Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Give God the Glory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Give God the Glory

+10
keyman
dinarstar
HezekiaH
godsfool713
Alchemist
7freemom
consumerlawyer
ADMIN
Kevind53
GodsNewValue
14 posters

Go down

Give God the Glory Empty Give God the Glory

Post by GodsNewValue Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 am

As a newbee, I have been in the
background appreciating all of the work that has gone into digging up
the truth and keeping us in a hopeful frame of mind. I realize as I
write this that an RV could happen tomorrow and most people will
ignore this.

IMO there are too many Christians, who
are too close to the RV, so that it has become a god to them. They
seek to know more details about the RV than about God. Hey, at times
I admit to doing the same thing. The world is not our home and if any
man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. Ask
yourself this question. “If the whole thing fell apart and I am
left with losses, will I have any bitterness towards God?” Are you
loving the Mamon (money) and hating God for not letting you have it?
Therefore, we have been taught to keep a loose grip on the things of
the world, and that we should “Let them go and Let God” do what
He wants to do. We have always been in the situation where it is out
of our hands, but is it really? It has always been in God's hands.

By our diligent blog researchers works,
we can conclude now that Obama is the one holding up the RV for
personal power, politics, and pride (or greed). Wrong, because God is
in control of Obama, and can do an RV any day He chooses. So who is
ultimately holding up the RV? We are! Some or all of us need to
repent of our greed, treating the RV as a god, treating God as a
genie to fulfill our dreams. Go back to our first love. Build our
relationship with God and give ownership of all wealth to God. We are
only stewards and managers of any money He puts under our management.
We are to be conduits of where God wants the money to go. Ask the
King of what furthers the Kingdom and what would be of benefit to our
lives, as we represent Him to the world. Of course some things can
help us and bring us joy, but there is a line of excessive pleasure,
which when crossed, only brings unfulfilled emptiness. That emptiness
was meant to be filled with Jesus. Amen?

:cheers:

GodsNewValue

Back to top Go down

Give God the Glory Empty Re: Give God the Glory

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

A big hearty AMEN! Words of wisdom and truth! Thank You. Ilikeyou
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 am

AMEN GODSNEWVALUE!!! AWESOME FIRST POST!!! THANK YOU!!!

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal; But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6: 19-21

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by consumerlawyer Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am

We know not all that lies ahead of us. We live in a world of uncertainty. For some, there will be great accomplishment. For others, disappointment. For some, much of rejoicing and gladness, good health, and gracious living. For others, perhaps sickness and a measure of sorrow. We do not know. But one thing we do know. Like the Polar Star in the heavens, regardless of what the future holds, there stands the Redeemer of the world, the Son of God, certain and sure as the anchor of our immortal lives. He is the rock of our salvation, our strength, our comfort, the very focus of our faith.

In sunshine and in shadow we look to Him, and He is there to assure and smile upon us.

He is the central focus of our worship. He is the Son of the living God, the Firstborn of the Father, the Only Begotten in the flesh. He is “risen from the dead, … the firstfruits of them that slept” (1 Corinthians 15:20). He is the Lord who shall come again “to reign on the earth over his people” Micah 4:7; Revelation 11:15).

None so great has ever walked the earth. None other has made a comparable sacrifice or granted a comparable blessing. He is the Savior and the Redeemer of the world. I believe in Him. I declare His divinity without equivocation or compromise. I love Him. I speak the name of Jesus Christ in reverence and wonder. He is our King, our Lord, our Master, the living Christ, who stands on the right hand of His Father. He lives! He lives, resplendent and wonderful, the living Son of the living God.

consumerlawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 am

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Praise The Lord and Halleluyah!!

consumerlawyer shared: ... Only Begotten in the flesh. He is “risen from the dead, ... None so great has ever walked the earth... Savior and the Redeemer ... King, our Lord, our Master, the living Christ...

========================================================

To Bless your Thanksgiving celebration--- "proof" of above:

What if a real “Indiana Jones” devoted to scientific discovery of Biblical events and Truth was chosen, specifically guided and empowered to assist in validation of Noah’s ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelites Red Sea crossing and Egyptian army destruction and MORE? His most impressive discovery and how he was guided to it and another MOST ASTOUNDING REVELATION can be found with search for: Ron Wyatt Jesus blood The nine + minute version is suggested. See if you can discover the Surprise Two-for-One on this one!!! WOW!!! If you miss it here, expand your search to related versions; think you’ll be glad you did.

After completion of your investigation of above, another five minute follow-up can be enjoyed by searching: propaganda gospel

All this is shared at direction of Our Lord, to speak the Truth in love….. In His Love, Joy, Peace… Blessings to you as you are obedient to His law and guidance, to His Honor and Glory… The Truth can set you FREE ---- Halleluyah!!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 pm

GoodNewsValue,

I appreciate your thoughts at the top of this thread. Individuals tend to easily become enchanted by the material. Though many belive that this is the real world, I wonder if this is the illusion. What do we live for? Why are we here? Where are we going after this? It is prudent to put things into perspective. Hold to things eternal. I believe we are here to learn, topics such as you posted help to remind us of the bigger picture and is so relevant on days of reflection such as this. Thank you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 pm

YOU DONT SOUND LIKE A "NEWBIE""

bounce bounce bounce bounce

SAME PEOPLE NEW NAMES!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 pm

It is true. Our focus is not on us. We serve a Risen Saviour!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

7freemom wrote:Praise The Lord and Halleluyah!!

consumerlawyer shared: ... Only Begotten in the flesh. He is “risen from the dead, ... None so great has ever walked the earth... Savior and the Redeemer ... King, our Lord, our Master, the living Christ...

What if a real “Indiana Jones” devoted to scientific discovery of Biblical events and Truth was chosen, specifically guided and empowered to assist in validation of Noah’s ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelites Red Sea crossing and Egyptian army destruction and MORE? His most impressive discovery and how he was guided to it and another MOST ASTOUNDING REVELATION can be found with search for: Ron Wyatt Jesus blood The nine + minute version is suggested. See if you can discover the Surprise Two-for-One on this one!!! WOW!!! If you miss it here, expand your search to related versions; think you’ll be glad you did.

After completion of your investigation of above, another five minute follow-up can be enjoyed by searching: propaganda gospel

All this is shared at direction of Our Lord, to speak the Truth in love….. In His Love, Joy, Peace… Blessings to you as you are obedient to His law and guidance, to His Honor and Glory… The Truth can set you FREE ---- Halleluyah!!

I have watch and read much of Wyatt's stuff, although it's been a couple of years. It's interesting, and I think he may have some good insight, but in the end it boils down not to intellectual achievement, or discovery, but to relationship with the one True Living God. The Word makes very clear that we can not see and understand with our intellectual mind, it is only when the Holy Spirit opens our spiritual eyes that we truly see. Lacking that it all is foolishness. Our God uses the foolish things to confound the wise, and the wisdom of God is foolishness to natural man.

Ron Wyatt has obviously poured a lot of time, resources and effort into his research and I commend him for that. If half of his conclusions are correct that would be very cool, but they will not IMHO do much to advance the Kingdom of God. The building of the temple perhaps, but not our call to make disciples of all nations.

Good stuff, all of it, really good posts guys, but I do not want to see any of us take our focus off the main thing. As Paul said, "...I determined not to know anything ... except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." 1 Cor 2:2
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:24 pm

A big DOUBLE Amen to that!
🙇

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by keyman Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Amen to that. Thanks for the encouragement.

keyman

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Kevin53 said, "... relationship with the one True Living God...is only when the Holy Spirit opens our spiritual eyes that we truly see... Jesus Christ and Him crucified"

AND risen to Life eternal ... firstborn of many, of whom we can choose to be one by His Grace and Provision-- Halleluyah!!!

Relationship is indeed what He gifts to us, totally different from religion. We can have "heaven on earth" when we dwell with Him moment-by-moment, allowing His Holy Spirit to manifest the fruit thereof- Love, Joy, Peace, Forgiveness, and so much More... to His Honor and Glory. "Pray without ceasing" implies a constant communication and oneness with Him, again accomplished as we walk in obedience by His Holy Spirit's empowerment to, in and through us... indeed blessed and a blessing to those around us.

Ron Wyatt, an anesthetist by profession, used scientific methods to verify the Truth of Who Jesus Is in the youtube suggested above. He did not set out to find Jesus' blood, but was instead specifically directed (some would say MIRACULOUSLY) by way of ANOTHER biblical artifact that took years of painstaking work to uncover. I'll not spoil the surprises for you by telling you any more; you're invited to discover the REVELATIONS as I did; they have indeed blessed my life and ADDED to my personal growing relationship with The Living Lord and I would have you experience those same blessings.

Blessings to ALL here this glorious day of Thanksgiving, as we remember the Giver of all good Gifts and praise Him for same!

In His Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Joy, Abundance and so much More… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks for the post, reminds me of this scripture

(1 Timothy 6:10)  For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tlw Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Wow, I had no idea Pat Robertson was a GURU!

TOO MANY LUDACRIS OBAMA ATTACKS -- Maybe it's Michelle Bachman?

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by tnmom Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

WOW!! That is awesome.... for a NEWBIE!!! That is a great reminder for all of us!!!

tnmom

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
7freemom wrote:Praise The Lord and Hallelujah!!

What if a real “Indiana Jones” devoted to scientific discovery of Biblical events and Truth was chosen, specifically guided and empowered to assist in validation of Noah’s ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelite s Red Sea crossing and Egyptian army destruction and MORE? His most impressive discovery and how he was guided to it and another MOST ASTOUNDING REVELATION can be found with search for: Ron Wyatt Jesus blood The nine + minute version is suggested. See if you can discover the Surprise Two-for-One on this one!!! WOW!!! If you miss it here, expand your search to related versions; think you’ll be glad you did.

All this is shared at direction of Our Lord, to speak the Truth in love….. In His Love, Joy, Peace… Blessings to you as you are obedient to His law and guidance, to His Honor and Glory… The Truth can set you FREE ---- Hallelujah!!

I have watch and read much of Wyatt's stuff, although it's been a couple of years. It's interesting, and I think he may have some good insight, but in the end it boils down not to intellectual achievement, or discovery, but to relationship with the one True Living God. The Word makes very clear that we can not see and understand with our intellectual mind, it is only when the Holy Spirit opens our spiritual eyes that we truly see. Lacking that it all is foolishness. Our God uses the foolish things to confound the wise, and the wisdom of God is foolishness to natural man.

Ron Wyatt has obviously poured a lot of time, resources and effort into his research and I commend him for that. If half of his conclusions are correct that would be very cool, but they will not IMHO do much to advance the Kingdom of God. The building of the temple perhaps, but not our call; Our call is to make disciples of all nations.

Good stuff, all of it, really good posts guys, but I do not want to see any of us take our focus off the main thing. As Paul said, "...I determined not to know anything ... except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." 1 Cor 2:2

https://youtu.be/SjdfGolCYuE
Forgive US Lord Jesus:
I personally cannot wait for You Jesus to get the Glory & Honor for Our Blessing
As it says in 1 Chronicles 28:7-9 (AMP)
7 I will establish his kingdom forever if he loyally and continuously obeys My commandments and My ordinances, as he does today.
8 Now therefore, in the sight of all Israel, the assembly of the Lord, and in the hearing of our God, keep and seek [to be familiar with] all the commandments of the Lord your God, that you may possess this good land and leave it as an inheritance for your children after you forever.
9 And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever!

When it seems too much Yell out Help Lord stay still until His Peace comes of
JESUS!
Very Happy
We can Still Declare and Decree HIS RV as Daniel said:
Daniel 2:20-23 (AMP)
20 Daniel answered, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever! For wisdom and might are His!
21 He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding!
22 He reveals the deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him!
23 I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers, Who has given me wisdom and might and has made known to me now what we desired of You, for You have made known to us the solution to the king's (Our) problem. God said HE would Transfer the wealth of the wicked to the Righteous!
If we Believe it Speak it Forth
on earth as it (already is) is in Heaven.
Come RV in Jesus Authority and Name Amen. PTL Give God the Glory 312044658
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:10 pm

his4ever2c--- Thanks so much for the updated synopsis link!!! still loading for me but looking forward to experiencing it. I do so appreciate this site forum and all the dear men and women here willing to share what's been given to them.

When we have GOOD NEWS, are we not to share it with other good people?

By His Grace, our day is coming!!

Blessings to All seekers of His Truth and Abundance, as we walk in obedience to His principles, to His Honor and Glory…. In Jesus Name… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum