Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!!

3 posters

Go down

WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! Empty WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I have no idea if any of this is true but there has been much discussion on the forums about the GS and PP. Just thought I would drop this in here for all to view.

WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!!
Three years of hard work finally done.

Change is on the Horizon is the epic story of how the world lost its soul and how it will gain it back. Directed and narrated by James Rink.

Part 1 Dawn of the Golden Age - Discuses how Saint Germain helped bring about the beginnings of a enlightened era which soon fell into darkness under the helms of the Illuminati and a corrupted masonic order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k4Egwc1_DM
Part 2 - The American Federal Empire. America was always meant to be always a shinning beacon of freedom and prosperity to the world. But the machinations of British bankers and the Rothschild's soon destroyed all that was once good in this great land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImefSYpySwA

Part 3 - The Farmer Claim Program - Discuses how a class action lawsuit brought about in the early 1990's lead to the creation of NESARA, the National Economic Security and Reformation which will ultimately tear apart the New World Order and bankers plans right out from under their feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPIgNB-hGY

Back to top Go down

WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! Empty Re: WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!!

Post by The G-Man Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

My dear guns. I was going to let this pass without discussion and hoped it woul just go away. Things are so loving over here I was wondering why you found it necessary to bring this subject up? I suppose there are no specific rules to prevent such articles, guy one should take the time to research this kind of claim for the truth. Throwing out terms like Illuminati and Free masonry, etc. only can lead to rebuttle that could cause this forum to disintegrate into what the other forums have become. They are all filled with rancor and argument. For example the dig at Free Masonry is just not true, but even if it were true there are Free Masons on these forums who are upstanding citizens and patriots and highly resopected in their communities. Like any organization, including the Christian community, they have unsavory people. Their mission is honorable and Christlike not demonic as suggested. I don't want to argue here. If you would like to discuss this further with me, please go to grsiter@gmail.com. Thanks. The G-Man is a peace maker. He tries anyway.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!! Empty Re: WHAT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT! MUST VIEW!!

Post by learning2win Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 am

G-man,
I'm sure guns meant no harm. Yes, we all believe we are going about our business most respectfully. I'm sure he /she did not mean this as a slam on any one particular person. I believe that many of us have been deceived by what appears to be upstanding organisations. That's the way they look on the outside anyway. Deception has occurred for centuries on the trusting public. We follow like sheep wanting to believe all is good but alas... it is not always.

It can be difficult to hear not so great things about an organisation you believe in however sometimes when you dig deeper you find the truth. I'm not saying this is the case here for you... but maybe, just maybe there is some truth to it. I saw my brother go through it with a Church he was involved with until a member did an in depth research of it's history. Boy were they surprised!!!

My point is, sometimes it's good to take a step back and look deeper into what we get involved with. As humans we want to believe that man is basically good however the Bible tells us that that is not so. Only through the blood of the lamb are we forgiven from birth for our sins. Are we basically good then? Man has been deceived and passing it along for a long, long time. It is our responsibility to investigate who we decide to get into bed with. Remember wolves come in sheep's clothing!

IMHO I believe that we do not purposely get involved with these wolves. However, when a topic arises over and over again that is contrary to what we think we know to be true... it just might be worth further...deeper...investigation.

Just my opinion.

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:00 am

[b]LEARNING TO WIN: I have to agree with you. I've lived long and the longer I live, I realize the less I "know". For sure we as a people have been duped by our leaders for decades. We, as a country, did not get into the mess we are in by paying close attention to D.C like we should have. We have not demanded honesty and full disclosure from our elected officials nor have we held the educators of our youth accountable for the complete brainwashing and mind dribble they are feeding to our children. The term "sheeple" is appropriate for the majority....who has remained silent for decades. Weren't we all taught to NEVER discuss politics or religion? My goodness, the damage done by that garbage-advice through the years has brought this country to it's knees!!

Regarding the PP and GS fundings that are supposed to occur simultaneously with the RV.....there have been many years of secrecy and cover-ups and masked intentions by the world's leaders regarding the wealth of this planet. To deny this as a probability and not just a possibility displays a naivete in viewpoint. There is just way too much information out there to dismiss the NWO and the deliberate manipulation of the citizens of the world by TPTB (the powers that be). In this techno world we live in, their dirty little secrets are being exposed on a daily basis. The offending thugs like to use the term "conspiracy theories" to dismiss their own exposure as the crazy thoughts of extremists and in their efforts to stay hidden in plain sight like they have all these years.

Praise the Lord... Where there is LIGHT, Darkness cannot exist!!

So, GMAN....please don't poo-poo the outing of the crooks of this world, no matter what organization, what government or what religion they are hiding behind. It's time to NOT BE SILENT in the face of evil. And with all due respect, my friend, you don't know what you don't know....what if.....

Of course, this is just MY OPINION. P.S. G-man....why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Just curious...LOL
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

TheBeav wrote:[b]LEARNING TO WIN: I have to agree with you. I've lived long and the longer I live, I realize the less I "know". For sure we as a people have been duped by our leaders for decades. We, as a country, did not get into the mess we are in by paying close attention to D.C like we should have. We have not demanded honesty and full disclosure from our elected officials nor have we held the educators of our youth accountable for the complete brainwashing and mind dribble they are feeding to our children. The term "sheeple" is appropriate for the majority....who has remained silent for decades. Weren't we all taught to NEVER discuss politics or religion? My goodness, the damage done by that garbage-advice through the years has brought this country to it's knees!!

Regarding the PP and GS fundings that are supposed to occur simultaneously with the RV.....there have been many years of secrecy and cover-ups and masked intentions by the world's leaders regarding the wealth of this planet. To deny this as a probability and not just a possibility displays a naivete in viewpoint. There is just way too much information out there to dismiss the NWO and the deliberate manipulation of the citizens of the world by TPTB (the powers that be). In this techno world we live in, their dirty little secrets are being exposed on a daily basis. The offending thugs like to use the term "conspiracy theories" to dismiss their own exposure as the crazy thoughts of extremists and in their efforts to stay hidden in plain sight like they have all these years.

Praise the Lord... Where there is LIGHT, Darkness cannot exist!!

So, GMAN....please don't poo-poo the outing of the crooks of this world, no matter what organization, what government or what religion they are hiding behind. It's time to NOT BE SILENT in the face of evil. And with all due respect, my friend, you don't know what you don't know....what if.....

Of course, this is just MY OPINION. P.S. G-man....why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Just curious...LOL

First let me say that I couldn't agree more with your first paragraph. It is your erroneous statements that follow that I take umbrage about. It is also clear that either you are trying to pick a fight or you don't know how to read. I guarantee that I am more educated in the things you say I am naiive about. I have been a conservate years before I went to War in the Korean War. I used to be a chapter leader in the John Birch Society and I have had a Top Secret Clearance and a squeeky clean FBI clearance for over 50 years. I will be 79 July 8 this year. I am currently an active LT COL in the Alaska State Defense Force(ASDF) and supervise the G-1 Office. I am a Constable in the ASDF and though we doon't do Miliitary Police operations anymore I am still active in Homeland Security. I have a lifetime of City, State and Federal Law Enforcement experience. I am a Graduate of the FBI Nationaal Academy and have a degree in Police Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice which are recognized in the Law Enforcement industry as the two best educational institutions for Law Enforcement in the World. I have been chasing and catching bad guys for over 50 years so I don't need instruction in identifying bad guys. My whole life has been chasing bad guys. There, I've said it twice to make sure you get it.

I have a continuous perfect criminal record report. Now you may get the idea why I sometimes use the third person. I don't like to brag about my extensive and highly trained background because it isn't relevant to this or any other forum.

If you think this is the place to put forth your thoughts on what is wrong with society and who is to blame you are probably free to do so. All I was trying to say was that guns was wrong to use a big brush to paint all Masons as criminals and unsavory anti-American gangsters and put all Masons in the same group as the Iluminati. I disn't say he was a bad person or a liar or a disingenuous person. I said flat out that he was wrong and if you agree with all his statements then you also are wrong.

I don't want to fight, I can, but not here. I came over here because I heard it was a place where there was peace and good information and because I love Okie in the Lord. Let me make it as clear as I can for you and others of your persuasion. You will notice from my post that I said that if gman wanted to continue our conversation he could meet me on my personal e-mailo address. If you read that you had the opportunity to do so and we could have spared this forum a fight. But you decided to seek your 15 minutes of fame here and prolong the discussion and turn it into a fight with your sarcasm and innuendo.

Point #1. My main point was based on "guns" headline where he said he had no idea whether it wa true or not. Suppose I said that I have no idea whether it is true but there was an attack on the CBI's bank records and all the required account data was lost so they have to start over and there won't be an RV this year? Or that the WTO has rejected IIraqs plan for the RV so it has been delayed for at least a year. Or that your pastor is a homosexual, or your father is a child molester? Would that be allright. In the first place "guns" post doesn't say anything about the PP or the GS but merely insinuates that the Illuminati and the Masons are somehow involved in messing them up. What has any of that got to do with an RV? I have read these charges against free masonry with Catholic Priests and their complaint is that the Masons are a "Secret Society" when in fact that is not true. It is a society of secrets all of which are publicly disclosed in the Library of Congress. Does anyone know who the Illuminatti is? IMO, This is not the place for discussions that 1.- hasnthing to do with the RV and 2.- is provacative.

Point #2: The display of guns post is provacative to say the least. The proof is right here in these conversations. How does his/her post move us forward in peace? Last week someone named RVA lie or sommething like that. This person deliberately made a statement that wasn't true and served no useful purpose except to light a bomb and throw it into the CC Forum. Some people were very upset. The person has no proof but threw the bomb anyway.

Point #3: I sometimes use the 3rd person because it was appropriate for the moment. If you wrote books or read a lot you would see the third person used in order to keep the ego out of the text. If you listen to Obama, he always uses first person and the reference to "I" so many times it gets irritating. It is interesting that there was no respones from "guns" and I am wondering if you are also Guns. Are you? I am also curious why you would be so aggressive against me when I never mentioned you in the post. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Point#4. For your information, and in the first person so you won't have to wonder if it is Inspector Clouseau speaking or the G-Man(me 1st and second person and sometimes third person).If you are as smart as you think you are you will drop the subject and pick it up on my e-mail because I am finished discussing this divisive issue here.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm

I am locking this topic so it will be read only. Everyone is entitled to opinions, but this thread appears to be going downhill fast.

Locked: sassysmom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum