Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Currency Exchange Conversation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Currency Exchange Conversation

3 posters

Go down

Currency Exchange Conversation Empty Currency Exchange Conversation

Post by catscratched Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 pm

I Buy my Dinar at the Mall in Florida at the Currency Exchange, been there often enough the guy "Manny" recognized me and asks me how much Dinar I wanted today,
while there i chatted him up asking him what will they do ( If someone had a large amount of currency RV'd currency to cash in) more than they could cover in cash for example
he said they had been getting that question alot and that
they the company was to have meeting next week, on how they will handle the situation . But I found it encouraging that they were moving to address it.

IMHO We all have to remember, that even when "whoever" says do it, get r done the complex program that has to be written, is still a beta until they actually set it off
kinda like building your own firecracker, not until the fuse is lit do we find out if it goes bang, I'm sure they got some smart guys that have written the code for the program but except for the test pinging they cannot determine if it will fly/ go bang ect until it actually succeeds, and probably doesn't take much of an error to cause a reset of the program, I know it must be a mindbending
program that has to work, exactly Right, not just a little bit, exactly! We should all reserve...our distrust, until the end of the month, It would be nice to see it finally, I'm thinking 10 days or less, If its held up into mid Nov....No offense, but I'm gonna be PO'd
But what ya gonna do....I can always sell it back if i get tired of waiting, I have walked out of many a restaurant for poor service, (Wendy"s) or long line ect...my choice! R'v Soon!!!!

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Currency Exchange Conversation Empty Re: Currency Exchange Conversation

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm

cat,

Thanks for the intell on a company that seems to be thinking ahead. I wonder if it is due some information they have recieved from where they buy their currency or from just the number of times that customers have asked the question.

I do hope the former.

And good advice on waiting,

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammer of course)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Currency Exchange Conversation Empty Re: Currency Exchange Conversation

Post by WilliamB Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

small world Catscratched...

William