Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.

+4
Dr. Linda
Duckyboy
lav
peter3
8 posters

Go down

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  Empty Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBAmPxSI8bo&feature=player_embedded
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  Empty Re: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.

Post by lav Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

This lady is not IMO an American and I hope she is voted out of office. And my God Bless America!!!

lav

Back to top Go down

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.  Empty Re: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Likens Islamic Radicals to 'Christian Militants' in U.S.

Post by Duckyboy Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 am

She should go straight to jail....or be executed for treason.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I have personally known Ms. Sheila Jackson Lee for over 25 years, and this woman, I'm sorry to say, is truly lacking in all her mental facilities (an idiot). I lived in Houston for over 25 years, and we saw this woman on the news every time a camera went by. If there was no camera in her area, she would find one! The lack of education about our fundamental U.S. government is appalling in her! She is nothing but another Jesse Jackson, looking for a handout wherever she can get it. She loathes Republicans and Conservative Christians, unless the camera is on.

Didn't you see her rush out in the aisle of the House of Representatives every time President George W. Bush came down it to do a speech or the State of the Union speech? She would hug him, shake his hand, and act like she was his most favorite friend, just because the cameras were all on the President! She was easy to see, because she would always wear the most colorful and most beautiful suits, to make sure that you noticed her. Believe me, the entire Houston area is embarrassed of her, and I wish her constituents would wake up, but they are too busy receiving the hand-outs that she brings them from our "redistributed wealth!"

Please, I am not being too hateful or too critical of her, as we have talked and she knows how outrageous her behavior is. But, this is the style she has chosen. When you say outrageous things, you get more camera time!!
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Duckyboy - I agree with you wholeheartedly.....Christian Militants.....next she'll be calling us all KKK. :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

Folks,

Not knowing the Congresswomen at all, except from seeing her in news footage. She is one of the ones that does "bring the bacon" home to her district. Sorry to say as long as she does that she will never be voted out untill she wants to retire.

Sad state of American politics we have, but if you look around the country you can find both congressmen or senators from every state just like her. Most claiming to be "just like us". Remember all politics starts at home.

When I look in the mirror in morning if I ever see someone like that, please get me to a doctor, I need help.

JMHO.

Sooner is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 pm

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT EITHER ARE ABOUT.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DocCop Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

If you can separate yourself from the emotion of what you think she is saying, and again listen to her, you will hear something quite different than her bashing Christianity. She is doing no such thing..
I dont know this woman from Adam, but I am very clear from my perspective of chasing the bad guys, that she is saying, anytime you wrap an issue in the dogma of a religion (whatever that religion might be).. and thereafter make the issue ABOUT that religion, you can and will justify your actions as being above the law in serving your purpose.
Tim McVeigh did this in Oklahoma, some Christian believers have murdered physicians.... I am NOT advocating or disagreeing with any position as right or wrong.... I am commenting on the foundation of decision making that some believe place them outside the laws of the USA.
And in this respect, I so totally know what I am talking about, and have experience with both preventing and responding to the destruction of this genre of events.
Just sayin.... 8)
DocCop
DocCop

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum