Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
where do we stand going into thursday??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

where do we stand going into thursday???

+7
cyberghost
mustlovedogs
therealbutterfly
ct
Olddab
humingbyrd
bernard
11 posters

Go down

where do we stand going into thursday??? Empty where do we stand going into thursday???

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Now that all the moderators, gurus have left us because of some of the cry babies on this site where do we stand going into thursday??? Everything felt different this week because of the big bank meeting this past Saturday as well as the kuwait dinar rumored to have rv'd.

Back to top Go down

where do we stand going into thursday??? Empty Re: where do we stand going into thursday???

Post by bernard Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Good ? like to see response.

bernard

Back to top Go down

where do we stand going into thursday??? Empty Re: where do we stand going into thursday???

Post by humingbyrd Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Personally, I would think that the slow down of info at this point is a very good thing! It would make sense that it is close and the pipelines are drying up!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Maybe
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ct Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 pm

THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT....GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM THE PC AND LET THIS COME TO YOU....LOOKING AT THE SCREEN ALL YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT SPEED THE PROCESS. LIKE MANY YOU'VE BECOME AN ADDICT.

ct

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:27 pm

punisher wrote:Now that all the moderators, gurus have left us because of some of the cry babies on this site where do we stand going into thursday??? Everything felt different this week because of the big bank meeting this past Saturday as well as the kuwait dinar rumored to have rv'd.

Not sure why you think everyone left but the mods and okie and everyone is still here. His latest info was just posted. Relax.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I am relaxed and having a good day watching a good tv show....v.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey Punisher go have a look at this link showing that there was a change in rate of the Kuwait dinar on the 12th, this is an article on currency newshound to back it up. http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/09/14/kuwaiti-dinar-rises-to-kd-0-275-per-greenback/

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 pm

mustlovedogs wrote:Hey Punisher go have a look at this link showing that there was a change in rate of the Kuwait dinar on the 12th, this is an article on currency newshound to back it up. http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2011/09/14/kuwaiti-dinar-rises-to-kd-0-275-per-greenback/

Only went up a little bit. At most a penny. Still $3.63. Go to http://www.cbk.gov.kw/WWW/index.html and you can see the daily rates for the last several weeks.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberghost Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm

MAYBE THEY SHOULD CHANGE THE SITE NAME TO OKIE-ADDICTS

cyberghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 pm

ct wrote:THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT....GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM THE PC AND LET THIS COME TO YOU....LOOKING AT THE SCREEN ALL YOU WANT, IT WILL NOT SPEED THE PROCESS. LIKE MANY YOU'VE BECOME AN ADDICT.

:cheers: keep up the posts please
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 pm

punisher wrote:I am relaxed and having a good day watching a good tv show....v.

punisher, this is a intervention, we are here for you, you need to relax..if you don't relax i will have to come over there and make you relax or we will send you away to Relax Camp!

Relax...relax....relax. denial is the first stage. Just ask ct "LIKE MANY YOU'VE BECOME AN ADDICT."
he is a recovering relax-a-holic thats how do you think he was able to recognize it and diagnose and label you so quickly.

Relax..i'm here for ya brother! i will be your Relax-life line! we will do this together! :cheers:
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Had to go to the V.A. today for cluster headaches...those suck..but the Toridol was great....I think we ALL need a good stiff shot of Toridol !!!!!
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 am

It thursday now...hopefully somtime today we have our rv. Maliki sure seems to be the one slowing this thing down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 am

To Punisher -- we all need to realize that right BEFORE the RV comes, there will be this period of doubt and fear -- Did we invest correctly? -- Is it really going to happen? -- What if Maliki gets in the way? -- Can Dr. Shabibi really push the button? etc., etc.

This is exactly what has happened right BEFORE every large RV -- mis-information and silence . . . . . .

THEN IT HAPPENS!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG!!!! :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

I believe that this is what is occurring now. Read the last post of OKIE's today in OOM Chatroom. Very encouraging for all of us!! I believe I could even wait another week ---- well, maybe!! Ha! Ha!

I pray in the Name of Jesus that THIS IS IT ---- IT IS ARRIVING!!!! SOON!!!!!!!

:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

What did okie say in chat...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum