Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An article that brings hope!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

An article that brings hope!!!

2 posters

Go down

An article that brings hope!!! Empty An article that brings hope!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Bankrupt: Cyprus today, America tomorrow

20/3/2013
Exclusive: Lord Monckton has action plan to protect your wealth from Cypriots' fate

Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, high priest of climate skepticism, advised Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, wrote leaders for the Yorkshire Post, was editor of the Catholic paper The Universe, managing editor of the Telegraph Sunday Magazine, assistant editor of Today, and consulting editor of the Evening Standard. He invented the million-selling "Eternity Puzzles," "Sudoku X" and a promising treatment for infections. See the Science & Public Policy Institute.More ↓

SYDNEY, Australia – When a nation’s treasury empties, democracy tends to fail. The decision of the tiny island statelet of Cyprus to grab 10 percent of every private bank account should be an alarm-bell to America and the wider West.

The Cyprus bank-raid is likely to have catastrophic effects, not the least of which is a run on every bank on the island, followed by a flight of capital, mass unemployment and a crash in property prices. Europe’s Mickey-Mouse “currency” is already tumbling in response.

And why did Cyprus go bust? I spent eight years there. The central bank was one of the most sensibly administered in Europe. The Cyprus Pound was one of the world’s strongest currencies. Thousands of international companies (including mine) were headquartered there. Tourism boomed.

Then the people of Cyprus made a colossal mistake. They voted to abandon the democracy they had had for less than half a century. They joined the dismal, failing European Union.

I had done my best to warn them that becoming a mere insignificant satrapy on the southeastern fringe of the EU’s tyranny-by-clerk would make them subjects of a colonial power a great deal less amiable than Britain.

In the strongest possible terms, halting just this side of outright rudeness, I had warned Cyprus’ chief negotiator at the accession talks that joining the EU would drive away the offshore companies that provided a hefty fraction of its annual budget. Membership would also spell the end of democracy. And I had practically ordered her not – under any circumstances whatsoever – to take Cyprus into the euro.

She was far from stupid – a graduate of the London School of Economics with a fine mind and a reputation for diligence. However, the government she served was blinded by two considerations that were ridiculous even at the time.

First, Cyprus wanted to splash about in a bigger pond. Secondly, its people thought that becoming a vassal state of the EU would somehow protect them against the military might of Turkey, which had helped itself to the northern half of the island in 1974.

Cyprus should have joined NATO, not the EU. The NATO treaty – like all the best treaties – says just one thing. An attack on any member state is to be treated by the others as an attack on them all. There is no such provision in the grim EU treaties.

Besides, the EU is incapable of taking any decision quickly (except a decision to extend its own vast powers over the member states). By the time the unelected kommissars had reached a conclusion it would have been far too late.

In any event, the sole motive of the Turks in invading had been to protect their own citizens in Cyprus from attacks by Greek extremists trying to drive them out once Britain’s steadying hand had gone. The Turks have no ambition to grab the rest of Cyprus.

I once tried to explain this to my biker buddies in the Sunday At Seven club. But their hatred of the Turks blinded them to the catastrophic damage their Yes vote in the EU accession referendum was bound to do to their nation.

Cyprus joined the EU. At once, nearly every offshore company – including mine – fled. The unelected EU bureaucrats marched in and began ordering Cyprus about. The euro collapsed as predicted. Cyprus – once one of the most secure and prosperous nations in the Middle East – went bankrupt.

I saw the Cypriot chief negotiator the other day. Ruefully, she admitted Cyprus’ membership of the EU had been a disaster. She herself had been treated like a servant by EU officials during Cyprus’ six-month Buggins’-turn EU presidency.

And that was before the Cyprus government’s proposed bank raid on every deposit account in the island.

Why does all this matter for America? Well, your nation, like mine and many others in the West, is as bankrupt as Cyprus. And your people, like the Cypriot people, actually voted for bankruptcy. The Cypriots voted for the EU. You voted for bankruptcy, too. You voted for Obama. Twice.

Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad.

If the ambition of the communist in the White House was to wreck America by reckless borrowing, he has succeeded. The sole reason why the United States is not in the same dire straits as Cyprus is that the markets cannot quite believe just how quickly what was once the world’s most prosperous nation has been brought down.

It is only a matter of time before the financiers wake up and smell the coffee. So here is an action plan to protect your family’s wealth from what has happened to Cyprus.

First, do not keep large sums at the bank where the government can steal them. Buy gold and hide it well.

Secondly, buy $1,000 each in Vietnamese Dong and Iraqi Dinars. Both are about to be rehabilitated as internationally tradable currencies. When this happens, you could make many times your investment (or, if not, you could lose the lot).

Thirdly, get your congressman and your senators to write to the U.S. Treasury demanding to know on what conditions each tranche of U.S. sovereign debt to countries such as China has been borrowed. Your representatives will be astonished when they learn how much of the assets and undertaking of America has been given away by stealth.

It is not only your bank account that is at risk as the president you chose sets about bankrupting America. It is democracy itself. Just ask the Cypriots in the line outside the bank.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/bankrupt-cyprus-today-america-tomorrow/#D5B3VT5bZJBsIwj9.99

Back to top Go down

An article that brings hope!!! Empty Re: An article that brings hope!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 pm

[quote]Secondly, buy $1,000 each in Vietnamese Dong and Iraqi
Dinars. Both are about to be rehabilitated as internationally tradable
currencies. When this happens, you could make many times your investment
(or, if not, you could lose the lot).
[/]

Interesting ... I saw this elsewhere today and skimmed it, but the first thing that comes to mind is what's in it for him? Who's paying him ... for what it's worth, I don't agree with him on buying gold. I'm no professional adviser, but my instincts say that it and the market are good places to be out of right now. Gold (and other precious metals,) has been pumped even harder than the dinar, and artificially low interest rates have IMO led to artificially high stock market values.

Just my opinion, and I am certainly no expert, so don't go out and buy or sell on my say so ... just be careful and do your homework and due diligence.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Supposedly this guy is respected...if true it does make the bolded statement interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Sales 'pitch' of the century if you tell me-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum