new modern day robbin hood EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA:lol!:
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 am

I guess you can add kingosawbe to the many alter egos. Must be really bored.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 am

Nah... just checked all 38 posts... this one loves Jesus, has a wife and seems to travel alot, he is just having some fun Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum