Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You should read this, if not you may regret it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

You should read this, if not you may regret it

+11
zamora
Cabo
Trac
LookingAtTheHeavens
magnificent
cyklerider
Shipngold
MiddleClassMaiden
Cardiac99
SEBtopdog
rick152
15 posters

Go down

You should read this, if not you may regret it Empty You should read this, if not you may regret it

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

This may be a bit long, so get a cup of coffee or a cocktail and settle in. I do apologize.

Please know now that I come to you tonight in love and respect for you all, every-one! I come to you with what I call a justified fear for you, Not all of odviously but enough that this had to be said.

Good evening all, I am very happy and blessed to be here with you right now. I feel privilaged to have you with me for the next few minutes.

I read between 3 and 10 thousand words a day. Your posts and, comments, The news etc, Alot. I see and hear your desire and fear. Your joy and discomfort.

Unfortunately I also see that here my greatest fear is that the lottery factor is going to affect quite a few peeps on this site, OOM! I do also paruse other sites. This site is exactly like having a family reunion every day. With all the same family members you have seen. Love em all but some of them you just worry about.

If you are sure this does not apply to you please do not click out, as you may be able to help someone you know. And you do know someone you can help!

There is a lot of information brought to these sites, sometimes it can be overwhelming to decipher. Some of the info is useless, in fact most of it is. It will not help you after we see this blessing what-so-ever. This fear I have had for quite some time as to why I wrote my article on "investment ideas"

The parts to address here tonight is in the parts where some, when they read something that they do not believe or do not understand, wish meerly and simply to dismiss the notion. This can and generally is a very dangerous way to be. The dangerous part is that if SOME things are so easy to dismiss there are bound to be others, many others. Things that go into the trash can because "That is not going to happen" Then once it does OOPS! I should have thought of that!

I am NOT here to tell you to get a certain bank accounts, or change your name off your address. Most of that to me is all BS. Unless you are going to have billions. It is about the way you live and carry yourself day to day. There is a story if you walk in to some place like you own it then you do! By that if you exude confidence others will see that and treat and respect you accordingly. Consiquently if if you have the deer in the headlights look you are going to be taken advantage of rather quickly.

There are among us with that deer look! All stars and no clouds. Good for when you are out on the porch with a latte in the eve but not out in the real world.

These "deer" attitudes are a way of life for those who carry them, Unfortunately this will need to be a change a blessing of wealth will bring upon you. Not that your entire personality will need to change but the way you SEE things. By that I mean you should work very hard to educate yourself about the way things work even if you dont like it. You dont have to live them but be aware of them, not all but a whole new bunch of things you may have never considered before. Eventually they may affect a decision you are forced to make, and better find out now than later, Don't you think?

I am not saying you need to read as I or know all about the E U or the middle east but, about your own neighborhood, community, state and, your country. Learn all you can, it will do nothing but benifit you in the future if not sooner. The rest of this I will leave to the discussion for suggestions from you. As to start your process. Ask questions for us ...the group, to aid all in the answers produced. This forum is a great place (since we are here anyway) to gain from all the "seconds" we are here. We all have something we can share to benifit someone else in the group. We need not meerly sit and wait when we can contribute and take from ALL OF OUR experiances.

One more thing I would like in this tonight is to call out some of the "lurkers" to the table. With a group this size there has simply got to be many of great knowledge that we have not seen. Please bring some of your wealth of experiance and knowledge to and for the rest. These gifts you can bring do not need to be long or everyday but PLEASE contribute to the group so as to defete the overwhelming statistics of this lottery syndrom that is enevitable. It can be lessened!

Ok I have gone on long enough so lets open this up for you! Lets also at least bump this for about 24 hours so most if not all of our OOM family get a change to have these seeds planted so as to maybe save someone you care about to be able to overcome.

Thank you and always remember that I do love you all so, so love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

You should read this, if not you may regret it Empty Re: You should read this, if not you may regret it

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 am

Well considered advice, rick152. It would be great if your invitation brings more "lurkers" into the conversation. Thanks for a really good post.

You should read this, if not you may regret it Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

You should read this, if not you may regret it Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

You should read this, if not you may regret it Empty Re: You should read this, if not you may regret it

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am

Thanks sebbie. My wish (along with the lurkers) is to bring out all kinds of ideas to help all of us to make sure retention of this upcomming blessing is retained to it's upmost. Everyone here has something to contribute and will or should be most appreciated by all. The difference would be if we could have and do not how would we deal with the guilt afterward? ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 am

I agree with Rick and SEB...At least stop by the Coffee Shop every few days to say "HI". If you have something to add to a conversation, do it. It might help someone, no matter what little tidbit of info or statement you have to make.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 am

REALLY appreciate your sharing. Great things to focus on these days... especially NOW. ...from the heart!
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks Rick152,

to start, try to find a wealthy mentor (an older gentleman, or lady) and do as they do. This has been said before but make since to me.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyklerider Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks rick152...I'm a lurker and what you said hit home....
I think that a good place for folks to start, is with the book Sudden Money by Susan Bradley. It teaches you how to prepare for and deal with a sudden windfall of cash. (there are many more books out there that talk about this same subject, this is just one that I have read) If you can't afford the 25 bucks to buy the book, just do a search for "sudden money" and you can find a lot of info for free. The hard cold truth is that 75% of all multi-million dollar lottery winners are broke within 5 years....
If you fail to plan....you plan to fail....please my friends....start planning to succeed today...
Cy

cyklerider

Back to top Go down

Post by magnificent Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

I have been concerned for a long time about the TAG account info, everyone needs to be aware of all that is involved. Thanks for posting that info.

magnificent

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 am

Good post rick! Lots to think about.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trac Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 am

Depending on the chatroom that you are in, really determines if a lurker can speak up or not. I do not consider myself a negative person and I know that Iraq will have to RV its currency eventually. But the reason that we have so many lurkers out there is because they see with their own eyes some people that are just trying to be a little more realistic about this venture that we have all invested in and they are immediately slammed and labeled as a naysayer or negative person. Myself I would not have spent as much money out of my IRA account that I have if I did not believe that this would happen someday.

I especially do not like this term but the fact is that we are very very close to this happening. I have been in this for nearly 3 years and I can not tell you how many times I have heard that this is over with. The stories are definitely getting old.

So people say well why do you even listen to the stories anymore ? Well ! believe it or not I still try to decifer some truth from those stories. But I have to say some of the recent ones are so rediculous that it is impossible to find any truth in any of them.

So with that said: I am not trying to be negative, because I know this will happen. But when you are hearing everyone agree that the Erbil and ministers have been officially announced and there is no longer any talk in Iraq about having a National Conference to settle these political issures than at that time you can be pretty sure that the RV will not be far behind.

I know many feel that this is all been taken care of but the fact is if it was done than there would be no more talk about it needing to be taken care of as there would be no need for any more smoke and mirrors because it would be over with.

And if the GOI was truely complete then Shabibi would have RV's the currency.

And when the RV does occur in Iraq it will not take anytime for us to see it around the world, with todays internet and capabilities.

So as the good book says patience is a virtue. GOD BLESS !

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.

AMEN!
Trac
Trac

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 am

Thank you cardiac,ship and cy, all very good placments. Things we all should heed. Cy you are so correct in the 75% number for statistical failure. Hence the reason for my fear.
On this (quickly LOL)

I wlll show what I mean by not being ready or displacing odvious knowledge. While it is fine to have good time conversation, when I see topics like Chase, What happened. Where is so and so, and Dinar reacps having hundreds if not thousands of reads and 50 or more comments, you are not thinking ahead but looking at mundane topics to fill your time before this event. This time could very well be spent bringing out things to be progressive in your / our futures. Think about that for a sec and you will see I am right. This is about each of us looking out for oueselves. ...rick152

It is time to be proactive
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 am

cyklerider wrote:Thanks rick152...I'm a lurker and what you said hit home....
I think that a good place for folks to start, is with the book Sudden Money by Susan Bradley. It teaches you how to prepare for and deal with a sudden windfall of cash. (there are many more books out there that talk about this same subject, this is just one that I have read) If you can't afford the 25 bucks to buy the book, just do a search for "sudden money" and you can find a lot of info for free. The hard cold truth is that 75% of all multi-million dollar lottery winners are broke within 5 years....
If you fail to plan....you plan to fail....please my friends....start planning to succeed today...
Cy

GREAT POST RE: SUDDEN MONEY! Took your advice... here's a direct link to Susan Bradley's site... http://suddenmoney.com/
ALSO found a link to “Managing a Sudden Financial Change.” Interview with Susan Bradley on Ageless Radio. http://suddenmoney.com/wp-content/themes/enterprise/radiobroadcast.html

ALSO some MORE excellent information on A five-step process specifically for sudden wealth™️ clients:
http://www.pacificawealth.com/financial_planning_services/sudden_money_recipients.asp

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 am

Rick,

Great post...

This is exactly why a friend and I wrote the following:

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t16923-things-to-consider-or-help-round-out-your-final-plans

And by the look of the hits, many have looked at this..

We did not write this as a step by step of what to do, but as stated" things to consider to round out your plans. I just wanted to plant seeds to get people to think..

Anyway, I thought that was a great post and hopefully it will keep people thinking and researching..This is only for their benefit..

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by zamora Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 pm

lets get the blessig 1st

zamora

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:40 pm

zamora, Is not this discussion one that persons should learn to live even before striking it rich? Afterall "wealthy" is not only with money but a state of mind. Also is not planning ahead a basic set up to fail? Just a thought.

Thank you for your input. ...rick152

Love each other and yourself

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

As cyklerider stated,

The hard cold truth is that 75% of all multi-million dollar lottery winners are broke within 5 years....

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 pm

WISE WORDS... Cabo!

"Premeditated planning and focus of mind and resolve = immediate and effective action with accurately calculated results... NO SURPRISES...!" MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsWaterBoy Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Rick, it looks like your suggestions have found a good reception, especially with the "Lurkers" of which I have become one.

I spent a lot of time on the blog/blogs early on, but was banned, bashed and generally asked not to contribute. Frankly, it was not the words of others, nor the sense of rejection that caused me to lurk.

It was my sense of protecting the many who come here for encouragement, support and knowledge that made my decision. If I removed my comments and what some might have considered "an irritation" or inappropriate view, then it would reduce the unnecessary comments and not fuel those who need to find fault or disagreement.

it is impossible for any forum to satisfy all the people all the time. The needs of each are different both in what is important to them now and in the future.

I quit reading ALL the input and began to scan for that which I need and move on.

My perspective about the dinar isn't "what to do with the Blessing", but rather "How is the blessing going to effect YOU?"(me also)

If having wealth is going to place you in a mental prison, seeking isolation for safety, hiding from the world, THEN you will be increasing your loss of good health in the days ahead. Stress of any kind increases the body's acid load. All diseases thrive in an acidic environment. constant stress brings increased levels of disease.

I worked years ago in Dr Contreras's Cancer clinic in Mexico setting up biofeedback equipment to help people who had lost all hope. we could help them regain HOPE with education and diet and exercise, BUT if they did not believe it was going to help, IT DIDN'T! Those who responded and acted with the advice given, returned home cancer free once again. These were the rejects whose money had run out and the Doctors told them that they only had so long to live. Don't let anyone program your mind for failure, because if you buy into it, you will succeed in failing.

Your attitude about your wealth, how you are going to use it and Peace in your mind are perhaps more important than anything else. How you view others after you become wealthy will be determined by whether you can have a relationship with them or if you feel that they are after your money. Fear, paranoia, suspicion are their own source of self destruction. They cause you to lose the ability to trust. Money has done more damage to people than the lack of it. Learn how to handle it without it becoming your master.

The money can have more effect on WHO you become, thus Rick's suggestions are asking your to consider how you are going to let the money change you. What is it's best use in your life?
Are you going to spend it for homes and cars, etc and then find that the annual taxing requires money that you no longer have? Illinois for example, tax's your possessions EVERY YEAR. If what you have and where you have it ends up being taxed 10% per year, then in ten years you will have nothing, unless you have wisely invested it to bring in income each year to meet the expenses.

I expect to see more cancer, stress, depression and other conditions in our people that have received a blessing, but did not have personal peace about themselves. Your peace is dependent, NOT on things, nor wealth, but on filling that Void called an "Inner Search for Happiness " with a relationship with your Loving Father, through Jesus Christ. Then you will have peace, and guidance in handling the blessing HE has provided for you.

This blessing does not come from your brilliant, scheming or planning, but an opportunity to participate in the working of HIS plan. AND it will be in the timing HE has chosen.

The question is "Are you prepared?"
GodsWaterBoy You should read this, if not you may regret it 3151798102

GodsWaterBoy

http://drink.purifyingh2o.com/?c=uses-videos#c=uses-videos

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:09 pm

godswaterboy, Thank you for your very insightful, heartfelt and informative post. Very good words of wisdom you have brought to us today. Thank you again ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Great post Rick.

Let me add just a little more.

The age of a person (s) will probably dictate different courses of action and one should be aware and considerate of such.

As an example, a younger person "MAY" act with more initial excitement than a more mature person and as such may act on impulse and be overly aggressive with their decision process, as opposed to carefully crafting a financial plan to maximise profit and minimise any risk, to their new found wealth.

The best advise that I can give (regardless of age) is to make an initial list of what you want to spend your new found wealth on, with $$ amounts allocated to each item.

Then with a portion of your new found wealth have some fun (within the financial boundaries) that you have set for yourself and don't exceed those boundaries.

That should (hopefully) satisfy the initial urge to spend.

The remainder will be allocated for more important items i.e.: purchase of a home and investments (depending on your risk tolerance) and financial goals that you may have set i.e.: retirement.

It's easy to get "caught up in the moment," so please consider what you want to do most carefully (and if I may,) suggest that you aire on the side of caution and be somewhat considerate of preservation of your new wealth, as it's very easy to lose it.

Remember, a "fool and their money are soon parted."

Plan carefully

Spend wisely

I hope that this helps.

bounce

rick152 wrote:This may be a bit long, so get a cup of coffee or a cocktail and settle in. I do apologize.

Please know now that I come to you tonight in love and respect for you all, every-one! I come to you with what I call a justified fear for you, Not all of odviously but enough that this had to be said.

Good evening all, I am very happy and blessed to be here with you right now. I feel privilaged to have you with me for the next few minutes.

I read between 3 and 10 thousand words a day. Your posts and, comments, The news etc, Alot. I see and hear your desire and fear. Your joy and discomfort.

Unfortunately I also see that here my greatest fear is that the lottery factor is going to affect quite a few peeps on this site, OOM! I do also paruse other sites. This site is exactly like having a family reunion every day. With all the same family members you have seen. Love em all but some of them you just worry about.

If you are sure this does not apply to you please do not click out, as you may be able to help someone you know. And you do know someone you can help!

There is a lot of information brought to these sites, sometimes it can be overwhelming to decipher. Some of the info is useless, in fact most of it is. It will not help you after we see this blessing what-so-ever. This fear I have had for quite some time as to why I wrote my article on "investment ideas"

The parts to address here tonight is in the parts where some, when they read something that they do not believe or do not understand, wish meerly and simply to dismiss the notion. This can and generally is a very dangerous way to be. The dangerous part is that if SOME things are so easy to dismiss there are bound to be others, many others. Things that go into the trash can because "That is not going to happen" Then once it does OOPS! I should have thought of that!

I am NOT here to tell you to get a certain bank accounts, or change your name off your address. Most of that to me is all BS. Unless you are going to have billions. It is about the way you live and carry yourself day to day. There is a story if you walk in to some place like you own it then you do! By that if you exude confidence others will see that and treat and respect you accordingly. Consiquently if if you have the deer in the headlights look you are going to be taken advantage of rather quickly.

There are among us with that deer look! All stars and no clouds. Good for when you are out on the porch with a latte in the eve but not out in the real world.

These "deer" attitudes are a way of life for those who carry them, Unfortunately this will need to be a change a blessing of wealth will bring upon you. Not that your entire personality will need to change but the way you SEE things. By that I mean you should work very hard to educate yourself about the way things work even if you dont like it. You dont have to live them but be aware of them, not all but a whole new bunch of things you may have never considered before. Eventually they may affect a decision you are forced to make, and better find out now than later, Don't you think?

I am not saying you need to read as I or know all about the E U or the middle east but, about your own neighborhood, community, state and, your country. Learn all you can, it will do nothing but benifit you in the future if not sooner. The rest of this I will leave to the discussion for suggestions from you. As to start your process. Ask questions for us ...the group, to aid all in the answers produced. This forum is a great place (since we are here anyway) to gain from all the "seconds" we are here. We all have something we can share to benifit someone else in the group. We need not meerly sit and wait when we can contribute and take from ALL OF OUR experiances.

One more thing I would like in this tonight is to call out some of the "lurkers" to the table. With a group this size there has simply got to be many of great knowledge that we have not seen. Please bring some of your wealth of experiance and knowledge to and for the rest. These gifts you can bring do not need to be long or everyday but PLEASE contribute to the group so as to defete the overwhelming statistics of this lottery syndrom that is enevitable. It can be lessened!

Ok I have gone on long enough so lets open this up for you! Lets also at least bump this for about 24 hours so most if not all of our OOM family get a change to have these seeds planted so as to maybe save someone you care about to be able to overcome.

Thank you and always remember that I do love you all so, so love each other and yourself ...rick152

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

New cars depreciate. Period. All "toys" be they boats, 4-wheelers, and so on are a drain on your finances. Don't be stupid. You get one shot at this and one shot only. Blow it, and you'll be scratching a broke behind again. Do you like it now? yes? Then by all means go out and buy yourself all the "things" you have been denied because you didn't have enough money. If you don't like being broke, then put off buying "things" until you get your feet on the ground.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am

I dont normally like to bump my own post but here is to hoping that more thoughts will be brought over tonight. Thanks for all that did add to this and bring on some more, some peeps are going to need it! ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 am

GodsWaterBoy wrote:Rick, it looks like your suggestions have found a good reception, especially with the "Lurkers" of which I have become one.

WELCOME BACK... Good to see you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsWaterBoy Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

Miskebam wrote:
GodsWaterBoy wrote:Rick, it looks like your suggestions have found a good reception, especially with the "Lurkers" of which I have become one.

WELCOME BACK... Good to see you!

Miski, I've never really been away, just silent on the public venue. still very much in touch with several behind the scenes.

As Rick and a few others have suggested, I have been quietly reducing my public footprint, while remaining active in responding to those who seek info from me.

I have processed the intel from the several sites and redistributed private emails to the several hundred that have gotten dinar and dong as a result of my sharing information. It hasn't been necessary to be public before the thousands that attend Okie, Frank, and others. We all have our jobs to do.

My ministry has been to provide education and experience of our healing water to those who inquire. It breaks my heart to see "Prayer Lists" of so many asking for healing, when more than 80% would be given back their health by having what God intended for restoring their blood which in turn is foundational to restoring their health. No disease can thrive in an Alkaline body! I have a 14 page doc that I have written that I send to those who request it that explains Gods truth of healing.

well, wouldn't you know it, I started by just responding to you this fine Sunday morning and couldn't resist preaching. it is good to hear from you Miski, and thank you.
You should read this, if not you may regret it 1839924927 You should read this, if not you may regret it 3925848005

GodsWaterBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

WOW can you hook me up with that document?

miskebam@bizarredinar.com if you dont mind...

and agreed... we all have our jobs to do, I love the daily evidence of Gods guidence of others, and Thank Him for allowing me the discernment to recognize...

I believe He orchestrates every aspect of our daily lives, if we chose to allow Him...

And I thank Him for the many that He placed in my path here Smile

Preach away, I already knew about the alkaline in the body, and would love to hear more of what you got Smile

Enjoy your day, and chime in whenever you feel called to!

Big Hug GWB...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 pm

I would like to participate in that doc also...And well said Miske ...rick152

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsWaterBoy Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Miskebam wrote:WOW can you hook me up with that document?

and agreed... we all have our jobs to do, I love the daily evidence of Gods guidence of others, and Thank Him for allowing me the discernment to recognize...

I believe He orchestrates every aspect of our daily lives, if we chose to allow Him...

And I thank Him for the many that He placed in my path here Smile

Preach away, I already knew about the alkaline in the body, and would love to hear more of what you got Smile

Enjoy your day, and chime in whenever you feel called to!

Big Hug GWB...

Miski, the article is on the way to you on the wings of Angels! or at least by email.
GWB Embarassed

GodsWaterBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsWaterBoy Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 pm

rick152 wrote:I would like to participate in that doc also...And well said Miske ...rick152

Rick drop me an email at keith@GodsWaterBoy.com and I will send it on to you.
GWB

BTW, I lived in Orange County in early 60's when Placentia was a feed store and Orange Groves. I purchased a 4 Bedroom, separate 2 car garage home Brand New for $18,000 in one of the first subdivisions built there, just off of Imperial Highway.

I was one of the founders of an electronics plant on State College Blvd in Fullerton.

Of course when I come out there now I do not recognize ANYTHING !

somebody pulled up the orange trees!
GWB 🇳🇴

Last edited by GodsWaterBoy on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

GodsWaterBoy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum